Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 332371 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #1450 on: May 02, 2011, 10:56:55 AM »
A lot can happen in a year and a half.  Remember bush senior? 

a  lot more of these bullshit surprises can happen too. 

in the course of a week - he pwned half of the repubs in america by wiping his ass with the long-form BC and putting it on their breakfast muffin..

Then he stood there and cracked jokes on Trump to his fcking face - to which trump responded by WHINING?  Is that true?

Then, he showed he personally ordered bringing down the #1 terrorist in the world, and he'll probably leak the evidence photos about 5 minutes before his next piece of bad luck politically, to bury that story too.

He beat mccain and hilary WITHOUT the power of the presidency.  Honestly, I think he's going to be way tougher to beat now - and until some quality GOPers come out, I'm gonna tend to agree they believe it too.  Why is t-paw the only guy to commit to the debate?  Cause the rest know it's going to be a little awkward standing there trying not to commit on the birther issue while giving props to obama?  It's a lose-lose.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1451 on: May 02, 2011, 12:49:40 PM »

in the course of a week - he pwned half of the repubs in america by wiping his ass with the long-form BC and putting it on their breakfast muffin..

Then he stood there and cracked jokes on Trump to his fcking face - to which trump responded by WHINING?  Is that true?

Then, he showed he personally ordered bringing down the #1 terrorist in the world, and he'll probably leak the evidence photos about 5 minutes before his next piece of bad luck politically, to bury that story too.

He beat mccain and hilary WITHOUT the power of the presidency.  Honestly, I think he's going to be way tougher to beat now - and until some quality GOPers come out, I'm gonna tend to agree they believe it too.  Why is t-paw the only guy to commit to the debate?  Cause the rest know it's going to be a little awkward standing there trying not to commit on the birther issue while giving props to obama?  It's a lose-lose.

3333 just shot his computer monitor

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1452 on: May 02, 2011, 12:54:08 PM »
1  1/2 years is a long time off.   If gas is still $5 a gallon,  UE, 10%, inflation raging, etc - this will be a distant memory.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1453 on: May 02, 2011, 01:03:44 PM »
1  1/2 years is a long time off.   If gas is still $5 a gallon,  UE, 10%, inflation raging, etc - this will be a distant memory.   

Sarah Palin is awfully quiet ::) ::) ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1454 on: May 02, 2011, 01:05:47 PM »
Sarah Palin is awfully quiet ::) ::) ::)

Look - its a great day for everyone.  i was in Grand Central this morning, on the subway, downtown - you and I are both NY'ers, I am not going to be political about this.

This is an awesome victory and day.     

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #1455 on: May 02, 2011, 01:10:13 PM »
Seeing how we refuse to even look at the biggest nuclear nightmare ever and absolutely nobody gives a flying fuck when the shit hits the fan a few days after it happened, I'm guessing most of the population will not remember any of this in 3 weeks max.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1456 on: May 02, 2011, 01:44:25 PM »
Look - its a great day for everyone.  i was in Grand Central this morning, on the subway, downtown - you and I are both NY'ers, I am not going to be political about this.

This is an awesome victory and day.     

Well said

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1457 on: May 02, 2011, 07:08:30 PM »

Didn't Bush senior have an 86% approval rating with a year left?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1458 on: May 02, 2011, 07:09:58 PM »
Didn't Bush senior have an 86% approval rating with a year left?

He would have won a second term if not for Perot though... Let's remember that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1459 on: May 02, 2011, 07:11:34 PM »
He would have won a second term if not for Perot though... Let's remember that.

great point.  he would have won easily.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1460 on: May 02, 2011, 07:11:48 PM »
Bush SR ignored the economy like bam a has done.    A year and a half from now, the issue will be the economy.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1461 on: May 02, 2011, 07:13:24 PM »
great point.  he would have won easily.

Bush opened the door Perot with his new world order crap as well as his ignoring the economy like obama.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #1462 on: May 03, 2011, 06:28:45 AM »

It's settled! Obama's ineligible

Now that Barack Obama has finally released his long-form birth certificate, the controversy is over. Right?

That's the news media's unanimous opinion.

Click here to learn more about the book that helped to reveal Obama's birth certificate.

Within minutes, perhaps seconds, of receiving the handout from the White House, our vigilant press watchdogs were busy attacking people like me and Donald Trump for even raising the issue of constitutional eligibility and proclaiming Obama meets all the requirements of the presidency.

Let me be the first to suggest the document Obama released demonstrates just the opposite – and raises far more questions than it answers.

