Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 332362 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #1400 on: May 01, 2011, 06:35:01 AM »
You commies love the birthed issue. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1401 on: May 01, 2011, 06:43:59 AM »
You commies love the birthed issue. 

beck talk, ;D this is getting good  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1402 on: May 01, 2011, 06:44:56 AM »
beck talk, ;D this is getting good  ;D

You are a commie.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1403 on: May 01, 2011, 06:49:02 AM »

You are a commie.   

that's what i like, anybody that doen't have your worped twisted thinking is a commie,that's why your post are so credible  :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1404 on: May 01, 2011, 06:50:41 AM »
that's what i like, anybody that doen't have your worped twisted thinking is a commie,that's why your post are so credible  :D :D :D

Let's go by the credo of the communist manifesto.  You agree w all of the goals and tenets of it, thus you are a red. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #1405 on: May 01, 2011, 06:55:47 AM »
Let's go by the credo of the communist manifesto.  You agree w all of the goals and tenets of it, thus you are a red. 
McCarthy fan?
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1406 on: May 01, 2011, 06:57:41 AM »
McCarthy fan?

Yes.   Turns out Joe was right. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1407 on: May 01, 2011, 06:57:49 AM »
Let's go by the credo of the communist manifesto.  You agree w all of the goals and tenets of it, thus you are a red.  

ok mr. beck what's next, god made me do it. earth to hopeless man, get a life  :D,go outside get some fresh air, talk to living moving people,your life doesn't have to revolve around your computer monitor

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1408 on: May 01, 2011, 06:58:35 AM »
Yeah trump was owned alright.  Obama was forced to discuss his bc the whole time.  Lol.  

instead of his failure to deliver on the budget, wars, deficit, etc.

Yes, that's a WIN for trump.

Shit, the CTer in me says that Trump - a NBC/GE empployee, was actually working FOR obama all along.  It makes sense.  He's a lifetime lib who said nice things about obama and pelosi just a few years ago.  He engages in a campaign which
1) boosts ratings for NBC (and profits)
2) Adds to his own profile/keeps his name on top
3) benefits his own party (the dems) and obama
4) He still claims a win.

Is it really that crazy of a CT?  A lifetime liberal, using a platform provided by his liberal media employer, delivers a 3-month mission which benefits the liberal president by proving his legitimacy while at the same time keeping most other issues out of the limelight.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1409 on: May 01, 2011, 07:24:08 AM »
Is it really that crazy of a CT?  A lifetime liberal, using a platform provided by his liberal media employer, delivers a 3-month mission which benefits the liberal president by proving his legitimacy while at the same time keeping most other issues out of the limelight.

If a lifetime lib like Jane Fonda pulled this kinda bullshit - spreading stories about obama, only to distract from issues obama doesn't want to talk about... vindicating obama in the end... while getting rich along the way... all while employed by NBC.... I think most people here would be calling it a nice stunt, a CT, etc.

But they can't be duped by Trump.  He wouldn't do that, right guys?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1410 on: May 01, 2011, 07:32:27 AM »
Yes.   Turns out Joe was right. 
Great, you and Ann Coulter agree. I'm sold.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1411 on: May 01, 2011, 07:39:49 AM »
Kennedy was flirting w the kgb.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1412 on: May 01, 2011, 08:18:52 AM »
Kennedy was flirting w the kgb.
You are a vile creature, rotten to the core.

Anyone ever told you that?
G

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #1413 on: May 01, 2011, 08:41:24 AM »
You are a vile creature, rotten to the core.

Anyone ever told you that?

::)

Has someone been spending their unemployed days sitting at home and watching endless re-runs of how the Grinch Stole Christmas?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1414 on: May 01, 2011, 09:53:14 AM »
::)

Has someone been spending their unemployed days sitting at home and watching endless re-runs of how the Grinch Stole Christmas?
Funny.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1415 on: May 01, 2011, 10:02:12 AM »
Ted kennedys fbi file showed he tried warming up to the commies and kgb.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #1416 on: May 01, 2011, 12:11:14 PM »
You guys should check out the website, as i couldn't post all the things there here..
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=292649

Posted: April 28, 2011
10:19 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2011 WorldNetDaily

A statement from Barack Obama's half-sister has at least cast a shadow of doubt on the legitimacy of the "Certificate of Live Birth" document that was released by the White House this week in an attempt to stifle questions about his eligibility, by referencing his apparent adoption by her father, Indonesian Lolo Soetoro.

