Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 340150 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?
« Reply #2375 on: March 11, 2019, 01:31:03 PM »

"No one supported me at the meeting."

"Arnold spoke out against me." 

The story of your sad life.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2376 on: March 11, 2019, 02:02:14 PM »

LMAO! It just keeps coming.

You really need to take a long look at yourself as Illuminati suggested. You're near 80 years old and just humiliated and mocked on a daily basis. This is the internet. These pages will live forever.

Just bow out quietly and hope conker comes back and take the attention off yourself as you did for him. There's no "winning" here for you. There's no "unfinished business" to finish. There's just constant and relentless ridicule for a sad, impoverish, bitter, defeated old man.

This is just getting so, so sad and tragic to witness.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2377 on: March 11, 2019, 02:14:57 PM »
LMAO! It just keeps coming.

You really need to take a long look at yourself as Illuminati suggested. You're near 80 years old and just humiliated and mocked on a daily basis. This is the internet. These pages will live forever.

Just bow out quietly and hope conker comes back and take the attention off yourself as you did for him. There's no "winning" here for you. There's no "unfinished business" to finish. There's just constant and relentless ridicule for a sad, impoverish, bitter, defeated old man.

This is just getting so, so sad and tragic to witness.

Agree it is quite sad Vince getting ridiculed everyday
Yet he keeps coming back for more.
Either he’s not recognising it or he’s losing he’s marbles
If only he wasn’t so condescending & conceited he’d likely not get so much Stick.

Perhaps out of kindness we should either ease up or just ignore him
And he’ll go away.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #2378 on: March 11, 2019, 02:27:11 PM »
i havent read all pages, what's he getting ridiculed for?

that he had a better physique than pretty much anyone in this thread at one time?

or did he too, got into a fight with a homeless person over a $1 burger? that would be pretty sad, indeed, if he did.

lemme know so i can keep track of the sadness!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2379 on: March 11, 2019, 03:14:12 PM »
i havent read all pages, what's he getting ridiculed for?

that he had a better physique than pretty much anyone in this thread at one time?

or did he too, got into a fight with a homeless person over a $1 burger? that would be pretty sad, indeed, if he did.

lemme know so i can keep track of the sadness!

No, Vince never opted to suck a homeless dick in lieu of sharing one of his filet of fish sandwiches.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2380 on: March 11, 2019, 04:23:42 PM »
Agree it is quite sad Vince getting ridiculed everyday
Yet he keeps coming back for more.
Either he’s not recognising it or he’s losing he’s marbles
If only he wasn’t so condescending & conceited he’d likely not get so much Stick.

Perhaps out of kindness we should either ease up or just ignore him
And he’ll go away.

I've always had a soft spot for the old coot. He deserves so much better. But, as you've said. he brings it upon himself. If only he had some capacity for self reflection.

I don't come here to fight with people. He started this shit fest and even when I gave him an easy out and wanted a truce he refused. So here he is, an old man, just being humiliated day after day.

It's just so sad.

I don't say he's a great man. Willie Loman never made a lot of money. His name was never in the paper. He's not the finest character that ever lived. But he's a human being, and a terrible thing is happening to him. So attention must be paid. He's not to be allowed to fall in his grave like an old dog  

-- Linda Loman, wife of the tragic figure, Willie Loman, in "Death of a Salesman", by Arthur Miller.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2381 on: March 11, 2019, 04:49:52 PM »
X

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #2382 on: March 11, 2019, 05:06:49 PM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2383 on: March 11, 2019, 06:08:31 PM »
I've always had a soft spot for the old coot. He deserves so much better. But, as you've said. he brings it upon himself. If only he had some capacity for self reflection.

I don't come here to fight with people. He started this shit fest and even when I gave him an easy out and wanted a truce he refused. So here he is, an old man, just being humiliated day after day.

Yeah, Philip, I deserve so much better. Especially getting picked on by a guy who was laughed at as a kid. Your brother even laughed at you when you bought your first barbell set. Mr He man!

You offered several truces. Why on earth would you do that? Your method is to knock the opponent down then finish him off on the ground with a few more kicks.

Your treatment of me in this thread is way over the top. You and Iron Cross are doing your best to shut me up. He is paid to discredit me so the story about Arnold and the babysitter won't be believed.

