Author Topic: PHYSICS DISCOVERY OF THE CENTURY-EINSTEIN WAS RIGHT!!!  (Read 13584 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: PHYSICS DISCOVERY OF THE CENTURY-EINSTEIN WAS RIGHT!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2016, 05:36:40 PM »
Tesla was the man.  Intelligence beyond belief but of course the Jewish media promotes Einstein. 

Excellent point. Same with Newton, Hawking, and Neil D. Tyson, media always shoving their scientific Jewery down our throats.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2016, 07:02:27 PM »
What would be the practical application of this?  Some type of bomb?  Some type of new biceps machine?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2016, 07:04:14 PM »
What would be the practical application of this?  Some type of bomb?  Some type of new biceps machine?

Time/space chewing gum.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2016, 07:09:55 PM »
Interesting to note that you GetBiggers are interested in this subject and seem to speak intelligently about it.

I've done my best to read and understand the subject of QM over the past ten years and knew enough about it to discuss it somewhat intelligently with a physics professor who taught the subject, but Icompletely fail to understand how this applies to modern day physics.

Is a gravitational wave the same as the bending of light over time and space?

It might be more honest to say that it is a complete mystery to me except for the fact that it concerns the collision of two separate black holes and the results thereof.

What effect does that have on anything within the universe?

Would appreciate if anyone can refer me to some basic and understandable reading concerning this "new discovery".

Thanks, Dumb Stunt.

Gotta say, my eyes are wide open on that one too! This place sure is layered more than it's known for.
?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2016, 08:08:10 PM »
Shizzo would claim the gravity waves drove his head down.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2016, 08:09:30 PM »
Getbig posters > PhD physicists.

Yup, makes perfect sense.  :D :D :D
X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2016, 08:35:04 PM »
Shizzo would claim the gravity waves drove his head down.

:D :D :D

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2016, 09:37:20 PM »
Trump will make physics great again.
Trump is going to make Mexico build the physics.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2016, 03:07:33 AM »
Tesla was the man.  Intelligence beyond belief but of course the Jewish media promotes Einstein. 

This.
©

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2016, 03:11:07 AM »
Should we change our lifting techniques after this exciting news?

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2016, 03:37:23 AM »
Should we change our lifting techniques after this exciting news?

No, it is not needed.
We could market a new kind of "scalar barbell" though...

(Insert ridiculous marketing claims here)
©

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2016, 03:41:14 AM »
can't wait till they open up a black hole and rip this planet apart completely, how awsome would that be!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2016, 06:03:49 AM »
did Einstein even Lift?.... :)

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2016, 06:05:10 AM »

There is no way of knowing what to do with this, until someone does it.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2016, 01:33:24 PM »
Maybe we can build a gravity wall between US and Mexico that throws people who try to cross back over.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2016, 05:25:46 PM »
Trump is going to make Mexico build the physics.

Good stuff.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2016, 09:40:19 AM »
This subject is something new to me so I am going to post some interesting ed-u-ma-ca-tion-astuff as  I find it.

First of all ... here is a photo of the collusion in question that  I took while traveling around the Universe with WIGGS and a couple of other GetBiggers whom I have forgotten.

And a schematic of what the hell is going on with this space/time stuff.

I gotta renew my knowledge on this space/time subject which is hard to understand due to the fact that it is the 4th dimension and I am still doing my best to understand the 3rd.

Doing some searching now on why this is so damn important!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2016, 09:42:48 AM »
Nice one Stunt :D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ERIMENT
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2016, 09:54:04 AM »
BTW .... Once upon  a time when I  'THOUGHT' I had a basic understanding of Quantum Mechanic basics, I was doing my best to write a paper explaining those QM basics without the math so that anyone in high school could understand it.

BUT .... Once I got to an explanation of the DOUBLE SPLIT EXPERIMENT which got to about page three (almost the very beginning of the study of QM) .... I realized that I was too stupid to ever compete it.

Since then a physics professor  has encouraged me to do my best to continue. He says that it would be of great interest to see if it could be done and would also show just how well someone who never took a college level physics class understood the subject.

I say this simply because I am impressed by the number of GetBiggers who seem to talk intelligently about this Gravitational Wave subject.

By the way .... Gravitational Waves and Gravity Waves are two different
'things'.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2016, 10:03:31 AM »
This subject is something new to me so I am going to post some interesting ed-u-ma-ca-tion-astuff as  I find it.

First of all ... here is a photo of the collusion in question that  I took while traveling around the Universe with WIGGS and a couple of other GetBiggers whom I have forgotten.

And a schematic of what the hell is going on with this space/time stuff.