For me, the release was not unexpected. For about two or three weeks, Jerome Corsi, author of the upcoming and already best-selling book, "Where's the Birth Certificate?," and I have been discussing our mutual expectation that Obama was going to be forced to act. Between the unprecedented success of the book in pre-sales, polls showing most Americans not believing Obama's birth narrative and Donald Trump's megaphone, he had no choice.

Obama recognized he was losing the battle for public opinion.

There's not a doubt in my mind that his central focus was to pull the rug out from under Corsi's book – which promises (and delivers, by the way) to prove Obama is ineligible for the presidency.

He was counting on the media to jump the shark as it did in the last 48 hours.

Now let me be the first to put everything in perspective and quickly dispatch the conventional wisdom about this new "proof" that Obama has released.

First, let's look at the document itself. I would like you to compare and contrast it with what I call the "control" long-form birth certificate from Hawaii circa August 1961 – the one belonging to the Nordyke twins, born just one day later than Obama's reputed Aug. 4 birthdate.

What do you see?

Do you see two documents that provide the same information? No. Do you see two identical documents? No.

Why not?

It's a simple question. Why would two long-form birth certificates from Hawaii, filled out at the same hospital within 24 hours of each other be so different? 

No explanation was provided by Team Obama, and, of course, none was requested by the media watchdogs who were in a hurry to show they didn't miss the biggest political fraud of the 21st century.

Sadly, if what is represented on this new "birth certificate" is an accurate representation of Obama's actual birth, it does not prove he is eligible to be president, but just the opposite.

One of the reasons I was so eager to see the long-form document is because I was relatively certain it would provide different information than we saw in the short form certification of live birth released in 2008. I was relatively certain Obama was hiding something, for instance, the real birth father. Because if Barack Hussein Obama Sr. was, in fact, his dad, then there is no way he is eligible to be president. He was a visiting student from Kenya, a subject of the United Kingdom. He conferred U.K. and Kenyan citizenship on his son at birth.

The men who wrote the Constitution and used the phrase "natural born citizen" as a requirement of office intended that future U.S. presidents would not have "divided loyalties" or even the appearance of "divided loyalties." In other words, the type of president they were trying to avoid with this language was the very type represented by Barack Obama.

But it gets worse for Obama.

His sister, Maya, recently confirmed that her brother was adopted at the age of 5 by his Indonesian stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, who moved Obama there where he lived and attended school for several years. Though we do not have any citizenship records for Obama during this period, it is hard to understand how he could have been adopted by his Indonesian stepfather and moved to that country for years without a change in citizenship. But let's put that issue aside for a moment, because there's something about this adoption that is a game-changer with regard to the validity and accuracy of the "birth certificate" Obama just released.

Anyone who has ever been involved in an adoption knows a few things most others don't know.

When an adoption takes place in the U.S., the original birth certificate is either amended or replaced entirely with a new document that shows the adoptive parent or parents as the birth parents.

Question: Why is the adoption of Barack Obama not noted in the original long-form birth certificate released by the White House this week?

We can hypothesize, of course, since no member of the media has bothered to ask the question. Let's guess that the adoption took place in Indonesia and Hawaii authorities were never notified. Does that change the reality of the adoption itself? Of course not. But it does invalidate the document we all saw this week for the first time. It is not an accurate reflection of the most basic facts needed to determine Obama's eligibility for the presidency. That document should list Indonesian citizen Lolo Soetoro as his father – not Kenyan Obama.

So here we have a man sitting in the White House who has two fathers – neither of which is able to confer U.S. citizenship on their son.

And yet the Big Media look at this document and see no problems.

Meanwhile, I look at them and, for the first time, can report with confidence that there is no way on earth Obama is eligible to be sitting in the White House. He's not qualified. He doesn't meet the test. And he has provided all the proof we need to draw that conclusion.

But, I must tell you, there is much more to this story than I can briefly share here.

It's coming very soon in the book by Jerome Corsi that prompted Obama to release a document he hoped would quell this controversy.

With your help, we can ensure Obama's political calculation does not succeed.

Joseph Farah
Editor and Chief Executive Officer
WND.com
<>

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #1463 on: May 03, 2011, 11:57:49 AM »
It's settled! Obama's ineligible

Now that Barack Obama has finally released his long-form birth certificate, the controversy is over. Right?

That's the news media's unanimous opinion.

Click here to learn more about the book that helped to reveal Obama's birth certificate.

