Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 332353 times)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #1075 on: April 20, 2011, 05:56:32 AM »
Dr. Orly Taitz: Donald Trump Will Get the Republican Nomination

(Apr. 19, 2011) — On April 18, 2011, The Post & Email spoke with Dr. Orly Taitz just prior to the announced veto by Arizona Governor Janice Brewer of the legislation which would have required candidates for the office of president to provide proof of “natural born Citizenship” status.

Since that time, Taitz has launched a recall campaign against Brewer which can be signed by any Arizona registered voter.

On April 15, Taitz was interviewed by John King of CNN, who labeled her “the leading figure in the birther movement.” Before the interview commenced, King expressed skepticism over the contention that the Arizona bill was not “aimed” at Barack Hussein Obama.

During the telecast, King admitted that what he called the “Certificate of Live Birth,” which he held up to the cameras, is not a complete birth record. He asked his other guest, a pollster, if “the president has to do something more proactively” to convince the public that he was born in Hawaii.

When Taitz held up documents which she claimed proved that Obama is using a stolen social security number, the pollster interrupted Taitz and claimed that her statements arose from racism. When he asked Taitz if the eligibility question would have arisen if Obama had been white, Taitz answered, “Yes.”

ah, yes, the one and the only orly !
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1076 on: April 20, 2011, 05:58:31 AM »
Orly schooled john king on cnn.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1077 on: April 20, 2011, 06:35:30 AM »
“You have a real opportunity to talk about American exceptionalism and what made us exceptional. You have a real opportunity to talk about taxes and spending. Instead, you’re gonna waste time on the birth certificate? I understand. I personally think he’s a citizen. I think he was born here. I don’t think he was a Manchurian Candidate from birth. But, if you want to, great. You’re out of your mind if you think that is a winning argument for the next election.”

guess who said that

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #1078 on: April 20, 2011, 07:46:25 AM »
This story is developing..Hopefully it will open some eyes..The story is breaking..

I pre-ordered my book..

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash7.htm

BOOK TO REVEAL OBAMA'S 'TRUE' IDENTITY?
Wed Apr 20 2011 10:35:52 ET

**Exclusive**

This year's high stakes publishing project quietly went to press this week, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

After years of research and digging by the nation's top private investigators, here it comes:

"WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE? The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President."

MORE

The street date is a LONG month away, and author Jerome Corsi, the man who torpedoed John Kerry's presidential dreams with SWIFT BOAT, has gone underground and is holding his new findings thisclose.

"It's utterly devastating," reveals a source close to the publisher. "Obama may learn things he didn't even know about himself!"

MORE

Does Corsi definitively declare the location of Obama's birth?

Will the president's attorneys attempt to interfere with the book's distribution? [The publisher vows to vigorously fight any legal action that may be taken.]

Will the book finally -- once and for all -- put an end to the growing controversy?

Or will it just ignite new ones!?

"When Donald Trump said he sent PIs to Hawaii to get to the bottom of all this, he meant this book," declares an insider. [THE CASE ranked #1,341 on AMAZON's hitparade late Wednesday morning.]

Developing...

http://www.amazon.com/Wheres-Birth-Certificate-Eligible-President/dp/1936488299/
[/youtube]

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #1079 on: April 20, 2011, 07:55:18 AM »
Well this should be interesting. What happens should Corsi be able to prove Obama is not eligible to be POTUS?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1080 on: April 20, 2011, 08:32:07 AM »
“You have a real opportunity to talk about American exceptionalism and what made us exceptional. You have a real opportunity to talk about taxes and spending. Instead, you’re gonna waste time on the birth certificate? I understand. I personally think he’s a citizen. I think he was born here. I don’t think he was a Manchurian Candidate from birth. But, if you want to, great. You’re out of your mind if you think that is a winning argument for the next election.”

guess who said that

wonderful post...agreed 100X

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1081 on: April 20, 2011, 08:32:50 AM »
CAN YOU GUESS WHO SAID THAT?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1082 on: April 20, 2011, 08:36:00 AM »
Well this should be interesting. What happens should Corsi be able to prove Obama is not eligible to be POTUS?

it won't make a difference....people will believe what they want to believe.....the vast majority of people believe that Obama is a citizen...if he wasn't. the FBI and the rest of the government would NEVER have allowed him to run for president....people like you are set in their ways and will NEVER admit they were wrong..thats whats wrong with this country now..I still have not seen a post from you where you admit you are wrong about something, or of you being contrite when you are caught in a contradiction..you just keep going straight ahead with your arguments no matter how illogical they are

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #1083 on: April 20, 2011, 08:40:23 AM »
it won't make a difference....people will believe what they want to believe.....the vast majority of people believe that Obama is a citizen...if he wasn't. the FBI and the rest of the government would NEVER have allowed him to run for president....people like you are set in their ways and will NEVER admit they were wrong..thats whats wrong with this country now..I still have not seen a post from you where you admit you are wrong about something, or of you being contrite when you are caught in a contradiction..you just keep going straight ahead with your arguments no matter how illogical they are

