Author Topic: Question for Melvin Goodrum  (Read 22020 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Question for Melvin Goodrum
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2015, 10:04:53 AM »

Melvin Goodrum himself let everyone know last week that he only had $150 in the bank.

He's posted pics of his trailer & it's interior, it was not worth $500,000 & he lives in the poor rural south & not on a shoreline.

His supplement biz is just a site, that's about it. He can add 10 million products, all which are fulfilled by someone else & available elsewhere at much lower prices.

You sound like an intelligent successful guy not unlike Melvin. You should both team up & become the next PJ & Aaron of the supplement world. You may one day end up on the cover of MDm Flex or Jugs magazines.

Him and that one-eyed troglodyte Halloween freak lived in a trailer whilst said freak were hairdressing to keep them going whilst Goodrum, chronically unemployed and unemployable, chased last places in local Bumfuck 'shows'. Then he got dumped by just about the ugliest thing in existence and now live in rental accomodation aimed at prostitues on a gig or heroin users on their last hit before floating away to the casket. He even talks about his 'office' (coffee tray he fished from a dumpster) and seems to be quite proud of his flatscreen TV. Something me and you and anyone born after 2001 takes for granted like electricity, moves him to start a thread in pride.

But hey, he's 'faking it until he makes it' so play along and marvel at his achievements'  :-\

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2015, 10:51:41 AM »
Howard, can't you see that Melvin Goodrum NEEDS the bodybuilding forums?

No one would know anything about him, but HE is the one who goes on the boards & brags about his 1000000s of businesses, his bank account balance, his education, posts pics of himself in a thong etc.

No one forces him to do all this, but he does it because it makes him feel good about his failures & his dead end go no where life.

In his mind, all publicity is good publicity.

Maybe?  I'll wait and see what Vince says about my reply to him before I make any more comments on the issue.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2015, 11:16:19 AM »
Dear Vince,

Why do you care or worry about those who post here on getbig?
I know I posted I'd ignore your posts, but I must speak up now and be serious for once.

I've only known you from the various BB forums .
You seem like a good dude, who just wants basic respect,  like any of us.
BUT, we both know, the forums are NOT the place to get respect or many serious , thoughtful answers.

I suspect,  your current financial situation is like most getbiggers.
Most here  work a basic job and struggle to pay the bills or "get ahead".

I got a decent education and worked my way up  in my own field, for the past 25 yrs.
BUT, I'm not wealthy and never will be rich and famous.
Degrees and money don't make the man...character does.

Like you and some other getbiggers, I competed in bodybuilding but never got that close to a pro card.
You never did too well in contests. No biggy, most here never won anything and at least YOU gave it a shot.

Just be yourself Vince and have FUN on the forums.
All that really matters is how YOU feel when you put your head on the pillow each night.

Take care and good luck. ;)

Howard, I don't struggle to pay bills.  I'm very frugal with my money and have a lot saved up for the future along with gold and platinum.  In addition, I'll have a 200k annuity available when I turn 40 which is in a year and a half. 

So while I'm not driving Ferrari's and eating Waygu Beef like Aaron or PJ, I'm not even close to being homeless nor do I live paycheck to paycheck
A

Azzaro

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2015, 11:26:29 AM »
"Frugal..." i'm telling you, somebody took over Vince's account long time ago...some french guy by the looks of it

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2015, 12:09:04 PM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2015, 01:19:27 PM »
If you take anything Vince says seriously then you're a bigger spa

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2015, 01:44:04 PM »
Oh Jesus H Christ. Now Melvin Goodrum unveils to the world that he has  a stock pile of savings, gold & platinum investments & a $200k annuity.

When did this happen? You brag about eating chicken breasts but you somehow forgot to brag about your vast savings of cash of precious metals?

Oooookkkkkk, this is almost as believable as your electronics engineering degree.

Is there an MBA you've forgotten to mention?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2015, 02:04:27 PM »
You can all be MFT's for the low low price of $99.99!!

http://www.expertrating.com/certifications/MasterTrainer/Master-Fitness-Trainer-Certification.asp

This makes total sense now.

Melvin Goodrum's degree cost $99.99.

He had $249.99 in his bank account.

He paid off his 'student loan" & was left with a sum of $150.

It all makes sense now.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2015, 02:31:12 PM »

Howard, I don't struggle to pay bills.  I'm very frugal with my money and have a lot saved up for the future along with gold and platinum.  In addition, I'll have a 200k annuity available when I turn 40 which is in a year and a half. 

So while I'm not driving Ferrari's and eating Waygu Beef like Aaron or PJ, I'm not even close to being homeless nor do I live paycheck to paycheck

Thanks for the reply Vince.
If you're doing well and happy, don't sweat what some getbigger posts.
Have fun on the forums, you'll enjoy it more.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2015, 03:09:29 PM »
Thanks for the reply Vince.
If you're doing well and happy, don't sweat what some getbigger posts.
Have fun on the forums, you'll enjoy it more.

Damn skippy...and I'm ending this ridiculous thread with this

A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2015, 03:36:05 PM »

Damn skippy...and I'm ending this ridiculous thread with this

You're ending it because you lied, got caught, cornered yourself & you have no way to save face.

I've seen you do this numerous times on multiple boards for a decade.

You just run off & hide & abandon the thread.

It's your modus operandi Melvin.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2015, 03:53:14 PM »
There should be no shame in being poor and struggling to pay bills. Many people do that. No matter how many try to call Goodrum out he merely comes back with more 'explanations'. The reality is what we all see. He stated he had $150 dollars in his bank account. Silly Getbiggers didn't realize he also had a substantial business account, precious metals in the bank and a major amount of cash coming his way soon.

