Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 332346 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #1150 on: April 25, 2011, 05:07:29 AM »
Robert DeNiro to Trump: ‘How dare you?’
YahooNews (The Daily Caller) ^ | 4/25/2011

Robert DeNiro is none too pleased with potential 2012 presidential candidate Donald Trump.

The Huffington Post reported that in an interview with NBC anchor Brian Williams at Saturday’s Tribeca Film Festival, DeNiro challenged Trump’s political statements, alluding especially to The Donald’s suggestion that President Obama may not have been born in America.

“I won’t mention names, but certain people in the news the last couple weeks, just, what are they doing? It’s crazy. They’re making statements about people that they don’t even back up,” DeNiro said. “Go get the facts before you start saying things about people.”

DeNiro went on to confirm that Trump was among the unidentified folks to which he referred.

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1151 on: April 25, 2011, 06:23:50 AM »
Even rev graham came out today and said bama should release his records. 
yet another reason to ignore this non issue.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1152 on: April 25, 2011, 07:34:31 AM »
Donald Trump Responds to Robert DeNiro's Criticisms: 'He's Not the Brightest Bulb'
Fox News.com ^ | 4/25/11 | fox News

Donald Trump slammed Robert DeNiro Monday, following the Oscar-winner’s criticisms of him this weekend, telling Fox News that the actor is “not the brightest bulb on the planet.”

“I like his acting, but in terms of when I watch him doing interviews and various other things, we’re not dealing with Albert Einstein,” Trump told “Fox & Friends” Monday.

“He can say what he wants but the fact is that this guy has not revealed his birth certificate, a lot of people agree with me.”

DeNiro is among a growing number of Hollywood stars who have criticized Trump for his comments, including comedian Jerry Seinfeld.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1153 on: April 25, 2011, 09:06:52 AM »
Trump being further ostracized from his peers - both politically and in the entertainment industry. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #1154 on: April 25, 2011, 09:39:57 AM »
Trump being further ostracized from his peers - both politically and in the entertainment industry. 

Is what an actor says really important? They spend their whole lives pretending to be someone else. More over estimated view of self importance
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1155 on: April 25, 2011, 09:40:41 AM »
what do you expect. Trump was stupid for playing the birther card and got called on it.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1156 on: April 25, 2011, 09:49:41 AM »
Is what an actor says really important? They spend their whole lives pretending to be someone else. More over estimated view of self importance

lol.. i agree.. but when Clint Eastwood said someting Anti Obama. The Right on this board went nuts.. as if Got himself spoke

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1157 on: April 25, 2011, 09:51:17 AM »
lol.. i agree.. but when Clint Eastwood said someting Anti Obama. The Right on this board went nuts.. as if Got himself spoke

Get off my lawn! 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1158 on: April 25, 2011, 10:53:10 AM »

You just described Trump perfectly ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1159 on: April 25, 2011, 10:57:18 AM »
As if Trump has nohing else going on?    ::)  ::)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1160 on: April 25, 2011, 01:15:27 PM »

Get off my lawn! 
well done, sir.
you are starting to play along now; after all, it's still 18 months before the election and we all have to keep our senses of humor.
I'm proud of you on this one. ;)
w

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #1161 on: April 25, 2011, 01:19:27 PM »
You just described Trump perfectly ;)

Trump does indeed have a overestimated amount of self importance, but that does not negate the fact that he is a successful business man and brings more to the table than an idiot tube personality
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1162 on: April 25, 2011, 01:29:46 PM »
Trump does indeed have a overestimated amount of self importance, but that does not negate the fact that he is a successful business man and brings more to the table than an idiot tube personality

Trump has become an idiot tube personality...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1163 on: April 25, 2011, 01:31:12 PM »
Trump has become an idiot tube personality...

Compared to Obama he looks like George Washington.   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1164 on: April 25, 2011, 01:57:21 PM »

Compared to Obama he looks like George Washington.   

To be fair, most white people would.
Y

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1165 on: April 25, 2011, 02:02:59 PM »

exactly!!!...but the idiots on here are so into their own way of thinking they can't see the hypocrisy they spew every day..which is why they are hysterical to laugh at

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1166 on: April 25, 2011, 02:07:23 PM »

exactly!!!...but the idiots on here are so into their own way of thinking they can't see the hypocrisy they spew every day..which is why they are hysterical to laugh at

Andre - are you a birther? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1167 on: April 25, 2011, 02:14:51 PM »
Andre - are you a birther? 

