Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 332350 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #1100 on: April 20, 2011, 10:17:37 AM »
so the gov of hawaii is lying in the post that BeachBum quoted?

Gov of Hawaii cant keep his own bullshit straight.  He has told about 5 different stories so far and said he cant find a BC for obama 

He set out to ut an end to this and said he gave up when all he could find were some notes scribbled somewhereabout bama's birth.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1101 on: April 20, 2011, 10:20:34 AM »
great post blacken.  most common sense repubs seem to agree with that.  obama's getting away with everything else cause repubs are just yelling about the birth cert.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1102 on: April 20, 2011, 10:23:04 AM »
great post blacken.  most common sense repubs seem to agree with that.  obama's getting away with everything else cause repubs are just yelling about the birth cert.

Oh fuck off.  Even when the "other stuff" is pointed out to you on a platter, you ignore it and shill for bama regardless.  Some of us can do both at the same time. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1103 on: April 20, 2011, 11:01:40 AM »
Beck does not speak for me and was already threatened once by soros.

Yet you have quoted Beck for many years when you have tried to prove a point...WOWWWWW....the hypocrisy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1104 on: April 20, 2011, 11:15:59 AM »
Yet you have quoted Beck for many years when you have tried to prove a point...WOWWWWW....the hypocrisy

Show me where.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1105 on: April 20, 2011, 11:57:41 AM »
Gov of Hawaii cant keep his own bullshit straight.  He has told about 5 different stories so far and said he cant find a BC for obama  

He set out to ut an end to this and said he gave up when all he could find were some notes scribbled somewhereabout bama's birth.  

I'm not an Abercrombie fan at all, but his story has been pretty consistent.  I don't think he ever said he couldn't find a BC.  My recollection is he said he had gone as far as he could go without Obama's consent.  

He did make a fool of himself by talking about how he was going end the "controversy," but I have not seen where he contradicted himself.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1106 on: April 20, 2011, 12:01:06 PM »
He said he remembers bama days old, and then other places says first memories were bama playing t-ball.   

Also - there are very sketchy details about the mothers whereabouts immediately before and after the alleged birth date.   She was seen in Seattle almost immediately after and before.  I have read many CT's on that one, but the whole thin is really bizarre.   Definately not june and ward cleaver here.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1107 on: April 20, 2011, 12:07:37 PM »
 :)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1108 on: April 20, 2011, 12:08:37 PM »

Barack Obamabirth certificatebirthersJerom e CorsiUS Obama Birth Certificate
Comments (0) Share Print By: Christian Tappe 04/20/11 11:40 AM
Special to the Examiner
.Jerome Corsi, PhD has another book coming out. Of course, it’s about President Barack Obama’s birth certificate. Because, what else is there to talk about? Right? Certainly not Libya. We’re still at 'kinetic military action' with them, right?

Corsi thrives on these types of things: conspiracy-theory-esque issues concerning liberal politicians (see: Obama Nation and Swift Boat.) So it should come as no surprise that Corsi has grabbed the “birther” cause by the horns and run with it, with the forthcoming title, Where's the Birth Certificate? (sigh). But will it do any good? Almost certainly not. Here’s the description of the book (via Amazon.com):

Over the course of more than three years of research, Jerome Corsi assembles the evidence that Barack Obama is constitutionally ineligible for the office of the presidency. As a New York Times bestselling author, Harvard graduate, and investigative journalist, Corsi exposes in detail key issues with Obama's eligibility, including the fact the President has spent millions of dollars in legal fees to avoid providing the American people with something as simple as a long-form birth certificate. The eligibility issue has major ramifications for every American, and through Corsi's in-depth research, a clear, concise, and compelling case is made for a return to Founding Father principles and transparent, constitutional government, starting from the top down.

Prognosticate as to the book’s contents as you will, but there’s a larger issue here. Why is the Right at large so deeply concerned and invested in this?

I get that the president of the United States must be a natural born American citizen. And I get that Obama’s been withholding when it comes to his long-form birth certificate. But, the man spent several years running for president, and this has always been an issue. I’m sure he has his ducks in a row.

Whether you think there’s a birth certificate or not—indeed, whether there actually is a birth certificate or not—should be moot at this point. And yet a large percentage of America and the Right in particular have become obsessed with it.