What is it about you that you don't want me and others to know? Any family secrets there in Hawaii?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2384 on: March 11, 2019, 07:22:55 PM »

Yeah, Philip, I deserve so much better. Especially getting picked on by a guy who was laughed at as a kid. Your brother even laughed at you when you bought your first barbell set. Mr He man!

You offered several truces. Why on earth would you do that? Your method is to knock the opponent down then finish him off on the ground with a few more kicks.

Your treatment of me in this thread is way over the top. You and Iron Cross are doing your best to shut me up. He is paid to discredit me so the story about Arnold and the babysitter won't be believed.

What is it about you that you don't want me and others to know? Any family secrets there in Hawaii?

OK Vincent, let the games continue.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2385 on: March 11, 2019, 07:31:25 PM »

It just keeps coming. When I think of all the battles Vince starts with some of his most ardent nemesis like goatboy and Goodrum where he suffers one humiliating defeat after another this thread stands alone as one that more than any other just destroys him.

Laurie, please keep this tragic, sad, old man under constant suicide watch.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2386 on: March 11, 2019, 08:03:42 PM »
LOL at Gilkey. What kind of life have you lived? Those trademark ears would have made you stand out wherever you went. Kids can be cruel as you know.

I dare say having a trait like that can deliver some good because it made you a fighter. No one is going to force you off Getbig! You will post to the bitter end.

I will revisit Hawaii one day. I might even have a burger in that famous downtown McDonalds. It is on my bucket list!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2387 on: March 11, 2019, 08:52:47 PM »
Having jug ears is no laughing matter, you know.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2388 on: March 11, 2019, 09:29:23 PM »
LOL at Gilkey. What kind of life have you lived? Those trademark ears would have made you stand out wherever you went. Kids can be cruel as you know.

I dare say having a trait like that can deliver some good because it made you a fighter. No one is going to force you off Getbig! You will post to the bitter end.

I will revisit Hawaii one day. I might even have a burger in that famous downtown McDonalds. It is on my bucket list!

Pretty weak, Vincent. My image has been posted on this boars for years. Photo shopping my ears isn't fooling anyone.

80 years old, man. You're nearly 80 years old. Even your own son finds you contemptible and actively seeks to under mine you.

Your son hates you. Your wife bankrupted you. Nobody ever gave you a break or an opportunity in the business.

What a vile person you must be on real life.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2389 on: March 11, 2019, 10:01:30 PM »

Pretty weak, Vincent. My image has been posted on this board for years. Photo shopping my ears isn't fooling anyone.

Spare me all the family crap.

The right ear hasn't been altered. I merely put another one on the other side.

You don't have to explain why you got into so many fist fights as a kid. We get it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2390 on: March 11, 2019, 10:40:51 PM »

The right ear hasn't been altered. I merely put another one on the other side.

You don't have to explain why you got into so many fist fights as a kid. We get it.

Again, whose "we"? There's no "we". Only you and maybe conker, ratherbebig, and the cock-obsessed Abraham. You're in good company.

BTW, what does it matter if one got into fights because they were teased? GSP became one of the greatest UFC champions getting into MMA because he was picked on as a kid. Not everyone is like you and a coward and just lets others piss on them on a daily basis and would surrender a QP or anything if threatened. I have no doubt you would just sit back and maybe just call the police if your own daughter was being raped before your own eyes, which is more than you did when Arnold raped an underage teen in your house with you present. Just like people take up weightlifting because they were teased for being skinny. Charles Atlas built a career on that concept.

Some people do things to improve their lives, others just passively accept their fate
and live the life of a loser cuck like you taking it in the ass until it gets to the point where they not only expect it but learn to like it. Which why I now believe you are still here.

Since no young lads will permit such an obese mess like you near them it is you who have become the cuck and is always bending over inviting others to give you the high hard one.

Thumbs up, tiger.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2391 on: March 11, 2019, 10:49:26 PM »
No, Vince never opted to suck a homeless dick in lieu of sharing one of his filet of fish sandwiches.