Melvin did post on Getbig that he obtained a PhD degree. Those of us who know the requirements asked if he did a thesis and of course he said he did. Matter of fact he was working on his second doctorate at that time. When we asked where he obtained that degree from we never found out the exact location and soon after he abandoned that claim. It is also on record that he claimed an IQ of 131.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2015, 04:03:11 PM »
There should be no shame in being poor and struggling to pay bills. Many people do that. No matter how many try to call Goodrum out he merely comes back with more 'explanations'. The reality is what we all see. He stated he had $150 dollars in his bank account. Silly Getbiggers didn't realize he also had a substantial business account, precious metals in the bank and a major amount of cash coming his way soon.

Melvin did post on Getbig that he obtained a PhD degree. Those of us who know the requirements asked if he did a thesis and of course he said he did. Matter of fact he was working on his second doctorate at that time. When we asked where he obtained that degree from we never found out the exact location and soon after he abandoned that claim. It is also on record that he claimed an IQ of 131.

My guess is Melvin doesn't even have a high school degree. This is why he constantly makes up lies about his vast education.

I mean, who cares where or if you went to school if you have 1000s of successful online businesses, a reserve of precious metals, own several franchises, make money from the stock market, own land in Texas, dine on the finest chicken breasts, have a large multi media center in your trailer & have a windfall of cash coming your way in a few short years.

You lie about things you don't have & that's why Melvin Goodrum lies about EVERYTHING.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2015, 05:44:49 PM »
Goodrum posts on Getbig to make himself feel better. Those who knock Goodrum are doing the same thing. Melvin boasts about getting a $7 cheque from a class action law suit. Most of us would deem this petty. However, Goodrum likes to think he was smart to get money for nothing. He posted that he found a cheap place for a studio. It smelled and looked terrible. Quite small as well. No matter, he wasn't going to open any business there. He was merely posting how smart and frugal he was to spot such a bargain. Another time he was going to open a clinic on a reserve. The bank manager was licking his lips in anticipation of Melvin's account! Don't forget, Goodrum slipped on a soda bottle going up the stairs at a prepaid legal convention. He told us this when he failed to post a photo showing his latest improvement! The dude can't help himself...he can bullshit all day long. The more he discloses the funnier he is. Let's keep him this way!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2015, 05:49:19 PM »
Not heard the PHD story. That must be pretty funny. What happened there?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2015, 05:56:32 PM »
Not heard the PHD story. That must be pretty funny. What happened there?

That was when Keith Jones was still here. Melvin made a donation to some small religious college and obtained a PhD degree from them. We all wanted to get one as well but Melvin wouldn't tell us where that college was. Instead of being embarrassed he insisted he was working on his second PhD at the time. He can't stick with anything for very long so how in the hell is he going to earn a PhD that takes years and years? No way in hell.

There is one thing we never found out about Melvin. He insists he is related to a top IFBB pro. He is forbidden to disclose who this pro is for some obscure reason we can't fathom. Some have guessed he is related to Shawn Ray. That might be where he used to get some insider gossip. To be sure Shawn would probably deny he is related to Goodrum.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2015, 06:08:54 PM »
I see. So Goodrum holds a doctorate degree  :D

What happened with him buying the Jaguar to 'impress ' potential clients (severely mentally retarded people)?

He gave up on that too?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2015, 06:44:38 PM »

What happened with him buying the Jaguar to 'impress ' potential clients (severely mentally retarded people)?

He gave up on that too?

That's the best Jaguar he could hope to buy, but it will cost him everything he has in his account ($150):

http://www.caricle.com/for-sale/Salvage-JAGUAR-X-TYPE-2-5L-6-2003_ddmiddaiibeidnrkooki.html

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2015, 06:47:21 PM »

He gave up on that too?

Melvin will never have enough cash to actually purchase a good vehicle. He does not have the ability to save enough money at his low paying job to be able to afford anything but a bus pass.

If he was the successful entrepreneur that he claims, he'd know better than to talk about buying a car. He's be leasing it under his company & writing it off instead.

However, you can't lease or write off anything when your companies make no money.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2015, 07:03:26 PM »
I [...] have a lot saved up for the future along with gold and platinum.

Oh boy... did 24KT convince you to buy those plastic cards?

In addition, I'll have a 200k annuity available when I turn 40 which is in a year and a half.

You have an annuity that will make a lump $200,000 payment when you turn 40? Two hundred thousand U.S. Dollars? Pray tell, how much did you have to pay in and for how long?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2015, 07:10:22 PM »
He won't. He's now abandoned the thread and proceeding to pretend that it never existed.

This is not and will not be his reality!!

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2015, 07:19:57 PM »
He won't. He's now abandoned the thread and proceeding to pretend that it never existed.

This is not and will not be his reality!!

He did the same thing when he bragged about making 10k in the market & buying into multiple franchises.

When asked what stocks & what franchises, both legit questions, he never answered & just ran & hid & pretended it never happened.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2015, 07:26:15 PM »
What happened to the gym he was supposed to open?

I really can't keep up with his lies and harebrained ideas so you can never be sure what BS he's selling these days?

I assume that idea have fallen by the way side when he realised nobody in their right minds would give a penny to be trained by an obese jobless buffoon.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2015, 10:53:11 PM »
Seems like basile is missing his namblapage

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2015, 10:58:36 PM »
still no progress pics.

Vince, not asking much here. You're starting off from such a sorry ass shape/condition, the least bit of effort should make a difference.

If you can't even prove that, why do they bother have you as a rep?
?