Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 332372 times)

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #1700 on: June 09, 2011, 01:26:26 PM »
from theobamafile.com

On May 9, I submitted a Uniform Information Practices act (UIPA found in chapter 92F, "Hawaii Revised Statutes") request to inspect the original long form birth certificate for Mr. Obama.  On May 19, 2011 I received your refusal to allow me and my forensic document expert to examine long form type written original 1961 birth certificate for Mr. Obama.  You stated, that this refusal is made on your behalf and on behalf of the director of the Health Department, Loretta Fuddy.

As such, I am taking required pre-litigation steps of requesting agency review of my appeal of your decision.

In my appeal I would like to reiterated the following:

1.  Your assertion, that you are refusing to allow access to the original long form birth certificate for Mr. Obama due to consideration of privacy is of no merit.  If the document produced by Mr. Obama, is a true and correct copy of the original type written birth certificate, than there is no consideration of privacy, as the information in the document on file will be identical to what Mr. Obama released.  The only reason for one to hide the original document, would be knowledge, that the document is a forgery, in which case you and current director of Hawaii Health Department Loretta Fuddy and prior director Chiuome Fukino are complicit and aiding and abetting uttering of a forged document and massive fraud committed upon 311 million American citizens.

2.  Please, review attached sworn affidavit http://www.vectorpub.com/Obama_affidavit_5-10-2011.pdf by Mr. Douglas Vogt, attesting to the fact, that the image http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf posted by Mr. Obama on WhiteHouse.gov, is a forgery.

3.  Please, review attached Selective Service record http://www.theobamafile.com/_eligibility/DraftRegistration.htm#DraftSSN for Mr. Obama, showing him using Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425.  This number was assigned in and around March of 1977, when Mr. Obama resided in Hawaii, nowhere near Connecticut.

4.  Please, review attached letter from the Social Security verification Systems, showing that the number 042-68-4425, which Mr. Obama is using, was not assigned to him.  As you are well aware, a person, who possesses a valid birth certificate does not need to resort to using invalid social security numbers or numbers of deceased individuals, whose death was never reported.

5.  Consequently, we have an individual with a forged birth certificate http://www.theobamafile.com/_eligibility/BirthCertificateII.htm and an invalid Social Security number http://www.theobamafile.com/_eligibility/SocialSecurity.htm usurping the position of the US president and Commander in Chief of the whole US military.  Your and Ms. Fuddy’s refusal to provide access to the original birth certificate can be viewed as aiding and abetting to uttering of a forged document and elections fraud.  Based on all of the above, I am respectfully requesting an administrative review of my appeal and granting access to the original document in question.  If the appeal is not granted within 30 days, I will be taking further action.

Sincerely

Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=22573

CC:  Eric Holder, Attorney General of the United States;  Robert Mueller, Director of FBI;  Mike Sullivan, Director of Secret Service;  Congressman Darrell Issa, Chairman House Oversight Committee;  Congressman Mike Rogers, Chairman House Intelligence Committee;  Congressman Sam Johnson, Chairman House Subcommittee on Social Security House Ways and Means Committee;  Congressman Dana Rohrbacher, Chairman House Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations’ House Committee on Foreign Affairs;  Congressman Lamar Smith, Chairman of the Juudiciary Committee

Taitz gets a lot of abuse for her dogged pursuit of Obama, but she's been at this a couple of years now, and each time a judge knocks her down, she just refines her arguments, collects more evidence and comes back for another round with a better case.

Sooner or later, this woman will get her day in court and she's got a lot of ammunition now.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1701 on: June 09, 2011, 01:27:58 PM »
I doubt it, but would like to see her get her day in court.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1702 on: June 13, 2011, 09:08:34 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

The Obama forgers who 'punked birthers'
WND ^ | June 13, 2011 | Jerome R. Corsi
Posted on June 13, 2011 11:32:22 PM EDT by RobinMasters

NEW YORK – Radical supporters of Barack Obama have openly admitted to forging Obama birth certificates, going so far as to identify themselves by their usernames to claim responsibility on Internet blogs.

They have described their activities as satire, a tactic designed to deflect criminal charges that might otherwise be filed against them for producing fraudulent official government documents.

As WND has reported in a three-part series, published here, here, and here, scanner expert Doug Vogt has filed criminal charges with the FBI, alleging that the Obama birth certificate released by the White House April 27 was fraudulently created.

In this series of articles WND will examine Obama supporters whose history and involvement in forging Obama birth certificate documents makes them possible suspects in the alleged forgery of the birth document released by the White House.

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1703 on: June 13, 2011, 09:12:53 PM »
Wnd.com should change their name to Birthers-r-us.com. 

You see the article on the typefaces? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1704 on: June 13, 2011, 09:13:46 PM »
Wnd.com should change their name to Birthers-r-us.com. 

You see the article on the typefaces? 

Yes.    I believe the bc Obama put out is a forgery.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1705 on: June 13, 2011, 10:20:10 PM »

Yes.    I believe the bc Obama put out is a forgery.   

Do you have any idea what a huge conspiracy theory that is?

I mean, that's bigger than any 911 or pearl harbor. 

You're talking about the leader of teh free world faking his birth and the whole nation playing along with it - except for a few rogue authors and youtube CTers.

