Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 332353 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #1000 on: April 14, 2011, 11:23:01 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1001 on: April 14, 2011, 11:24:21 PM »
Obama: Most people confident he was born in Hawaii
By Associated Press
POSTED: 01:51 p.m. HST, Apr 14, 2011

WASHINGTON >> President Barack Obama says Republicans who are sowing doubts about whether he is American-born may gain politically in the short term by playing to their constituencies but will have trouble when the general election rolls around.

Obama says that's because most people are confident that he was born where he says he was — in Hawaii — and are more worried about gasoline prices and unemployment than conspiracy theories or birth certificates.

The president spoke Thursday in an interview with ABC News.

State officials long have certified that Obama was born in Hawaii. But Donald Trump, the real estate tycoon and possible GOP presidential candidate, has revived questions about Obama's place of birth.

Obama says Republican efforts to go after him in a politically expedient way create problems for them.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/Obama_Most_people_confident_he_was_born_in_Hawaii_.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1002 on: April 15, 2011, 05:15:09 AM »
i heard it stated the best this morning:  Politicians are "playing to the cheap seats".

It's that simple.  They're spending resources and time to deliver this arizona law requiring proof of citizensihp to be on the ballot for Prez.  Um, COLB and word of hawaii officials is more than adequate.  Repubs in that state voted along party lines for it. 

Total waste of time and resources.  Debt crisis, border crisis, 3 wars.... and they're grandstanding on this birther thing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1003 on: April 15, 2011, 05:17:25 AM »
Hey even bama is out there now talking about it himself.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1004 on: April 15, 2011, 06:18:44 AM »
Yawn.  If you voted for obama you are not in a position to point fingers.

No response to Ozmo's assertion of the youtube "proof"...usually you would be all over that.. you just gave a meaningless 1 sentence response.. seems like someone is tucking tail

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1005 on: April 15, 2011, 11:08:53 AM »
No response to Ozmo's assertion of the youtube "proof"...usually you would be all over that.. you just gave a meaningless 1 sentence response.. seems like someone is tucking tail
What amazes me more than anying is that 33333 made this vid sound like is was something.  He said it like addressed the SSN thing point by point and was too complicated for him to list these points.

That stupid bitch on the vid did nothing of the sort and frankly she came across (as shown in the shredding i gave her) as some racist senile old white women.

And 3333 fell for it hook line and sinker.  

I appreciate 333333's position on Obama but do we need to fall for and stand behind stupid shit?

It also cracks me up that any time he seems backed into a corner he just doses the ole "you are a kneepadder, you voted for Obama BS". Which shows  desperation.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #1006 on: April 15, 2011, 11:15:29 AM »
What amazes me more than anying is that 33333 made this vid sound like is was something.  He said it like addressed the SSN thing point by point and was too complicated for him to list these points.

That stupid bitch on the vid did nothing of the sort and frankly she came across (as shown in the shredding i gave her) as some racist senile old white women.

And 3333 fell for it hook line and sinker.  

I appreciate 333333's position on Obama but do we need to fall for and stand behind stupid shit?

It also cracks me up that any time he seems backed into a corner he just doses the ole "you are a kneepadder, you voted for Obama BS". Which shows  desperation.

he always falls for it.  His hatred has blinded him so much that positions he was once against, he is now for.  Case in point - he posted about medicare cuts under Obama's health care reform, yet he's against medicare and would be happy to abolish it completely.  Unless he can somehow gain a 'point' vs Obama in his crazy little game. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1007 on: April 15, 2011, 11:38:01 AM »
I'm still waiting for the explanbation how you claim you debunked the ss number thing other than offering a one in a million scenario. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1008 on: April 15, 2011, 11:50:27 AM »
I'm still waiting for the explanbation how you claim you debunked the ss number thing other than offering a one in a million scenario. 

Its not a 1 in a million scenario because the Area numbers match 4 of 5 digits in place from a HA zip to a CT zip.  Hence you have the CT area number on Obama's SSN.   It would be a 1 in a million thing if the numbers weren't in order or in different places.

I don't know why you insist this is 1 in a million scenario.  Anybody with any sense can see that.

But then again you fell for that stupid old hags vid, so i am not surprised 33333, its just getting annoying now and you are making yourself look like an idiot, sorry, but it is what it is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1009 on: April 15, 2011, 11:58:52 AM »
Its the first three numbers that matter.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1010 on: April 15, 2011, 12:04:28 PM »
Its the first three numbers that matter.

Again you are making yourself look like an idiot.  maybe you need to re-read what i wrote.

ZIP CODE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1011 on: April 15, 2011, 12:11:35 PM »
Again you are making yourself look like an idiot.  maybe you need to re-read what i wrote.

ZIP CODE

Again - my first three numbers to my SS are 127, same with all my buddies, same with my sister, same with her friends, who were all born in the bronx. 

Your scenario is assuming an anomoly took place with bama, which it utterly amusing considering his sister has  HA SS number as well.  .   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1012 on: April 15, 2011, 12:16:57 PM »
Again - my first three numbers to my SS are 127, same with all my buddies, same with my sister, same with her friends, who were all born in the bronx.  

Your scenario is assuming an anomoly took place with bama, which it utterly amusing considering his sister has  HA SS number as well.  .  

Well, my brother and sister were all born in the same zipcode as I was and ours are all different, so this theory of zip code is ridiculously flawed.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1013 on: April 15, 2011, 12:17:46 PM »

Your scenario is assuming an anomoly took place with bama, which it utterly amusing considering his sister has  HA SS number as well.  .   

Did his sister and him apply on the same form at the same time?