And it’s one of the best things that could have happened to President Obama and his allies. Millions are consumed with the birth certificate issue. Legislation has been proposed concerning it, books are being written about it, keyboards have been worn thin with the amount of articles dashed off about it, and it’s a small wonder that anybody at FOX News has a functioning voice after all the shouting that’s been done about it. And meanwhile, real issues float by, with little notice.

Instead of thumping the birther drum, the Right would do well to regroup and focus all that energy on actual legislation and policy that will affect us and affect us greatly, instead of spending all our time tilting at windmills.

Because at the end of the day, whether or not you believe Obama is eligible to be president (I happen to think he is), he is still going to be president. And his policies are going to affect the country.

Corsi’s book isn’t going to tell you where Obama’s birth certificate is…or where it isn’t. It will not definitively answer the question of Obama’s citizenship. That’s almost a guarantee. What it will do is stir the pot some more. It will incite anger. But it will be fruitless, directionless anger.

And all the while, the pressing concerns of the day get passed over. If I were President Obama, I’d never produce my birth certificate. It’s a ready-made deflector shield for his controversial policies. Or a shiny object used to distract children.

this sums it up exactly. right on the money ;D

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/opinion-zone/2011/04/oh-look-shiny-birth-certificate#ixzz1K5HmLJN5

:) :)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1109 on: April 20, 2011, 12:57:44 PM »
Gov of Hawaii cant keep his own bullshit straight.  He has told about 5 different stories so far and said he cant find a BC for obama 

can you list the 5

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1110 on: April 20, 2011, 01:04:01 PM »
can you list the 5

Abercrombie Orwellian lies and misinformation, Setup for mainstream media, Tell the big lie and repeat it
Saturday, January 22nd, 2011 at 1:45 pm   

ificate.org/blog/abercrombie-orwellian-lies-and-misinformation-setup-for-mainstream-media-tell-the-big-lie-and-repeat-it/%20abercrombie%20hawaii%20lies&cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:6DH_-Ya8D8YJ:www.barackobamabirthcert ificate.org/blog/abercrombie-orwellian-lies-and-misinformation-setup-for-mainstream-media-tell-the-big-lie-and-repeat-it/%20abercrombie%20hawaii%20lies&cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

When Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie stated a few weeks ago that he intended to research and locate Obama’s birth certificate, it was clear what his motivation was. To provide another Orwellian platform for lies and misinformation. The Hawaii law regarding the release of a birth certificate is also clear and Abercrombie knew it.

From Citizen Wells December 24, 2010.

“Things we can depend on from the left. The end justifies the means. Orwellian lies as the means. And corruption. Two of the most corrupt states in the country, Illinois and Hawaii and Obama is closely tied to both states and their corruption.

Neil Abercrombie the newly elected Democrat Governor of Hawaii, is fast becoming the new Orwellian spokesperson for the Obama camp and the left. The LA Times, which did some honest reporting on Obama early in 2008, follows the Orwellian Pied Piper and regurgitates falsehoods from Abercrombie, FactCheck.org and other Obama mouthpieces.

“For Hawaii governor, discrediting anti-Obama ‘birthers’ is a top priority”

“Neil Abercrombie knew Barack Obama’s parents when the future president was born here in 1961, and he has been aggravated by the so-called birther movement, which alleges Obama was not born in the United States and thus should be expelled from office.”"

Let’s examine the first piece of Orwellian spin by Abercrombie (with the help of the LA Times).

“Neil Abercrombie knew Barack Obama’s parents when the future president was born here in 1961″

My response:

People in Kenya knew Obama’s parents, so he must have been born there, applying that logic.

Second.

“Maybe I’m the only one in the country that could look you right in the eye right now and tell you, ‘I was here when that baby was born.’ “

My Response:

I was here when that baby was born. Does that mean Obama was born in NC?

Duh!

Third.

“That June, the Obama campaign released a certificate of live birth, an official document from the Hawaii Health Department certifying the facts of a person’s birth, as proof of his birthplace.”

My response:

First of all, the COLB posted on the internet is a certification not certificate. The one posted on the internet was never validated as having been issued by the state of Hawaii. And even if it had been, a HI COLB does not prove birth in Hawaii. It is as Lou Dobbs stated, a document that refers to another document.

Fourth.

“Investigations by two prominent fact-checking organizations, PolitiFact and FactCheck.org, concluded that the certificate was authentic.”

My response:

Would you trust securing the office of the presidency and upholding the US Constitution to these two FactCheck.org employees?

Fifth.

