Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 332371 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #1625 on: June 04, 2011, 11:56:10 PM »
we have proof that FOX NEWS is in on the lie.

Does anyone deny it?  We see above that they scrubbed a line from the transcript/website which sure made obama look bad on it.

So now FOX - along with all the other media - is covering up the lie.

Can we PLEASE lump in fox with the puppet shady ass mainstream media now?  Please?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1626 on: June 05, 2011, 12:42:37 PM »
we have proof that FOX NEWS is in on the lie.

Does anyone deny it?  We see above that they scrubbed a line from the transcript/website which sure made obama look bad on it.

So now FOX - along with all the other media - is covering up the lie.

Can we PLEASE lump in fox with the puppet shady ass mainstream media now?  Please?

Yes, most people deny it.  Ozmo debunked the Connecticut SSN conspiracy theory. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1627 on: June 05, 2011, 12:53:28 PM »
my point, BB, is that whenever people accuse the "mainstream media" or the "lamestream media" of covering up obama birthplace Qs, they should really include FOX with that now.

Scrubbing a historical record (online archive) to conceal actual documents which cast doubt upon Obama's eligibility - they're taking sides in a major way here - taking the side of Obama over actual evidence.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1628 on: June 05, 2011, 12:54:31 PM »
Yes, most people deny it.  Ozmo debunked the Connecticut SSN conspiracy theory. 

Not so - he offered what is a far fetched, but plausible explanation.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1629 on: June 05, 2011, 12:57:34 PM »
my point, BB, is that whenever people accuse the "mainstream media" or the "lamestream media" of covering up obama birthplace Qs, they should really include FOX with that now.

Scrubbing a historical record (online archive) to conceal actual documents which cast doubt upon Obama's eligibility - they're taking sides in a major way here - taking the side of Obama over actual evidence.

I see.  So Fox News was trying to hide the fact that they aired a show, viewable by the entire world, which included a segment that couldn't have longer than a minute or two, talking about some absurd story regarding a Conn. SSN.

Reasonable people don't believe that kind of nonsense. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1630 on: June 05, 2011, 12:58:04 PM »
IMO, it all comes down to this...

Obama has some Qs, but since everyone's covering it up, left and right and nonpartisan, it's likely he did some cool top secret govt shit - which makes him a hero for serving the USA>  if that's the case, he must laugh his ass off when people question his patriotism, if he was indeed working for the USA doing dirt overseas during his alleged college years.

Since the media and both parties and the govt are gonna play along, then the FACT is that he's getting away with it.  Period.  PERCEPTION - what people believe - trumps every single fact.  So that's just the reality we live in, true or not.

Suck it up, maybe consider not running a pilled up, loopy moron on the GOP ticket in 2012, and you might just boot his ass out of office and you can stop the birther stuff :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1631 on: June 05, 2011, 12:59:04 PM »
I see.  So Fox News was trying to hide the fact that they aired a show, viewable by the entire world, which included a segment that couldn't have longer than a minute or two, talking about some absurd story regarding a Conn. SSN.

Reasonable people don't believe that kind of nonsense. 

the point is that FOX made the judgement call to REMOVE what they considered "unreasonable" from their transcripts.

Quite a judgment call there ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1632 on: June 05, 2011, 12:59:20 PM »

He pretty much blew it up.  

I completely understand why the media isn't covering the "fake" SSN claim.  It's in the same category as the grandmother allegedly saying Obama was born in Kenya.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1633 on: June 05, 2011, 01:00:54 PM »
the point is that FOX made the judgement call to REMOVE what they considered "unreasonable" from their transcripts.

Quite a judgment call there ;)

Oh yes.  They're in on the conspiracy to conceal Obama's fake Connecticut SSN.  lol 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1634 on: June 05, 2011, 01:02:56 PM »
He pretty much blew it up.  

I completely understand why the media isn't covering the "fake" SSN claim.  It's in the same category as the grandmother allegedly saying Obama was born in Kenya.  

Not so at all.   That simply is utter nonsense.   He took what is a statistical possibility and offered that as the explanation for anomoly that is obama's SS number.   There is a lot of info on Obama's bogus SS number that equally shows its horseshit.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1635 on: June 05, 2011, 01:03:55 PM »
There is a lot of info on Obama's bogus SS number that equally shows its horseshit.           

