Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1234588 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos
« Reply #5550 on: April 11, 2023, 02:04:26 PM »
They were harassing my buddy one old guy on the floor was telling him to suck his dick and two younger guys were saying how they had been locked up before and were ready to fight to prove they were badass. I was ignoring it all until I couldn’t. I grabbed one of the young kids by the throat and threw him on top of the old guy. I was joking him choking him screaming at both of them when the other bigger kid ( they were probably around 20-25 years old each) charged and I actually managed a straight kick to his face that dropped him. I impressed myself with that one. I then put my attention back to the guy I had thrown on top of the other guy yelled at them a little more as I was choking the one and the other was underneath. I then let them go no one wanted anything to do with me at that point it was hilarious. The other people in the holding cell thought I was some kind of ninja meanwhile my friend did nothing to defend himself or help. I asked him later and he said he didn’t want to get in trouble reality was he was a scarred bitch.

One time I was hitchhiking through the PNW to visit one of the guys in my unit from the war. The local police captain starts harassing me. Gives me a ride out of town in the opposite direction I was going. Tells me they don't want my kind around. They have a nice quiet town he says. Well I start walking back towards town cause fuck that guy I served my country.
So he arrests me and takes me in. The other officers start fucking with me. Telling me I need a bath. They spray me down with a firehouse! Then they go to shave my face. Well I start having flashbacks from 'Nam and I just go apeshit and start kicking ass! I bust out of there and steal this dudes dirt bike and high tail it into the mountains with all the cops chasing me. I hole up in the woods  but they brought in a chopper to get me. Fucking pig starts shooting at me. So I throw at rock at the chopper and the cop ends up falling out to his death. I was just defending myself!
So they want me dead now. I end up setting all these booby traps up in the woods for the cops and I take out the whole unit. I coulda killed them but I didn't. I hole up in the cave and  they bring in the National Guard to get me. They shoot a fucking rpg at my cave and blow it up! Lucky I got out the back of the cave and make my way down to town where I just start going apeshit blowing shit up just going off. I finally calmed down when my old Colonel got sent in to take me out of there. Good dude. Colonel Troutman.  Crazy times man.
You now us old vets we only want our country to love us as much as we love it. From one badass to another Brian I get it

;D ;D ;D
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5551 on: April 11, 2023, 02:06:01 PM »
If you are looking for symmetry I can tell you I don't have any, but what I do have are a very particular set of ailements. Ailments I have acquired over a very long time lying about my life. "Ailments that make me a laughing stock  for people like you. If you tell me I look good that'll be the end of it. But if you don't I will go back and forward for eternity lying about everything. I will hunt you down* and I will kill you**

* hunt you down is subject to certain requirments. You must be in the same postcode as me and of no threat whatsoever.
•• kill you as in kill you with kindness by ignoring you

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #5552 on: April 11, 2023, 02:25:58 PM »
^^

Beat me  ;D
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #5553 on: April 15, 2023, 05:25:07 AM »
Bookm@rk (so I can find the ferkin thread)
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #5554 on: April 15, 2023, 05:25:45 AM »
A thing of beauty here from delon...

This NPC Contest Thread Story Arc is progressing almost perfectly in a classical sense, bhanky's health flare-up is simply just the necessary 3rd act in the 4 act play:

Act 1: The Beginning
In which the set up for the hero's journey is unveiled: in this case with the now iconic literary phrase "Fine you guys are right why argue about scaled pics with each other" and soon after "it’s ducking nonsense believe whatever the duck you want I am going to win that show". The audience is drawn in, unsure wtf ducks have to do with anything but captivated nonetheless

Act 2: The Strive Towards the Goal
In which the hero fights all-comers from all angles at all times, assisted by limited vocabulary usage (hater, you guys, again) and lack of time wasting punctuation. All while allegedly holding down a full time job and an intense training regime involving walking his dog

Act 3: The Crisis
In which the hero encounters a serious hurdle that tests his character and resolve as he nears his final goal. In this story The Crisis amounts to the hero's cup runneth over with daily blood, along with repeated gross mentions of a grossly spelt "diaria"
<<We are here>>

Act 4: The Resolution
In which the hero is triumphant or otherwise and the story arc is complete
April 23 is of course Resolution Day
* Will Bhanky emerge bathed in thong battle glory like Rocky 2, 3, and 4
* Or will Bhanky's story be a Greek tragedy, albeit one centred around bowel and stomach movements, not flying too close to the sun like Icarus, given he can't even get up a flight of stairs

Only time and a few thousand more entertaining posts will tell

Go Bhanky

Now back to Act 3 ......
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5555 on: April 15, 2023, 05:30:46 AM »