“FactCheck also turned up a 1961 birth announcement in the Honolulu Advertiser marking the birth of a son to “Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama of Kalanianaole Hwy.””

My response:

Once again, we have more proof that a birth occurred, but not where.

Read more:

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2010/12/24/neil-abercrombie-big-brother-spokesman-orwellian-speak-hawaii-corruption-much-like-illinois-corruption-obama-tied-to-both-states/

As expected and planned, the mainstream media feeds off of the Orwellian speak.

From Citizen Wells December 28, 2010.

“Chris Matthews interviewed Clarence Page and  David Corn regarding Neil Abercrombie’s recent remarks about Obama and his birth certificate. If you are really paying attention, you realize that Abercrombie made those statements to provide a forum for the Orwellian Big Brotherhood of the mainstream media to continue to spread their lies about Obama and his eligibility issues. There is no bigger liar on this subject than Chris Matthews. However, Page and Corn proved yesterday that they are strong competitors.”

“Matthews: “i am not a birther. i am an enemy of the birthers.””

“Page: “President’s got more important things to do, thank goodness. Governor Abercrombie says that because he was a classmate of obama’s parents. He is tired of people accusing his parents. He wants to try to put this to rest. Of course, it won’t work because the birthers aren’t interested in evidence that obama was born a u.s. citizen. They only want to hear evidence that he was not. That’s not going to happen.”

My response: If Obama is not eligible, he is not president. What does Abercrombie being in Hawaii and being friends with Obama’s parents have to do with proof Obama was born there? And who is accusing Obama’s parents of anything? Not wanting evidence of Obama’s US birth? That is all we have been trying to get for over 2 years. And once again, it is not Obama’s US Citizenship that is in question, it is his natural born citizen status.”

Read more:

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2010/12/28/chris-matthews-enemy-of-birthers-enemy-of-constitution-enemy-of-american-people-abercrombie-mathews-page-corn-lies-lies-and-more-lies/

To make matters worse, Megyn Kelly on Fox News joined in the Orwellian cacophany of caustic comments in this disgusting unfair and unbalanced interview.

From Citizen Wells January 2, 2011.

“I held off of letting Megyn Kelly have it until yesterday even though she had made some stupid, uninformed comments about the Obama eligibility issues. She was undoubtedly influenced by the pontificating, bloviator Bill O’Reilly. She crossed the line a few days ago when she interviewed two biased and uninformed panelists regarding the Governor Neil Abercrombie remarks about Obama’s birth and birth certificate.

First of all, Fox News touts being “fair and balanced.” This show was one of the most unfair and unbalanced that I have viewed. It almost gave MSNBC credibility. The guests were:

Dan Gerstein, president of Gotham Ghostwriters, a Democrat Strategist and clearly a Orwellian spin meister for Obama.

Rich Lowry, editor of the National review. All he did was regurgitate the standard lines from the left.

Not only did Megyn Kelly not ask probing journalistic questions such as:

Why has Obama, for over 2 years, employed numerous private and government attorneys to avoid presenting a legitimate birth certificate and college records?

Isn’t Obama ineligible due to not being a natural born citizen? His father was Kenyan/British. The founding fathers had to be grandfathered in to be eligible. Senate resolution 511 stated that McCain had 2 US Citizen parents.

The Certification of Live birth, COLB, placed on the internet. Do we have proof it was issued by the state of Hawaii? Isn’t the COLB, as Lou Dobbs stated, just a piece of paper that refers to another piece of paper? Is it possible to get a COLB and not be born in Hawaii?

There are obviously more questions that could be asked. Not only did Megyn Kelly not ask real questions, she joined in the “feeding frenzy” and lent credence to comments made by her biased panelists. This was one of the more disgusting displays I have ever witnessed on TV!”

Read more:

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2011/01/02/megyn-kelly-neil-abercrombie-panel-biased-and-uninformed-fox-news-fair-balanced-fox-biased-boobs-on-news-shows/

So now Abercrombie can’t access the mythical birth certificate of Obama. We knew that over 2 years ago.

From the Associated Presss January 21, 2011.

“A privacy law that shields birth certificates has prompted Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie to abandon efforts to dispel claims that President Barack Obama was born outside Hawaii, his office says.

State Attorney General David Louie told the governor that privacy laws bar him from disclosing an individual’s birth documentation without the person’s consent, Abercrombie spokeswoman Donalyn Dela Cruz said Friday.

