Author Topic: Jay Cutler's ...... brachioradialis  (Read 8205 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Jay Cutler's ...... brachioradialis
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2014, 02:17:37 PM »

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2014, 02:19:02 PM »

His legendary thick hair is now just a few sad strands of bleached straw brushed forward. Guess those turdbags on bb.com that used to say drugs don't cause hair loss because hey, look at Jay's hair, aren't posting his latest pics anymore with the same logic.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2014, 02:30:29 PM »
Shadow  ???  bruise  ??? lipo Suctioned out   ??? ???

Someone please chop Heath to have an eyepatch, parrot on shoulder and a cutlass to go with that peg leg.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2014, 11:14:05 PM »
His legendary thick hair is now just a few sad strands of bleached straw brushed forward. Guess those turdbags on bb.com that used to say drugs don't cause hair loss because hey, look at Jay's hair, aren't posting his latest pics anymore with the same logic.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2014, 11:15:38 PM »

And now he's just impregnated a 4th wife with new kids.

We know Ronnie is different. He's a phenomenon.

But Jay isn't. He's just an average corn-fed white boy who perverted his average genetics into winning Mr. Olympia titles through strategic dieting, oil-injections, and massive drug abuse. And now he's balding.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2014, 11:21:00 PM »
Kerry got half his mus-kels in the divorce

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2014, 11:21:58 PM »
And now he's just impregnated a 4th wife with new kids.

We know Ronnie is different. He's a phenomenon.

But Jay isn't. He's just an average corn-fed white boy who perverted his average genetics into winning Mr. Olympia titles through strategic dieting, oil-injections, and massive drug abuse. And now he's balding.
really?

how many kids does he actually have

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2014, 11:31:45 PM »
really?

how many kids does he actually have
Yes, really. He has a new wife, he's not with his Lebanese queen anymore. Actually, his new girl is better looking than any of the girls he's had. She looks no older than 25-28. He's almost 50. The irony is as a monster, he got dyke-looking he-shes like Vicky Gates. It's since he slimmed down that he's gotten quality minge.

http://web.stagram.com/p/708652531984131278_245661560

How many does he have? Hard to say. I won't watch his films again to count his adult children + the new ones + the ones in California from years ago but he certainly has at least 8-10. Proof you can be on gear and keep your hair and a healthy batch of semen. Like I said, he's an exception. He may have shrunk but his equipment works as well as ever.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2014, 11:33:45 PM »
Yes, really. He has a new wife, he's not with his Lebanese queen anymore. Actually, his new girl is better looking than any of the girls he's had. She looks no older than 25-28. He's almost 50. The irony is as a monster, he got dyke-looking he-shes like Vicky Gates. It's since he slimmed down that he's gotten quality minge.

http://web.stagram.com/p/708652531984131278_245661560

How many does he have? Hard to say. I won't watch his films again to count his adult children + the new ones + the ones in California from years ago but he certainly has at least 8-10. Proof you can be on gear and keep your hair and a healthy batch of semen. Like I said, he's an exception. He may have shrunk but his equipment works as well as ever.
damn ronnie got 3 kids with his new wife?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2014, 11:34:32 PM »
damn ronnie got 3 kids with his new wife?
That's not right. He doesn't claim they're his. He merely says they're her kids. He was with his Lebanese wife as late as 2 years ago, and those kids look to be 3-4 y/o. They're not his, if you ask me. But he does have one on the way with her.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2014, 12:12:09 AM »
I love Jay...

Jay all the way!
Mr. AZ 2003

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2014, 03:14:30 AM »
When you Google "Brachioradialis" this should be the first image that pops up, just like your peener when you see them naked ~

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2014, 03:47:41 AM »

Maybe it's just the lighting/angle.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2014, 09:28:28 AM »
Maybe it's just the lighting/angle.
Not sure if serious because of the angle jokes people make about formerly huge BBs in "now" pictures but no, the volume of hair there is clearly low. The faux-hawk and shaved sides look with a short beard is what most men who have very little on top do before they turn to shaving.

Just look at his hair back in the day.

And now

It's just aging and DHT affects him too. RIP.

There were briefly photos of him on bb.com where his hair had been dyed completely brown (or not bleached blond, whichever) and was brushed forward. Wish I could find those photos. They showed how thick it looked.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2014, 10:56:25 AM »
Shadow  ???  bruise  ??? lipo Suctioned out   ??? ???

Probably an infection from the needle he used to inject the oil.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2014, 07:04:22 PM »
When you Google "Brachioradialis" this should be the first image that pops up, just like your peener when you see them naked ~

Got that when I googled "drug bloared hobbitses".  ;D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2014, 08:49:15 PM »
...and Gandalf was Lou?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2014, 08:58:41 PM »
Got that when I googled "drug bloared hobbitses".  ;D

ROTFLMPSBAO !!!!!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2014, 11:12:36 PM »
Jay is really starting to get that beady eye syndrome that you see on a lot of speed freaks...

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2014, 12:17:14 AM »
Lord, Jay's arms look horrible compared to Heath's. Like shapeless bags of viscous fluid  :-X

Jay is awkwardly short in general. Met him in Vegas back in 2008. He's not even 5'8".

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2014, 10:16:29 PM »
Jay is awkwardly short in general. Met him in Vegas back in 2008. He's not even 5'8".
No he is 5'2. ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2014, 10:37:54 PM »
Jay is really starting to get that beady eye syndrome that you see on a lot of speed freaks...

some people think he's still living on the stimulants, but no longer carrying the same amount of muscle. 

He was erratic during last year's Olympia buildup.... screaming "Fck shawn ray" and other things, training at 2 am... things that people had never see from Jay before.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2014, 12:15:38 AM »

literally LOL!

Jay's frown marks are becoming more pronounced now that he's dropping the excess weight and he has excess face skin and now he's beginning to resemble a dummy.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2014, 05:14:03 AM »
literally LOL!

Jay's frown marks are becoming more pronounced now that he's dropping the excess weight and he has excess face skin and now he's beginning to resemble a dummy.
wiggs pulling out the twighlight zone dummy episode,he is 40 yrs old those things do change facially .yeah coming down after having bloated face up and down over the yrs dieting/bulking probably factors too..

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2014, 12:26:44 PM »

When he realized that his DNA had been harvested while he slept and used to create a duplicate of himself, albeit 6/8ths his size, Priest was heard to exclaim in hushed, reverent tones...

"I shall call him...Mini-Lee".