Author Topic: Non-flavoured Whey...  (Read 3720 times)

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
Non-flavoured Whey...
« on: February 19, 2010, 07:12:54 AM »
It might just be me, but does anyone else think that it tastes exactly like how sperm smells?

Foul stuff! No wonder they usually sell it mixed with a boatload of sugar and flavourings.

:-X

saopl

• Getbig III
Re: Non-flavoured Whey...
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 07:15:23 AM »
umm, never smelled sperm.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 07:18:01 AM »
Fag.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 07:21:17 AM »
I've never tried the unflavoured stuff - I'm currently making my way thoguh 5kg of smooth chocolate flavour from myprotein.co.uk

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 07:42:58 AM »
I've never tried the unflavoured stuff - I'm currently making my way thought 5kg of smooth chocolate flavour from myprotein.co.uk

I've heard good things about myprotein - everyone seems to recommend them.

I thought I would be all healthy and get non-flavoured from bulkwhey and it is absolutely gopping, even after I chucked in a load of frozen fruit. Will be buying a big tub of banana nesquick this afternoon to hopefully sort it out.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 08:27:26 AM »
It might just be me, but does anyone else think that it tastes exactly like how sperm smells?

Foul stuff! No wonder they usually sell it mixed with a boatload of sugar and flavourings.

:-X

Another thread where Goodrum can be of some help. 
No Worries 4 me

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 08:30:44 AM »
sperm tastes disgusting.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 08:42:30 AM »
Another thread where Goodrum can be of some help. 

Does he use unflavoured whey, too?

sperm tastes disgusting.

Getting your buddies to eat a lot of pineapple makes it much more paletable. Umm, or so I've been told. (no homo)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2010, 09:21:45 AM »
How did you get sperm so close to your nose to smell it ??

You strike me the type of guy who's mix sperm and nuttela and pretend it's MilkyWay.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2010, 09:45:12 AM »
How did you get sperm so close to your nose to smell it ??

You strike me the type of guy who's mix sperm and nuttela and pretend it's MilkyWay.

I've smelt sperm loads of times and I'm as hetero as they come. Picking up your jizz sock from the bottom of your bed and giving it a sniff, eating a bird out after your mate's just ploughed her etc- all everyday situations where you get a whiff of the old man fat.

Stop being such a queer, Sev.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2010, 09:47:04 AM »
I've smelt sperm loads of times and I'm as hetero as they come. Picking up your jizz sock from the bottom of your bed and giving it a sniff, eating a bird out after your mate's just ploughed her etc- all everyday situations where you get a whiff of the old man fat.

i agree.
Deep Tissue Massage

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2010, 09:47:45 AM »
 a real man tasted his own sperm

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2010, 09:49:54 AM »
i agree.
:D

2 absolute fags

I never "sniffed" my own sperm...or tasted sperm from another woman's vag ..I will not even go there as far as thinking how you ended up in that situation.... man o man

u 2 should be inducted in the closet fag hall of fame lol

cum sniffers !

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2010, 10:19:16 AM »
Mix it with oatmeal, apple juice and cinnamon

Valane

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2010, 10:26:39 AM »
Mix it with oatmeal, apple juice and cinnamon

The sperm or the protein powder?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2010, 10:33:07 AM »
The sperm or the protein powder?
Whatever you prefer  ;D

Valane

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2010, 11:22:56 AM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2010, 11:37:16 AM »
:D

2 absolute fags

I never "sniffed" my own sperm...or tasted sperm from another woman's vag ..I will not even go there as far as thinking how you ended up in that situation.... man o man

u 2 should be inducted in the closet fag hall of fame lol

cum sniffers !

Gawd...as much as it pains me to say this, I agree with sev.  Who in their right fucking mind munches a box that your buddy just dropped his load in???  Who sniffs a sock you have blown your cock snot into??  Was it out of curiosity??  Did you much her box while your buddy was in it because you somehow made the rationalization that if your tongue hit his cock its ok because you were originally meaning to lick her snatch?

Wow...next stop, Fagville.....population: YOU

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2010, 12:02:31 PM »

lmao fucking gross dude, how's my dick taste?

