Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 332365 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #1475 on: May 09, 2011, 07:07:23 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Bombshell: U.S. government questioned Obama citizenship
World Net Daily ^ | 05/09/2011 | Aaron Klein
Posted on May 9, 2011 8:52:53 PM EDT by Smokeyblue

The U.S. government is on record questioning President Obama's citizenship status as early as when he was 5 years old, stating it lacked documentation to determine his citizenship, WND has learned.

The citizenship inquiry dated back to 1966, when Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was attempting to secure a waiver so her second husband, Indonesian citizen Lolo Soetoro, could return to the country after his visa had expired.

Dunham separated from her first husband, Barack Obama Sr., in 1963 when the future president was 2 years old. Dunham and Obama Sr. are reported to have divorced in 1964.

In 1965 in Hawaii, Dunham married Soetoro, an Indonesian, and moved to Indonesia in October 1967.

Soetoro had been studying at the University of Hawaii as part of a State Department-initiated student exchange program.

Soetoro's student visa had been sponsored by the University of Hawaii's Center for Cultural and Technical Interchange between East and West. The program enforced strict visa limitations, requiring foreign students to return to their home counties after two years.

According to U.S. immigration files obtained and reviewed by WND, Soetoro was approved for a 21-month study grant beginning Sept. 1, 1962, at the East-West Center.

A memorandum from the center dated July 7, 1965, relates how Soetoro had his Class J visa briefly extended after he married Dunham due to a claimed illness on the part of Dunham. His visa had been set to expire June 15, 1964.

"He gave his wife's illness as the reason for his visa extension request," stated the center's memo.

The memo said Soetoro claimed Dunham had been "suffering from a stomach ailment which may, according to her physician, require surgery."

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #1476 on: May 10, 2011, 12:05:58 PM »
Very credible source.

Thanks for posting.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1477 on: May 10, 2011, 12:07:04 PM »
Very credible source.

Thanks for posting.

FR and WND are pretty good no? 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1478 on: May 10, 2011, 12:46:04 PM »
If you're into the Birther issue, YES.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1479 on: May 10, 2011, 08:29:04 PM »
Free Republic
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Kenya investigated Obama 'African birth'
World Net Daily ^ | 05/10/2011 | Jerome R. Corsi
Posted on May 10, 2011 8:36:52 PM EDT by Smokeyblue

Documents obtained by WND indicate the Kenyan government investigated the possibility that President Obama was born in the East African nation.

Two letters purportedly written by Kenya's immigration secretary during the 2008 U.S. presidential election campaign stated that officials in Nairobi could not find evidence Obama was born in Kenya. But the official said the government had "information" that relevant birth records may have been removed or were missing.

Emmanuel Kisombe, the permanent secretary in the Ministry for Immigration and Registration of Persons, wrote a letter in July 2008 in reply to a letter from the U.S. ambassador in Nairobi that raised the possibility with Kenyan officials that Obama was born in their country.

Kisombe wrote another letter on the issue, this time to Kenya's Criminal Investigation Department, a few days before the Nov. 4 presidential election in the U.S.

Kisombe, 56, has been in public service since 1979, according to his bio. He became principal administrative secretary in the Office of the President in 2004 and was appointed permanent secretary for Immigration and Registration of Persons on Dec. 7, 2005.

His Oct. 22, 2008, letter to Simon Karanja Gatiba, director of the Criminal Investigation Department, indicated an investigation into the possibility Obama was born in Kenya was instigated at the level of the Kenyan Cabinet.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1480 on: May 11, 2011, 06:19:46 AM »
i'm all for keeping this alive for the election season.
it will be an easy re election for BO.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1481 on: May 11, 2011, 06:27:28 AM »

Why?   He is probably gone from what I can tell.   He won by 6 points last time, not 15 - 25 - 40.   He won with a perfect storm to where anyone would have won running as a dem.  And since then, he has only alienated people. 

Thos obl thing is a flash in the pan.  It will be long forgotten by next year.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1482 on: May 11, 2011, 06:35:31 AM »

Why?   He is probably gone from what I can tell.   He won by 6 points last time, not 15 - 25 - 40.   He won with a perfect storm to where anyone would have won running as a dem.  And since then, he has only alienated people. 

;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1483 on: May 11, 2011, 09:04:32 AM »

History doesn't show that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1484 on: May 11, 2011, 09:10:34 AM »

30 year recent history does show that without a HUGE outlier like a 3rd party run.... the incumbent has a HUGE advantage.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1485 on: May 11, 2011, 09:16:07 AM »
30 year recent history does show that without a HUGE outlier like a 3rd party run.... the incumbent has a HUGE advantage.

Not really.  Clinton had dole at 5% UE, GWB barely won Ohio, etc.

GHWB was a mess between his NWO crap, perot, etc. 

Reagan was of course in his own league. 

Carter was a mess.

Bama is not going to have an easy time by any model.   Again - he won by 6 points in a perfect storm tailor made for any dem.  Since then, economically things have gotten worse, he has alienated tons of indes and others, and he is again pushing his crazy agenda.           

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1486 on: May 11, 2011, 09:20:46 AM »

Carter was a mess.

Bama is not going to have an easy time by any model.   Again - he won by 6 points in a perfect storm tailor made for any dem.  Since then, economically things have gotten worse, he has alienated tons of indes and others, and he is again pushing his crazy agenda.           

Re-read what I said.  the incumbent has a HUGE advantage.

GWB barely won Ohio because they never physically counted the ballots ;)
Clinton was able to time things as he pleased following the 94 slaughter which worked really well for him.
Reagan did all his lib shit with taxes early on so a recovery was coming in 84.

