Author Topic: How do ppl's mugshots ever get discovered?  (Read 867 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
How do ppl's mugshots ever get discovered?
« on: December 01, 2014, 11:26:26 AM »
So some guy who posts here at getbig gets pulled over for drunk driving.  but how did someone find out who the real guy behind the account was, the fact he got pulled over for drunk driving and then finding his mugshot.  Was someone constantly looking for news about the guy behind the account until he got an update about the drunk driving?  If I'm not mistaken they posted the mugshot just days after the event happened.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: How did the Groink mugshot ever get discovered?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 11:29:46 AM »
since we have guys like avesher, a certain uncle, Alex23 ...etc. you would be surprised how skilled some people are at digging up personal information.

MikMaq

Re: How do ppl's mugshots ever get discovered?
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 11:31:33 AM »
So some guy who posts here at getbig gets pulled over for drunk driving.  but how did someone find out who the real guy behind the account was, the fact he got pulled over for drunk driving and then finding his mugshot.  Was someone constantly looking for news about the guy behind the account until he got an update about the drunk driving?  If I'm not mistaken they posted the mugshot just days after the event happened.

Ironically the same detective was arrested for smacking woman around. Same guy claiming I advocate rape.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 11:32:08 AM »
Whoa, who quickly edited my post?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 12:28:39 PM »
Ironically the same detective was arrested for smacking woman around. Same guy claiming I advocate rape.

although I have basically retired online arguing, you and I need to have a real life chat at some point

autistic rapist

a little edit here---yes, if a chick hits me, slaps me or is aggressive to me I will drive her in the face no questions asked. Hence my charges, I dont run from the truth like you do autistic rapist

and fuck man, you admitted fully to sucking a cock. Autistic rapist with a fetish for cross dressers that sucked a dick slamming on me? damnnnnnnn facepalm.jpg