Author Topic: Just Imagine if Groink made a defiant return to Getbig  (Read 30791 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: Just Imagine if Groink made a defiant return to Getbig
« Reply #150 on: November 29, 2015, 11:56:45 AM »
one pic--anytime in life looking like you lifted a weight
one pic playing a team sport in high school
none of these exist

again, why are you here?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #151 on: November 29, 2015, 12:04:50 PM »
I dont owe anyone anything.

Anyone posting in this thread, while saying I do this for the attention, are hypocrites.

You are the ones making these threads what they are.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 29, 2015, 12:07:28 PM »
I dont owe anyone anything.

Anyone posting in this thread, while saying I do this for the attention, are hypocrites.

You are the ones making these threads what they are.

drunken shizzo falling to bits in this thread
T

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #153 on: November 29, 2015, 12:08:45 PM »
why are you on a bodybuilding site? Zero evidence you have ever touched a weight. Zero evidence you have ever played sports.
Never posted about being with chicks or shown evidence of being with one, only posts about missing Groink.

You are here to mingle with men and garner attention. Point to one shred of evidence that proves otherwise.
i dont care if you dig guys, but at least pony up and admit thats why you are here.

Or maybe Im missing that you are here for training and nutrition advice for your outstanding physique and strength  :-X

oh also--if over 50% of the replies to your own thread are your own replies, how are we the ones seeking attention?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #154 on: November 29, 2015, 12:15:10 PM »
Well said.

Shizzo you can be witty at times but your nonsense over shadows it.

Maybe you should start a Facebook or Twitter account to get the attention you desire?

Shizzo is regressing to his old posting patterns of "King Shizzo," "I generate the most traffic here," "I am the best poster here," etc.

Shizzo, please be aware of this and make the appropriate changes.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #155 on: November 29, 2015, 12:22:38 PM »
Shizzo is regressing to his old posting patterns of "King Shizzo," "I generate the most traffic here," "I am the best poster here," etc.

Shizzo, please be aware of this and make the appropriate changes.

he is drinking again, so it will be downhill from here with his posts and his life.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #156 on: November 29, 2015, 12:27:13 PM »
This. Its baffling that people are surprised that he screwed someone out of money.  ??? ??? You all act like Groink was your best friend or even a friend.

Groink has stated on getbig MANY times that he views no one here as a friend, and thats impossible to consider anyone on the internet a friend. He even went as far as to say he doesn't give a shit if people die if he doesn't know them personally.

With all that, why the hell would anyone trust to lend him money over the internet? With that said, I say, "Buyer Beware." It sucks someone got screwed out of money, but lesson learned: Don't lend anyone on getbig money.
No one lent anyone money.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #157 on: November 29, 2015, 12:29:11 PM »
Lol, you guys are too much.

I only started this thread. It is the rest of you who keep bumping it.

Its really that simple.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #158 on: November 29, 2015, 12:32:43 PM »
so a number of people pm'd me saying they are 100% convinced shizzo is on this site cause he is into dudes--no other explanation

my running theory:
he's so fucking ugly and out of shape even fat chicks are grossed out by him, so he never ever gets laid.
Just so someone will suck his dick he switches teams to guys cause theres gotta be an equally disgusting guy out there for him
Comes to this site to look at men

if someone can find any other reasonable explanation other than he is into dudes feel free to try

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 29, 2015, 12:35:54 PM »
so a number of people pm'd me saying they are 100% convinced shizzo is on this site cause he is into dudes--no other explanation

my running theory:
he's so fucking ugly and out of shape even fat chicks are grossed out by him, so he never ever gets laid.
Just so someone will suck his dick he switches teams to guys cause theres gotta be an equally disgusting guy out there for him
Comes to this site to look at men

if someone can find any other reasonable explanation other than he is into dudes feel free to try

My thought is this is the only site that hasn't banned him for his behavior. So he continually posts his garbage thinking it's making him popular and relevant.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: November 29, 2015, 12:42:03 PM »

But you're acting like Groink was your best friend.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #161 on: November 29, 2015, 12:42:12 PM »

Eh, two sides of the same coin.

Point of my post was: never give money (whether its a loan or to have that person give the money to someone else) to someone who overtly says he has no friends on the internet, doesn't consider people on getbig to be his friend, and doesn't like anyone here. You're basically handing money over to a stranger.
X

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 29, 2015, 12:44:12 PM »
Lol, you guys are too much.

I only started this thread. It is the rest of you who keep bumping it.

Its really that simple.

Who keeps bumping you Michael Bolton thread.....oh wait, that would be YOU. Speaking of which, why would a grown man be posting about Michael Bolton?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #163 on: November 29, 2015, 12:45:02 PM »
all she needs is a medium polo shirt, and a cigar to look like Alex23!  :o

I think the term "bi" is a legit classification of some people.  there are some people who like both sexes equally, and some have a boyfriend/girlfriend at the same time.  Gays like the same sex, straits like the opposite sex. It's not a hard concept.