You know you are anywhere near as smart as you think you are, just so we get that out in the open.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1084 on: April 20, 2011, 08:47:07 AM »
You know you are anywhere near as smart as you think you are, just so we get that out in the open.

don't claim to be...but I do know when I am wrong I admit it..or I am contrite when caught in a contradiction...or I admit when someone other than myself has a point and is right about something....waiting from the same from you

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #1085 on: April 20, 2011, 08:52:26 AM »
don't claim to be...but I do know when I am wrong I admit it..or I am contrite when caught in a contradiction...or I admit when someone other than myself has a point and is right about something....waiting from the same from you

First what did I post that was incorrect?

"Well this should be interesting. What happens should Corsi be able to prove Obama is not eligible to be POTUS?"

That the book isn't going to be interesting? The rest is framed in the form a question, so.....
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1086 on: April 20, 2011, 08:55:08 AM »
First what did I post that was incorrect?

"Well this should be interesting. What happens should Corsi be able to prove Obama is not eligible to be POTUS?"

That the book isn't going to be interesting? The rest is framed in the form a question, so.....

okay...I'll give you that....I just made the leap of faith that you were trying to use the question as hyperbole...which I based on your previously held positions about Obama not being born here..I still think I am right, but I'll grant you this

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1087 on: April 20, 2011, 09:33:11 AM »
Drudge is tweeting on corsi's book.  I wonder if is leaked the info the drudge.

Can't wait.  Hopefully impeachment follows.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1088 on: April 20, 2011, 09:36:02 AM »
drudge also reported the ashley todd self-inscribed "B" before the police report was filled out.

drudge also reported on a 'whitey tape' we're yet to see.

maybe we'll wait until they actually post the info.  right now, it's nothing more than drudge hyping a book.  $$$$$$$$$$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1089 on: April 20, 2011, 09:38:28 AM »
wait a second - corsi - he's a 911 truther and fema camp alarmist, isn't he?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1090 on: April 20, 2011, 09:40:07 AM »

can someone tell me who that is

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1091 on: April 20, 2011, 09:42:29 AM »
Definalty not bama.  He hates this country and thinks its no more exceptional than greece or the uk.

Can't wait till corsi comes out w his book and we can deport muBarack to kenya or indonesia.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1092 on: April 20, 2011, 09:44:23 AM »
Definalty not bama.  He hates this country and thinks its no more exceptional than greece or the uk.

Can't wait till corsi comes out w his book and we can deport muBarack to kenya or indonesia.

Glen Beck  :-\

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #1093 on: April 20, 2011, 09:47:00 AM »

can someone tell me who that is

.Glen beck

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1094 on: April 20, 2011, 09:50:26 AM »
Beck does not speak for me and was already threatened once by soros.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1095 on: April 20, 2011, 09:51:06 AM »
Beck does not speak for me and was already threatened once by soros.
LMAO..

Beck is in it to.. LMAO

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1096 on: April 20, 2011, 10:09:42 AM »
 :o  The allegation that he faked his Hawaii birth is just downright embarrassing.  Trump better leave this alone. 

I think the only possible inquiry that isn't some absurd conspiracy is FarRightLooney's comments about whether Obama's father was a dual citizen. 

Trump, Abercrombie spar over "birther" issue
Posted: Apr 19, 2011 7:16 PM Updated: Apr 19, 2011 8:07 PM
By Brooks Baehr

HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) – There is evidence to refute the claim that President Barack Obama was not born in Hawaii, and therefore is not eligible to be president of the United States, but "birthers" persist with their claims that Obama is in office illegally. Donald Trump is the latest to question the president's birthplace.

Former state Health Director Chiyome Fukino has said several times she has personally inspected President Obama's birth certificate twice. In an interview earlier this month she said claims Obama was not born here are "ludicrous" and "silly."

Both the Honolulu Star Bulletin and the Honolulu Advertiser ran announcements in August, 1961 saying Mr. and Mrs. Barack Obama had a son on August 4 of that year.

But Trump and others continue to demand Obama make his birth certificate public.

"If he has a birth certificate he should release it," Trump told NBC News.

Trump exudes confidence. He is so sure of himself he says he may run for president in 2012.

"First of all, my successes, and I think you will attest to this, have been vast," he told NBC's Michael Isakoff. "I have built a great company. I've done a great job. I've put a lot of people to work," Trump added.

When Isakoff asked Trump if he thinks officials in Hawaii are lying about the birth certificate, Trump answered, "The governor of Hawaii said he was there when he was born. Now do you really believe that the governor of Hawaii was there when he was born? I don't."

