Author Topic: Met a girl on Plenty of Fish  (Read 20256 times)

Balloon

• Getbig III
Met a girl on Plenty of Fish
« on: February 06, 2015, 09:54:56 AM »
I'm grinning from ear to ear right now. I'm meeting up with an incredibly bubbly, charming and outgoing lady I've been chatting with online. I'm in London, England and the choice is staggering. I go for larger ladies, they're more fun and not as insecure as the model types....She also says she loves to cook! Bonus!

Meeting Saturday night. I think I've hit the jackpot with this one guys!

Don't give up guys, online dating is where it's at!

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Met a girl on Plenty of Fish
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 09:58:40 AM »
I'm grinning from ear to ear right now. I'm meeting up with an incredibly bubbly, charming and outgoing lady I've been chatting with online. I'm in London, England and the choice is staggering. I go for larger ladies, they're more fun and not as insecure as the model types....She also says she loves to cook! Bonus!

Meeting Saturday night. I think I've hit the jackpot with this one guys!

Don't give up guys, online dating is where it's at!

she looks like a fresh of the boat african. not my cup of tea personally, but enjoy!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 09:59:50 AM »
Was on dating sites since summer to finally meet someone I really like. But... I felt EXACTLY what you are now, many times over..... Until you actually meet up. Both the girl I met and myself were pissed and tired of meeting up with people WHO LOOK NOTHING like their profile pics...

One day, chatted with a rather sexy lady.... All is lookin' good, we have a date set up for the next day. Then right before bed, she sends me a pic of her that look absolutely NOTHING like her profile pics. Odd feelin' to go to bed replying bullshit (didn't want to say what I thought right then) but when I woke up told her "you can't be mad at me for canceling tonight as you look nothing like your profile pics"

Anyway, best of luck to you, she seems hot for sure. Until you taste and smell the person, nothing is set.
?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 10:08:34 AM »
looks like she has pimples and zits on her ass. good luck fella

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 10:10:02 AM »
She could do with losing some weight. Face isn't bad though.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 10:11:06 AM »

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 10:11:37 AM »
But she is leaning forward to hide the mass of weight around her stomach section, hope you like em' big, as she is carrying some serious weight. She does wear it well, but has maxed out as far as it looking good. She may squish you while being on top.
?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2015, 10:14:07 AM »
would cum in her mouth.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2015, 10:14:11 AM »
Built like a brick shithouse

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2015, 10:17:25 AM »
But she is leaning forward to hide the mass of weight around her stomach section, hope you like em' big, as she is carrying some serious weight. She does wear it well, but has maxed out as far as it looking good. She may squish you while being on top.

I sure do!

I'll take a little stomach fat if it comes with those gigantic boobs and a big round butt! stunning face in my opinion! 5"5! Perfect height! No kids......Goldmine.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2015, 10:19:18 AM »
I sure do!

I'll take a little stomach fat if it comes with those gigantic boobs and a big round butt! stunning face in my opinion! 5"5! Perfect height! No kids......Goldmine.

Are you a Hebrew?

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2015, 10:22:12 AM »
Are you a Hebrew?
In the the UK I'm classed as Mixed Race.....we don't have the One drop rule here...we would consider Obama Mixed Race, Not black. I have a White mother/Black father (surprise  ;D)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2015, 10:25:31 AM »
I sure do!

Same here, but has to have a pretty face. AS the face and pussy are the parts I fuck the most. Sounds perverted big time, but so true...

N0 kids may mean she wants them... Wear a condom!
?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2015, 10:26:01 AM »
In the the UK I'm classed as Mixed Race.....we don't have the One drop rule here...we would consider Obama Mixed Race, Not black. I have a White mother/Black father (surprise  ;D)

My sister, nieces and nephews and grandfather are/were "mixed race". 

You are a Hebrew brotha.  Great looking woman.  Not that you needed or wanted it, but Wiggs approved.  8)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2015, 10:27:11 AM »
My sister, nieces and nephews and grandfather are/were "mixed race". 

You are a Hebrew brotha.
  Great looking woman.  Not that you needed or wanted it, but Wiggs approved.  8)

::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2015, 10:30:46 AM »
::)

I'm not going to watch it but thanks for posting anyway.  As I've said before, you are what your father is.  Father carries the seed.  His father is a Hebrew, therefore, he is a Hebrew. This is Biblical precedence. This has nothing to do with one drop rule.  Thanks though.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2015, 10:44:47 AM »
I'm not going to watch it but thanks for posting anyway.  As I've said before, you are what your father is.  Father carries the seed.  His father is a Hebrew, therefore, he is a Hebrew. This is Biblical precedence. This has nothing to do with one drop rule.  Thanks though.

Fair enough.

I gave up trying to understand Hebrew logic along time ago.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2015, 10:51:45 AM »
Good luck with your date...just remember, people usually put up their best pictures. Hope you have better luck than I did.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2015, 10:58:44 AM »
i bet that ass and vagina smell like plenty of fish  :-X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2015, 11:05:05 AM »

Your Mom is a mudshark..... ;D

(Just kidding)

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2015, 11:09:05 AM »
not sure if serious post.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2015, 11:11:00 AM »
That kid looks like..

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2015, 11:16:07 AM »
Met my wife on POF. Only one I talked to on there. Saw her profile come up after my friend was done making his. Created mine just to talk to her.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2015, 11:18:13 AM »
That kid looks like..

You know today's kids are a total joke when the "cool" look is exactly what was moked not so long ago...
ahh, generation fail, the only thing you kids are good at doing is... Failing.

Shame on you kids.
?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2015, 11:18:44 AM »

Wrong again WNigs.

In Judaism, if one of the parents is not Jewish, the rule is that the child takes the status of the mother (Kiddushin 66b, Shulchan Aruch, EH 4:19).[7] The ruling is derived from various sources including Deuteronomy 7:1–5, Leviticus 24:10, Ezra 10:2–3.[7] Accordingly, if the mother is Jewish, so is her child, and if she is not Jewish, neither is her child considered Jewish.