Author Topic: What time do you workout?  (Read 585 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
What time do you workout?
« on: March 25, 2009, 07:54:31 AM »
With too much going on in my life I can't workout at 5 pm anymore.  I'm either going to have to lift at 4am or at 9 pm.  I never worked out so close to bed time.  Don't want it to mess up my sleep.  Especially since I probably won't be able to take any pre-workout supps.
I remember in college when I worked at the gym and it opened till midnight that guys would come in and workout at 11 pm.  I could never understand how they could have any energy then.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: What time do you workout?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 07:57:06 AM »
Lunch time or after work ... I use to workout at 630 in the morning but ever since i have been single and brutalizing vagina during the week its hard to get out of bed early enuf and kick the bitch out at that time too.
L

The Apprentice

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 07:57:39 AM »
i workout 7pm-9pm, no problem falling asleep whatsoever ;D

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 07:58:22 AM »
With too much going on in my life I can't workout at 5 pm anymore.  I'm either going to have to lift at 4am or at 9 pm.  I never worked out so close to bed time.  Don't want it to mess up my sleep.  Especially since I probably won't be able to take any pre-workout supps.
I remember in college when I worked at the gym and it opened till midnight that guys would come in and workout at 11 pm.  I could never understand how they could have any energy then.

I think my univeristy gym closes at 11 Pm Mon-thur, but it opens at 6AM so I go at 6AM Mon, Tue, Thur, Friday. If I go any other time it's always too crowded, at least for my taste.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 08:05:25 AM »
Why would you like to know when i'm out of my house?  ???
I am a big baby

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 08:07:24 AM »
1pm-2pm guaranteed

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 08:08:51 AM »
I workout after lunch, usually around 2pm, used to workout at 7am but prefer the afternoons now ;D
Thunderdome approved