Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 332365 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #1650 on: June 05, 2011, 01:20:52 PM »
::)  You claimed when Bush took office that the entire 911 conspiracy would be exposed by a new administration.  It'll probably take me 60 seconds to find a quote. 

and I was wrong.   I am wrong about a lot of things.  Are we going to have a big circle jerk on it?  Is this your means of derailing a thread about Obama?  ;)

let's focus on the topic of the thread - obama's eligibility to be in office.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1651 on: June 05, 2011, 01:22:06 PM »
LOL!

That's right, my friends. 

As you will soon see (or are), my predictions on election day oil pushing to affect gas prices and DOW will come true.
Early next year, you will see 240's dollar recession prediction, sadly, as other nations are all saying it now.
And 9/11 truth will come out in early 2009, as Bush agreed to let all the 911 evidence come out the day he leaves office.

My latest thought is that neoconservatism is dying.  Wolfy, Rummy, and their gang are leaving DC.  The desperation on the puppet generals to get on CNN and trumpet the "we need more war spending" is becoing clear.  McCain has tried to fill the void left on the pro-war boat, but it's getting empty.  Bush's new staff are bush1 transplants who hated the neocons.

The men who got us into these wars did 2 things.  They put a US footprint into the area- much like vietnam or korea, we didn't win shit and we didn't lose shit.  But we set up bases.  Which means we'll never leave.  The US presence in that region is now permanent.  They also got RICH.  Military spending was in the billions, and the neos are all going to wall street or pvt sector mil. contractors now. Cheney is going to be welcomed back to haliburton with open arms, and he'll be more involved with iraq AFTER he leaves office, with less accountability.  And bush and his fam are building a compound in paraguay where they will retire to.  bush will never be the brilliant consultant the others are, but he's rich from the favorable saudi oil deals he giftwrapped for poppy.

They didn't do two things- they didn't get their Iran=Iraq-Afghan hat trick.  The people got wise to it and voted them out.  War in Iran is not going to happen, barring a fake terror attack.  but i don't think these men would be relinquishing power if they planned to hit iran next.  They'll have to wait another 30 years and let their children take a shot at WW5.  not on our dimes.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1652 on: June 05, 2011, 01:22:28 PM »
once I learned that Bush fought 441 days for a shoddy 911 investigation, and learned of all the inconsistencies of that day which he didn't want to look at -

Well, I questioned his judgement.  3000 deaths, and he didn't even wanna investigation?  WTF, man?

So the only reason he could have to fight an investigation was because it was an inside job?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1653 on: June 05, 2011, 01:23:26 PM »
mods, some people here are attempting to protect obama by turning this into a 240 thread :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1654 on: June 05, 2011, 01:24:22 PM »
I guess Obama is in on 911 now 240?

And with all his mysterious SS#'s, his NBC status.....

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1655 on: June 05, 2011, 01:24:41 PM »
mods, some people here are attempting to protect obama by turning this into a 240 thread :)

Lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1656 on: June 05, 2011, 01:25:09 PM »
BB is a grown ass man, spending his sunday researching 2006 quotes on another grown ass man.

gayer than strawberry flapjacks :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1657 on: June 05, 2011, 01:25:50 PM »
and I was wrong.   I am wrong about a lot of things.  Are we going to have a big circle jerk on it?  Is this your means of derailing a thread about Obama?  ;)

let's focus on the topic of the thread - obama's eligibility to be in office.

You said "Bush agreed to let all the 911 evidence come out the day he leaves office."  What happened? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1658 on: June 05, 2011, 01:26:11 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1659 on: June 05, 2011, 01:27:01 PM »
You said "Bush agreed to let all the 911 evidence come out the day he leaves office."  What happened? 

mods, please move this post to the CT board where this 911 garbage belongs.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1660 on: June 05, 2011, 01:27:32 PM »
mods, please move this post to the CT board where this 911 garbage belongs.

Bwhahahahaha!  Hey has Bush moved to Paraguay yet?  lol . . . .

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1661 on: June 05, 2011, 01:29:29 PM »
Bwhahahahaha!  Hey has Bush moved to Paraguay yet?  lol . . . .

Your willingness to interject bush and 911 into threads in order to protect your messiah obama is starting to become obvious.