Facebook page comments from Maya Soetoro-Ng
On a Facebook page, Maya Soetoro-Ng wrote to a woman who had met her in Hawaii after Madelyn Dunham, the mother of Stanley Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro and grandmother to both Maya and Barack, passed away in 2008.

Soetoro-Ng was objecting to having a conversation with a critic of her half-brother, and said she had been misquoted as saying her whole family was Muslim.

She wrote, "I did not say my brother was a Muslim. I did say that I was more philosophically Buddhist. I told you that you were upsetting me. You said that you were not trying to upset me but wanted to know the truth about (Raila) Odinga (a Muslim for whom Barack Obama campaigned in the 2007 presidential race in Kenya). I told you I didn't know who that was and had never met him. You mentioned the adoption laws of Indonesia that you saw as related to my brother's legitimacy (you were suggesting that because my father, his stepfather, had adopted him, that my brother was no longer American) and I said that I had no idea about Indonesian adoption law."

See the movie Obama does not want you to see: Own the DVD that probes this unprecedented presidential-eligibility mystery!

While not a definitive statement, there also are other indications that Lolo Soetoro, Stanley Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro's second husband, an Indonesia, either adopted Barack Obama or considered him adopted, as documentation obtained by the Associated Press reveals that Obama-Soetoro was registered as a Muslim Indonesian at school when he lived in the Far East with his mother and Lolo Soetoro.

Indonesian school registration for "Barry Soetoro" (AP photo)
The adoption, if it happened, could affect the birth certificate in that in the United States, when an adoption takes place, a birth certificate that would have been generated at birth is replaced by a birth certificate created at an adoption that references the adoptive parents as the actual birth parents. The location of birth is not changed, nor the weight of the baby, or other details. But the mother and father can be changed on an original long-form birth certificate during the adoption process.

WND has confirmed such practices in several states, including Maine, Colorado and California, and it largely is standard practice across the country.

Whether such practices would prevail in international adoptions, especially during the 1960s, remains unclear. Officials with the U.S. State Department provided reams of information on processes for U.S. couples to adopt foreign children, but declined to respond to questions about American citizen children adopted by Indonesians. Officials with both the Hawaii Department of Health and the Hawaii attorney general's office, which monitors the legal proceedings for adoptions there, declined to respond to more than a dozen requests for comment from WND.

Officials with the Indonesian embassy in Washington declined to provide details to WND on any adoption procedures, referring WND to an court in Indonesia instead.
The U.S. State Department was able to confirm that adoptions by U.S. families of Indonesian children during 2010 totaled only three cases. There also were only three such cases in 2009 and only six in 2008.

Young Barack Obama with his mother

Tonya Franklin, the woman who had the exchange with Soetoro-Ng, said she had been researching a variety of subjects and had traveled to Hawaii. She went to the apartment of Madelyn Dunham, who passed away shortly before the election in 2008.

She had left a message at a school for Soetoro-Ng and then bumped into her in the parking lot.

"She believed he had been adopted," Franklin told WND of what she got out of the conversation. But she also said Soetoro-Ng was uncertain of the process that might or might not have taken place – the legalities and formalities. That conversation happened several years ago, but the Facebook exchange came just days ago.

During the 1960s Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship, so if the school record is correct, and Obama attended classes as an Indonesian citizen, the apparent requirement would have been for him to give up an American citizenship.

On his later return to the U.S., in regaining citizenship, he likely would have had to have been listed as a "naturalized" citizen, not a "natural-born Citizen," as demanded by the U.S. Constitution for the office of president.

That remains the focal point of challenges to his ascendancy to the Oval Office, because many interpret that phrase to mean the citizen offspring of two citizen parents. With Kenyan-born Barack Obama Sr. listed as his father, Obama Jr. would not have met those requirements under any circumstances.

Any adoption records that might exist have been kept from public review, however.

WND previously has reported that the dateline for Obama's move to Indonesia, and his later return to Hawaii, remains unclear.

Two newspaper articles from 1990 – apparently based on interviews with Barack Obama – reported that the future president left Hawaii for Indonesia when he was 2 years old, not 6 years old, as he relates in his autobiography.

On May 3, 1990, the Associated Press widely published a feature story on Obama highlighting him as the first African-American named as president of the Harvard Law review.

