Author Topic: Saw woman crying tonight at the supermarket  (Read 3434 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Saw woman crying tonight at the supermarket
« on: January 06, 2016, 02:00:54 AM »
I was going through the self serve checkouts out my local supermarket and I noticed a young female staff member supervising the checkouts appeared to be crying, as I approached a checkout I asked her if she was OK.  She said she was just suffering from hayfever but I don't think i believed her.  We proceeded to talk and she seemed grateful that someone had noticed her condition and was also prepared to talk to her.  The supermarket was busy and nobody else seemed to notice or give a fuck.  As I left I said "Enjoy the rest of your day" and she gave me a nice smile.  It was kind of weird, not used to seeing someone crying in public.  Crying in public seems to be socially frowned upon, a bit like farting.
V

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Saw woman crying tonight at the supermarket
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 02:03:55 AM »
She must have been reading your posts on Getbig.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 02:08:17 AM »
I was going through the self serve checkouts out my local supermarket and I noticed a young female staff member supervising the checkouts appeared to be crying, as I approached a checkout I asked her if she was OK.  She said she was just suffering from hayfever but I don't think i believed her.  We proceeded to talk and she seemed grateful that someone had noticed her condition and was also prepared to talk to her.  The supermarket was busy and nobody else seemed to notice or give a fuck.  As I left I said "Enjoy the rest of your day" and she gave me a nice smile.  It was kind of weird, not used to seeing someone crying in public.  Crying in public seems to be socially frowned upon, a bit like farting.
Did you tell her how much you hate women and that she was just a good for nothing whore crying because she can't find a meal ticket?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 02:14:19 AM »
I have read what you have said and decoded your hidden message.

I too find the idea of a damsel in distress as wank-worthy.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 02:35:09 AM »

Indeed, the fact that the op didn't fuck the crying whore in the ass means he is a phaggot
P

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2016, 02:40:59 AM »
Bangable?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2016, 02:45:29 AM »
Doubtful.  Obviously upset because no one has tried to rape her recently.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2016, 02:49:18 AM »
Doubtful.  Obviously upset because no one has tried to rape her recently.

:D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2016, 03:07:52 AM »

I realised I was being a white Knight, During the walk home, I was ashamed of myself the whole way.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2016, 03:08:40 AM »
Bangable?
Not Really, she was only young but pretty ordinary.  I mean I am a man so of course I would bang her, but she was a 4, 5 at best.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2016, 03:09:55 AM »
Did you tell her how much you hate women and that she was just a good for nothing whore crying because she can't find a meal ticket?
I don't hate women and I didn't have to tell her she was just a good for nothing whore, I could tell she was already well aware of it, as most women are.
V

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2016, 04:12:59 AM »
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2016, 04:32:59 AM »
I dated a lot of cashiers in my near-decade of working on and off at grocery stores.  Easy job I could pick up any time around college.  Lots of activity, freedom, camaraderie.

they are more betas.  The super hot alpha chicks usually become waitresses or bartenders (for part time, summer, out of high school work).   those without confidence move more toward grocery stores.  

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2016, 06:25:23 AM »

It sounds like she is ready to suck and fuck, mane.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2016, 06:33:06 AM »
It sounds like she is ready to suck and fuck, mane.

This!!!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2016, 07:02:39 AM »
Vulnerable chicks are easy to screw.  You let us down Plato.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2016, 07:08:17 AM »
Vulnerable chicks are easy to screw.  You let us down Plato.
I was hungry, and I had walked down so had to walk back home to cook dinner (I live on my own).  Plus it was busy and the girl was half my age, wouldn't have been a good look hitting on her, plus I still don't know why she was upset.  We just made small talk, made me feel good about myself though because I realised getbig hadn't completely destroyed my humanity.  It was weird too, I noticed how everyone else is virtually in their own little world these days, I felt like the only person who noticed, everyone else was rushing around, staring into their phones or just basically oblivious or just didn't give a fuck.
V

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2016, 07:09:43 AM »
I was hungry, and I had walked down so had to walk back home to cook dinner (I live on my own).  Plus it was busy and the girl was half my age, wouldn't have been a good look hitting on her, plus I still don't know why she was upset.  We just made small talk, made me feel good about myself though because I realised getbig hadn't completely destroyed my humanity.  It was weird too, I noticed how everyone else is virtually in their own little world these days, I felt like the only person who noticed, everyone else was rushing around, staring into their phones or just basically oblivious or just didn't give a fuck.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2016, 07:17:01 AM »
The fact you decided to make a thread about approaching a girl (who happens to be a 4 at best) and chatting with her for 15 seconds is not a good sign.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2016, 07:26:57 AM »
The fact you decided to make a thread about approaching a girl (who happens to be a 4 at best) and chatting with her for 15 seconds is not a good sign.

Not a wasted thread at all.

It's a sign of needing attention for performing a simple act of human kindness.

It also gives him good insight into why healthy relationships with women are difficult to maintain. You don't get a cookie for every little act in a relationship, LOL!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2016, 07:32:25 AM »
Not a wasted thread at all.

It's a sign of needing attention for performing a simple act of human kindness.

It also gives him good insight into why healthy relationships with women are difficult to maintain. You don't get a cookie for every little act in a relationship, LOL!
While it is nice to get noticed for an act of kindness, I was more hoping to stimulate conversation as to why crying is considered socially inappropriate.  I actually mentioned this to the woman and remarked that it should be OK to cry in public considering that we all have bad days, just trying to put her at ease.  Personally, I think crying occasionally is a good indicator of a healthy psyche.
V

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2016, 07:37:25 AM »
While it is nice to get noticed for an act of kindness, I was more hoping to stimulate conversation as to why crying is considered socially inappropriate.  I actually mentioned this to the woman and remarked that it should be OK to cry in public considering that we all have bad days, just trying to put her at ease.  Personally, I think crying occasionally is a good indicator of a healthy psyche.
Depends on what happened to cause the crying or whether it affects your job or not. See no problem with it if something truly traumatic happened but some people love drama and bring silly issues to the workplace.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2016, 07:39:21 AM »
While it is nice to get noticed for an act of kindness, I was more hoping to stimulate conversation as to why crying is considered socially inappropriate.  I actually mentioned this to the woman and remarked that it should be OK to cry in public considering that we all have bad days, just trying to put her at ease.  Personally, I think crying occasionally is a good indicator of a healthy psyche.

Some people get beat down by life. Working long hours in order to pay bills. Not much to look forward to in the immediate future. She probably had a lot a fatigue and frustration going on when you saw her. Mentally worn down.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2016, 08:00:10 AM »
Some people get beat down by life. Working long hours in order to pay bills. Not much to look forward to in the immediate future. She probably had a lot a fatigue and frustration going on when you saw her. Mentally worn down.

Sounds like she need some quality sex to get her distracted. RP can do one more "humane" thing and bang this chick after he has listened to her troubles. its a win-win situation, lol.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2016, 08:01:41 AM »
Indeed, the fact that the op didn't fuck the crying whore in the ass means he is a phaggot

Actually it means he is NOT a phaggot. Homos like the stench of feces in their penis.