Hawaii News Now caught up to Governor Neil Abercrombie and asked him to clarify what he meant when he said he was "there."

"Of course here in Hawaii," Abercrombie said.

"Not in the room?" we asked.

"Let's be serious. It is simply reprehensible to have this kind of conversation. Insulting someone's mother and father speaks about the person who is doing it," Abercrombie said.

Abercrombie said Trump is questioning Mr. Obama's birth place because Trump has a political agenda. Abercrombie questioned Trump's credibility and said Trump has ruined lives by spending investors' money on failed real estate ventures.

"It is really difficult to accept inquiries from a serial bankrupt like Donald Trump," Abercrombie said.

As for Obama's roots in Hawaii, Abercrombie told Hawaii News Now he first laid eyes on baby Barack Obama a few days after he was born. Abercrombie said Obama's parents introduced their newborn to friends at the University of Hawaii where Abercrombie was going to college with the president's father.

"We not only saw him and were with them, but were introduced to him of course at our gatherings, our student gatherings. And of course over the years then as he was raised by his mother and his grandparents we of course saw him frequently because he was with his grandfather all the time," Abercrombie added.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/14479029/trump-abercrombie-spar-over-birther-issue

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1097 on: April 20, 2011, 10:12:38 AM »
LMAO..

Beck is in it to.. LMAO

This happened about a year and a half ago at a resturant in NYC.   Beck talked about it for weeks.     

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1098 on: April 20, 2011, 10:13:18 AM »

Barack Obamabirth certificatebirthersJerom e CorsiUS Obama Birth Certificate
Comments (0) Share Print By: Christian Tappe 04/20/11 11:40 AM
Special to the Examiner
.Jerome Corsi, PhD has another book coming out. Of course, it’s about President Barack Obama’s birth certificate. Because, what else is there to talk about? Right? Certainly not Libya. We’re still at 'kinetic military action' with them, right?

Corsi thrives on these types of things: conspiracy-theory-esque issues concerning liberal politicians (see: Obama Nation and Swift Boat.) So it should come as no surprise that Corsi has grabbed the “birther” cause by the horns and run with it, with the forthcoming title, Where's the Birth Certificate? (sigh). But will it do any good? Almost certainly not. Here’s the description of the book (via Amazon.com):

Over the course of more than three years of research, Jerome Corsi assembles the evidence that Barack Obama is constitutionally ineligible for the office of the presidency. As a New York Times bestselling author, Harvard graduate, and investigative journalist, Corsi exposes in detail key issues with Obama's eligibility, including the fact the President has spent millions of dollars in legal fees to avoid providing the American people with something as simple as a long-form birth certificate. The eligibility issue has major ramifications for every American, and through Corsi's in-depth research, a clear, concise, and compelling case is made for a return to Founding Father principles and transparent, constitutional government, starting from the top down.

Prognosticate as to the book’s contents as you will, but there’s a larger issue here. Why is the Right at large so deeply concerned and invested in this?

I get that the president of the United States must be a natural born American citizen. And I get that Obama’s been withholding when it comes to his long-form birth certificate. But, the man spent several years running for president, and this has always been an issue. I’m sure he has his ducks in a row.

Whether you think there’s a birth certificate or not—indeed, whether there actually is a birth certificate or not—should be moot at this point. And yet a large percentage of America and the Right in particular have become obsessed with it.

And it’s one of the best things that could have happened to President Obama and his allies. Millions are consumed with the birth certificate issue. Legislation has been proposed concerning it, books are being written about it, keyboards have been worn thin with the amount of articles dashed off about it, and it’s a small wonder that anybody at FOX News has a functioning voice after all the shouting that’s been done about it. And meanwhile, real issues float by, with little notice.

Instead of thumping the birther drum, the Right would do well to regroup and focus all that energy on actual legislation and policy that will affect us and affect us greatly, instead of spending all our time tilting at windmills.

Because at the end of the day, whether or not you believe Obama is eligible to be president (I happen to think he is), he is still going to be president. And his policies are going to affect the country.

Corsi’s book isn’t going to tell you where Obama’s birth certificate is…or where it isn’t. It will not definitively answer the question of Obama’s citizenship. That’s almost a guarantee. What it will do is stir the pot some more. It will incite anger. But it will be fruitless, directionless anger.

And all the while, the pressing concerns of the day get passed over. If I were President Obama, I’d never produce my birth certificate. It’s a ready-made deflector shield for his controversial policies. Or a shiny object used to distract children.

this sums it up exactly. right on the money ;D

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/opinion-zone/2011/04/oh-look-shiny-birth-certificate#ixzz1K5HmLJN5

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1099 on: April 20, 2011, 10:15:06 AM »
This happened about a year and a half ago at a resturant in NYC.   Beck talked about it for weeks.     
so the gov of hawaii is lying in the post that BeachBum quoted?