Author Topic: Should there be an intervention for Ronnie Coleman?  (Read 18222 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: Should there be an intervention for Ronnie Coleman?
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2016, 06:41:53 PM »

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2016, 07:05:12 PM »
If he doesn't want people to be concerned with his life, then he should not offer personal medical information on social media. Once its out there, people are going to respond to it. There was once a period in this world where people kept their personal medical history to themselves. Now with social media, you stub your toe and the whole world knows about it. People are going to respond positively and negatively to anyone once the person puts it out there.

I agree. Nobody asked him. He volunteered this information and when you're posting training videos when you're clearly falling apart people aren't just going to ignore the obvious.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2016, 07:58:59 PM »
Who pays for all of these surgeries?  At some point doesn't the health insurance run out or become prohibitively expensive? Is this taxpayer dollars from some type of medical care from when he was a cop?

SchmOebama Care.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2016, 08:17:57 PM »
SchmOebama Care.

No. He was a state cop and probably get a pension and lifetime medical benefits. I believe the cops in NYPD still get medical coverage under the state, even after retirement. I believe its part of the benefits package.

My pops gets a pension from his job. They take out X amount of dollars each month from his pension, and he is still under their medical coverage. He does not have Obama Care.

That, or Ronnie is worth a hefty amount of money and hes paying out of pocket.
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2016, 08:25:50 PM »
No. He was a state cop and probably get a pension and lifetime medical benefits. I believe the cops in NYPD still get medical coverage under the state, even after retirement. I believe its part of the benefits package.

My pops gets a pension from his job. They take out X amount of dollars each month from his pension, and he is still under their medical coverage. He does not have Obama Care.

No..."SchmOe"bama Care, i.e. a play on Obama Care, i.e., Coleman's care is funded by schmoes.   I fail so often at humor, I  know.  Dammit!  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2016, 08:30:49 PM »

No..."SchmOe"bama Care, i.e. a play on Obama Care, i.e., Coleman's care is funded by schmoes.   I fail so often at humor, I  know.  Dammit!  ;D

To be honest, I didnt even see the "Schmoe" part. Just saw "Obama."

You and your kind tend to be so obsessed with Obama, its hard to see anything beyond just "Obama" when you type. Sometimes I think you and others may secretly have a crush on him, you talk about him so much.  :D :D :D :-* :-*
X

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2016, 11:56:33 PM »
Obviously you don't since you've done nothing that made a difference in anybody's lives.

I'm glad that people remember, and past on those memories to me, of people like Einstein, Mozart, Socrates, Lincoln, George Washington, Mark Twain, Ronald Reagan, Jesse Owens, Ben Franklin, Patton, John F. Kennedy, Aristotle, Jesus Christ....

But to each his own. Just continue and be satisfied with being a nothing whose existence in this world made zero difference.

lol, i see that from your standpoint it's obviously important ( that actually didn't come as a surprise since you're like 80 years old and still post shirtless pictures on the internet), but well to me it isn't, people are different 

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2016, 01:20:13 AM »
I would have thought Fusion wouldn't be the best option when you want to return to an active training lifestyle, why wouldn't he go for titanium disc replacement surely he's not put off by the cost of it, its expensive over the fusion option but its recommended due to the type of problems he's having when trying to return to his active lifestyle

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2016, 02:30:20 AM »
a

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2016, 03:33:12 PM »
During happier times.  It's a wonder this man didn't win a Nobel prize. 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2016, 07:06:06 PM »

lol, i see that from your standpoint it's obviously important ( that actually didn't come as a surprise since you're like 80 years old and still post shirtless pictures on the internet), but well to me it isn't, people are different 

Yes, it is obviously important to me. People who have made a difference and risen above the masses and accomplish things to inspire and build upon for generations to come. It is no surprise that this sails over your head and it doesn't matter to you. This pretty much seals your fate of mediocrity.

And what is the purpose of trying to portray me as far older than I actually am when I am in much better physical condition than you are? If I'm 80 years old you must be a walking corpse.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2016, 07:52:40 PM »
Obviously you don't since you've done nothing that made a difference in anybody's lives.

I'm glad that people remember, and past on those memories to me, of people like Einstein, Mozart, Socrates, Lincoln, George Washington, Mark Twain, Ronald Reagan, Jesse Owens, Ben Franklin, Patton, John F. Kennedy, Aristotle, Jesus Christ....and sooner than later : Bostin,Piana,DLB, O'Hearn and Palumbo

But to each his own. Just continue and be satisfied with being a nothing whose existence in this world made zero difference.

