Author Topic: What's the oldest guy an 18-19 year old babe will date?  (Read 24125 times)

Simple Simon

Re: What's the oldest guy an 18-19 year old babe will date?
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2016, 02:18:46 PM »
This guy is 65 years old and he could smash an 18 year old.

do you know Felton?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2016, 04:40:37 AM »
If the girl has daddy issues or even better was molested, than the age gap does not matter at all.  ;D

True

It's against the odds but there are girls with daddy fetishes

I see this as the only comforting thought bevoming older

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2016, 04:50:05 AM »
There is no age limit. There is a lot of mature young ladies 13 14 15 16 17 18 who like a good looking man...and that man can be 30 40 50 or even 60.

A lot of girl in the gym look at me. Im 38 and they are like 15...

How many 15 year old girls havent got wet pussy dreaming of a brad pitt...or geroge cloney or Alec Baldwin. They get pussy from the age of 15-50.

My cousings man is 38 and high school teatcher. Every 15 year old girl in the school want to fuck him. He is blond thin good looking. Looking like a soccerplayer something...

Every rap artist have tons of 15 year old pussy after them. R Kelly just had to choose one!

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2016, 09:06:54 AM »
There is no age limit. There is a lot of mature young ladies 13 14 15 16 17 18 who like a good looking man...and that man can be 30 40 50 or even 60.

How many 15 year old girls havent got wet pussy dreaming of a brad pitt...or geroge cloney or Alec Baldwin. They get pussy from the age of 15-50.

My cousings man is 38 and high school teatcher. Every 15 year old girl in the school want to fuck him. He is blond thin good looking. Looking like a soccerplayer something...

Every rap artist have tons of 15 year old pussy after them. R Kelly just had to choose one!

I recently turned 58 and my girlfriend turned 27 a week later. We have so much fun together. We have been together over 2 years.

YAGR

« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2016, 09:23:58 AM »
I recently turned 58 and my girlfriend turned 27 a week later. We have so much fun together. We have been together over 2 years.
You know her or just looking in her windows?

Simple Simon

« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2016, 09:34:20 AM »

Hack Benchers

« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2016, 10:04:24 AM »

Pellius is that you?

Simple Simon

« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2016, 02:07:25 PM »

Do you live in the Vatican City.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2016, 03:32:00 PM »
.. This

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

YAGR

« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2016, 05:11:10 PM »
Nobody lives outside their age bracket like Groink.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2016, 05:17:34 PM »

We don't do anything that strenuous. Lol

Victor Venice Beach

« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2016, 01:07:17 PM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #88 on: December 26, 2016, 02:02:07 PM »
Nobody lives outside their age bracket like Groink.

x2 - sad that all the young poon he used to entertain is now leaving mile long snail trails  :(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2021, 06:24:56 PM »
Just because they’re young doesn’t mean their pussies smell like roses. It’s all
About personal hygiene and I think a lot of younger girls don’t care.   I’m 42 and can still pick up college chicks.  I’m the hot dad they all fantasize about fucking come to life.  But a lot of these young twats are unbearable to be around. A few minutes and you want to punch them in the face.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2021, 07:57:05 PM »
Just because they’re young doesn’t mean their pussies smell like roses. It’s all
About personal hygiene and I think a lot of younger girls don’t care.   I’m 42 and can still pick up college chicks.  I’m the hot dad they all fantasize about ducking come to life.  But a lot of these young twats are unbearable to be around. A few minutes and you want to punch them in the face.
Try a donkey punch.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2021, 04:55:49 AM »
Wes doesn't mind the 415 year gap between him and 18 year olds.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2021, 05:30:36 AM »
I cannot understand how a man 40 or older could want an 18 year old. To me that’s gd damn near pedophilia. I know it’s and old thread but I sincerely pray with all of my heart that God listen to my prayers and please slaughter every nasty fckr who talked about the sexiness or “wetness” of a CHILD at 15,14,13. 
We have to allow those things ( yes - I am FAR superior to them) to be used as either target practice. Of better yet, many of us love hunting and fishing and it would be the greatest hunting trip to have a large are in which to release pedophile - then allow the good to hunt them down. Maybe make it sporty and only allow a recurve bow, spears, swords etc. although I would like to test my long shot abilities and see if I could score a head shot from distance.
But the feeling watching a piece of trash die of a gut wound is pretty fckn awesome. Even the meanest baddest most sick fcks all have a look of pathetic longing for help or pity.
I used to fantasize that they could somehow feel that emptiness waitin for them. Then stench of fear is pretty awesome

Sorry that got dark - I apologize. Just never feel bad if you facilitate or even just get the opportunity to watch a bad man die. Be grateful for the experience and you will find that you are a better man after

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2021, 08:35:07 AM »
I cannot understand how a man 40 or older could want an 18 year old. To me that’s gd damn near pedophilia. I know it’s and old thread but I sincerely pray with all of my heart that God listen to my prayers and please slaughter every nasty fckr who talked about the sexiness or “wetness” of a CHILD at 15,14,13. 
We have to allow those things ( yes - I am FAR superior to them) to be used as either target practice. Of better yet, many of us love hunting and fishing and it would be the greatest hunting trip to have a large are in which to release pedophile - then allow the good to hunt them down. Maybe make it sporty and only allow a recurve bow, spears, swords etc. although I would like to test my long shot abilities and see if I could score a head shot from distance.
But the feeling watching a piece of trash die of a gut wound is pretty fckn awesome. Even the meanest baddest most sick fcks all have a look of pathetic longing for help or pity.
I used to fantasize that they could somehow feel that emptiness waitin for them. Then stench of fear is pretty awesome

Sorry that got dark - I apologize. Just never feel bad if you facilitate or even just get the opportunity to watch a bad man die. Be grateful for the experience and you will find that you are a better man after

so 18 years old is pedophilia on which way?  legally, religiously or morally?  Because anywhere in the world 18 is considered legal. I've met 18 year olds who could pass for late 20's.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2021, 10:37:38 AM »

look up the definition of pedophillia before you make silly comments..

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2021, 10:45:57 AM »
A lot of dreamers in this thread.  If you want a young chic get a hooker.  The only young woman going out with old guys are either golddiggers or deeply flawed women that might kill you or themselves.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2021, 10:47:00 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2021, 10:48:02 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #99 on: February 02, 2021, 10:48:43 AM »