"Obama moved to Southeast Asia at age 2 when his parents divorced and his mother married an Indonesian," the Associated Press reported. "Until the fifth grade, Obama attended Indonesian schools, where most of his friends were the sons of servants, street peddlers and farmers."

Here is the screen capture of the AP report as published by the Chicago Daily Herald on May 3, 1990:

Here is a close-up of the key two paragraphs:

Assuming that Obama was 10 years old in the fifth grade, this 1990 AP report would have placed Obama in Indonesia for eight years, from around August 1963 until August 1971, when he was 2 years old until he was 10 years old.

Then, on Aug. 1, 1990, reporter Tammerlin Drummond wrote that Obama left for Indonesia at 2 years old, in an article entitled "Harvard Law Review Gets Its First Black President."

"Two years [after Obama was born], Obama's parents separated and he moved to a small village outside Jakarta, Indonesia, with his mother, an anthropologist," Drummond wrote. "There he spent his boyhood playing with the sons and daughters of rice farmers and rickshaw drivers, attending an Indonesian-speaking school, where he had little contact with Americans."

Drummond further reported that, "After six years in Indonesia, Obama was sent back to the United States to live with his maternal grandparents in Hawaii in preparation for college."

Six years in Indonesia? Or eight years, as the AP reported earlier? Regardless of which account may be true, they both contradict the "official" story.

According to the timeline Obama has represented, here are key dates:

Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4, 1961;

Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, divorced Barack Obama Sr. on March 20, 1964, when Obama was still 2 years old;

Stanley Ann Dunham married Lolo Soetoro on March 24, 1965, when Obama was 3 years old;

On July 20, 1966, Lolo Soetoro leaves Hawaii, where he had been attending the University of Hawaii, to return to Indonesia;

On June 29, 1967, Stanley Ann Dunham applies to the U.S. Department of State to amend her U.S. passport No. F777788 to change her name from Stanley Ann Dunham to her married name, Stanley Ann Soetoro;

According to her passport records, Ann Dunham Soetoro traveled from Honolulu, Hawaii, to Djakarta, Indonesia, via Japan Airlines in October 1967, using U.S. Passport No. 777788.
If Barack Obama Jr. traveled with his mother to go to Indonesia for the first time in October 1967, he would have been six years old.

The information in Obama's memoir, "Dreams from My Father," generally supports that Obama was in Indonesia for only four years, from the time he was 6 years old until 10 years old, from 1967-1971, although the references to Indonesia in the autobiography are typically vague regarding specific dates.

In trying to determine the Obama timeline in Indonesia, the following passages in "Dreams from My Father" are relevant:

Obama comments he had lived in Indonesia for "over three years by that time," discussing a visit with his mother to the U.S. embassy in Djakarta, at some unspecified time before he returned to the United States ("Dreams from My Father," p. 30).

"In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school, two years at the Catholic school" ("Dreams from My Father," p. 154).

On a yet unspecified date, supposedly in 1971, Barack Obama returns from Indonesia to Hawaii alone, unaccompanied by his mother ("Dreams from My Father," p. 53).

Holiyah "Lia" Soetoro Sobah (Source: We the People of the United States)
It was when it was reported a previously unknown stepsister of Barack Obama died that other questions were raised.

Internet researchers made the link between the president and his previously undisclosed stepsister, Holiyah "Lia" Soetoro Sobah, after translating from obituaries published in Indonesia.

The obituaries identified Lia as having been adopted by Lolo Soetoro, Obama's stepfather, and Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro, the president's mother.

The surfacing of Lia as an adopted child of Lolo Soetoro and Dunham raised the question of whether Barack Obama himself might have been adopted officially as Lolo Soetoro's stepson while in Indonesia from 1967 to 1971.

Even though Obama makes no mention in "Dreams from My Father" of having had an Indonesian stepsister, the Indonesian obituaries make clear that Obama slept in the same room as his stepsister while the two of them grew up together in the Soetoro home in Jakarta.

While Obama has not acknowledged having had a stepsister in Indonesia, he discussed at length in his autobiography his half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, who was born in Indonesia to Lolo Soetoro and Ann Dunham on Aug. 15, 1970.

WND has reported that in a passport amendment submitted Aug. 13, 1968, Obama's mother identified her son with an Indonesian surname as Barack Obama II Soebarkah, and asked the State Department to drop him from her U.S. passport.

