Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 332348 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #1550 on: May 20, 2011, 03:36:43 PM »
Yeah the dual citizen thing seems far more plausible.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1551 on: May 20, 2011, 03:37:20 PM »
So it doesn't really matter what she says then and you are of the opinion many state officials in Hawaii are part of this conspiracy to hide the birth place of Obama?

Problem is that everything they do is suspect.   you guys kept saying from day one that bama released all his records, the short form was all that existed, blah blah, then all of a sudden a long form pops out years later.   But wait - its not an original on paper held up by a live person, no , its a shady computer generated iage that is already looking to be faked an the state of HA wont answer any questions about it.  

Everything they do has been presented ad handeled in a shady way to justifably lead to many suspicions.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1552 on: May 20, 2011, 03:39:04 PM »
And as predicted, you and Birthers still found problems with it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1553 on: May 20, 2011, 03:40:28 PM »
And as predicted, you and Birthers still found problems with it. 

And as predicted - they handled everything in shady as shit manor.   Sorry - this is total bullshit, if the long form BC exists in an actual book - why not take a picture of the book itself or show the book itself as opposed to a already discredited computer generated image already shown to have multiple issues. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1554 on: May 20, 2011, 03:43:04 PM »
And as predicted - they handled everything in shady as shit manor.   Sorry - this is total bullshit, if the long form BC exists in an actual book - why not take a picture of the book itself or show the book itself as opposed to a already discredited computer generated image already shown to have multiple issues. 

Yep, and then you'd have "alleged photoshop" experts claiming it was doctored.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #1555 on: May 20, 2011, 03:43:47 PM »

Shown by who?  Photoshop geeks and people with an agenda?  I'm sure anyone  document could be claimed as 'fake' because of x, y and z.  

Truth smacked you right in the mouth now take your medicine and deal with it.  
Abandon every hope...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1556 on: May 20, 2011, 03:44:22 PM »
Obama actually handled this pretty well.  He gave birthers the middle finger until the MSM jumped on it, then released it and made a lot of people look silly.  

He was never hiding anything.  As it turns out, he had no reason to try and prove false allegations wrong.  

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #1557 on: May 20, 2011, 03:46:18 PM »
Obama actually handled this pretty well.  He gave birthers the middle finger until the MSM jumped on it, then released it and made a lot of people look silly.  

He was never hiding anything.  As it turns out, he had no reason to try and prove false allegations wrong.  

Wow never thought we'd agree so adamantly on something.
Abandon every hope...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1558 on: May 20, 2011, 04:02:27 PM »
Wow never thought we'd agree so adamantly on something.

It's o.k.  I'm sure we'll have much more to disagree on. 

But if you stop drinking the Kool-Aid we might agree on a lot more.   :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #1559 on: May 20, 2011, 07:22:31 PM »
lol.  Hey remember when you said if he released his BC this all goes away, and I said no, people would just claim it's a forgery?   :)
Your prediction isn't exactly special in this case.  He released a document that raises more questions than before it was released.  The thing is so questionable it has people doubting like me who always believed the birther shit to be a joke.  When the document you release turns skeptics into birthers... yea....  Sorry, no prize for this prediction.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1560 on: May 20, 2011, 08:27:52 PM »
Your prediction isn't exactly special in this case.  He released a document that raises more questions than before it was released.  The thing is so questionable it has people doubting like me who always believed the birther shit to be a joke.  When the document you release turns skeptics into birthers... yea....  Sorry, no prize for this prediction.

I don't need a prize, but my prediction was dead on.  I am going to give El Profeta a run for his money. 

The release of his BC got the MSM off his back.  It's a total non story at this point. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1561 on: May 20, 2011, 08:33:01 PM »
Corsi says he will name the person who forged the latest release.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #1562 on: May 20, 2011, 09:28:37 PM »
I don't need a prize, but my prediction was dead on.  I am going to give El Profeta a run for his money. 

The release of his BC got the MSM off his back.  It's a total non story at this point. 
All I meant to say is it's not exactly a special prediction.  Dead on doesn't mean much.  Most people figured the issue wouldn't be dropped by everyone.  Now if you had predicted that Obama's released BC would be so sketchy everyone would still have doubts and even more people would wonder WTF then you'd have your special, "I told you so moment"

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #1563 on: May 20, 2011, 09:34:01 PM »
Shown by who?  Photoshop geeks and people with an agenda?  I'm sure anyone  document could be claimed as 'fake' because of x, y and z.  

Truth smacked you right in the mouth now take your medicine and deal with it.  
no, not any document can be claimed as fake.  There are many ways to authenticate documents that are pretty solid.  Fakes are actually pretty hard to get past good document authenticators. 