I mean, if you wrote a novel like that, it'd get laughed out of the room.  Too unrealistic.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #1706 on: June 13, 2011, 10:29:00 PM »
Do you have any idea what a huge conspiracy theory that is?

I mean, that's bigger than any 911 or pearl harbor. 

You're talking about the leader of teh free world faking his birth and the whole nation playing along with it - except for a few rogue authors and youtube CTers.

I mean, if you wrote a novel like that, it'd get laughed out of the room.  Too unrealistic.
It may be a CT, but it's not bigger than 911 or Pearl.  Those CTs have much bigger ramifications if true.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1707 on: June 13, 2011, 10:41:52 PM »
It may be a CT, but it's not bigger than 911 or Pearl.  Those CTs have much bigger ramifications if true.

We have proof that the US Govt ok'd a 911-like plan in the 1960s - operation northwoods.  Yes, it was a penstroke away from downing US planes in an actual false flag attack.  Only JFK himself stopped the generals from doing it!

So a 911 isn't that insane... the govt had no problem-O crashing a plane full of college kids in 1960 in order to get us into Cuba.

Now, faking a birth certificate - and the ENTIRE MEDIA playing along with it?  That shit is nuts.  Every state govt, every politician from each party - they're all IN ON IT?

Seems way more farfetched.  In a world of dirty politics, everyone is all "in on it" with hiding the birth cert?  how the heck, 33?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1708 on: June 14, 2011, 09:49:49 AM »
We have proof that the US Govt ok'd a 911-like plan in the 1960s - operation northwoods.  Yes, it was a penstroke away from downing US planes in an actual false flag attack.  Only JFK himself stopped the generals from doing it!

I am willing to bet this is pure conjecture turned into spin.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1709 on: June 14, 2011, 09:50:52 AM »
I am willing to bet this is pure conjecture turned into spin.

if you don't know what northwoods in, you are a horrible debunker LOL!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1710 on: June 14, 2011, 10:10:33 AM »
if you don't know what northwoods in, you are a horrible debunker LOL!

I've read about it.  All i am saying is that your are spinning it based on conjecture.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1711 on: June 14, 2011, 10:12:13 AM »
I've read about it.  All i am saying is that your are spinning it based on conjecture.

in what respect, charlie?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1712 on: June 14, 2011, 10:16:02 AM »
in what respect, charlie?

"911 like plan"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1713 on: June 14, 2011, 10:18:32 AM »
"911 like plan"

Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[2] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington."

Operation Northwoods proposals included hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1714 on: June 14, 2011, 10:19:08 AM »
Operation Northwoods, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1715 on: June 14, 2011, 10:21:06 AM »
Operation Northwoods, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.

The spin comes from implying 911 was a "northwoods" style plan. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1716 on: June 14, 2011, 10:24:40 AM »
The spin comes from implying 911 was a "northwoods" style plan. 

To you, it's spin.  To many others, it's the totality of all the things that don't make sense, a reluctance for investigation, and the similarities to Northwoods.

Once you look at who benefitted from 911, read PNAC plan for exactly the military action bush enacted, and remove the "but the govt wouldn't do that" excuse - which northwoods has clearly done... the top generals signed off on false flag terrorism, period.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1717 on: June 14, 2011, 10:31:15 AM »
To you, it's spin.  To many others, it's the totality of all the things that don't make sense, a reluctance for investigation, and the similarities to Northwoods.

Its spin none the less.  Nothing has ever been proven.  the official story, (which i think there should be another investigation) is loaded with evidence supporting it while common CT's have very little supporting their claims if none at all, save conjecture.   

Once you look at who benefitted from 911, read PNAC plan for exactly the military action bush enacted, and remove the "but the govt wouldn't do that" excuse - which northwoods has clearly done... the top generals signed off on false flag terrorism, period.

The argument:  "The government wouldn't do that" is as unsubstantial as "the government would do that, just look at operation northwoods" in regards to evidence supporting 9/11 as a inside job.

Same as listing people or organizations who benefited from 911 as evidence 911 was an inside job.

All of it empty conjecture. 

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1718 on: June 14, 2011, 11:21:57 AM »
'The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.'

-- J. Edgar Hoover, former head of the FBI

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1719 on: June 14, 2011, 11:30:00 AM »
'The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.'

Wow, FarRight is a 911 truther?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1720 on: June 14, 2011, 11:33:29 AM »

"Our assessment of the quality of new evidence is biased by our previous beliefs"

- Ben Goldacre

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1721 on: June 14, 2011, 11:34:22 AM »
I am a 911 Questioner. Not to say I could not be a Truther in the future.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1722 on: June 14, 2011, 11:36:06 AM »
"I followed the golden rule, whenever a new observation or thought came across me, which was opposed to my general results, to make a memorandum of it without fail and at once; for i had found by experience that such facts and thoughts were far more apt to escape from my memory that favorable ones."

- Charles Darwin

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1723 on: June 14, 2011, 11:40:18 AM »
Bringing it back to politics  :D:

"When people learn no tools of judgement and merely follow their hopes, the seeds of political manipulation are sown."

Stephan J. Gould

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1724 on: June 14, 2011, 12:12:34 PM »
"Common sense is not so common."  Voltaire.