The transaction could have been part of an effort by Dunham to obtain Indonesian citizenship for her son.

WND also reported it is undisputed that Obama took on the last name of his stepfather in school registration documents while in Indonesia. All Indonesian students were required to carry government identity cards, or Karty Tanda Pendudaks, which needed to bear the student's legal name, which should be matched in public school registration filings.

According to Indonesian legal experts, it was difficult to enroll non-Indonesian citizens in public schooling.

If Lolo Soetoro adopted Obama at age five or younger, then Obama would automatically have become an Indonesian citizen according to the country's laws in the 1960s, which stipulated any child aged five or younger adopted by an Indonesian father is immediately granted Indonesian citizenship upon completion of the adoption process.

Lolo Soetoro could have adopted Obama in Hawaii, although such an adoption would not have necessarily been recognized by Indonesia. Likewise, what happened in Indonesia may or may not have affected the status of Obama-Soetoro in the U.S.

Related offers:

Get the free, in-depth special report on eligibility that could bring an end to Obama's presidency

There's a new strategy to get answers to Obama's eligibility questions. See how you can help.

See the movie Obama does not want you to see: Own the DVD that probes this unprecedented presidential-eligibility mystery!

Join the petition campaign to make President Obama reveal his long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate!

Want to turn up the pressure to learn the facts? Get your signs and postcards asking for the president's birth-certificate documentation from the Birth Certificate Store!

Send a contribution to support the national billboard campaign that asks the simple question, "Where's the birth certificate?"

Get your yard signs and rally signs that ask the same question – and make sure it's in time for the next tea-party rally

Get your permanent, detachable magnetic bumper stickers for your car, truck or file cabinet – and join the campaign for constitutional integrity.

Get the most comprehensive special report ever produced on the Obama eligibility issue.

Previous stories:

Previously unknown Obama stepsister dies

Was young Obama Indonesian citizen?

Old papers tell different tales on Obama's past

New documents point to Indonesian citizenship

1962 Obama articles don't mention wife, son

'62 letter from father ignores Obama, mom

Previously unknown Obama stepsister dies

No Obama birth certificate among passport documents

New documents point to Indonesian citizenship

Oops! Obama mama passport 'destroyed'

Eligibility challenger: Bring on the evidence

Judges evade Obama birth-certificate query

Did Obama even write letter to 'birth hospital'?

Eligibility challenger: Army convicted me without trial

Army disses officer challenging Obama

Call for Obama's resignation cites 'deceit, fraud, dishonesty'

Officer to Army: See you in court

Call for Obama's resignation cites 'deceit, fraud, dishonesty'

Army slams door on Obama details

Hearing set for officer challenging eligibility

CNN places eligibility in primetime spotlight

Army to 'inquire' into charges against Lakin

Army charges Lt. Col. Lakin

Retired Army general: Lt. Col. Lakin has 'valid point'

Approaching apocalypse: Will Obama docs surface?

'Important question about Constitution'

Officer challenging Obama 'reassigned'

Officer to Obama: Burden of proof must rest with you

Officer questioning eligibility faces new threats from Army

Army suggests brain scan for eligibility challenger

Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral

THE FULL STORY: See listing of more than 200 exclusive WND reports on the eligibility issue

Bob Unruh is a news editor for WorldNetDaily.com.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1417 on: May 01, 2011, 12:18:52 PM »
No wonder he is so fucked in the head.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1418 on: May 01, 2011, 12:34:26 PM »
No wonder he is so fucked in the head.

Click on the link for access to the pictures that can't be posted here
>>http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=293113#ixzz1L8BiBOLJ

Birth certificate conflicts with father's real birthday?
Newly released immigration documents indicate Obama Sr. was 2 years older
Posted: April 30, 2011
10:20 pm Eastern

By Art Moore
© 2011 WorldNetDaily

Immigration document listing Barack Obama Sr.'s birthdate as June 18, 1934
Overshadowed by reaction to the release of Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate was the unearthing of half-century-old files that cast doubt on whether the age of the president's father indicated on the Hawaii document is accurate.

The applications, memos and other documents from the Immigration and Naturalization Service acquired in a Freedom of Information Act request by Heather Smathers of the Arizona Independent – which indicate Barack Obama Sr. would have been 27 at the time of his son's birth, not 25 – also suggest that the president's father did not leave the islands from the time of his August 1959 arrival until he departed for graduate studies at Harvard in June 1962.

