Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 417353 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #1275 on: February 04, 2021, 02:19:23 AM »
The media is already saying that the new variant has a higher mortality rate.

You’re gonna keep hearing about Corona until the spending spree via printed money runs its course:

Biden’s $1.9 Trillion Stimulus: 8 Key Details of Plan

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/14/business/economy/biden-stimulus-plan.html

these days watching the news feels like living in this movie

Iron-Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1276 on: February 04, 2021, 03:21:05 AM »
anyone with even 1/10th of a brain predicted this exact scenario when the china-flu first hit.
use it as political tool to attack trump. use it for big tech and big retail to get more rich while killing off small biz (ruining many families in their wake)
have the creep pervert enter the whitehouse and quickly change the numbers and  how the wuhan flu is doing, opening the economy back up.
youd either have to be totally brain dead (or a democrat) to not see this

hilarious that some even fall for it  :D   imagine their lack of brains and shitty life they lead lol

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1277 on: February 04, 2021, 11:57:45 AM »
If Covid isn't political then why are the same people who were shutting down the states now being rewarded with political power?

"Dr. Amy Acton, the former state health director who became the face of Ohio's early pandemic response, has stepped down from her nonprofit position to “carefully explore” running as a Democrat for the U.S. Senate, she said Thursday.

Acton would be vying for a coveted open seat being vacated by Republican U.S. Sen. Rob Portman, who cited divisive national politics in a decision not to seek reelection next year after twice comfortably winning the seat by double-digit margins."

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/dr-amy-acton-leaves-nonprofit-explore-run-us-75684601

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1278 on: February 06, 2021, 12:54:52 PM »
Western birth rates from 9 months of lockdown are coming in and are way DOWN. UK record low, Italy and USA way down, etc. That is the opposite of what usually happens.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2020/12/17/the-coming-covid-19-baby-bust-update/

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-europe-births-idUSKBN2A50MY

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1279 on: February 06, 2021, 01:24:57 PM »
Western birth rates from 9 months of lockdown are coming in and are way DOWN. UK record low, Italy and USA way down, etc. That is the opposite of what usually happens.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2020/12/17/the-coming-covid-19-baby-bust-update/

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-europe-births-idUSKBN2A50MY

I'm not sure about that.  We've never locked down before, so how do we compare today to anything in the past?

I think that couples grew tired of seeing each other more than ever and lost some of the spark.  I think that being away from each other 10 or more hours a day builds some nice tension that needs some two-back monster release.  :D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1280 on: February 06, 2021, 02:27:58 PM »
I'm not sure about that.  We've never locked down before, so how do we compare today to anything in the past?

Several examples.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/more-babies-are-conceived-during-winter-fall-180971112/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1281 on: February 10, 2021, 11:48:54 AM »
CDC is now recommending in general TWO masks on their site. This is NOT an Onion article graphic.

Meanwhile:

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1282 on: February 13, 2021, 01:52:26 PM »

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. kicked off of instagram for re-posting the facts about covid.  ::)

"Every statement I put on Instagram was sourced from a government database, from peer-reviewed publications and from carefully confirmed news stories. None of my posts were false. Facebook, the pharmaceutical industry and its captive regulators use the term ‘vaccine misinformation’ as a euphemism for any factual assertion that departs from official pronouncements about vaccine health and safety, whether true or not."

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2021/february/11/robert-f-kennedy-jr-responds-to-being-kicked-off-instagram/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1283 on: February 19, 2021, 06:04:41 AM »
Sweden has no lockdown...

Dr. Eli David
@DrEliDavid

Feb 17
The strict lockdown in the UK was so effective that it stopped the spread of Covid in Sweden as well

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1284 on: February 19, 2021, 06:14:10 AM »
Link to a handy chart showing "official" state by state numbers in the USA. Page down for states.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

There is some interesting data here as to how the case #s relate to population and tested numbers versus population. Florida is high on the list with less lockdowns but if you look into the ratios much better than strict lockdown states like NY.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1285 on: February 19, 2021, 07:21:41 PM »
US company stuck with 30 million locally-made N95 masks it can’t sell

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1286 on: February 20, 2021, 05:08:43 PM »
Here we go again..?

Russia has registered the world’s first case of human infection with a strain of bird flu named A(H5N8)

The matter has been reported to the World Health Organisation (WHO), head of consumer health watchdog Rospotrebnadzor, Anna Popova, said on Saturday.

Outbreaks of the H5N8 strain have been reported in Russia, Europe, China, the Middle East and North Africa in recent months, but only in poultry.

Other strains, such as H5N1, H7N9 and H9N2, have been known to spread to humans.

Russia reported the case of human infection to the WHO “several days ago, just as we became absolutely certain of our results”, Ms Popova said on state television, Russia-24.

Siberia’s Vector Institute said on Saturday it would start developing human tests and a vaccine against H5N8, RIA news agency reported.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/russia-reports-world-s-first-human-infection-with-h5n8-bird-flu-1.4490827
T

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #1287 on: February 23, 2021, 12:07:04 PM »

Very naive question but: how many american politicians (you have so many of them) died from China Flu in 2020/21  ???

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1288 on: February 23, 2021, 01:14:52 PM »
heres a question
Many articles and experts say kids dont get covid as bad or dont get it at all,....and also that kids dont spread it.
So what type of magical disease is this where its selective about how it is with kids, and also selective in multiple other areas?

What a fuking joke.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1289 on: February 23, 2021, 02:47:53 PM »
heres a question
Many articles and experts say kids dont get covid as bad or dont get it at all,....and also that kids dont spread it.
So what type of magical disease is this where its selective about how it is with kids, and also selective in multiple other areas?