Within minutes, perhaps seconds, of receiving the handout from the White House, our vigilant press watchdogs were busy attacking people like me and Donald Trump for even raising the issue of constitutional eligibility and proclaiming Obama meets all the requirements of the presidency.

Let me be the first to suggest the document Obama released demonstrates just the opposite – and raises far more questions than it answers.

For me, the release was not unexpected. For about two or three weeks, Jerome Corsi, author of the upcoming and already best-selling book, "Where's the Birth Certificate?," and I have been discussing our mutual expectation that Obama was going to be forced to act. Between the unprecedented success of the book in pre-sales, polls showing most Americans not believing Obama's birth narrative and Donald Trump's megaphone, he had no choice.

Obama recognized he was losing the battle for public opinion.

There's not a doubt in my mind that his central focus was to pull the rug out from under Corsi's book – which promises (and delivers, by the way) to prove Obama is ineligible for the presidency.

He was counting on the media to jump the shark as it did in the last 48 hours.

Now let me be the first to put everything in perspective and quickly dispatch the conventional wisdom about this new "proof" that Obama has released.

First, let's look at the document itself. I would like you to compare and contrast it with what I call the "control" long-form birth certificate from Hawaii circa August 1961 – the one belonging to the Nordyke twins, born just one day later than Obama's reputed Aug. 4 birthdate.

What do you see?

Do you see two documents that provide the same information? No. Do you see two identical documents? No.

Why not?

It's a simple question. Why would two long-form birth certificates from Hawaii, filled out at the same hospital within 24 hours of each other be so different? 

No explanation was provided by Team Obama, and, of course, none was requested by the media watchdogs who were in a hurry to show they didn't miss the biggest political fraud of the 21st century.

Sadly, if what is represented on this new "birth certificate" is an accurate representation of Obama's actual birth, it does not prove he is eligible to be president, but just the opposite.

One of the reasons I was so eager to see the long-form document is because I was relatively certain it would provide different information than we saw in the short form certification of live birth released in 2008. I was relatively certain Obama was hiding something, for instance, the real birth father. Because if Barack Hussein Obama Sr. was, in fact, his dad, then there is no way he is eligible to be president. He was a visiting student from Kenya, a subject of the United Kingdom. He conferred U.K. and Kenyan citizenship on his son at birth.

The men who wrote the Constitution and used the phrase "natural born citizen" as a requirement of office intended that future U.S. presidents would not have "divided loyalties" or even the appearance of "divided loyalties." In other words, the type of president they were trying to avoid with this language was the very type represented by Barack Obama.

But it gets worse for Obama.

His sister, Maya, recently confirmed that her brother was adopted at the age of 5 by his Indonesian stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, who moved Obama there where he lived and attended school for several years. Though we do not have any citizenship records for Obama during this period, it is hard to understand how he could have been adopted by his Indonesian stepfather and moved to that country for years without a change in citizenship. But let's put that issue aside for a moment, because there's something about this adoption that is a game-changer with regard to the validity and accuracy of the "birth certificate" Obama just released.

Anyone who has ever been involved in an adoption knows a few things most others don't know.

When an adoption takes place in the U.S., the original birth certificate is either amended or replaced entirely with a new document that shows the adoptive parent or parents as the birth parents.

Question: Why is the adoption of Barack Obama not noted in the original long-form birth certificate released by the White House this week?

We can hypothesize, of course, since no member of the media has bothered to ask the question. Let's guess that the adoption took place in Indonesia and Hawaii authorities were never notified. Does that change the reality of the adoption itself? Of course not. But it does invalidate the document we all saw this week for the first time. It is not an accurate reflection of the most basic facts needed to determine Obama's eligibility for the presidency. That document should list Indonesian citizen Lolo Soetoro as his father – not Kenyan Obama.

So here we have a man sitting in the White House who has two fathers – neither of which is able to confer U.S. citizenship on their son.

And yet the Big Media look at this document and see no problems.

Meanwhile, I look at them and, for the first time, can report with confidence that there is no way on earth Obama is eligible to be sitting in the White House. He's not qualified. He doesn't meet the test. And he has provided all the proof we need to draw that conclusion.

But, I must tell you, there is much more to this story than I can briefly share here.

It's coming very soon in the book by Jerome Corsi that prompted Obama to release a document he hoped would quell this controversy.

With your help, we can ensure Obama's political calculation does not succeed.