Well he was more into 'No Homo' & NON homeless 1  ;) ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2392 on: March 11, 2019, 10:53:47 PM »
Vincent's crowning glory, his life's work, his most proudest accomplishment, the culmination of his life's work, the Bicep Supination Machine, a piece of equipment designed to solve a problem that doesn't exist; Arnold, Robby, Beckles, Draper, Coleman, Cole... all built tremendous biceps with a "supination" machine. And countless others have, and will continue to, do the same. Even that unnecessary machine that he has been bragging about for years and boast that he has a patent -- even that is a failure. Even that nobody recognizes. If you google bicep supination exercise machine patents Basile is never mentioned. Inventors such as Nick and Alan Londakos are mentioned.  Annaniy Berenshteyn is also mentioned for a separate patent.

But no Vince Basile.

No legacy for Basile other than being the village idiot and whipping boy on a body building forum.

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2016/0310783.html

https://patents.google.com/patent/US8047973

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2393 on: March 11, 2019, 10:57:22 PM »
Again, whose "we"? There's no "we". Only you and maybe conker, ratherbebig, and the cock-obsessed Abraham. You're in good company.

BTW, what does it matter if one got into fights because they were teased? GSP became one of the greatest UFC champions getting into MMA because he was picked on as a kid. Not everyone is like you and a coward and just lets others piss on them on a daily basis and would surrender a QP or anything if threatened. I have no doubt you would just sit back and maybe just call the police if your own daughter was being raped before your own eyes, which is more than you did when Arnold raped an underage teen in your house with you present. Just like people take up weightlifting because they were teased for being skinny. Charles Atlas built a career on that concept.

Some people do things to improve their lives, others just passively accept their fate
and live the life of a loser cuck like you taking it in the ass until it gets to the point where they not only expect it but learn to like it. Which why I now believe you are still here.

Since no young lads will permit such an obese mess like you near them it is you who have become the cuck and is always bending over inviting others to give you the high hard one.

Thumbs up, tiger.

You truly are a disgusting prick.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2394 on: March 11, 2019, 11:00:55 PM »
Even your own son finds you contemptible and actively seeks to under mine you.

Your son hates you. Your wife bankrupted you.

Why are you bringing my family into this crap? They don't post here. All your comments are speculation and vicious.

I have never been bankrupted. We merely shut our gym after running it for 46 years in Sydney.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2395 on: March 11, 2019, 11:05:06 PM »

WOW, now is 'all the family crap' tell the truth 'safety fatso' , U left wife & 4 kids & this is crap for U.

& reason was adultery  ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2396 on: March 11, 2019, 11:12:32 PM »

Why are you bringing my family into this crap? They don't post here. All your comments are speculation and vicious.

I have never been bankrupted. We merely shut our gym after running it for 46 years in Sydney.

What a BS, gym didn't have members & the landlord simply booted business out !.

Why auctioning gym equipment if gym was making money.

& U get nothing from that auction in 2017 , not a single dollar  ;D ;D ;D

Since U pretend to be very "SUCCESSFULL BUSNISSMAN" , name that glorious money making business of yours  ;D ;D ;D ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2397 on: March 11, 2019, 11:18:19 PM »

BS again, U also revisited Venice Beach , in 2018 , didn't U  ;D ;D ;D

U struggle on age pension, so don't talk crap.I know how much is your fortnightly income.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2398 on: March 11, 2019, 11:20:37 PM »

You truly are a disgusting prick.

OH NO , the truth is painful for 'safety fats'  :'( :'( :'(

;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2399 on: March 11, 2019, 11:32:44 PM »
Vincent's crowning glory, his life's work, his most proudest accomplishment, the culmination of his life's work, the Bicep Supination Machine, a piece of equipment designed to solve a problem that doesn't exist; Arnold, Robby, Beckles, Draper, Coleman, Cole... all built tremendous biceps with a "supination" machine. And countless others have, and will continue to, do the same. Even that unnecessary machine that he has been bragging about for years and boast that he has a patent -- even that is a failure. Even that nobody recognizes. If you google bicep supination exercise machine patents Basile is never mentioned. Inventors such as Nick and Alan Londakos are mentioned.  Annaniy Berenshteyn is also mentioned for a separate patent.

But no Vince Basile.

No legacy for Basile other than being the village idiot and whipping boy on a body building forum.

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2016/0310783.html

https://patents.google.com/patent/US8047973

OMG , how in a hell Golds gym,World gym & Gironda gym operated without biceps Sulpinator all those years  :o :o :o

EXPLONATION PLEASE  8)