What a fuking joke.

I believe there is a mass hypnosis component involved.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #1290 on: February 23, 2021, 04:31:23 PM »
Sweden has no lockdown...

Dr. Eli David
@DrEliDavid

Feb 17
The strict lockdown in the UK was so effective that it stopped the spread of Covid in Sweden as well

You see the same trend lines and graphs played out all over the USA between lockdown states and non-lock states.

Lockdowns didn't jelp6, they hurt. They also didn't do a damn thing

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1291 on: March 02, 2021, 08:28:58 PM »
Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas....via Twitter.

I just announced Texas is OPEN 100%.

EVERYTHING.

I also ended the statewide mask mandate.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1292 on: March 16, 2021, 01:58:29 PM »
Might as well celebrate my 10k post count on this thread, haha.

Much of Europe putting a halt on AstraZeneca vaccine due to adverse reactions.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1293 on: March 16, 2021, 03:05:42 PM »

Lucky me, I got the Moderna vaccine. The only side effect so far is that it made me horny, (I am joking).

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1294 on: March 16, 2021, 04:12:01 PM »

Look at you - trying to low-key it - have some of this  8)

T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1295 on: March 17, 2021, 02:01:44 PM »
heres a question

What a fuking joke.

It’s a giant con - Using a strong Flu to hide what is really going on - Thats why TPTB had to Replace Trump
By any means... The “Great Fucking Reset”:& WEF plan is getting more & More out in the open every Day.
The Divide & Rule in full effect - Fragmenting society in every possible with ever more Leftwaffe Nonsense,
Introducing Mandatory Vaccines - Wait till 5G Hits & then when cash is gone.  Nazi’s on Steroids we are seeing with their actions it’s in Full swing in U.K. & Europe.
We’re at War & So many Millions can’t or won’t see it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1296 on: March 17, 2021, 05:23:34 PM »

It’s a giant con - Using a strong Flu to hide what is really going on - Thats why TPTB had to Replace Trump
By any means... The “Great Fucking Reset”:& WEF plan is getting more & More out in the open every Day.
The Divide & Rule in full effect - Fragmenting society in every possible with ever more Leftwaffe Nonsense,
Introducing Mandatory Vaccines - Wait till 5G Hits & then when cash is gone.  Nazi’s on Steroids we are seeing with their actions it’s in Full swing in U.K. & Europe.
We’re at War & So many Millions can’t or won’t see it.

How are things going in Great Britain with COVID-19 and the Oxford-AstraZenieca vaccine blood clot side effect scare? So far about 17 million folks in the UK and the EU have had that vaccine. Let's hope there is nothing to this. It is bad enough that 126K have died from COVID-19 in the UK you don't need people dying from the vaccine on top of that.

Occasionally, someone posts a question about anyone knowing anyone who had COVID-19 or worse have lost a friend or family as a result of them getting sick with it. Up until today, I didn't personally know anyone who died from COVID-19. Unfortunately, now I do. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1297 on: March 17, 2021, 07:46:32 PM »
Yeah, 126k died of the covid in the UK but none of the flu curiously.

A shame the medical system is so easily influenced by govt $$$$....they know what is going on.

Before all of this you would regularly hear of somebody getting the flu and then pneumonia and dying...using very old or infirm, sometimes just due to going to the doctor too late or being run down.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1298 on: March 17, 2021, 08:22:26 PM »
Yeah, 126k died of the covid in the UK but none of the flu curiously.

A shame the medical system is so easily influenced by govt $$$$....they know what is going on.

Before all of this you would regularly hear of somebody getting the flu and then pneumonia and dying...using very old or infirm, sometimes just due to going to the doctor too late or being run down.

Just to be clear, I am not disagreeing with you in that some of the reporting has been questionable. Here's the thing though COVID-19 is worldwide. So, when you say "shameful medical system" and government influence, exactly which government and which medical system? All of them....that's highly unlikely.

IMO COVID is real. It is a pandemic. As harsh as this may seem, maybe it is natures' way of cleaning house. For the most part, the fittest survive it. God forbid we let nature take it's course where the old and infirmed make room for those young and healthy. This is how it has gone on, on this planet since the dawn of time. There's a reason there are no dinosaurs today. 13,000 years ago, the ice-age mammals went extinct and even today science doesn't know exactly why. Today there are no Incas anywhere in the world. At one time there were 12,000,000 of them. Nature can be a bitch!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1299 on: March 17, 2021, 08:35:49 PM »
Just to be clear, I am not disagreeing with you in that some of the reporting has been questionable. Here's the thing though COVID-19 is worldwide. So, when you say "shameful medical system" and government influence, exactly which government and which medical system? All of them....that's highly unlikely.

IMO COVID is real. It is a pandemic. As harsh as this may seem, maybe it is natures' way of cleaning house. For the most part, the fittest survive it. God forbid we let nature take it's course where the old and infirmed make room for those young and healthy. This is how it has gone on, on this planet since the dawn of time. There's a reason there are no dinosaurs today. 13,000 years ago, the ice-age mammals went extinct and even today science doesn't know exactly why. Today there are no Incas anywhere in the world. At one time there were 12,000,000 of them. Nature can be a bitch!

Yes, NOBODY in the health system wants to be the one who gets in the way of the $$$, media and politics. My father's heart doc said this thing is a joke to me in his office...off the record of course.

50+ pages detailing how this thing is NOT a pandemic(it's a testdemic), yet it is now an extinction level event HA.

If dinosaurs were subjected to the tiny fraction of a percent of deadliness this thing presents then the homeless in Portland would be riding velociraptors around their bum huts.