Some have speculated that the president's parents ventured together to Kenya while his mother was pregnant, but the files present a picture of a financially strapped Barack Obama Sr. known for "playboy ways" who two months after his reported marriage to Ann Dunham was still "running around with several girls." His INS records, which show he had a class F-1 student visa that had to be renewed annually, do not preclude him having made a return trip to Kenya during his U.S. studies. But the only indication of travel outside the U.S. was when officials denied a request for a fifth visa extension and forced him to return to his home country in 1964, when Barack Obama Jr. was 2 years old.

Among the released documents is a copy of a handwritten memo by an immigration official that refers to Barack Obama Jr.'s birth in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961.

The age of Barack Obama Sr. listed on the Certificate of Live Birth released Wednesday by the president is 25, consistent with his commonly reported birthday of June 18, 1936.

Several documents in the newly released immigration files, including applications filled in by hand and signed by Barack Obama Sr., also list a birthdate of June 18, 1936.

However, about a dozen documents – including an alien registration card with fingerprints and an immigration arrival-departure card which presumably accompanied his passport – show a birthdate of July 18, 1934.

Arrival-Departure card, with record of visa extensions, listing Barack Obama Sr.'s birthdate as June 18, 1934
That date of birth would have made him 27 at the time Barack Obama Jr. was born.

(Story continues below)

In some instances, also, Barack Obama Sr.'s nationality is listed as British, instead of Kenyan.

In an application to extend his visa that was approved July 28, 1960, officials notated: "presents valid British passport 84764 until 4/29/64.

That passport number, 84764, was entered on a June 6, 1963, application to extend his stay that stated he held a Kenyan passport. But this can likely be explained by the fact that Kenya was a colony of the United Kingdom until 1963.

Curiously, on an Aug. 17, 1962, application to extend his visa, Obama Sr. filled in a line asking him to list the names and addresses of children. The only child he listed was Roy Obama, a son from his Kenyan wife, Kezia. At that time, Barack Obama Jr. was 1 year old.

On that application he also listed his mailing address as c/o the Koinoinia Foundation in Pikesville, Md. The organization, according to a website, was a "spiritual community" with "strong Quaker influences" that sought to "take literacy, agriculture, health, and similar practical skills into the undeveloped world." After 1970, it "shifted to New Age and wholistic activities."

Image released by the White House April 27, 2011

An Immigration and Naturalization Service arrival-departure record filled in by hand when he left the United States for Kenya in 1964 indicated a 1934 birthdate and British nationality.

The June 18, 1934, birthdate also was handwritten on an application to extend his temporary stay that was submitted in Honolulu on Aug. 31, 1961, just weeks after Barack Obama Jr. was born.

On the application, Obama's father also indicated he was married to Ann Dunham, and he asked for permission to get employment, explaining: "because unable to get more financial assistance."

"Alien Registration Fingerprint Chart" listing Barack Obama Sr.'s birthdate as June 18, 1934
On a previous application for permission to work, dated March 3, 1961, he indicated the reason was "economic necessity," stating, "This is because I did not come with enough for the entire period of my stay and thought would get some from scholarships and work."

On Aug. 31, 1961, he was granted an exception to the rule that F-1 non-immigrant students not be allowed employment and was permitted to accept up to 25 hours a week of work, expiring Aug. 8, 1962. On the application, he checked: "Because of economic necessity due to unforeseen change in financial circumstances." In the required explanation, he wrote by hand, "because unable to get more financial assistance." On the form, he listed his total income as $1,190 and his total yearly expenses as $2,040.

Interestingly, one year before he filled out that application, he had indicated on an application submitted in Hawaii to extend his visa another year that he he had worked for $5 a day as a dishwasher at the "Inkblot coffee shop."

Yet near the end of his time in the U.S., on April 21, 1964, he indicated on an INS form that he had not "been employed or engaged in business in the United States."

'Child born in Honolulu'

An INS official, William Woods, handwrote a memo dated Aug. 31, 1961, that referred to Barack Obama Jr. being born Aug. 4, 1961, in Hawaii.

"They have one child born Honolulu on 8/4/1961 – Barack Obama II, child living with mother (she lives with her parents & subject resides at 1482 Alencastre St.)," Woods wrote.