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2010, 12:02:16 AM »
Gawd...as much as it pains me to say this, I agree with sev.  Who in their right fucking mind munches a box that your buddy just dropped his load in???  Who sniffs a sock you have blown your cock snot into??  Was it out of curiosity??  Did you much her box while your buddy was in it because you somehow made the rationalization that if your tongue hit his cock its ok because you were originally meaning to lick her snatch?

Wow...next stop, Fagville.....population: YOU

Are you trying to tell me that if you found a crusty, carboard stiff sock at the bottom of your bed you wouldn't give it af furtive sniff? If no, you're a chick or a liar, as all men have to give truly disgusting things a sniff just out of idle curiosity.

Who in their right fucking mind munches a box that your buddy just dropped his load in???  

Anyways, my second example was purely hypothetical. Imagine you're seventeen and in your second year of sixth form college, and you get invited to a party. You end up getting shitfaced and going to a bedroom with a girl called Davina, for example. One thing leads to another and before you know it you're fingering and eating out her sweaty box, before she gives you a drunken blowjob that is reminiscent of being fellated by a St Bernard, and you shoot your load in a record time.

It is only the next day that you find out that a friend of yours, lets call him Ross, had banged the same drunken slut hours earlier and had shot his muck up her. You are not amused and are severely mocked for this for years to come.

This is how such a situation would arise. All purely hypothetical, of course.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2010, 03:32:07 AM »
No matter what explanation you give you will remain outed forever

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2010, 03:37:50 AM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2010, 05:26:41 AM »
Are you trying to tell me that if you found a crusty, carboard stiff sock at the bottom of your bed you wouldn't give it af furtive sniff? If no, you're a chick or a liar, as all men have to give truly disgusting things a sniff just out of idle curiosity.

Anyways, my second example was purely hypothetical. Imagine you're seventeen and in your second year of sixth form college, and you get invited to a party. You end up getting shitfaced and going to a bedroom with a girl called Davina, for example. One thing leads to another and before you know it you're fingering and eating out her sweaty box, before she gives you a drunken blowjob that is reminiscent of being fellated by a St Bernard, and you shoot your load in a record time.

It is only the next day that you find out that a friend of yours, lets call him Ross, had banged the same drunken slut hours earlier and had shot his muck up her. You are not amused and are severely mocked for this for years to come.

This is how such a situation would arise. All purely hypothetical, of course.

If i found a crusty sock....fuck no I wouldnt sniff.  Doesnt make me a chick or a liar...makes me someone who doesnt have the slightest curiosity as to what caused it to be like that....or if I do know, I sure as hell am not putting my nose to it.  What kind of sick fuck does that?  I sniff food to see if its gone bad, but worn clothing?  You got issues boy.  

As far as your "hypothetical" situation....looks like you are getting mocked for it even now.  You love sperm....just admit it.  Hell, you even said "I've smelled sperm loads of times".  Odd that you used 'load' in your statement.  Seems like you 'accidentally' get yourself into situations where you "cant help" smelling the stuff.

No matter what explanation you give you will remain outed forever

Once again (fuckin hell) I have to agree with Sev.  

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2010, 11:06:14 AM »
 :-X :-X
A

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2010, 12:36:51 PM »
If i found a crusty sock....fuck no I wouldnt sniff.  Doesnt make me a chick or a liar...makes me someone who doesnt have the slightest curiosity as to what caused it to be like that....or if I do know, I sure as hell am not putting my nose to it.  What kind of sick fuck does that?  I sniff food to see if its gone bad, but worn clothing?  You got issues boy.  

As far as your "hypothetical" situation....looks like you are getting mocked for it even now.  You love sperm....just admit it.  Hell, you even said "I've smelled sperm loads of times".  Odd that you used 'load' in your statement.  Seems like you 'accidentally' get yourself into situations where you "cant help" smelling the stuff.

Once again (fuckin hell) I have to agree with Sev.  

Translation: If I try to discredit one of the only heterotigers on Getbig, maybe the filthy, bald gypsy will stop picking me?