Author Topic: Uncle Junior hasnt even bought lookism yet and is threatening all the members  (Read 16057 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Uncle Junior hasnt even bought lookism yet and is threatening all the members
« Reply #100 on: September 05, 2016, 05:42:09 AM »
What a bunch of bullshit please come into the real world, women care about looks the only way a good looking woman will settle for an unattractive man is if she is divorced with a bunch of kids and she is looking for a provider or she is getting old her options are now limited and so she will settle for him,

if you are ugly with wealth and social status you can get a decent looking woman not because she loves you but because of the status you provide her.

Don't tell me you are also Mayar... ::)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Uncle Junior hasnt even bought lookism yet and is threatening all the members
« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2016, 07:37:18 AM »
He who can genuinely say he has got pussy for free among you, let him be the first one to throw a stone at him.

And yes, I'm among them. Sure I've paid for pussy either directly and indirectly once upon a time. But now that I understand how things work even I can get laid for free. And look at me...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2016, 04:12:34 AM »
Then lets discuss the case and sue them if they entered your house illegally, you could be in for a good pay day!

Police knock on your door:
 "Can I come in please"?

"No sir I am afraid not, we have not made any emergency calls from this residence, this can be verified through phone records, there is no emergency or breach of the peace here, this must be a hoax, unless you can provide me with a warrant with her majesty's seal on it and what your purpose is here then I am afraid you have no reason to be here or enter this property which would be a criminal act in itself and I will be forced to make a Citzens arrest on you for trespassing with the intent to cause me and my family, fear, alarm and distress for no reason.

Can I ask you to provide you full badge and ID number and provide me with your seniors details .....Oh and by the way I have internal and external CCTV cameras for security purposes which is linked and uploaded to my iclouds and going live stream right now, say hi you are on going to be on youtube".

Now if you excuse me, my missus is waiting for me in bed with a bottle of Cristal, she is eager to show me her new lingerie she has just bought from Victoria Secrets, we are flying off to Hawaii tomorrow and I have to speak to my solicitor before I go about a new property I am buying in Chelsea, you may have heard of my barrister Mr XXXX XXXX from Mayfair XXXXX, yes indeed I spend around half a million pounds a year with him, I am sure to discuss your antics with him shorty.

You chaps look tired, like you have had a long day, must be the stresses of the job, I empathize with you, you guys do a great job of keeping our city safe, what is the annual salary of a junior officer again.....Ohh....such a shame....they should pay u guys way more.....I really would invite you in for dinner.......but I am afraid the missus is calling me......and you don't have a warrant.

PS. Chaps if you ever decide to quit the force and work for my private security team I am sure you skills would be far better utilized and infinitely rewarded.

Mwah
 xoxo

explain this post joon
T