Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 332372 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #975 on: April 14, 2011, 01:23:48 PM »
The SSN thing has been soundly debunked.  And he got it at 15 not 17.  the area number aren't 100%.  The zip codes are off by only 1 number which is a 1 in a million chance and expressly explains why his number is 042.

I don't know about the Occidental stuff but i am willing to bet there's a bunch of misconceptions, speculation, conjecture etc with that too.

Utter bullshit - listen to my lip.  you are dead wrong on that and assuming bama is the 1 out 1,000,000 who that does not apply to while it in fact applies to everyone else.

And how did he get a CT SS# at 15 y/o if he was still in HA while his sister got a HA SS#?  Its pure bullshit on your part and you know it.   You are relying on the needle in a haystack chance that the SS# number signed to him was an anomoly.  It wasnt and there is a definate sham going on here.     

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #976 on: April 14, 2011, 01:25:53 PM »
Did you ever read how I explained how he got a SSN from with a area from CT?  

I am starting to think you didn't.  Otherwise you wouldn't keep bringing up his sister as an argument.  Which by the way is completely invalid either way you look at it.   

It's kind of a dumb argument actually ( the sister thing)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #977 on: April 14, 2011, 01:28:02 PM »

I am starting to think you didn't.  Otherwise you wouldn't keep bringing up his sister as an argument.  Which by the way is completely invalid either way you look at it.   

No way he did.  He's basing his argument on debunked information. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #978 on: April 14, 2011, 01:28:10 PM »

YeI did and its addressed in the clip I posted and thoroughly discredited on about 4 different counts.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #979 on: April 14, 2011, 01:29:12 PM »
And 33333 I am nit relying on a needle in a hay stack type of chance.   The needle was already found and the fact he has a area number consistent with CT proves it.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #980 on: April 14, 2011, 01:29:40 PM »
YeI did and its addressed in the clip I posted and thoroughly discredited on about 4 different counts.  

Then list the 4 different counts!

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #981 on: April 14, 2011, 01:30:19 PM »

Uh no it's not.  You don't even understand that the numbers 042 don't mean sh*t.  The government says it means basically nothing, the fact remains you've lost on the BC and now have moved onto other bullsh*t.  Can't wait for this thread to be moved cause it's nothing more than 333 repeating lies.  
Abandon every hope...

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #982 on: April 14, 2011, 01:30:55 PM »
MB I wasn't talking about the democratic party from Hawaii.   

Look at these points:

1.  The governor fo Hawaii says it's legit

2.  The Hawaiin government says it's legit ( hence the COLB)

3.  The social security administration says it's legit in 1977 when they likely received a copy of th long form

This is all good enough.

Pointing out that the DPH didnt do whatever is meaningless here.

I'm trying to figure out who actually verified his eligibility. The federal government didn't check his eligibility.  The DNC said it's the Hawaii Democratic Party's responsibility to verify eligibility.  For some reason, the Hawaii Democratic Party changed the wording in their "Certification for Nomination" statement to exclude any reference to the candidate being eligible under the US Constitution.  Fukino came out after the fact and said she and Alvin Onaka saw the original BC, but by that time no one else was allowed to see it and the window of opportunity for the vetting process was closed.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #983 on: April 14, 2011, 01:31:07 PM »
And 33333 I am nit relying on a needle in a hay stack type of chance.   The needle was already found and the fact he has a area number consistent with CT proves it.

That is pure nonsense.    Pure fucking bullshit.   You are trying to assume that the 1 in a 1,000,000 ishis ciorcumstances which it is not.

Again listen to the clip.  She goes point by point on this.         

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #984 on: April 14, 2011, 01:32:42 PM »
Uh no it's not.  You don't even understand that the numbers 042 don't mean sh*t.  The government says it means basically nothing, the fact remains you've lost on the BC and now have moved onto other bullsh*t.  Can't wait for this thread to be moved cause it's nothing more than 333 repeating lies.  

Yeah - listen to the clip yourself.     his story is impossible also because of a falsified SS registration she proves it utter horseshit as well.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #985 on: April 14, 2011, 01:36:40 PM »
Yeah - listen to the clip yourself.     his story is impossible also because of a falsified SS registration she proves it utter horseshit as well.

::)  Why waste time listening to obvious bullsh*t that has been debunked. 

Gosh what a waste of life when you look back and think - i spent 4+ years of my life researching rubbish. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #986 on: April 14, 2011, 01:38:13 PM »
::)  Why waste time listening to obvious bullsh*t that has been debunked. 

Gosh what a waste of life when you look back and think - i spent 4+ years of my life researching rubbish. 

Whats been debunked?   You call trying to fit Obama into a lottery winner chance circumstance as debunking something?    ::)  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #987 on: April 14, 2011, 01:41:11 PM »
Arizona Senate passes Obama birther bill after boost from Donald Trump
Biz Journals ^ | 04/13/2011 | Mike Sunnucks

The Arizona Senate approved the so-called ‘birther’ bill requiring 2012 presidential candidates to prove they were born in the U.S. and are thus eligible to run for president.

The measure, House Bill 2177, is aimed at President Barack Obama and those on the political right who want him to produce a birth certificate proving he was born in Hawaii and not Kenya, where his father if from.

