Author Topic: Those Pesky Facts  (Read 148 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Those Pesky Facts
« on: April 15, 2024, 12:33:17 AM »
Prove otherwise ya lying traitor..  LMAO...
Shitter doesnt think much of his supporters I guess.. The lie's.. LOL

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-claims-inflation-skyrocketing-took-office-despite-data-showing-opposite

Biden claims inflation was 'skyrocketing' when he took office, despite data showing opposite

Housing and gasoline costs were the biggest drivers of inflation last month, accounting for more than half of the total monthly increase.

Rent costs rose 0.5% for the month and are up 5.7% from the same time last year. Rising rents are concerning because higher housing costs most directly and acutely affect household budgets. Gasoline prices, meanwhile, jumped 1.7% over the course of March. They are up 1.3% when compared with the same time last year.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Those Pesky Facts
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2024, 06:37:46 AM »
Anytime I see the word inflation I know they are talking about record breaking corporate profits. 

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2024, 07:59:28 AM »
Anytime I see the word inflation I know they are talking about record breaking corporate profits.

Corporate profits drive retirement investments. Are you not planning for your retirement?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2024, 08:41:00 AM »

Your communism is showing. If they’re weren’t profits you wouldn’t have a job

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2024, 09:44:22 AM »
Then stop complaining about inflation.   ::)