Woods also noted Obama Sr.'s wife planned "to go to Washington State University next semester."

As WND reported, school records show Dunham did go to the state of Washington to continue her studies, but she attended the University of Washington in Seattle, not Washington State University in Pullman, Wash. A girlfriend from Ann Dunham's high school days in Mercer Island, Wash., near Seattle, has said she remembers Dunham visiting her, along with newborn Barack Obama Jr., in "late August" 1961.

Dunham's departure from Hawaii shortly after Obama Jr.'s birth conflicts with the president's account of his life story. He told a gathering of schoolchildren in September 2009, for example, "My father left my family when I was 2 years old, and I was raised by a single mother."

In the speech at the Democratic National Convention in 2004 that catapulted him to political stardom, Obama told the nation, "My parents shared not only an improbable love, they shared an abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation."

'Get rid of him'

The Obama Sr. files show immigration officials rejected his request for yet another visa extension in July 1964 and forced him to return to Kenya amid reports by Harvard officials of scandalous behavior.

An INS investigator, M.F. McKeon, wrote in a June 8, 1964, memo that Harvard officials "weren't very impressed with him and asked us to hold up action on his application until they decided what action they could take in order to get rid of him."

"They were apparently having difficulty with his financial arrangements and couldn't seem to figure out how many wives he had," the investigator said.

A March 6, 1964, letter from an INS official to the American consul in London expresses concern about a Kenyan woman who came to the U.S. in 1962 as a high school student and had been "associating with" Obama Sr.

INS officials communicated similar concerns when Obama Sr. was at the University of Hawaii.

Lyle H. Dahlin, in a typed memo with a handwritten notation dated April 12, 1961, said that the University of Hawaii foreign student adviser reported April 10, 1961, that Obama had been "married on February 2, 1961 to Stanley Ann Dunham, a United States citizen from Seattle, Washington in Maui, Hawaii."

"The problem," Dahlin wrote, "is that when he arrived in the U.S. the subject had a wife in Kenya."

The memo stated Obama was "born on June 18, 1934 in Kisumu, Nyanza, Kenya, Africa."

Dahlin said that according to the adviser, a Mrs. McCabe, Obama "has been running around with several girls since he first arrived here and last summer she cautioned him about his playboy ways."

July 17, 1964, INS memo
"Subject replied that he would 'try' to stay away from the girls," the memo stated.

Dahlin said Obama explained to McCabe that in Kenya all that was necessary to obtain a legal divorce was to declare to the wife that she was divorced.

"Subject claims to have been divorced from his wife in Kenya in this method," the memo said.

Dahlin noted that Obama could not be deported on a polygamy charge, because he's a non-immigrant. But he recommended that Obama be closely questioned before another extension was granted. He instructed that if his American citizen wife, Dunham, tried to petition for him, "make sure an investigation is conducted as to the bone-fide of the marriage."

A Lyle H. Dahlin is listed as a petitioner in a 1977 INS court case as district director of the INS in Portland, Ore.

An INS "Report of Investigation" shows Obama Sr. was to depart the U.S. July 6, 1964, but a memo dated July 17, 1964, indicates he had overstayed his visa and was still in the country.

The report stated: "A [redacted] has called twice and is quite upset because her daughter (27) is planning on marrying this alien."

"Looks like he has over two wives now," the report said. "File shows that his departure time expired 7/8/64 and he is apparently still here. Please have investigation conducted as to his status."

A Report of Investigation states Barack Obama Sr. finally departed the U.S. on July 22, 1964.

Sponsored Link: Why would a geologist risk his life for a penny stock in one of the most isolated regions on the planet? To meet with the CEO of the tiny gold firm, which could pay you 390% or more in the next 12 months. For the incredible story, click here.

Read more: Birth certificate conflicts with father's real birthday? http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=293113#ixzz1L8BiBOLJ

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1419 on: May 01, 2011, 01:06:22 PM »
Oh great, another schmuck who likes to copy and paste obscene amounts of text.

Are you guys related?
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1420 on: May 01, 2011, 01:07:35 PM »
No.  Instead of trolling and stalking, why not contribute something?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1421 on: May 01, 2011, 01:19:40 PM »
You think copying and pasting everything you come across is 'contributing'?

Ha, you really are delusional.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1422 on: May 01, 2011, 01:24:26 PM »
Take a poll. 

225for70

• Getbig IV