I'm a birther in that I wish you were never born ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1168 on: April 25, 2011, 02:15:59 PM »
I'm a birther in that I wish you were never born ;D

How does it feel knowing I cancel out your vote?   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1169 on: April 25, 2011, 02:19:09 PM »
How does it feel knowing I cancel out your vote?   

actually your vote is worthless due to the fact that you don't know what you are talking about.....voting for trump is a wasted vote anyway therefore my vote will count for somehting and not just cancel out your crazy vote :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1170 on: April 25, 2011, 03:06:07 PM »
Trump: Obama wasn't qualified for Ivy League
(AP) – 46 minutes ago

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hLwU-RlIyzUA_sZCs1KLt6WiKmCA?docId=292f4280ef89473ca40a7329ce4cc829

NEW YORK (AP) — Real estate mogul Donald Trump suggested in an interview Monday that President Barack Obama had been a poor student who did not deserve to be admitted to the Ivy League universities he attended. Trump, who is mulling a bid for the Republican presidential nomination, offered no proof for his claim but said he would continue to press the matter as he has the legitimacy of the president's birth certificate.

"I heard he was a terrible student, terrible. How does a bad student go to Columbia and then to Harvard?" Trump said in an interview with The Associated Press. "I'm thinking about it, I'm certainly looking into it. Let him show his records."

Obama graduated from Columbia University in New York in 1983 with a degree in political science after transferring from Occidental College in California. He went on to Harvard Law School, where he graduated magna cum laude 1991 and was the first black president of the Harvard Law Review.

Obama's 2008 campaign did not release his college transcripts, and in his best-selling memoir, "Dreams From My Father," Obama indicated he hadn't always been an academic star. Trump told the AP that Obama's refusal to release his college grades were part of a pattern of concealing information about himself.

"I have friends who have smart sons with great marks, great boards, great everything and they can't get into Harvard," Trump said. "We don't know a thing about this guy. There are a lot of questions that are unanswered about our president."

Katie Hogan, a spokeswoman for Obama's re-election campaign, declined to comment.

Trump, a wealthy businessman and reality TV host, has risen to the top of many polls in part by his outspoken call for Obama to release his long form birth certificate. The state of Hawaii has released a certificate of live birth indicating Obama was born there on August 4, 1961, but that has not quelled critics who believe Obama was born outside the United States and is therefore not qualified to be president.

The so-called "birther" controversy has dominated the early stage of the 2012 GOP nominating contest, with Trump leading the charge.

"I have more people that are excited about the fact that I reinvigorated this whole issue," Trump said, adding "the last guy (Obama) wants to run against is Donald Trump."

Trump is scheduled to travel to the early primary states of New Hampshire and Nevada this week and said he will make a final decision about a presidential bid by June.

Also in the AP interview, Trump:

— Said Republicans had made a mistake by embracing a budget proposal crafted by Wisconsin GOP Rep. Paul Ryan that included deep cuts in Medicare. "The seniors are afraid. The plan Paul Ryan put forth has made the Democrats so happy," Trump said.

— Declined to disclose his net worth, saying he'll do so if he decides to run. "You'll see what it is, possibly, very likely, in the next 4 weeks. I don't want to say because I don't want to ruin the press conference," he said.

— Expressed surprise that the 2008 GOP nominee, John McCain, had suggested Trump's effort was a publicity stunt. "I congratulate him for getting the attention he's getting," McCain told NBC's "Meet the Press" Sunday.

Trump said he had been a big supporter of McCain. "I would find it hard to believe he would say anything bad because I raised a fantastic amount of money for him," Trump said.

Copyright © 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1171 on: April 25, 2011, 03:21:41 PM »
Trump: Obama wasn't qualified for Ivy League
(AP) – 46 minutes ago

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hLwU-RlIyzUA_sZCs1KLt6WiKmCA?docId=292f4280ef89473ca40a7329ce4cc829

NEW YORK (AP) — Real estate mogul Donald Trump suggested in an interview Monday that President Barack Obama had been a poor student who did not deserve to be admitted to the Ivy League universities he attended. Trump, who is mulling a bid for the Republican presidential nomination, offered no proof for his claim but said he would continue to press the matter as he has the legitimacy of the president's birth certificate.

"I heard he was a terrible student, terrible. How does a bad student go to Columbia and then to Harvard?" Trump said in an interview with The Associated Press. "I'm thinking about it, I'm certainly looking into it. Let him show his records."

Obama graduated from Columbia University in New York in 1983 with a degree in political science after transferring from Occidental College in California. He went on to Harvard Law School, where he graduated magna cum laude 1991 and was the first black president of the Harvard Law Review.

Obama's 2008 campaign did not release his college transcripts, and in his best-selling memoir, "Dreams From My Father," Obama indicated he hadn't always been an academic star. Trump told the AP that Obama's refusal to release his college grades were part of a pattern of concealing information about himself.