I gotta renew my knowledge on this space/time subject which is hard to understand due to the fact that it is the 4th dimension and I am still doing my best to understand the 3rd.

Doing some searching now on why this is so damn important!

Ah yes. The rare "Double Black Hoes",  or as the Scientific Hebrewic Scholars call it,  Twin Anti-Niburi-Asteroid-Launching-Spheres.  Ancient (dated back some 30 years!) Hebrewic texts discovered in the subterranean subways of Chicago (i.e., Holee Graphittee) were recently translated and reveal that these Black Hoes were set up throughout the BLACKNESS of space to protect  travelling Hebroes from whitey.  The Documentary on Blaxtronauts  from the program known as NASSA or the Negroe American Society of Space Astronauts (later changed to the less offensive  "Afronauts") shows just how real the need to keep these brave interspacial pioneers safe from lesser space peeps of non-colour (note the European spelling that shows real class!) was.

Excellent find! Well done, stunt.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2016, 10:05:25 AM »
the basic premise is the space time is like a sheet or blanket, say you hold the four corners of a blanket out, you drop a marble and a bowling ball, which makes the deeper impression? This impression is what creates gravity, the bigger the object the bigger the displacement of the time-space fabric, thus greater gravitational pull. This displacement travels throughout the whole space time fabric like a pebble in a pond, we just found the ripples to confirm this is actually how gravity of large objects work, the quantum realm is still a mystery.

We will be able to detect gravity signatures of objects we cannot see, or cannot detect, potentially harness this for travel (far off, but if einstein is right, it's possible) and possibly answer several fundamental questions about the universe that we have had no tool to utilize.

It's like using a magnifying glass or a microscope, we have a new better tool we have never had before.

It's pretty awesome, it's nothing new, it's verification by an ingenious experiment. Basically they reflected a laser across great distances, as a wave passes space time in stretched and compressed, the two lasers heading in opposite directions would show this stretch in one side and compression in the other, at the same time, with a distinct signature, this is what they found.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2016, 10:07:21 AM »
the basic premise is the space time is like a sheet or blanket, say you hold the four corners of a blanket out, you drop a marble and a bowling ball, which makes the deeper impression? This impression is what creates gravity, the bigger the object the bigger the displacement of the time-space fabric, thus greater gravitational pull. This displacement travels throughout the whole space time fabric like a pebble in a pond, we just found the ripples to confirm this is actually how gravity of large objects work, the quantum realm is still a mystery.

We will be able to detect gravity signatures of objects we cannot see, or cannot detect, potentially harness this for travel (far off, but if einstein is right, it's possible) and possibly answer several fundamental questions about the universe that we have had no tool to utilize.

It's like using a magnifying glass or a microscope, we have a new better tool we have never had before.

It's pretty awesome, it's nothing new, it's verification by an ingenious experiment. Basically they reflected a laser across great distances, as a wave passes space time in stretched and compressed, the two lasers heading in opposite directions would show this stretch in one side and compression in the other, at the same time, with a distinct signature, this is what they found.

Excellent!   

But you forgot to add " 'n' sheit" at the end.  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2016, 10:10:16 AM »
Ah yes. The rare "Double Black Hoes",  or as the Scientific Hebrewic Scholars call it,  Twin Anti-Niburi-Asteroid-Launching-Spheres.  Ancient (dated back some 30 years!) Hebrewic texts discovered in the subterranean subways of Chicago (i.e., Holee Graphittee) were recently translated and reveal that these Black Hoes were set up throughout the BLACKNESS of space to protect  travelling Hebroes from whitey.  The Documentary on Blaxtronauts  from the program known as NASSA or the Negroe American Society of Space Astronauts (later changed to the less offensive  "Afronauts") shows just how real the need to keep these brave interspacial pioneers safe from lesser space peeps of non-colour (note the European spelling that shows real class!) was.

Excellent find! Well done, stunt.

Lol. The truth the Jewish media doesn't want people to know.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2016, 10:12:26 AM »
Excellent!   

But you forgot to add " 'n' sheit" at the end.  ;D

I am trying it in my backyard with a laser pointer. will confirm results.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2016, 10:38:02 AM »
NECROSIS, Thanks for that kick to my memory banks. I do recall reading your exact explanation in one of my well work QM books -- Dancing Wu Li Masters.

Thanks .....  But I still have a tuff time understanding the exact details of space time and how it affects the universe.

At present I am doing a lot of reading about LIGO which is something I never knew about until earlier this week.

Will do my best to condense the interesting part and post it here if any GetBigger feels the need to smarten-up regarding this subject which is presently being discussed world-wide in gyms everywhere.... between sets of course.