Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1234555 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best Getbig quotes from 2013.
« Reply #176 on: June 23, 2013, 12:17:23 AM »
Mohammad Benaziza vs Nasser El Sonbaty
Small vs Big
Symmetry vs Mass
More pro victories (on less contests) or less 1st places (on far more contests) + 2nd at Olympia
Who was better/bigger CHEMIST?
Which Arab "win" ,both a dead !.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #177 on: June 23, 2013, 03:01:43 AM »
Looks like someone has pissed on her face, right after drinking a nitric oxide supplement

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #178 on: June 23, 2013, 07:36:14 AM »

Shitfaced81 simply cannot allow this reality to set in. He won't be able to coop.

He comes off as a child, a very naive one at that, signalling an obvious lack of emotional development which cause is the reason for his escalating alcoholism.

He imposes a false reality, classic avoidance and denial characteristics of a mentally ill addict.

Sadly, this reality as mentioned above consists of aspirations to be anything but his current one of debased turd status, running away from accepting the multiple dick slaps life has served him.

Finally, not only does he suffer from apathy, depression, lack of discipline, and ambition, but he is also very susceptible to suicide, as that clearly runs in the family.

Although, i doubt shitfaced81 has the balls to do such a thing, opting for a much slower death via fermented beverage.

Very pathetic indeed.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #179 on: June 23, 2013, 12:03:30 PM »
I have been getting a raw deal Gal. Many people are jealous of me. They send me pm's like: "Oh I have to give you props, that was funny" I'm like: Why can't you say that in the thread? Lemmings.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #180 on: June 23, 2013, 12:11:15 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #181 on: June 23, 2013, 12:27:20 PM »
This will not save you now.  >:(

you wrote it. Blame youself - not me.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #182 on: June 23, 2013, 01:29:24 PM »
Epic shot in the dark, folk psychological theorizing which is, needless to say, completely off-base (I couldn't be happier with myself relative the circus freaks here); brutal elementary school level ability to handle language; shocking gh15 elf Freudian slip.

Careful with your next slurp of galeniko gravy; you've had rather a lot and this next batch might bump you over your caloric limit.  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #183 on: June 24, 2013, 02:30:10 AM »
Although Schindler saved jews, whereas Shizzo craves booze.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: June 24, 2013, 02:33:29 AM »

lol

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #185 on: June 24, 2013, 10:17:28 AM »
banging bitches left and right, raw - no pulling out
loaded with money and fancy cars
lifting heavy ass weights that mortals can only dream of
monster muscles, monster muscles everywhere
full head of hair but cranium so aesthetic he prefers to shave it down

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #186 on: June 24, 2013, 10:23:36 AM »

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #187 on: June 24, 2013, 10:31:28 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #188 on: June 24, 2013, 11:04:54 AM »
Where to even start...

This could be a quote from dj181

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #189 on: June 24, 2013, 11:47:46 AM »
Where to even start...
yup lol.......

you just know somewhere out there permabulking naturals are taking this shit seriously

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #190 on: June 24, 2013, 02:46:57 PM »
Crazy women = steamy sex

well.. not always.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #191 on: June 24, 2013, 02:57:45 PM »
well.. not always.

OK, OK..., a little exaggerated

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #192 on: June 24, 2013, 03:04:13 PM »
hipolito mejia aka Joel Goldberg, your mundane, harelip lisped commentaries, however inaccurate, do provide a glimpse into your oblong headed obsession with man-bear-pigs as well as your heroic attempts to steal a pair of their soiled and worn Fruit of the Looms so you can wear them as a face mask to huff through as Darth Gaydar while you stalk cub scouts outside the local YMCA.  Aside from the warped and vile thoughts festering in that colossal boil you call a head, which might I add would make Chris Hanson weep to his knees, you constantly mash those crooked cum coated snausages you call fingers on your Hewlett Packard soft-key starting new threads which rival the entertainment value of watching "tbombz" braid his rastafari-esque taint hairs in different lanyard patterns which he learned from 58 year old Camp Counselor Chip behind the Gymnastics center at day camp. Because these sickening images get your mis-shapen dreidel of a penis at half mast, that doesn't mean you need to keep posting new threads over and over of these cock-clit sporting Brunhildas. Now, kindly squat your gelatinous carcass on all fours which is no new position to a pissant like yourself, and walk your way out through getbigs 'doggie door' before I wrap your dandruff riddled single stranded Ace Ventura cowlick around that greasy eczema infested neck, use your suspenders to hang you from the top of the Rainbow buffet flag pole, and watch you get the "21 fag salute", you vile heathen.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: June 24, 2013, 03:41:51 PM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #194 on: June 24, 2013, 03:47:54 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #195 on: June 25, 2013, 06:55:24 AM »
I have been hesitant to post this but it has been long enough so WTH. The connection I had with the Pacers, his wife would bang Scottie when the Bulls came into town. He used to brag to me about it and I actually thought it was bullshit. One day I was at the Cambridge Inn in downtown Indy getting a jersey signed for a buddy. I met the Pacer guy and his wife in the lobby. The bus pulls up, Scotty walks up , grabs her by the hand and they go straight to the elevator. I look over at this guy and he goes "see I told you she was fucking Scottie, how many husbands can say that?" I relied, "probably 40 or 50 in every city that has an NBA team." As I leave the hotel I turn around and look and he is just sitting on a couch in the lobby waiting while his wife gets plowed by Scottie.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #196 on: June 25, 2013, 08:53:22 AM »
well.. not always.
but more often than not

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #197 on: June 25, 2013, 10:44:49 AM »
 :D

250mg, 500mg etc

are common doses for test

but if your test is 300mg/ml

it's irritating

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #198 on: June 25, 2013, 12:42:49 PM »
Billy Guns and 240 moderates the board.  I do as well however I run almost 50 different websites so I'm not at Anabolic Mayhem 24 hours a day.   However, I don't see anywhere on the forum where your name is even mentioned, so please elaborate as to what the fuck you're talking about

big business

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #199 on: June 25, 2013, 01:20:51 PM »
Some boys will join the military to find a sense of purpose and become real men in the deserts of a formerly unknown land, maybe dying there for new-found friends; some will dither and pursue an advanced degree of some form or other to delay interacting with reality on a full-time basis; some will emerge themselves early and work from the get-go, probably exchanging practical experience for lower lifetime earnings; some will seek enlightenment via unusual experiences such as psychedelic drug use, living overseas, or working on an Alaskan fishing boat; and, some will sit on old mens' cocks for pennies on the dollar, rob family for drug money, and post hairy bumshots for anonymous men on a message board in order to crave their desperate need for attention and approval.

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

reworked and rewritten magic. Syntax at his best!