Author Topic: Uncle Junior hasnt even bought lookism yet and is threatening all the members  (Read 15840 times)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Uncle Junior hasnt even bought lookism yet and is threatening all the members
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2016, 07:32:38 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Uncle Junior hasnt even bought lookism yet and is threatening all the members
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2016, 07:33:49 AM »
Intervention time  :-\

http://lookism.net/Thread-LOL-Uncle-junior-jist-posted-face-GTFIH?pid=1485955#pid1485955

playing the poor little victim is trick number two

let me lay it out for you

hi everybody im joon i love to party im a really nice guy

hi everybody im buying this site i fuck loads of beautiful women im worth a hundred million pounds

hi everybody fuck you im a gangster il have you killed il take this fucking site down

hi everybody im joon im really ugly can you imagine how hard my life is everybody hates me

repeat

T

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2016, 07:41:24 AM »
People obsessed with internet forums must have some issues.

Simple Simon

« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2016, 09:43:12 AM »
playing the poor little victim is trick number two

let me lay it out for you

hi everybody im joon i love to party im a really nice guy

hi everybody im buying this site i fuck loads of beautiful women im worth a hundred million pounds

hi everybody fuck you im a gangster il have you killed il take this fucking site down

hi everybody im joon im really ugly can you imagine how hard my life is everybody hates me

Hi, Im really sorry for what I said, can we all be friends please

repeat

you missed a phase.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2016, 01:17:58 PM »
Ha -- Spot on analysis
From Bigmc & Be There

Yet so many fall for it time & time again.!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2016, 01:35:53 PM »
Ha -- Spot on analysis
From Bigmc & Be There

Yet so many fall for it time & time again.!!

he has the perfect playground now

a bunch of self hating ugly broke teenagers

perfect playground for someone that needs so much validation
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2016, 01:43:49 PM »

those latest photos of him are edging towards this

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2016, 01:45:32 PM »

I haven't been to his new playground / website

He probably is king of that particular castle.

I hope he keeps away from here & keeps his
Antics on that site,.
and wish he is happy on there.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2016, 02:38:29 PM »
those latest photos of him are edging towards this

Has too much time on his hands and is def bi polar.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2016, 02:44:16 PM »
Tell me this is shopped...
©

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2016, 03:30:22 PM »
Honestly, I am torn when it comes to Junior. I honestly think he is a good guy, who does not know when to turn the lights off.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2016, 03:02:52 AM »
Junior blame his looks for his love misfortunes. It has nothing to do with looks, it's his mental issues that scare women off.
He is not handsome, but i have seen much ugly people, men/women, and they found their match, not necessarely unatractive.
Just the fact of him trying to be relevant in a board of insecure shallow teenagers, at 38 years old, says much of him... something is wrong and he should seek counseling, instead of drugs and booze.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2016, 03:26:59 AM »
Junior blame his looks for his love misfortunes. It has nothing to do with looks, it's his mental issues that scare women off.
He is not handsome, but i have seen much ugly people, men/women, and they found their match, not necessarely unatractive.
Just the fact of him trying to be relevant in a board of insecure shallow teenagers, at 38 years old, says much of him... something is wrong and he should seek counseling, instead of drugs and booze.

Maybe he should just turn off the internet.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2016, 03:34:16 AM »
Honestly, I am torn when it comes to Junior. I honestly think he is a good guy, who does not know when to turn the lights off.

you werent torn when he had you performing on skype for money
T

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2016, 03:43:27 AM »

You don't think his looks affect him negatively and cause mental issues?

Straight up, brother - I'm also lookalistically challenged (I'd say more so than Joon) and that that stuff has fucked me up good and proper.  It's a different way to live and you're treated distinctly different when you're growing up (remember - people just really aren't half as polite, young, as they are when they become full, empathic adults) and that will try its best to turn you ugly on the inside, too.

I mean, it has certainly manifested me into an interesting specimen, but life is not easy for someone in that situation - I operate with a 100% complete and utter loathing/confusion as to why a woman would want to be with me and it has definitely led to a feeling of absolute comfort only when alone.

Joon is a product of his environment.  Anybody suggesting he could do better almost certainly doesn't wake up as a 2/10 looking male in this society.  As a person who is that, I can confirm, life is just harder.

Everybody has their strengths.  Joon has a lot of money and in real life, nobody forgets me.  But I think I'd have rather been okay looking and living it easier :)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2016, 05:57:54 AM »
Tell me this is shopped...

Yeah, this one was altered by one of the Lookism kids to demo some rhinoplasty suggestion.  They really seem to know their epidermis from their epididymis...
T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2016, 06:05:35 AM »
You don't think his looks affect him negatively and cause mental issues?

Straight up, brother - I'm also lookalistically challenged (I'd say more so than Joon) and that that stuff has fucked me up good and proper.  It's a different way to live and you're treated distinctly different when you're growing up (remember - people just really aren't half as polite, young, as they are when they become full, empathic adults) and that will try its best to turn you ugly on the inside, too.

I mean, it has certainly manifested me into an interesting specimen, but life is not easy for someone in that situation - I operate with a 100% complete and utter loathing/confusion as to why a woman would want to be with me and it has definitely led to a feeling of absolute comfort only when alone.

Joon is a product of his environment.  Anybody suggesting he could do better almost certainly doesn't wake up as a 2/10 looking male in this society.  As a person who is that, I can confirm, life is just harder.

Everybody has their strengths.  Joon has a lot of money and in real life, nobody forgets me.  But I think I'd have rather been okay looking and living it easier :)

Hi Mayar.
People with " a lot of money" don't live in an attic with only one window, an mismatched forniture. Sorry.
Take responsability, it's not your looks.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2016, 08:47:36 AM »
Ψ

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2016, 09:25:24 AM »
Maybe he should just turn off the internet.

Internet is life support - don't kill him  :D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2016, 06:39:23 PM »

Hi Mayar.
People with " a lot of money" don't live in an attic with only one window, an mismatched forniture. Sorry.
Take responsability, it's not your looks.

There isn't any point endlessly debating this - but I'll bite, slightly - are you saying that there is no causality between being ugly and having an ugly personality / poor fortune in love and that it is all down to simply "taking responsibility"?

I mean, I don't want to depress you brother, but I can barely stand looking at myself in the mirror - tell me how being like that could possibly not have a tremendously negative effect on how you are?

To me, "taking responsibility" is not forcing anybody else to endure looking at me, hence the calm when I am alone.

And to be clear - just to clarify, there is no depression about what I'm saying - I'm just trying to make you understand that you don't know what you're fucking talking about unless you're walking around as a 2/10, yourself.  I'll entertain your sentiment for a moment, but at the end of the day, you probably have never walked in your shoes and I have never walked in yours - but there is only one side casting aspersions.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2016, 06:46:56 PM »
Why does anyone on Getbig feel the need to discuss "Joon"?

There isn't one thing interesting about the guy and all of his claims are bullshit. He's Avebullshitter, with a big Paki nose, nothing more.

Even a Howard post is equally interesting for chrissakes

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2016, 06:52:46 PM »
Why does anyone on Getbig feel the need to discuss "Joon"?

There isn't one thing interesting about the guy and all of his claims are bullshit. He's Avebullshitter, with a big Paki nose, nothing more.

Even a Howard post is equally interesting for chrissakes

Yeah, that's a stretch.

You can't say that posting vids of whores, drug use and whatnot and then going to a forum, taking it over and buying it is not interesting.

If you honestly think it isn't interesting, then fair enough - but I don't believe you.