Author Topic: Lame Gimmick.What's Up With the BodyConnoisseur account?-Det Doggity On The Case  (Read 8541 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
4 people dm'd me yesterday about how the BC account is a gimmick and everyone in every thread he posts in calls him a gimmick. So, for most, I know this isn't news. Just a rundown of how much of a gimmick he is.

Keeping the story straight

I was advised to look at his account history because he keeps changing his story. That's true. There are a bunch of inconsistencies. I found about 20 just randomly jumping around his post history. The intense racism thing is new. He recently claimed to be an Italian living in America, but earlier in his posting history he was Bulgarian. Just a week ago, he claimed he was single. Yesterday, he claims he has a boyfriend he loves making out with in public and posts a pic, presumably with his boyfriend.

(to be continued)

The Avatar
That is minor shit, true. Where the gimmick really starts to fall apart is his avatar. The BC account is about 2 1/2 years old, but it kicked into gimmick overdrive about 3 weeks ago. During that time he was using this avatar:

After another poster questioned him about his avatar, he replaced it with a different photo of the same guy. He placed a rainbow filter over the new photo in an attempt to prevent it from being reverse image searched. It didn't work. If you reverse image search the pic, you gets some hits for russian blogs with a bunch of his pics taken from facebook. I don't know if  he's claiming to be the guy in the avatar, but he used pics of the same guy in both avatars and posted another pic of that guy with his boyfriend last night when he discussed making out with his boyfriend in
 public.

Social media pics can be found here, halfway down page:
http://blognews.am/rus/news/82895/?fb_comment_id=571498492908257_5203379

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
we need to get to the bottom of this ASAP
"

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
The Other BC Account on Another Board

The new avatar only returns hits from those russian blogs when you reverse search it. But if you reverse search the old avatar, it returns a hit from another gimmick account he's running on the Professional Muscle website. That account is about the same age as his account on this board. We know it's the same person because he actually references getbig at least once. His username on that board is "SoFocused". Focused is written underneath his avatar on this board. On PM, He is also gay, however his professional muscle gimmick has never competed. He is a 25 year-old "business banker" who does muscle cam shows and has extremely bad gyno that he doesn't understand why everyone else thinks is disgusting.

How'd He Get the Blue Stars?

This is actually what inspired me to open my investigation. The answer is simple. They're fucking easy to get. This is an internet message board. How thorough do you think the background check would be?

In conclusion, Body Connoisseur is a pretty bad gimmick. He has five blue stars, but he should actually have no stars. I give this gimmick two thumbs down.

-Det. Doggity (Yes, I am a pathetic, obsessed loser)

(screencaps to follow)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Classic Joon pic hijack. Uses pics of the same guy. Did the same thing with his ENZO gimmick. The only way to smoke out the gimmick is with the upside down cup challenge, which he will obviously refuse to do. Case closed.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Classic Joon pic hijack. Uses pics of the same guy. Did the same thing with his ENZO gimmick. The only way to smoke out the gimmick is with the upside down cup challenge, which he will obviously refuse to do. Case closed.

Here are some screencaps from his " SoFocused" account. He mentions getbig and his terrible gyno.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Look out, he's got mob ties like DA...

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
These accounts are YEARS old. Who registers accounts and keeps them slightly active, just so they can troll for a few weeks three years down the line?  ???  :-\

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Palumbowned

Simple Simon

classic work by Joon outing Joon in this thread.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
No real need for much detective work Sherlock. It's an obvious gimmick. All his original posts were made in September 2014 in which he claimed to be heterosexual physique competitor. He didn't post again until this month in which he became a vitriolic, homosexual racist.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
classic work by Joon outing Joon in this thread.

Are you implying Al Doggity = Joon?

Are you saying BodyConnisseur = Joon?

Q

Simple Simon

Are you implying Al Doggity = Joon?

Are you saying BodyConnisseur = Joon?

TBH you are likely joon as well.

I treat pretty much everyone on this forum as a potential joon nowadays.
Thats why I dont post all that much

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
TBH you are likely joon as well.

I treat pretty much everyone on this forum as a potential joon nowadays.
Thats why I dont post all that much

What? I'm definitely not Joon, i've been around since 2003 on Getbig!

And i've been known to only use three particular gimmicks during the years, Vince G MSN CFT, Wiiggs and Scott Markey, everybody knows that.
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
bodycockmasseur's strong focus on gay sex screams gimmick in my book

Simple Simon

What? I'm definitely not Joon, i've been around since 2003 on Getbig!

And i've been known to only use three particular gimmicks during the years, Vince G MSN CFT, Wiiggs and Scott Markey, everybody knows that.

Joking aside there are not that many different posters on this site.
I think at least 50% are shared multiple accounts.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Joking aside there are not that many different posters on this site.
I think at least 50% are shared multiple accounts.
Settle down bigmc. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
No real need for much detective work Sherlock. It's an obvious gimmick. All his original posts were made in September 2014 in which he claimed to be heterosexual physique competitor. He didn't post again until this month in which he became a vitriolic, homosexual racist.

I know I addressed all of that in my opening post. Literally everyone knew he was a gimmick. 4 people dm'd me about it yesterday. This thread was part confirmation motivated primarily by discussion of his blue stars.

Simple Simon

Simple Simon

I know I addressed all of that in my opening post. Literally everyone knew he was a gimmick. 4 people dm'd me about it yesterday. This thread was part confirmation motivated primarily by discussion of his blue stars.
Did you clear your detective exercise with Ron and send him a bottle of whiskey and some cigars?
You should set up your own forum and bring down this site and all its gimmicks

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
It's all true because the first thing anyone does when they suspect a gimmick is to PM "Al Doggity" ::)

bthere in the mark, as usual.   Al gimmick wasn't getting enough attention apparently.
Y

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Did you clear your detective exercise with Ron and send him a bottle of whiskey and some cigars?
You should set up your own forum and bring down this site and all its gimmicks

I don't even get this post. I'll use one of my other accounts to come up with something clever later.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
It's all true because the first thing anyone does when they suspect a gimmick is to PM "Al Doggity" ::)

bthere in the mark, as usual

Grape Ape missing the obvious as usual. BC and I had a little back and forth yesterday. People  who read the thread dm'd me.

I love the quotes around my username in your post. As if, somehow, the screenname I use on a bodybuilding forum is made up or something.  ::)

Waller

• Getbig IV
Grape Ape missing the obvious as usual. BC and I had a little back and forth yesterday. People  who read the thread dm'd me.

I love the quotes around my username in your post. As if, somehow, the screenname I use on a bodybuilding forum is made up or something.  ::)

I know sarcasm can be hard to spot in text at times, but are you saying your real name isn't Al Doggity?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
I know sarcasm can be hard to spot in text at times, but are you saying your real name isn't Al Doggity?

Doggity is my real last name. I just chose Al because it sounded  super cool and I'd never heard anyone with that name before.

Waller

• Getbig IV
Doggity is my real last name. I just chose Al because it sounded  super cool and I'd never heard anyone with that name before.

Al is pretty groundbreaking. It makes me envisage a sophisticated gentleman.