The Arizona Legislature passed the bill 20-8 on a party-line vote in the State Senate with Republicans backing and Democrats opposing.

The measure includes some changes that allow for other documents beside birth certificates to be produced by presidential contenders. It now goes back to the Arizona House of Representatives for another vote. The House previously approved the birther bill without new Senate changes.

(Excerpt) Read more at bizjournals.com ...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #988 on: April 14, 2011, 01:42:18 PM »
That is pure nonsense.    Pure fucking bullshit.   You are trying to assume that the 1 in a 1,000,000 ishis ciorcumstances which it is not.

Again listen to the clip.  She goes point by point on this.         
No, you don't get it, you Don't understand it.  I don't know if you are just acting dumb or what.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #989 on: April 14, 2011, 02:25:53 PM »
Alright I listened to the clip.

This lady is stupid.  And i can't believe you are actually stupid enough to be so easily swayed.  But then again, you did little if any research outside of spamming video and articles.  And you are willing to listen, read and believe anything attacking Obama.  So it makes sense.

Also, you couldn't have posted up her points?  they were that complicated?  give me a fucking break.  :(

Ok here we go:

-  Basically she didn't bring up anything concerning the SSN that we don't already know.  Other than the SS stuff which is likely not relevant anyway.  

-  She sent this incriminating evidence to Rush and Beck what did they do?  They would love to have godo evidence wouldn't they?  So far not a dam thing from Rush or Beck.

-  She said she accessed data basis only lawyers and law enforcement can but didn't name any of them.  I highly doubt she anything of the sort other many of the available back ground services anyone can access today.  Corporate screening, hire right, intellicorp etc.

-  she elluded to numerous cases being filed over this BC thing yet they all get dismissed.  Are the courts in on this too?  they are dismissed because they haven't evidence to go forward.

-  On the SSN from CT:  She said:  "there is no way, no how, ever" a person can get a SSN number like that.  She obviously didn't do the simple research I did that showed you can.

-  Then she tries to bring in Bill Ayers to add to her case. How fucking desperate.

- She says 50% of people think Obama wasn't born here?  Proof positive she doesn't live in reality because its half that and actually if you take out "probably wasn't born here" from the polling you have actually more people that believe in the 9/11 CT.

-  She conveniently served up the stupid CT SSN theories, not the one that actually have facts behind them, such as the zip code, and the SSA procedures.

- And the final stupid assertion:  "The incriminating document that she can't divulge because it won't be there if she does."   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

333333, do me a favor.  Don't even again ask me to listen to stupid speculative blabber from some old crusty 2 bit hack.

Shredded as predicted.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #990 on: April 14, 2011, 02:45:56 PM »
Cot Dayum... OzmO...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #991 on: April 14, 2011, 02:47:25 PM »
No, you don't get it, you Don't understand it.  I don't know if you are just acting dumb or what.

Now understand this 3333...
this can be done with like 90% of the shit you argue and post... but the majority dont want to put the effort OzmO just put in to argue with your dumb ass..

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #992 on: April 14, 2011, 02:52:54 PM »
Now understand this 3333...
this can be done with like 90% of the shit you argue and post... but the majority dont want to put the effort OzmO just put in to argue with your dumb ass..

he comes on this site,he has to be playing fu#king dumb, their is no way a lawyer is that fu#king stupid

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #993 on: April 14, 2011, 03:11:20 PM »
he comes on this site,he has to be playing fu#king dumb, their is no way a lawyer is that fu#king stupid

Substitute "poster" for "lawyer" then apply the sentence to yourself.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #994 on: April 14, 2011, 03:15:20 PM »
Yawn.  If you voted for obama you are not in a position to point fingers.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #995 on: April 14, 2011, 04:50:55 PM »
Yawn.  If you voted for obama you are not in a position to point fingers.
and i can't wait to vote for him again, just to keep you busy for another four years of fun here !
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #996 on: April 14, 2011, 05:22:56 PM »
Arizona Senate passes Obama birther bill after boost from Donald Trump
Biz Journals ^ | 04/13/2011 | Mike Sunnucks

The Arizona Senate approved the so-called ‘birther’ bill requiring 2012 presidential candidates to prove they were born in the U.S. and are thus eligible to run for president.

The measure, House Bill 2177, is aimed at President Barack Obama and those on the political right who want him to produce a birth certificate proving he was born in Hawaii and not Kenya, where his father if from.

The Arizona Legislature passed the bill 20-8 on a party-line vote in the State Senate with Republicans backing and Democrats opposing.

The measure includes some changes that allow for other documents beside birth certificates to be produced by presidential contenders. It now goes back to the Arizona House of Representatives for another vote. The House previously approved the birther bill without new Senate changes.

(Excerpt) Read more at bizjournals.com ...

Sounds like all Obama has to provide to comply with this is the COLB. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #997 on: April 14, 2011, 05:25:49 PM »
Sounds like all Obama has to provide to comply with this is the COLB. 

My question is, how does a single state require the federal government to comply?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #998 on: April 14, 2011, 05:27:57 PM »
My question is, how does a single state require the federal government to comply?

They're only requiring an individual to comply to be placed on that state's ballot. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #999 on: April 14, 2011, 05:37:46 PM »
They're only requiring an individual to comply to be placed on that state's ballot. 
. Oh ok thanks