Your little act of "I'm republican" starts to wear thin when we see how hard you're working to defend his citizenship here.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1662 on: June 05, 2011, 01:30:14 PM »
He'll, 240 if I did that I would have to send half of 33333's threads there too.  Because he thinks there is a marxists conspiracy to destroy America through Obama (among other things) playing golf instead of fixing the economy.   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1663 on: June 05, 2011, 01:31:34 PM »
He'll, 240 if I did that I would have to send half of 33333's threads there too.  Because he thinks there is a marxists conspiracy to destroy America through Obama (among other things) playing golf instead of fixing the economy.   ;D

Corsi proved this without a shadow of a doubt in his last book.

Only libs and terrorists haven't purchased Corsi's book from the drudge link as instructed.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1664 on: June 05, 2011, 01:40:31 PM »

If there was no doubt, if his case was airtight, everyone who is  anyone with something to gain would be right behind it.   Not the case.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1665 on: June 05, 2011, 01:42:51 PM »
He'll, 240 if I did that I would have to send half of 33333's threads there too.  Because he thinks there is a marxists conspiracy to destroy America through Obama (among other things) playing golf instead of fixing the economy.   ;D

Its not a CT - its right out in the open.  If you had done an ounce of objective research into who you voted for you would understand just who you voted for instead of hoping for change.

The hack you voted for uses classic marxist language, implements reckless policiesthat are weaking and collapsing the economy, surrounded himself with radical leftists his entire life, promotes welfarism, class warfarism, policies that collapse the middle class, and you think this is all by accident that he is suh a complete disaster? 

Ha ha ha .       

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1666 on: June 05, 2011, 01:43:32 PM »
Your willingness to interject bush and 911 into threads in order to protect your messiah obama is starting to become obvious.

Your little act of "I'm republican" starts to wear thin when we see how hard you're working to defend his citizenship here.

Find one quote where I've ever said "I'm Republican," you lying liar.  There are plenty of quotes of you saying you're a Republican . . . and a libertarian . . . and Democrat voter . . . depending on which way the wind is blowing.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1667 on: June 05, 2011, 01:44:10 PM »

If there was no doubt, if his case was airtight, everyone who is  anyone with something to gain would be right behind it.   Not the case.

Correct.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1668 on: June 05, 2011, 01:57:37 PM »
Its not a CT - its right out in the open.  If you had done an ounce of objective research into who you voted for you would understand just who you voted for instead of hoping for change.

The hack you voted for uses classic marxist language, implements reckless policiesthat are weaking and collapsing the economy, surrounded himself with radical leftists his entire life, promotes welfarism, class warfarism, policies that collapse the middle class, and you think this is all by accident that he is suh a complete disaster? 

Ha ha ha .       

First off:

It was a joke with 240 and I was using sarcasm. 

Second:

Just because I do not subscribe to your level of obsessive hate doesn't mean I voted for Obama.

Third:

Can you fucking remember #2 from now on.

Forth:

I am not against you nor do I dislike you.

Fifth:

Don't forget #4 even especially when I give you a ration of shit.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1669 on: June 05, 2011, 01:59:35 PM »
Sixth,

Stop with the stereotyping, lumping, and broad brushing as a retort every time you are boxed in and called on your BS.   It's stupid and tiresome.  

Ps:  don't forget #4 :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1670 on: June 05, 2011, 02:01:34 PM »
Sixth,

Stop with the stereotyping, lumping, and broad brushing as a retort every time you are boxed in and called on your BS.   It's stupid and tiresome. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1671 on: June 05, 2011, 02:01:50 PM »
Sixth,

Stop with the stereotyping, lumping, and broad brushing as a retort every time you are boxed in and called on your BS.   It's stupid and tiresome. 

Call it whatever the heck you want, when I know someone is actively on a course to undermine the nations' economy and "fundamentally transform" the USA, damn right I am going to obsess on what that asshole is doing.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1672 on: June 05, 2011, 02:04:10 PM »
Can 240 or Ozmo explain what he meant by this? 

I know - but I want to see if you voted for this crap with open eyes. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1673 on: June 05, 2011, 02:04:38 PM »

Call it whatever the heck you want, when I know someone is actively on a course to undermine the nations' economy and "fundamentally transform" the USA, damn right I am going to obsess on what that asshole is doing.  

Drink some beer and think about the Yankees for a bit dude.  

Try not to think about how your country has been hijacked by a foreign born pink-o commy Muslim.
 ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1674 on: June 05, 2011, 02:05:24 PM »
Can 240 or Ozmo explain what he meant by this? 

I know - but I want to see if you voted for this crap with open eyes. 

I know what you think he meant.   ::)