Joseph Farah
Editor and Chief Executive Officer
WND.com
<>
Link doesn't work, bro.
G

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #1464 on: May 04, 2011, 06:44:38 AM »
BORN IN THE USA?
Why does Obama have 2 different birth doctors?
Buffalo News, Snopes, Hawaii disagree on attending physician
Posted: May 03, 2011
8:03 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2011 WorldNetDaily

The White House release of a copy of Barack Obama's long-form Hawaian birthcertificatecontinue sto raise more questions – since the name of the president's attendingphysiciandiffer s from previous published reports.

The name on the purported birthcertificatelists Dr. David Sinclair as the obstetrician who delivered Obama in 1961.

But reports by the Buffalo News and supposedly confirmed by the hoaxbusting website Snopes.com indicate the name of Obama's birthphysicianwas Dr. Rodney T. West.

Here is an image of what the White House claims is Obama's official, long-form birthcertificate, with Sinclair's name listed as the doctor.

Image released by the White House April 27, 2011

Yet a report that West was the attendingphysician– and not Sinclair – comes fromSnopes.com,the self-described "definitiveInternetrefere nce source":

Snopes reference to Obama birth physician

The name was originally identified in anews story by reporter Paula Voellof theBuffalo Newsin upstate New York:

Buffalo News report from Jan. 20, 2009, identifies Rodney West, not David Sinclair, as the obstetrician who delivered Obama.

It's finally in! Be the first to get the new eligibility book signed by Jerome Corsi, the book that made Obama blink and release his birth certificate!

The previous reports, which date to Jan. 20, 2009, quote a New York woman, Barbara Nelson, who said she "remembers" the birth of Barack Obama. Her statements later were cited by the Democratic Underground website under the headline "Independent Confirmation of Obama's Birth."

(Storycontinuesbelow)

The references continued to appear online as late as this afternoon. WND could get no on-the-record response from the Buffalo newspaper. The Snopes report appeared to be based on the newspaper report.

In 2009, Obama supporters jumped on the Buffalo paper's story, whichquotesNelson saying she may be the only person left "who specifically remembers his birth."

The report said: "When Barack Hussein Obama places his hand on the Bible today to take the oath of office as 44th president of the United States, Barbara Nelson of Kenmore will undoubtedly think back to the day he was born. It was Aug. 4, 1961, at Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children in Honolulu."

The report continued: "'I may be the only person left who specifically remembers his birth. His parents are gone, his grandmother is gone, the obstetrician who delivered him is gone,' said Nelson,referring to Dr. Rodney T. West, who died in February at the age of 98."

However, Nelson later told WND that her knowledge of the birth came only from West, with whom she was dining, and the subject was brought up because of the mother's novel name and the "musical" name of the son, Barack Hussein Obama.

She told WND at the time that the conversation also was memorable because Obama's mother's name was Stanley, named after her father, and the son also was named after his father.

However, Nelson told WND, "I don't know in what capacity [West] knew about this particular birth."

Nevertheless, the reports continue to cite the reference to West as "the obstetrician who had delivered him."

Nelson explained that West was a leader in the development of obstetrics services throughout Hawaii before Obama was born.

However, she said the assumption that West delivered the baby, or that she said that, were wrong.

"Being one of the leaders in obstetrics in Hawaii, he could have had physical or informational access to all of the obstetrics [on the islands]," she told WND.

The discussion centered on the "peculiarity of a woman named Stanley," she said.

"I just said tell me something [that has happened]," she said. "And he says Stanley had a baby, and that's something to write home about."

He also told her the father was the first African student at the University of Hawaii, "another interesting local thing," Nelson told WND.

"[West] never said to me, 'I delivered a baby,'" Nelson said.

At the time of the claim, a blogger at ObamaCitizenshipFacts.or g pointed out that West could not possibly have delivered Obama since, according to a Hawaiian Pearl Harbor history website, he retired in 1956, five years before Obama's birth. "December of l956, after delivering at least 5,000 babies ... he retired from the practice of medicine," said thePearl Harbor Survivors Project website.

This hasn't been the only controversy over conflicting information about Obama's birth.

Previously, organizations including United Press International and Snopes reported that Obama had beenborn inQueen's Medical Centerin Honolulu, Hawaii.

But both sites suddenly changed the birth hospital to Honolulu'sKapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children.

At the time, Snopes sent WND a statement reading, "A number of readers have written to us to point out thatWikipedia previously updated their Obama-related entries to resolve the same discrepancy, so we included a similar clarification in our latest round of updates."

The same phenomenon happened with UPI.