Beach Bum surely cannot list any of this info about the SS number, but he won't hesiate to speak authoritatively that it's all bogus :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #1636 on: June 05, 2011, 01:05:03 PM »
Anyone find it funny that 240 keeps spamming the debt clock link yet the majority of the posts on the last three pages I just skimmed through come from him?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1637 on: June 05, 2011, 01:05:34 PM »
Not so at all.   That simply is utter nonsense.   He took what is a statistical possibility and offered that as the explanation for anomoly that is obama's SS number.   There is a lot of info on Obama's bogus SS number that equally shows its horseshit.     

That's not my recollection.  I'll have to look at his posts again, but I remember him taking that entire claim apart.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1638 on: June 05, 2011, 01:06:44 PM »
Beach Bum surely cannot list any of this info about the SS number, but he won't hesiate to speak authoritatively that it's all bogus :)

LOL.  Nobody has any "authoritative" information showing Obama has a fake Connecticut SSN. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1639 on: June 05, 2011, 01:08:19 PM »
LOL.  Nobody has any "authoritative" information showing Obama has a fake Connecticut SSN. 

I was referring to the dozen or so OTHER pieces of info about obama's SSNs popping up all over the grid in places which made no sense.

33 can list them.  You can't.  But I'm guessing you'll speak authoritavely that they're all nonsense.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1640 on: June 05, 2011, 01:09:29 PM »
LOL @ this thread.  BB ignoring facts about obama SS BS (we call that blindfolded kneepadding)... and 33 and 240 on the same side of this issue :P

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #1641 on: June 05, 2011, 01:10:07 PM »
LOL @ this thread.  BB ignoring facts about obama SS BS (we call that blindfolded kneepadding)... and 33 and 240 on the same side of this issue :P

www.usdebtclock.org

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1642 on: June 05, 2011, 01:11:14 PM »
I was referring to the dozen or so OTHER pieces of info about obama's SSNs popping up all over the grid in places which made no sense.

33 can list them.  You can't.  But I'm guessing you'll speak authoritavely that they're all nonsense.

Nobody can list "authoritative" info showing Obama has "SSNs popping up all over the grid."  That is conspiracy theory garbage, which explains why the media isn't talking about it.  

There is a reason why no Republican candidate for president, or the Republican Party, is talking about "SSNs popping up all over the grid":  it's stooopid.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1643 on: June 05, 2011, 01:12:04 PM »
Nobody can list "authoritative" info showing Obama has "SSNs popping up all over the grid."  That is conspiracy theory garbage, which explains why the media isn't talking about it. 

Post what you have on this topic, brah.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1644 on: June 05, 2011, 01:13:10 PM »

What facts?   ::)

This is really funny.  The mother of all liberal kneepadders speaks.  You have been a liberal lapdog on this site for years.  lol  

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1645 on: June 05, 2011, 01:15:09 PM »

How is it far fetched 3333?  If none of these factors are true: 4/5 of the numbers match, and the one number that is off is in sequence to the other, is in  the same spot (1st number in zip)'lies next to each other on the typewriter, and is commonly mistaken for each other in written form, then yes it's far fetched.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1646 on: June 05, 2011, 01:16:47 PM »
You have been a liberal lapdog on this site for years.  lol  

Only since 2005 when I smelled the 911 BS.

I was anti-Kerry, very pro-Bush in 2004 elections.  Longtime getbiggers remember.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1647 on: June 05, 2011, 01:18:34 PM »

I was anti-Kerry, very pro-Bush in 2004 elections.  Longtime getbiggers remember.

So you think 911 was a repulibcan inside job designed to keep bush in office so therefore you are now liberal?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1648 on: June 05, 2011, 01:19:47 PM »

::)  You claimed when Bush took office that the entire 911 conspiracy would be exposed by a new administration.  It'll probably take me 60 seconds to find a quote. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1649 on: June 05, 2011, 01:19:52 PM »
So you think 911 was a repulibcan inside job designed to keep bush in office so therefore you are now liberal?

once I learned that Bush fought 441 days for a shoddy 911 investigation, and learned of all the inconsistencies of that day which he didn't want to look at -

Well, I questioned his judgement.  3000 deaths, and he didn't even wanna investigation?  WTF, man?