Fixed   ;D

wooshhh

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2016, 08:15:10 PM »

Fixed   ;D

wooshhh

I would have been certain pellius's list would include such luminaries as Ronald McDonald, the Hamburgler and Grimace.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2016, 08:17:15 PM »
I would have been certain pellius's list would include such luminaries as Ronald McDonald, the Hambergler and Grimace. 

haha LMAO!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2016, 01:30:31 AM »
I would have been certain pellius's list would include such luminaries as Ronald McDonald, the Hamburgler and Grimace.  

OMG! Your irrational anger and personal offense that I eat at McDonald's is now spilling over into other threads.

Talk about owning your mind.

You sure spend a lot of time worrying about how others live their lives. A sure sign of your empty, hollow, meaningless and vapid one. Why else would you care?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2016, 01:35:58 AM »
haha LMAO!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I love how you always piggy back on others because you are terrified of confronting me directly.

Made to it to the gym yet this year, dough boy? Is it going to be another year spending all your waking hours on GetBig, watching bodybuilder's youtube training vids, and trolling Phil Heath's and Kai Greene's social media.

Your life revolves around bodybuilding with the exception of actually doing any bodybuilding.

BTW, please post Dexter's next back training vid. Those never get old.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2016, 03:59:12 AM »
OMG! Your irrational anger and personal offense that I eat at McDonald's is now spilling over into other threads.

Talk about owning your mind.

You sure spend a lot of time worrying about how others live their lives. A sure sign of your empty, hollow, meaningless and vapid one. Why else would you care?

Your infatuation with Ronnie is not healthy.  Anytime someone criticizes him in any way, you defend him ardently.  Do you sing Ebony and Ivory to his poster on the wall?  Do you just lust for men named Ronnie?  Ronnie Coleman and Ronald McDonald for example?  You're melting down worse than Ronnie's physique.  

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2016, 05:22:28 AM »
Your infatuation with Ronnie is not healthy.  Do you just lust for men named Ronnie?  Ronnie Coleman and Ronald McDonald for example?  You're melting down worse than Ronnie's physique.  

;D
a

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 08, 2016, 07:19:43 AM »
Fortress, please handle this.

I'm dismayed with the glut of very poor writing of many here. It's as if some simply never attended school.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2016, 07:23:09 AM »

He wasn't a state cop. He was a city police officer. Arlington, Texas.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2016, 07:50:40 AM »
Your infatuation with Ronnie is not healthy.  Anytime someone criticizes him in any way, you defend him ardently.  Do you sing Ebony and Ivory to his poster on the wall?  Do you just lust for men named Ronnie?  Ronnie Coleman and Ronald McDonald for example?  You're melting down worse than Ronnie's physique.  

Says the guy who starts threads about him.

"Ronnie/Ronald"

God, you are so lame.

I never in my wildest dreams thought I would hurt you so much by eating at McDonald's.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2016, 08:53:33 AM »
He wasn't a state cop. He was a city police officer. Arlington, Texas.

Either way, he will most likely have a long-term plan associated with working for the city. New York City police officers have a pension plan and continued medical benefits. There may be differences between a state and city cop in terms of retirement package. Nonetheless, both probably receive what I stated above.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2016, 02:14:51 PM »
What is going to happen is that we will see a deluded Ronnie Coleman progressively get worse. He is already walking like a penguin. What is next, him in a wheelchair? And smiling all the way, as his body deteriorates.  Maybe this speaks to more about the mental issues associated with extreme phyisical fitness or just addictions in general? I don't know.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2016, 04:45:37 PM »
What is going to happen is that we will see a deluded Ronnie Coleman progressively get worse. He is already walking like a penguin. What is next, him in a wheelchair? And smiling all the way, as his body deteriorates.  Maybe this speaks to more about the mental issues associated with extreme phyisical fitness or just addictions in general? I don't know.
The guy has 26 kids and wakes up happy every day, regardless of his pain or various injuries and ailments.
Give the man credit for always being upbeat when you sad sacks would just be angry and bitter while posting all day on getbig. :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2016, 04:48:27 PM »
Pellius McMelting in this thread.