Sponsored Link:Could this Kill the Republican Party? A wealthy U.S. businessman believes a single event will soon spell the end of the major political parties in America as we know them. If true, this event will change our nation overnight.Watch the free video here...
Related Offers:

It's finally in! Be the first to get the new eligibility book signed by Jerome Corsi, the book that made Obama blink and release his birth certificate!

Get the most comprehensive special report ever produced on the Obama eligibility issue.

Previous stories:

Has newspaper really solved eligibility question?

News sites swap Obama's birthplace like magic

Obama birth mystery: More than 1 hospital

Hospital won't back Obama birth claim

Holder 'conflict' cited in eligibility case

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1465 on: May 04, 2011, 07:28:40 AM »
Obama’s Certificate of Live Birth Issued by Hawaiian Health Agency, Not Hospital
The Daily Pen ^ | Tuesday, May 3, 2011 | Dan Crosby

Despite propaganda generated to convince American voters that Obama is a natural-born citizen, the recently released document lauded by handlers and information manipulators remains unvettable due to its municipal origins, vanquished by the absence of an original 1961, Hospital generated “Certificate of Live Birth” which all Natural born presidential candidates would possess…all except one.

(Excerpt) Read more at thedailypen.blogspot.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1466 on: May 09, 2011, 09:14:22 AM »
Funny.   :)

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal releases birth certificate
By Associated Press

BATON ROUGE, La. >> Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, who was born in Baton Rouge to immigrant parents from India, has released his birth certificate.

The Republican made the move Friday, nine days after President Barack Obama released his own long-form birth certificate to further prove that he was born in the United States.

Jindal is considered by some observers as a potential candidate in the 2012 presidential race.

His office says they released the document on request, after being asked whether Jindal's eligibility to run for office would be affected by a "birthright citizenship" bill introduced by fellow Republican U.S. Sen. David Vitter of Louisiana. It would limit automatic U.S. citizenship to children whose parents were legal residents.

Jindal's parents had green cards for permanent residency and wouldn't have been affected by the legislation.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/Louisiana_Gov_Bobby_Jindal_releases_birth_certificate_.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1467 on: May 09, 2011, 09:16:11 AM »
I think bama's long form is a fake.   He times obl with his bullshit release for a reason.   

FUBO. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1468 on: May 09, 2011, 09:20:58 AM »
I think bama's long form is a fake.   He times obl with his bullshit release for a reason.   

FUBO. 

there you have it.. you ask for long form.. he brings it.. and you deny it too.. hahahaha there is now reasoning with this kind of insanity

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1469 on: May 09, 2011, 09:22:30 AM »
there you have it.. you ask for long form.. he brings it.. and you deny it too.. hahahaha there is now reasoning with this kind of insanity

Brings it when it will get the least amount of scrutiny.   IMHO, he is still hiding a ton of shit.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1470 on: May 09, 2011, 09:29:09 AM »
Brings it when it will get the least amount of scrutiny.   IMHO, he is still hiding a ton of shit.   
Im sure.. youre pathetic

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1471 on: May 09, 2011, 09:35:13 AM »
Im sure.. youre pathetic

Ha ha ha - Malcom - are you going to vote for Herman Cain?  i will for sure over TPaw santorum, Huck, et al. 

At this point - Cain/West would be kick ass.   

I like Lt. Col West.   My kind of guy.   Funny too - I get my ass kicked by two black guys nearly every week in my self defense class, one is a Lt. Col. in the Marines (Lt. Col. Ridenhour), and the other is just a tough ass mofo, and I would vote for them over bama any day. 

Lt. Col. Ridenhour, one of the founders of the place where I train self defense shit, is probably the baddest mofo I have ever met, is far more qualified for anything than bama. 

We get bjj guys, etc who come in and get fucking stomped all the time.   Col. AL. is like "oh yeah - we tried some new slugs on some taliban - get this brand - since x brand will only blow their heads up x way, etc."     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1472 on: May 09, 2011, 09:43:41 AM »

Some people thought that the 9/11/2001 attacks were awfully convenient for the afternoon announcement on 9/10/2001 that the pentagon had lost 2.3 trillion dollars.

But I guess only dem presidents do that kind of sneaky shit ;)

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1473 on: May 09, 2011, 10:39:39 AM »

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal releases birth certificate

Just another individual who is not eligible to POTUS. His parents were not citizens when he was born. It's shit like this that is keeping the GOP in on the Obama scam. I think Rubio, and even possibly Romney, may have eligibility issues as well.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1474 on: May 09, 2011, 10:39:57 AM »

I told you he would do that :)