“There is nothing more that Gov. Abercrombie can do within the law to produce a document,” said Dela Cruz. “Unfortunately, there are conspirators who will continue to question the citizenship of our president.”

Abercrombie, who was a friend of Obama’s parents and knew him as a child, launched an investigation last month into whether he can release more information about the president’s Aug. 4, 1961 birth. The governor said at the time he was bothered by people who questioned Obama’s birthplace for political reasons.

But Abercrombie’s attempt reached a dead end when Louie told him the law restricted his options.

Hawaii’s privacy laws have long barred the release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who doesn’t have a tangible interest.”

Read more:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jJD1AUmFV0f0ZjUdfkw-1m7Xm8EQ?docId=5aea898abc754aa6a82a99e17b21abe3

Abercrombie finished what he set out to do. To insult, with the aid of the mainstream media, including Fox News, anyone questioning Obama’s eligibility. To state the obvious one more time, Obama, at any time, by law, could release a legitimate birth certificate, if he has one.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1111 on: April 20, 2011, 02:54:55 PM »

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #1112 on: April 20, 2011, 03:04:50 PM »

Lies.  You're a lying little bitch.

The governor couldn't release anything nor authorize the opening of Obama's health file without CONSENT.  He is still bound by the laws of privacy and just wanting to know is not good enough.

Eat sh*t lying bitch.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1113 on: April 20, 2011, 03:06:43 PM »
Lies.  You're a lying little bitch.

The governor couldn't release anything nor authorize the opening of Obama's health file without CONSENT.  He is still bound by the laws of privacy and just wanting to know is not good enough.

Eat sh*t lying bitch.

He said all he could find were scribbled notes on this.   Additionally - donest he confirm, by our own post - that bama is withholding something on this?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1114 on: April 20, 2011, 03:09:29 PM »
'MISSING RECORDS IN HAWAII, MISSING RECORDS IN KENYA, MISSING RECORDS IN INDONESIA'...
DrudgeReport ^ | 4/20/2011 | Drudge

**Exclusive**

This year's high stakes publishing project quietly went to press this week, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

After years of research and digging by the nation's top private investigators, here it comes:

"WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE? The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President."

MORE

The street date is a LONG month away, and author Jerome Corsi, the man who torpedoed John Kerry's presidential dreams with SWIFT BOAT, has gone underground and is holding his new findings thisclose.

"It's utterly devastating," reveals a source close to the publisher. "Obama may learn things he didn't even know about himself!"

MORE

Does Corsi definitively declare the location of Obama's birth?

Will the president's attorneys attempt to interfere with the book's distribution? [The publisher vows to vigorously fight any legal action that may be taken.]

Will the book finally -- once and for all -- put an end to the growing controversy?

Or will it just ignite new ones!?

"When Donald Trump said he sent PIs to Hawaii to get to the bottom of all this, he meant this book," declares an insider.

[THE CASE ranked #1,341 on AMAZON's hitparade late Wednesday morning.]

Developing...

(Excerpt) Read more at drudgereport.com ...

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #1115 on: April 20, 2011, 03:10:51 PM »
He said all he could find were scribbled notes on this.   Additionally - donest he confirm, by our own post - that bama is withholding something on this?   

Bullsh*t he could only find what was LEGALLY obtainable without consent.  You're a foolish loser who has been proven wrong again and again on this.

It doesn't confirm sh*t other than that Obama didn't give abercrombie consent.  

By your stupid line of thinking, me asking for your name, address, copy of your BC and blood test and you declining would me you were 'withholding something'.   Oh what you have no house?  You weren't born here?  You have AIDS?

Prove you don't.  

That is your stupid line of thinking.  

I'd like to see you prove you aren't stupid but that won't happen cause you'll still follow this nonsense.
Abandon every hope...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1116 on: April 20, 2011, 03:11:01 PM »

Good interview.  Buchanan is right that Obama should release it, but that it should not be an issue in anyone's campaign.  

I suspect Obama will just give birthers a big middle finger right up through election day.  

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #1117 on: April 21, 2011, 07:03:59 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1118 on: April 21, 2011, 07:06:24 AM »
The book is now Number 1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books/ref=sv_b_3

The CTer in me has to wonder if the author assigns a portion of book sales as a 'promotional fee' to drudge! LOL

their headline didn't deliver any news.  it was nothing but an advertisement for birther stuff.  I pity and laugh at anyone who took the bait and ordered the book.  Fcking sheep.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1119 on: April 21, 2011, 07:34:07 AM »
I'm loving this.  Maybe we can get this jerk out of office.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1120 on: April 21, 2011, 07:34:52 AM »
The CTer in me has to wonder if the author assigns a portion of book sales as a 'promotional fee' to drudge! LOL

their headline didn't deliver any news.  it was nothing but an advertisement for birther stuff.  I pity and laugh at anyone who took the bait and ordered the book.  Fcking sheep.