This PDF raises more question than there were before.  I wanted this issue to go away.  I thought all the birther shit was a joke.  I didn't have my first doubt until I saw this pdf file.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1564 on: May 20, 2011, 10:22:27 PM »
All I meant to say is it's not exactly a special prediction.  Dead on doesn't mean much.  Most people figured the issue wouldn't be dropped by everyone.  Now if you had predicted that Obama's released BC would be so sketchy everyone would still have doubts and even more people would wonder WTF then you'd have your special, "I told you so moment"

I don't think it was a special prediction either. 

But here's another one:  it doesn't matter what Obama does or says from till November 2012 regarding his BC.  People who have so much invested in this will never concede that he was born here.  The main difference is it's now tabloid material. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #1565 on: May 20, 2011, 10:44:41 PM »
I don't think it was a special prediction either. 

But here's another one:  it doesn't matter what Obama does or says from till November 2012 regarding his BC.  People who have so much invested in this will never concede that he was born here.  The main difference is it's now tabloid material. 
whatever makes you happy.  I suppose you have an explaination for the quirks around the pdf other than it doesn't matter, it is because you say so?...

I was right there laughing at birthers when he released his BC...  When I saw the legitimate questions raised by this pdf, I had questions for the first time.  That's a total joke to you right?  Why don't you come up with some valid explainations...  Start with the paper, why is it on the wrong paper?  If you can't, maybe you should stop making predictions and pay attention to legit questions...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1566 on: May 20, 2011, 10:50:29 PM »
whatever makes you happy.  I suppose you have an explaination for the quirks around the pdf other than it doesn't matter, it is because you say so?...

I was right there laughing at birthers when he released his BC...  When I saw the legitimate questions raised by this pdf, I had questions for the first time.  That's a total joke to you right?  Why don't you come up with some valid explainations...  Start with the paper, why is it on the wrong paper?  If you can't, maybe you should stop making predictions and pay attention to legit questions...

I actually watched the clip you posted of guy who supposedly raised questions.  I don't know what his qualifications are, but he sounded like a kid.  Even if he is an "expert," the clip looked no different than the other clips posted in this thread claiming the COLB was a forgery, that Obama has a Conn. SSN, that his grandmother claimed he was born in Kenya, etc., etc., etc.

I don't really have to explain anything.  I'm taking the word of the Dr. Fukino (former State Health Director) who examined the birth records, including his BC, and confirmed they are legit.  That's good enough for me.  She's not part of some conspiracy to fake his birth in Hawaii.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #1567 on: May 20, 2011, 10:51:46 PM »
you can't even see the seal on this thing.  lol, it's almost like they wanted to inflate the issue by releasing a document that raises more questions than before.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1568 on: May 20, 2011, 11:03:34 PM »
you can't even see the seal on this thing.  lol, it's almost like they wanted to inflate the issue by releasing a document that raises more questions than before.

World Net Daily approved.  :)  http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=301329   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1569 on: May 20, 2011, 11:27:45 PM »
Corsi says he will name the person who forged the latest release.

Let me guess... .in his next book?  now available via a drudge link?  lol

Corsi is probably 100% right, but it doesn't matter...  Obama wins because the perception - not the truth - is all that matters.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #1571 on: May 21, 2011, 01:05:45 AM »
Most of the articles from WND that have been posted here have been from rightwingers.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it BB...  I never even brought up that site over this.  I just see the questionable shit around this PDF BC release. So I'll take that as, "I got nothing" from you.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1572 on: May 21, 2011, 09:30:20 AM »
Most of the articles from WND that have been posted here have been from rightwingers.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it BB...  I never even brought up that site over this.  I just see the questionable shit around this PDF BC release. So I'll take that as, "I got nothing" from you.

Most of the articles from WND have probably been posted by yours truly.  They have been all over the birther stuff from day one.  I didn't realize you had some much in common with them.   :)

What you got from me is my statement that I believe the person who reviewed Obama's original birth records and confirmed they are legitimate. 

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1573 on: May 21, 2011, 09:38:14 AM »
People who have so much invested in this will never concede that he was born here. 

I am MORE than willing to accept he was born in HI. I just want non-shady proof. AND, I want to know who the babydaddy is 100%. BOTH parents U.S. citizens and born on U.S. soil, he's a legitimate president. Parentage as he self reports, haul the usurper out of the WH NOW.

I don't believe we will ever see Mr. Transparency allow the records to be opened to legitimate authentication.

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1574 on: May 21, 2011, 09:41:42 AM »

What you got from me is my statement that I believe the person who reviewed Obama's original birth records and confirmed they are legitimate. 

You need to go back and review what Fukiwhateverhernameis actually said. She claimed that the records are on file in accordance with HI laws, but NEVER actually said what they contained. And no one has vouched for this latest piece of sh!t.