Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 188592 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #275 on: May 23, 2021, 07:57:21 AM »
Bhank,
How many rolls of toilet paper do you use per week?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #276 on: May 23, 2021, 08:13:17 AM »
BHank

You have one of the best physiques on Getbig

You are complete

Why even ask for validation or reviews?
Q

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: May 23, 2021, 09:06:39 AM »
Bhank,
How many rolls of toilet paper do you use per week?

What is the Getbig consensus on having him invest in a bidet?  It may prevent him from agitating his hemorrhoids if he's wiping that much.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #278 on: May 23, 2021, 09:24:22 AM »
What is the Getbig consensus on having him invest in a bidet?  It may prevent him from agitating his hemorrhoids if he's wiping that much.

Funny thing I have a bidet

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: May 23, 2021, 09:28:56 AM »
BHank

You have one of the best physiques on Getbig

You are complete

Why even ask for validation or reviews?

Thanks Kwon I appreciate that but the legs are laggign trying to bring them up. I bought a seated calf raise machine right when I got injured and I think they are showing some improvement. The idea was just to get a little feedback since I train at home I don't see people at a gym. I was looking for some motivation as I felt bad about my injury. I didnt realize it would involve people arguing about what I eat or how I train or accusations of lying about my training diet or weight or height or even my identity for some nefarious purpose.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #280 on: May 23, 2021, 11:56:52 AM »
You asked for it, Bhank.

Getbig is a cruel place to seek compliments.

We are all rich, date 11s, smoke Lucky Strikes, have sub 10% bf, 19"+ arms, can stay hard for an hour straight while having intercourse, and much more.

An ordinary guy like you can hardly measure up to this. It's futile for you to try.

As Wes says...

"Welcome to the Thunderdome!"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: May 23, 2021, 12:57:21 PM »
and again he dodges the question.

Yep, he certainly knows me...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #282 on: May 23, 2021, 02:16:57 PM »
WHAT`S YOUR DAILY FUCKING FOOD INTAKE YOU ILLITERATE BASTARD ?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: May 23, 2021, 02:18:13 PM »
You asked for it, Bhank.

We are all rich, date 11s, smoke Lucky Strikes, have sub 10% bf, 19"+ arms, can stay hard for an hour straight while having intercourse, and much more.

An ordinary guy like you can hardly measure up to this. It's futile for you to try.

As Wes says...

"Welcome to the Thunderdome............. ....................FUCK FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111!"

FIXED

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: May 23, 2021, 02:44:20 PM »
"lots"

bhank

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #285 on: May 23, 2021, 02:54:12 PM »

Hahaha.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #286 on: May 23, 2021, 02:57:54 PM »

Can you ask him what my driving time will be from Chicago to NC?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #287 on: May 23, 2021, 03:14:47 PM »
Has a fight been set up?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: May 23, 2021, 03:17:45 PM »
You asked for it, Bhank.

As Wes says...

"Welcome to the Thunderdome!"

I don’t smoke.

Other than that, carry on.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #289 on: May 23, 2021, 03:24:58 PM »
Oddly enough, when I take a break from working out, I always lose weight like you say you do. In my case, I eat when I am hungry. When I don't exercise, I don't get hungry so I eat less. For me, it is that simple.

Fortunately, my ancient digestive system still works great. The last time I threw up was when I was 18 years old and got ridiculously drunk. One thing I am not great about remembering to do is drink plenty of water each day. I'm on my second mug of coffee....which is mainly water. The caffeine in it is a diuretic.

Today I will have two meals breakfast and dinner. I ate breakfast at a restaurant that always overloads the plate. I ordered chicken fried steak and eggs with hash browns and a slice of toast. The chicken fried steak looked as big as half a cow. LOL!  I could not finish the huge mound of hash brown potatoes.  I feel comfortably full. Just now I weighed myself and I am 181.5 last night at bedtime I was 177.5 lbs. Could my breakfast including 2 coups of coffee weigh 5 lbs? Guess so.

One thing about people like you, malignant narcissist, that love talking about themselves and sharing every detail of their empty lives, is they assume others like to hear about their self-absorbed ramblings and think they find them as interesting as you find yourself.

Couldn't finish those hash browns, eh? Comfortably full? Your weight variation now and last night? How did the coffee affect that? You should write a goddamn book. I'm sure it will be a best seller.

Jeeze, the most self-unaware person on this board. No wonder your other family members have to hide from you and you have to hang on during every waking hour on this board.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: May 23, 2021, 04:20:24 PM »
One thing about people like you, malignant narcissist, that love talking about themselves and sharing every detail of their empty lives, is they assume others like to hear about their self-absorbed ramblings and think they find them as interesting as you find yourself.

Couldn't finish those hash browns, eh? Comfortably full? Your weight variation now and last night? How did the coffee affect that? You should write a goddamn book. I'm sure it will be a best seller.

Jeeze, the most self-unaware person on this board. No wonder your other family members have to hide from you and you have to hang on during every waking hour on this board.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: May 23, 2021, 04:37:21 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: May 23, 2021, 04:38:18 PM »

Pellius bringing the pain.  LOL  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #293 on: May 24, 2021, 12:54:11 AM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #294 on: May 24, 2021, 03:23:04 AM »
TKO by pellius

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: May 24, 2021, 06:59:02 AM »

post of the year so far... ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: May 24, 2021, 08:30:57 AM »
post of the year so far... ;D

To be clear he was replying to prime muscle not me

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: May 24, 2021, 08:39:30 AM »
....and lots  ;D

This is now at 220 so Clearly not enough but working on a jersey mikes giant double meat double cheese sub now. Only had half a pound of sausage and biscuits gravy yesterday coffee,  3/4 pound of hamburger that I made tacos with cheese, half a pepporoni pizza, a protein shake, two bananna, a 32 ounce gatorade , a 12 ounce cherry coke,  water and 4 cookies yesterday so was a low calorie day as I had a stomache ache . Walked 2 miles on the beach did not lift saturday or sunday. I race dirt cars friday night which pulls a lot of fluid off me so I recover saturday and sunday then start lifting again on mondays. Will try and eat more today
Dickroot by request

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #298 on: May 24, 2021, 12:46:13 PM »
How about eating like a bodybuilder? (Not being a wise ass) eat every 3 hours (at least 40 grams of protein/ 50-75 grams of carbs / zero sugar/zero saturated fat) the usual suspects (chicken/ white fish / egg whites / protein powders / rice/ potato/ sweet potato/ oatmeal ) take your carbs out for the last meal of the day …. Do this for 6 months or a year and then see what you look like! (Increase carbs if you are a “ hard gainer”) throw your “ junk food” in only after you get in your “ clean meals” it’s consistency… day after day / weeks after week / months after month etc …

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: May 24, 2021, 02:36:41 PM »
This is now at 220 so Clearly not enough but working on a jersey mikes giant double meat double cheese sub now. Only had half a pound of sausage and biscuits gravy yesterday coffee,  3/4 pound of hamburger that I made tacos with cheese, half a pepporoni pizza, a protein shake, two bananna, a 32 ounce gatorade , a 12 ounce cherry coke,  water and 4 cookies yesterday so was a low calorie day as I had a stomache ache . Walked 2 miles on the beach did not lift saturday or sunday. I race dirt cars friday night which pulls a lot of fluid off me so I recover saturday and sunday then start lifting again on mondays. Will try and eat more today
Dickroot by request

Fucks sake...