None the less the issue is getting attention..That is the goal..

The book better be ground breaking OTOH.

BTW, looking great in this picture 240.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1121 on: April 21, 2011, 07:38:35 AM »
I think another name is on the long form bc.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1122 on: April 21, 2011, 08:30:20 AM »
Video: Donald Trump On CNN; Americans Will Be Very Surprised By What I've Found...
Obama Release Your Records ^ | April 21, 2011 | Obama Release Your Records

Video: Donald Trump Takes On CNN Over Obama's Birth Certificate: Americans Will Be Very Surprised By What I've Found. The Segment Aired 4/21/2011

Snippet via CNN: TRENDING: Trump says he'll reveal 'interesting things' on Obama

Donald Trump is giving few details about the investigation he claims to have launched in Hawaii to get to the bottom of where President Obama was born, but the business mogul told CNN Thursday Americans will be "very surprised" by what he has found.

"We're looking into it very, very strongly. At a certain point in time I'll be revealing some interesting things," Trump said on CNN's American Morning. -Source.

(Excerpt) Read more at obamareleaseyourrecords. blogspot.com ...

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1123 on: April 21, 2011, 08:34:55 AM »
Video: Donald Trump On CNN; Americans Will Be Very Surprised By What I've Found...
Obama Release Your Records ^ | April 21, 2011 | Obama Release Your Records

Video: Donald Trump Takes On CNN Over Obama's Birth Certificate: Americans Will Be Very Surprised By What I've Found. The Segment Aired 4/21/2011

Snippet via CNN: TRENDING: Trump says he'll reveal 'interesting things' on Obama

Donald Trump is giving few details about the investigation he claims to have launched in Hawaii to get to the bottom of where President Obama was born, but the business mogul told CNN Thursday Americans will be "very surprised" by what he has found.

"We're looking into it very, very strongly. At a certain point in time I'll be revealing some interesting things," Trump said on CNN's American Morning. -Source.

(Excerpt) Read more at obamareleaseyourrecords. blogspot.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1124 on: April 21, 2011, 08:44:22 AM »
OBAMA WATCH CENTRAL
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=289501

Why do 3 supporters own Obama's home?
Listed as property tax payers for family's Chicago mansion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: April 20, 2011
8:32 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2011 WorldNetDaily

The Obamas' Chicago mansion (Zillow.com)

This, the first of a series of articles on the Obama home at 5046 S. Greenwood, establishes that three individuals other than Obama are listed in public records as owners and taxpayers on the property.

Barack Obama is not among at least three people listed as current owners and taxpayers of the mansion his family calls home in Chicago's upscale Kenwood neighborhood, according to public records.

WND reported in December 2008 that William Miceli, the attorney for convicted political operative Tony Rezko and a fundraiser for Obama, owns the Obama home at 5046 S. Greenwood.

Make your contribution to the TV ad campaign for Jerome Corsi's "Where's the Birth Certificate?" now. Donations of $25 or more gets you a first-edition, author signed copy of the book as soon as it rolls off the presses.

Miceli is a lawyer at the Chicago law firm Miner, Barnhill & Galland, which employed Obama when he did legal work for Rezko.

Now, WND has discovered that, along with Miceli, there are at least two other people listed in public records as owners and taxpayers of 5046 S. Greenwood in the South Side neighborhood of Kenwood, an oasis of pricey homes that has attracted professors at nearby University of Chicago.

The Cook County Recorder of Deeds website shows the property was purchased by the Northern Trust Company, with the mortgage recorded Dec. 19, 2005. The records suggest a Northern Trust Company trust, perhaps headed by Miceli, was the deed holder.

There are no Cook County records that show Barack or Michelle Obama own 5046 S. Greenwood Ave., although the likelihood is that the couple are the owners of the Northern Trust Company trust established to buy the property.

Rezko found the new residence for Obama when the Rezko family lived across the street.