From Krankenstein

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5556 on: April 15, 2023, 05:36:03 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5557 on: April 15, 2023, 05:48:45 AM »

From Krankenstein

;D

Love the pat of butter on top! Lmao!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #5558 on: April 15, 2023, 08:13:04 PM »
Delon and Krank, bravo. Good shit!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5559 on: April 18, 2023, 04:49:12 AM »
I weigh more than you right now. Your back is thin and your traps are literally nonexistent. You flex them and there’s nothing there except for those tendons that appear when you strain during a bloody shit. You’re a bag of misshaped, dislocated and torn body parts. You have the IQ of a dead moth and the sex appeal of a school shooter. You have no business on a bodybuilding or even a bodybuilding forum for that matter. You better pray that no one enters the show, so you can earn your meaningless, hollow victory. Good luck in your forearm contest this weekend, homo.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5560 on: April 19, 2023, 03:19:13 AM »
Quote From Raymondo
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today

« Reply #32659 on: April 18, 2023, 09:56:42 PM »

Cashier: Sir, would you like fries with that?

(long pause)

Cashier: ... Sir?

(no answer)

Cashier: Is everything alright, sir?

Monster Bri: who what where am i emily did i get last place

Cashier: You are here at McDonalds, sir. I just took your order a minute ago. 6 Big Macs, 3 double bacon cheeseburgers. Can I get you fries?

Monster Bri: no thank you I had five bloody shits since this morning gotta go down to 202.5 I got a show coming up I will smash everyone actually get me one extra bigmac and twelve chicken nuggers hold the salt I dont want to hold extra water krankenstein keeps photoshopping me actually think I look good soul crusher says I'm really 160 pounds at least I'm not bald like him ducking retards

Cashier: Cash or-

Monster Bri: again I don't give two shits what rambone says dont these fags know I used to rag doll 280 pound men I've won more awards than brock lesnar I actually met him once when I was bulking to be honest I was within striking distance of that guy could have easily taken him haha by all means again lets see what hazbin thinks about that

Cashier: Cash or card, sir?

Monster Bri: again by all means everyone can show up and show me how its done but no one will bunch of pussies again I said to rambone look at your arm and look at mine you have the wrist and forearm of a girl by all means show me how to do curls so I can have arms like you ducking loser

Cashier: Sir. Excuse me. Cash. Or. Card?

(At this point Bri lets out a five second fart)

Cashier: Goddamn it, I recognise this fucking stench. You the stank ass bitch who blocked the toilets last week.  DeLonda, get Namond, Sherrod and Darnell we teach this guy here a lesson

Monster Bri: again by all means again by all means

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5561 on: April 19, 2023, 03:55:40 AM »
▫️

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5562 on: April 22, 2023, 05:15:24 PM »
Ok ordered a flatbread going to carb up a little but not adding much  water plan is half a glaass

Smart.

Flat bread was the perfect pre show carb up for Moses. Your bicep is going to be split like the Red Sea tomorrow!

:)

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #5563 on: April 24, 2023, 08:43:04 AM »
From what I am seeing the show ran long...or totally off schedule.  You guys know what this means right?

It was history repeating itself.  Johnny had the event staff go and look for Bhanks.  With no answer at his hotel room door they were forced to call management for a wellness check.  Upon entering they found Bhankers INCAPACITATED on the floor...bottles of cranapple juice and a half eaten flat bread pizza near his head.  The words "I (heart) coop / SCN / spauld....." scrawled in cornbread gravy on the floor next to him...

The maid immediately recognized Bhanks' double organ failure and proceeded to try and administer a dose of a bio-identical pill her sister gave this man in KittyHawk.  Unfortunately it didn't help.   Bhanks was rushed again to the hospital and the gastroenterologist who killed him before was flown in by private jet.  The doctor was able to use the hospital generator and jumper cables attached to Bhanks' titanium bolts....Bhanks was revived at 2:38pm Sunday.  He is receiving IV gatorade for the next 48 hrs.