I'm emphasizing the power of the incumbency - and it's why I think we aren't going to see any stud candidates come out in 2012 for the GOP.  Just like the reason we won't see any stud Dems come out in 2020 to try to unseat the GOP incumbent ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1487 on: May 11, 2011, 09:24:12 AM »
I fucking hope not.  But I also hope every rep gets replaced and corporate  donations become illegal, lobbying gets restricted, wasteful spending gets slashed, bloated gov programs get axed etc...

Ahh yes!  fantasy land.....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1488 on: May 11, 2011, 11:27:09 AM »

Agree.  I created a thread about the unemployment rate and its relationship to reelection of a president.  Hasn't happened when the rate is over 7.2. 

A poor economy killed Bush Sr.  Will do the same to Obama. 

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1489 on: May 11, 2011, 11:36:56 AM »
Natural Born Citizen?

4:32
Uploaded by MichaelAmericanView on May 9, 2011
Dr. Herb Titus explains what this term means in light of President Obama's recent birth certificate disclosure.

Atty., Dr. Herb Titus: Obama Not A Natural Born Citizen

28:44
Uploaded by BirtherReportDotCom on May 10, 2011
LINKS: Attorney, Dr. Herbert Titus interview with theAmericanView.com: Obama is not a "natural born Citizen" of the United States; Herbert W. Titus is of counsel to the law firm of William J. Olson, P.C. Prior to his association with this firm, Mr. Titus taught constitutional law, common law, and other subjects for nearly 30 years at five different American Bar Association approved law schools. From 1986 to 1993, he served as the founding Dean of the College of Law and Government in Regent University, Virginia Beach, Virginia. Prior to his academic career, he served as a Trial Attorney and a Special Assistant United States Attorney with the United States Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. and Kansas City, Missouri. Today he is engaged in a general practice with a concentration in constitutional strategy, litigation, and appeals.

Mr. Titus holds the J.D. degree (cum laude) from Harvard and the B.S. degree in Political Science from the University of Oregon from which he graduated Phi Beta Kappa. He is an active member of the bar of Virginia and an inactive member of the bar of Oregon. He is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, the United States Court of Claims, and the United States Courts of Appeals for the Sixth, Seventh, Ninth, Tenth, District of Columbia and Federal Circuits. His constitutional practice has taken him into federal district courts in Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Montana, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Wyoming, and the District of Columbia and the state courts of Idaho, Texas and North Dakota.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1490 on: May 11, 2011, 12:22:47 PM »

which is why we have to keep this birther certificate thing going!
w

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1491 on: May 11, 2011, 01:30:12 PM »
I am not going to post in this thread any longer...you guys are wasting your time on a dead issue..move on

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1492 on: May 11, 2011, 02:12:24 PM »
I am not going to post in this thread any longer...you guys are wasting your time on a dead issue..move on

This thread will never die until bama releases all his records and comes clean on everything.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1493 on: May 11, 2011, 04:32:40 PM »
This thread will never die until bama releases all his records and comes clean on everything.   

he already did...oops!..I posted in this thread :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1494 on: May 11, 2011, 07:04:16 PM »
Free Republic
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Obama mama promised U.S. to homeschool son
World Net Daily ^ | 05/11/2011 | Aaron Klein
Posted on May 11, 2011 8:19:04 PM EDT by Smokeyblue

President Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, told the U.S. government she would homeschool her son using U.S.-approved textbooks during the period she moved the family to Indonesia, according to testimony unearthed by WND.

Dunham, however, broke her pledge. She enrolled the future president in Indonesian schools, where he was registered as a Muslim going by the name "Barry Soetoro."

Dunham's pledge to homeschool Obama was part of an ongoing attempt to secure an immigration department waiver so her second husband, Indonesian citizen Lolo Soetoro, could return to the U.S. after his visa had expired.

Dunham separated from her first husband, Barack Obama Sr., in 1963 when the future president was 2 years old. Dunham and Obama Sr. are reported to have divorced in 1964.

SNIP

Schmitz wrote in the immigration file dated May 24, 1967:

"[Mrs. Soetoro] also indicated that her son is now in Kindergarten and will commence the first grade next September and if it is necessary for her and the child to go to Indonesia she will educate the child at home with the help of school texts from the U.S. as approved by the Board of Education in Honolulu. …"

A subsequent document dated Oct. 6, 1967 and addressed to the State Department's Facilitative Services Staff of the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, explained Dunham decided to go to Indonesia if her requests for her husband's visa were denied.

"She has made application for a visa for herself and her son to travel to Indonesia as she is determined to join her husband as soon as possible, if he is not permitted to return here, because she can no longer endure the separation," stated the memo.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1495 on: May 11, 2011, 08:16:46 PM »
This bullshit is still going on?  I guess it is true... birthers are retards.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1496 on: May 11, 2011, 10:29:47 PM »

yep

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1497 on: May 12, 2011, 02:45:59 AM »

Carter was a mess.

Do you mean in regard to raising taxes?
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1498 on: May 13, 2011, 09:04:37 AM »
That Bogus Birth Certificate
World Net Daily ^ | May 12th, 2011 | Joseph Farah

In response to the success of his book (No. 1 at Amazon in pre-release stage) and the elevation of the eligibility issue because of Donald Trump's big megaphone, his sources in Hawaii were telling him that Barack Obama was about to release a fraudulent birth certificate.

Read more: That bogus birth certificate http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=297573#ixzz1M8MYyG1D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1499 on: May 13, 2011, 09:27:16 AM »

It's sure is looking that way.  BB predicted even with a BC it would still be going on.