In the 2008 presidential campaign, Rezko's role in the purchase created a scandal that threatened to derail Obama's presidential hopes. The list price for the home was $1.95 million. But the Obamas reportedly were able to negotiate a price of $1.65 million when Tony Rezko's wife, Rita Rezko, closed on the purchase of an adjacent vacant lot for $625,000 on the same day. The Obamas later bought one-sixth of the adjacent lot from Rita Rezko, creating a buffer.

Obama was grilled on the transactions before the election in meetings with the editorial staff of Chicago's two major newspapers, the Sun-Times and the Tribune. He admitted to the Sun-Times that it was a "boneheaded move" but denied he coordinated the purchase with the Rezkos. Critics pointed out that any coordination with supporters would be a clear violation of Senate ethic rules.

Now, a search of records shows that, in addition to Miceli, the Obama mansion is owned by Chicago Probate Judge Jane L. Stuart and Obama accountant Harvey Wineberg, both of whom are paying taxes on the property.

WND was assisted in the inquiry by an expert debt collector who had access to professional databases used by debt collection agencies and skip-tracing companies with proprietary "skip-trace" software designed to find debtors who have attempted to run away to avoid payment.

WND's source wishes to remain anonymous to prevent the type of retaliation faced by other experts who have been cut off from using proprietary databases in their attempt to search Obama's records.

The expert lives in the U.S. Southeast and has more than 10 years of experience in the financial and debt collection industries. He describes himself as a libertarian who voted for Obama in 2008, only to become disillusioned with what he sees as attacks on medical freedom in Obama's health-care reform law.

Owner No. 1: Judge Jane L. Stuart

In the records of the Cook County Assessor's office, Chicago probate Judge Stuart shows up as an owner of the Obama property at 5046 S. Greenwood Ave.

The description of the property in the Cook County Assessor's records – with a Property Index Number, or PIN, of 20-11-115-027-0000 – shows that she owns a rear apartment at the Obama's address on 3,000 feet of land. However, the listed sale date and the selling price corresponds with the reported June 15, 2005, sale of the property for $1.65 million to the Obamas.

Stuart also shows up in the Cook County Clerk's tax records as having paid taxes on the property in 2009 totaling $5,175.53. The amount was paid in two installments of $3,069.22 and $2,106.31.

According to the Cook County Recorder of Deeds, Stuart has owned 5046 S. Greenwood Ave. since 1988.

However, the public records also show her purchasing the property in 1995 for $1.65 million.

Stuart did not respond to multiple attempts by WND to reach her for comment.

Stuart's continued ownership of the property is documented by the record of an easement she granted the U.S. government on Dec. 21, 2010.

The main house is a century-old, multi-story, 6,400-square-foot, brick Georgian Revival home with four fireplaces, six bedrooms, six bathrooms, glass-door bookcases fashioned from Honduran mahogany, and a wine cellar large enough to store 1,000 bottles.

Owner No. 2: Obama accountant Howard Wineberg

Obama accountant Wineberg shows up in the records of the Cook County Assessor's office beginning in 2009:

Wineberg also is indicated as an owner in the Cook County Clerk's tax records:

The 2009 records show Wineberg paid taxes on the property totaling $25,742.31, paid in two installments of $12,351.04 and $13,391.27.

Wineberg told WND in a telephone interview that he simply pays the tax bills he receives on the Obama property. He said he has no idea whether others are paying taxes on the property or whether the amounts he is paying agree with the amounts Obama reports on his personal IRS income-tax filings.

Note that the PIN associated with Wineberg's ownership, 20-11-115-037-0000, is different than Stuart's.

Entering this PIN number into the Cook Country Recorder of Deeds returns a computer-generated message that says no property record for this PIN number can be found.

Owner No. 3, Obama law partner William Miceli

The third owner of the home is Obama's attorney, William Miceli.

Note that the Miceli listing at the Cook County Assessor's Office provides yet a third PIN for 5046 S. Greenwood, 20-11-115-034-0000.

The PIN is different even though the legal description is identical to descriptions for Stuart's and Wineberg's ownership records.

Placing the third PIN into the search function of the Cook County Recorder of Deeds website shows Miceli was involved since April 15, 2005, in purchasing 5046 S. Greenwood Ave. from Frederic Wondisford.

There are no tax records for Miceli on the property.

The office of the Cook County recorder of deeds said it could not explain to WND why 5046 S. Greenwood Ave. has three different PINs.

Read more: Why do 3 supporters own Obama's home? http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=289501#ixzz1KAlrFZpi