It wasn't until this morning at 7:45am that Em came out of the bedroom and said "Brian...we're done, you can come to bed now.  My ex is in the shower. He will be leaving soon"
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #5564 on: April 27, 2023, 12:50:22 AM »
1. "sheared from the bone Tricep"
2. Restless Leg syndrome
3. Shaky hands from childhood
4. Bone on Bone knees and surgeries (Titanium/adamantium rods)
5. Torn right pec
6. Surgical re-attachment of right tricep
7. 3 Shoulder surgeries, one on the right side the other 2 were on the left side.
8. Cut bicep tendon from a shoulder surgery
9. Barrett’s esophagus
10. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
11. Crohnes disease
12. Bile reflux
13. Hiatal hernia
14. Umbilical hernia
15. Polyps and cyst (pre-cancerous)
16. Bleeding ulcer
17. Bloody shits, nausea and indigestion and vomiting
18. shin splints in the forearms
19. magnesium and other mineral deficiencies
20. Stingray puncture of left or right foot (he can't remember, see dementia below and "225x15" and 7=10-11)
21. Anemia
22. Anxiety
23. Depression
24. Arthritis
25. Something with the neck from demolition derby
26. Organ failure
27. Dementia/Alzheimers (possibly vaping induced)
28. Anorexia
29. "precancerous polyps and cyst throughout digestive system"
30. 2 Herniated bulging disc one lower back and one in the neck possibly causing nerve damage and atrophy on the right arm
31. Astigmatism
32. Broken toe from hopping out of bed
33. Possibly Infected veinless cutless bicep
32. Hemorrhoids

Hemorrhoids added

For posterity  ;D
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5565 on: April 27, 2023, 02:57:04 AM »

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #5566 on: April 27, 2023, 04:23:55 AM »
For posterity  ;D

In hindsight it is fitting to have that ailment bringing up the rear  :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5567 on: April 27, 2023, 07:52:27 AM »
For posterity  ;D

Hold up.... is this for real?

1. "sheared from the bone Tricep"
2. Restless Leg syndrome
3. Shaky hands from childhood
4. Bone on Bone knees and surgeries (Titanium/adamantium rods)
5. Torn right pec
6. Surgical re-attachment of right tricep
7. 3 Shoulder surgeries, one on the right side the other 2 were on the left side.
8. Cut bicep tendon from a shoulder surgery
9. Barrett’s esophagus
10. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
11. Crohnes disease
12. Bile reflux
13. Hiatal hernia
14. Umbilical hernia
15. Polyps and cyst (pre-cancerous)
16. Bleeding ulcer
17. Bloody shits, nausea and indigestion and vomiting
18. shin splints in the forearms
19. magnesium and other mineral deficiencies
20. Stingray puncture of left or right foot (he can't remember, see dementia below and "225x15" and 7=10-11)
21. Anemia
22. Anxiety
23. Depression
24. Arthritis
25. Something with the neck from demolition derby
26. Organ failure
27. Dementia/Alzheimers (possibly vaping induced)
28. Anorexia
29. "precancerous polyps and cyst throughout digestive system"
30. 2 Herniated bulging disc one lower back and one in the neck possibly causing nerve damage and atrophy on the right arm
31. Astigmatism
32. Broken toe from hopping out of bed
33. Possibly Infected veinless cutless bicep
32. Hemorrhoids

I don't follow his threads much - because I can't read a hundred pages all at once at the speed those threads move....   but he said he suffered from all that?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #5568 on: April 27, 2023, 08:00:47 AM »

I don't follow his threads much - because I can't read a hundred pages all at once at the speed those threads move....   but he said he suffered from all that?

Indeed

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #5569 on: May 06, 2023, 03:39:03 AM »
I was a great fighter when drinking cause my ability to care was even less than usual and any fear I had was completely gone.

I don’t imagine you were in many fights not drinking  as you say you only lost when drinking. So you’ve been in a couple fights I’m guessing. I’ve been in a couple hundred and I love it, getting beaten to me is fucking great. I love punishment, so every fight I lost made me feel better about myself for some reason. My ears ring constantly, massive headaches and dizziness most the time and my nuerologust said it was from being hit in the head so many times. I’ve grown to enjoy these symptoms as well. My hate for the human race is so strong that I could fight multiple times a day if I had no family but I keep it u see control due to them. If it weren’t for them I would no doubt be dead or in prison for many years.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #5570 on: May 06, 2023, 05:14:35 AM »

Can confirm
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5571 on: May 06, 2023, 06:32:09 AM »

Yes.    Keep up.   Ha ha ha ha.   No kidding !   The comedy and hilarity has been epic.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5572 on: May 06, 2023, 06:51:19 AM »

Yes. In fact it needs a new addition

33. Missing (born without) an esophageal sphincter

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5573 on: May 06, 2023, 07:48:21 AM »

Finally I’ve been quoted. Oh what a glorious day in getbigdom.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #5574 on: May 06, 2023, 09:01:26 AM »
Finally I’ve been quoted. Oh what a glorious day in getbigdom.

Hard to believe that is the first Rob C. Guns post in this historical thread.