The question is: who hasn't had a cock in thier mouths on getbig?  :-*

I met Ronnie Coleman by complete chance in florida around '2000.  I went to my local supplement store to get some protien powder. The parking lot was filled with cop cars, and firetrucks, I was like wtf is going on?  I walk in and I see a gorilla with a shirt on.  The veins on his biceps were as thick as my fingers  :o  he was there to promote the store, as well as make some money off dvd's and autographs.  I ended up getting a signed photo.  The crazy thing was that I had no idea he was going to be there!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 29, 2015, 12:46:09 PM »
Who keeps bumping you Michael Bolton thread.....oh wait, that would be YOU. Speaking of which, why would a grown man be posting about Michael Bolton?

Lol let's not forget this thread is basically a shizzo flame fest. It's not like people posting in it are saying it's a great topic.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 29, 2015, 12:59:43 PM »
Eh, two sides of the same coin.

Point of my post was: never give money (whether its a loan or to have that person give the money to someone else) to someone who overtly says he has no friends on the internet, doesn't consider people on getbig to be his friend, and doesn't like anyone here. You're basically handing money over to a stranger.
Uh no, they had many personal conversations, emails, phone calls, texts.   ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 29, 2015, 01:02:01 PM »
isn't this what happened

they made friends

groink told him he could sort out some gear

the other kid sent him money never got any gear

is groink gh 15  :o
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: November 29, 2015, 01:03:05 PM »
isn't this what happened

they made friends

groink told him he could sort out some gear

the other kid sent him money never got any gear

is groink gh 15  :o
Historically accurate
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #168 on: November 29, 2015, 01:03:37 PM »
Uh no, they had many personal conversations, emails, phone calls, texts.   ::)

So? What does that mean? Groink could have been scamming him all along. Clearly, Groink only gives a shit about himself, so I do not care how many conversations or emails they had. Obviously, they (conversations, emails, texts, etc) didn't mean much if Groink scammed WW out of money.

Anyone who outright says that they consider no one a friend on the internet, should not be trusted, no matter how many communications you've had with them. What this means is that when "shit hits the fan" hes willing to abandon someone because they are not a real friend (since he only knows them on the internet).

Conversations, email, phone calls, texts does not always mean an actual friendship or someone you can trust, especially when the person (Groink) says that no one on getbig could ever be his friend.

ps - in before you say, "meltdown."

X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: November 29, 2015, 01:05:49 PM »
So? What does that mean? Groink could have been scamming him all along. Clearly, Groink only gives a shit about himself, so I do not care how many conversations or emails they had. Obviously, they (conversations, emails, texts, etc) didn't mean much if Groink scammed WW out of money.

Anyone who outright says that they consider no one a friend on the internet, should not be trusted, no matter how many communications you've had with them. What this means is that when "shit hits the fan" hes willing to abandon someone because they are not a real friend (since he only knows them on the internet).

Conversations, email, phone calls, texts does not always mean an actual friendship or someone you can trust, especially when the person (Groink) says that no one on getbig could ever be his friend.

ps - in before you say, "meltdown."

TL:DR:FY
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #170 on: November 29, 2015, 01:07:55 PM »
TL:DR:FY
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

TL;DR;FY.......in other words, I am right.  :) :) No matter how much you talk to someone on getbig via email, text, phone, etc never lend them money, UNLESS you also met them in person a fair amount of times. Obviously, it doesn't mean they definitely won't scam you, but it at least gives you a better estimate of their personality.

It was a good thanksgiving. Hope yours was also nice!
X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 29, 2015, 01:11:08 PM »
TL;DR;FY.......in other words, I am right.  :) :) No matter how much you talk to someone on getbig via email, text, phone, etc never lend them money, UNLESS you also met them in person a fair amount of times. Obviously, it doesn't mean they definitely won't scam you, but it at least gives you a better estimate of their personality.

It was a good thanksgiving. Hope yours was also nice!
You're always right...in your own opinion.
Was cool, lots of snow and ice.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: November 29, 2015, 01:13:46 PM »

I just looked at that thread out of curiosity. Over 50% of the 219 posts there are Shizzo.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #173 on: November 29, 2015, 01:16:38 PM »
You're always right...in your own opinion.
Was cool, lots of snow and ice.

We've already had this discussion. Not all opinions are equally valid and/or correct. You've 100% agreed with this.

Thus, your opinion is not valid based on what Groink said about not viewing anyone as a friend here. Thus, why would anyone trust him?  ??? ???

When dealing with Groink, "Buyer beware." Basically, suck up your loss and move on!  :D :D ;D ;D

I hope you played in the snow.
X

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 29, 2015, 01:18:36 PM »
I just looked at that thread out of curiosity. Over 50% of the 219 posts there are Shizzo.

That is how he can brag about having 10 page threads and that they are popular. The minute they are about to drop to page 2 he bumps them. If the thread is slow he stirs shit with someone to start a pissing match. Like others have mentioned he just wants attention, it doesn't matter if it is positive or negative. As long as his threads hit multiple pages. Pretty damn obvious.