You are just being an idiot.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1014 on: April 15, 2011, 12:21:25 PM »
Well, my brother and sister were all born in the same zipcode as I was and our are all different, so this theory of zip code is ridiculously flawed.

I am not sure what you are saying here.

Its not a theory.  Its a high probability it was either a clerical error or was hand writing error.  (apps were hand written back in 1977)

The zip code for Obama address in Hawaii in 1977 was 96814

the zip code for Danbury, CT in 1977 was 06814

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1015 on: April 15, 2011, 12:22:44 PM »
I am not sure what you are saying here.

Its not a theory.  Its a high probability it was either a clerical error or was hand writing error.  (apps were hand written back in 1977)

The zip code for Obama address in Hawaii in 1977 was 96814

the zip code for Danbury, CT in 1977 was 06814

Well, I'm saying that even if they were in the same zipcode, doesn't mean anything... Like I said, my sister, brother and I all have different first 3 digits of our socials, although all being born in the exact same zipcode.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1016 on: April 15, 2011, 12:23:29 PM »
Did his sister and him apply on the same form at the same time?

You are just being an idiot.  

Again - no one freaking knows.   The whole thing is beyond bizarre.   Did he wait to apply to take a job or something?  did he wait to apply for college?  What name did he apply under?

Here is another WTF - he entered Occidental as "Barry Soetoro" yes the Selective Service Registration he put out says Barack Obama?   what passport did he travel on?   He reigsted in Indnesia as Barry Soetoro.  Did he do a formal name change?   how did he travel back and forth between the countries without a SS or passport before 15 y/o?   hhhmmmm?  

The whole thing is beyond explanation.            

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1017 on: April 15, 2011, 12:29:28 PM »
Obama: I was born here. Really.
Politico44 ^ | 04/15/11 | MJ LEE

“I was talking to a group earlier, and I said: ‘You know, I grew up here in Chicago. I wasn’t born here,’ ” Obama said, prompting laughter from his supporters. “Just want to be clear. I was born in Hawaii. But I became a man here in Chicago.”

As his audience clapped, Obama continued, “And a lot of the people who are here today – the values, the ideals, my beliefs, my core convictions about what makes America great were forged here.”

________________________ ________________________ ________-

Al Capone values, nice job obama voters. 

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1018 on: April 15, 2011, 12:39:32 PM »
Well, I'm saying that even if they were in the same zipcode, doesn't mean anything... Like I said, my sister, brother and I all have different first 3 digits of our socials, although all being born in the exact same zipcode.

That's also because it isn't 100% as per the SSA.

33333, premise is that the area number (the first 3 numbers on your SSA) are always from where you were born.

Which supports my argument that the CT number Obama has isn't indicative of were he was born.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1019 on: April 15, 2011, 12:40:12 PM »
That's also because it isn't 100% as per the SSA.

33333, premise is that the area number (the first 3 numbers on your SSA) are always from where you were born.

Which supports my argument that the CT number Obama has isn't indicative of were he was born.

Yes... I'm agreeing with your position.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1020 on: April 15, 2011, 12:42:35 PM »
Again - no one freaking knows.   The whole thing is beyond bizarre.   Did he wait to apply to take a job or something?  did he wait to apply for college?  What name did he apply under?

Here is another WTF - he entered Occidental as "Barry Soetoro" yes the Selective Service Registration he put out says Barack Obama?   what passport did he travel on?   He reigsted in Indnesia as Barry Soetoro.  Did he do a formal name change?   how did he travel back and forth between the countries without a SS or passport before 15 y/o?   hhhmmmm?  

The whole thing is beyond explanation.            

::)

Classic CT tactic, when getting cornered switch to another aspect of the loony CT.

I bet if i research that, there probably won't be anything to it. 

Just like that stupid video.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1021 on: April 15, 2011, 12:43:55 PM »
Again - no one freaking knows.       

Do siblings usually apply on the same form?

::) ::) ::) ::)

That's why that's an ignorant argument. 

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1022 on: April 15, 2011, 12:58:06 PM »
IF it were just one thing with Obama (SS#), one could just chalk it off to innocent human error - it happens. But Obama's history is filled with far too many quirks to just brush them aside. Obama has a history that has been scrubbed and being rewritten. I've watched it happen over the last 3 years. Yes, there are flat out fabricated stories out there - most likely by operatives trying to hide the cover-up.

Still waiting to hear the Australia story and the scholarship story which Obama slipped out recently that is no where in the "official" history, nor his 2 autobiographies.

Still, the issue is not the birth certificate, or the lack of one. The issue is his alleged father being a British subject and Obama's dual citizenship AT BIRTH which disqualifies him from being a "natural born Citizen" as required to be POTUS.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1023 on: April 15, 2011, 01:01:30 PM »
Exactly!   WTF i this so called "scholarship" Obama said he got?   The one from the House of Saud?   To Harvard, Columbia, or Occidental?   

hhhh? ? ? ?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1024 on: April 15, 2011, 01:01:49 PM »
IF it were just one thing with Obama (SS#), one could just chalk it off to innocent human error - it happens. But Obama's history is filled with far too many quirks to just brush them aside. Obama has a history that has been scrubbed and being rewritten. I've watched it happen over the last 3 years. Yes, there are flat out fabricated stories out there - most likely by operatives trying to hide the cover-up.

Still waiting to hear the Australia story and the scholarship story which Obama slipped out recently that is no where in the "official" history, nor his 2 autobiographies.

Still, the issue is not the birth certificate, or the lack of one. The issue is his alleged father being a British subject and Obama's dual citizenship AT BIRTH which disqualifies him from being a "natural born Citizen" as required to be POTUS.

Whos gimmick are you