"I have friends who have smart sons with great marks, great boards, great everything and they can't get into Harvard," Trump said. "We don't know a thing about this guy. There are a lot of questions that are unanswered about our president."

Katie Hogan, a spokeswoman for Obama's re-election campaign, declined to comment.

Trump, a wealthy businessman and reality TV host, has risen to the top of many polls in part by his outspoken call for Obama to release his long form birth certificate. The state of Hawaii has released a certificate of live birth indicating Obama was born there on August 4, 1961, but that has not quelled critics who believe Obama was born outside the United States and is therefore not qualified to be president.

The so-called "birther" controversy has dominated the early stage of the 2012 GOP nominating contest, with Trump leading the charge.

"I have more people that are excited about the fact that I reinvigorated this whole issue," Trump said, adding "the last guy (Obama) wants to run against is Donald Trump."

Trump is scheduled to travel to the early primary states of New Hampshire and Nevada this week and said he will make a final decision about a presidential bid by June.

Also in the AP interview, Trump:

— Said Republicans had made a mistake by embracing a budget proposal crafted by Wisconsin GOP Rep. Paul Ryan that included deep cuts in Medicare. "The seniors are afraid. The plan Paul Ryan put forth has made the Democrats so happy," Trump said.

— Declined to disclose his net worth, saying he'll do so if he decides to run. "You'll see what it is, possibly, very likely, in the next 4 weeks. I don't want to say because I don't want to ruin the press conference," he said.

— Expressed surprise that the 2008 GOP nominee, John McCain, had suggested Trump's effort was a publicity stunt. "I congratulate him for getting the attention he's getting," McCain told NBC's "Meet the Press" Sunday.

Trump said he had been a big supporter of McCain. "I would find it hard to believe he would say anything bad because I raised a fantastic amount of money for him," Trump said.

Copyright © 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Meh.  He went to a feeder school.  Lots of Punahou students go to Ivy League colleges/universities. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1172 on: April 25, 2011, 03:23:30 PM »
Harvard Lawschool requires an LSAT of at least 160 - 170 plus 3.65 GPA or better.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1173 on: April 25, 2011, 03:33:02 PM »
Hawaii senator questions Obama's true birth father
WND ^ | April 23, 2011 | WND

The lone Republican in the Hawaii State Senate told a radio interviewer today he believes "the real issue" stopping Barack Obama from releasing his long-form birth certificate is something the president has to hide, perhaps even the name of his actual birth father.

Hawaii State Sen. Sam Slom further told the host of "Aaron Klein Investigative Radio" on WABC 770 AM in New York City that so long as Obama refuses to be transparent about his past, questions about the president's birth remain "a legitimate issue."

"My particular point of view – and why I haven't identified myself as a 'birther,' per se – is that [Obama] probably was born [in Hawaii] and that the real issue is not the birth certificate, but what's on the birth certificate," Slom told Klein.

Asked what that could be, Slom said, "It could have to do with what his name is on the birth certificate, who is actually listed as his father, the citizenship of the father."

He continued, "My belief is that there is a birth certificate, he was born here, but that there is information that for reasons known only to him he doesn't want released. If it were just the birth certificate, that would be one thing, but it's his school records, it's employment records. … Why would anybody, let alone the president of the United States, spend millions of dollars in legal fees to keep that hidden?"

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1174 on: April 25, 2011, 03:44:47 PM »
Hawaii senator questions Obama's true birth father
WND ^ | April 23, 2011 | WND

The lone Republican in the Hawaii State Senate told a radio interviewer today he believes "the real issue" stopping Barack Obama from releasing his long-form birth certificate is something the president has to hide, perhaps even the name of his actual birth father.

Hawaii State Sen. Sam Slom further told the host of "Aaron Klein Investigative Radio" on WABC 770 AM in New York City that so long as Obama refuses to be transparent about his past, questions about the president's birth remain "a legitimate issue."

"My particular point of view – and why I haven't identified myself as a 'birther,' per se – is that [Obama] probably was born [in Hawaii] and that the real issue is not the birth certificate, but what's on the birth certificate," Slom told Klein.

Asked what that could be, Slom said, "It could have to do with what his name is on the birth certificate, who is actually listed as his father, the citizenship of the father."

He continued, "My belief is that there is a birth certificate, he was born here, but that there is information that for reasons known only to him he doesn't want released. If it were just the birth certificate, that would be one thing, but it's his school records, it's employment records. … Why would anybody, let alone the president of the United States, spend millions of dollars in legal fees to keep that hidden?"

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

Now this is something I can agree with.  Senator Slom is a smart guy.