Author Topic: This has to be in the Top Ten Ownings of All time on Getbig Special Ed Vs Matt C  (Read 25288 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Matt,I honestly only ever read one of your reviews in its entirety because I haven`t used any supps other than protein powder,creatine monohydrate,and vitamins in years now............just don`t beleive in overpriced,overhyped crap.

Never said your reviews were biased in any way,how could I having never read them?

I agree there are a few good ones that work,most of which I listed above.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Huh??!

If Goatboy deserves to have has real identity exposed to Getbig for his contributions here, he will be exposed in time.  Although his primary target on here was just Kamali and it's pretty understood around here that he got what he deserved on here so I don't know if there's any unbalanced karma yet to catch up to him.  He's really just the last really popular person here to have ever been subjected to meltdown so far as I am aware.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Matt,I honestly only ever read one of your reviews in its entirety because I haven`t used any supps other than protein powder,creatine monohydrate,and vitamins in years now............just don`t beleive in overpriced,overhyped crap.

Never said your reviews were biased in any way,how could I having never read them?

I agree there are a few good ones that work,most of which I listed above.

I've never really tried a multi, but I would throw BCAAs and beta-alanine into that list, as well as a couple more.

Who made this?  lol.  0:25, 1:08 and 1:45 had me in hysterics.  ;D

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
If Goatboy deserves to have has real identity exposed to Getbig for his contributions here, he will be exposed in time.  Although his primary target on here was just Kamali and it's pretty understood around here that he got what he deserved on here so I don't know if there's any unbalanced karma yet to catch up to him.

No one deserves their personal info exposed for everyone to see. Think about what you're saying.

Matt kinda brought this upon himself. All of Ed's points are pretty much on target. Matt hates Jews because he's obviously jealous, and whether or not he hates blacks due to some physical inferiority complex, I don't know.

It's one thing to have certain personal opinions. Another thing to be spewing them any chance you get; in topics that have nothing to do with Jews. Matt going out of his way to troll topics with his bullshit turned everyone against him. He deserves everything that he's getting, and if businesses like bbing.com decided to cut ties with him, I wouldn't blame them, nor would I feel sorry for Matt.

Matt C

• Getbig V
No one deserves their personal info exposed for everyone to see. Think about what you're saying.

Matt kinda brought this upon himself. All of Ed's points are pretty much on target. Matt hates Jews because he's obviously jealous, and whether he hates blacks due to some physical inferiority complex, I don't know.

It's one thing to have certain personal opinions. Another thing to be spewing them any chance you get; in topics that have nothing to do with Jews. Matt going out of his way to troll topics with his bullshit turned everyone against him. He deserves everything that he's getting, and if businesses like bbing.com decided to cut ties with him, I wouldn't blame them, nor would I feel sorry for Matt.

Yes, I said these vicious antisemitic things because you say so.

QUOTE ME FFS.

Although I doubt this will be the last time I am forced to demand that.  ::)

And yeah, it's all about jealousy.  It's not like billion dollars of unwavering US financial support to Israel during a time of recession in the USA would have anything to do with it.  It's all just in my head.  Me and my imagination!  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
By the way Matt, what criminal charges were they that Ed was advising you on, again? 

*bump*   ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!

By the way Matt, what criminal charges were they that Ed was advising you on, again? 

Impersonating a bodybuilder?

Matt C

• Getbig V

As usual, I will be sharing everything with the board in vast detail once the dust settles.  In the meantime, let the board fill in the details with their imagination.  That's what they normally do anyway, lol.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
Impersonating a bodybuilder?

And for you?  Impersonating being an imbecile?  For shame my fellow Briton.  Discuss.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

Nothing happens in the universe that is unjust.  And people's personal shit gets exposed here from time to time.  I think you are just biased in trying to think that because you want to reserve the right to say malicious things about undeserving people like Jenny Cowan and not have people find out more details about you than your conscious mind is willing to disclose.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
As usual, I will be sharing everything with the board in vast detail once the dust settles.  In the meantime, let the board fill in the details with their imagination.  That's what they normally do anyway, lol.

Okay, you get a pass for a while...  but if we do not have details in short order, we will feel free to make something up.  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
And for you?  Impersonating being an imbecile?  For shame my fellow Briton.  Discuss.

I'm sure we'll get to discuss it sometime.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Nothing happens in the universe that is unjust.  And people's personal shit gets exposed here from time to time.  I think you are just biased in trying to think that because you want to reserve the right to say malicious things about undeserving people like Jenny Cowan and not have people find out more details about you than your conscious mind is willing to disclose.

Damn right.

People have been critical of pictures I post, but I don't mind because I willingly put it out there. I simply counter with more pics. This site runs on opinions and people shouldn't be called out on them unless they volunteered.

And someone like Goatboy would be difficult to get. I mean he's ruffled a lot of people's feathers and has yet to be exposed in any way. Even the mighty 240 got exposed.

Matt C

• Getbig V
Damn right.

People have been critical of pictures I post, but I don't mind because I willingly put it out there. I simply counter with more pics. This site runs on opinions and people shouldn't be called out on them unless they volunteered.

And someone like Goatboy would be difficult to get. I mean he's ruffled a lot of people's feathers and has yet to be exposed in any way. Even the mighty 240 got exposed.

240 gave away his identity though.  If people do everything possible to hide it, I don't see how they can be exposed.  It's easy to post under an anonymous handle and proxy your IP:

http://www.anonymouse.org
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
240 gave away his identity though.  If people do everything possible to hide it, I don't see how they can be exposed.  It's easy to post under an anonymous handle and proxy your IP:

http://www.anonymouse.org

They themselves will usually eventually subconsciously drop clues steering the particularly insightful towards their Achilles' heel.  Squadfather used to drop little shit in his posts about "my girlfriend and her son in the next room heard me laughing"...see no need to mention details like that...they are not relevant and seem like a less than most efficient way to make his conscious mind's supposed point.  Think about it enough and you start to see a trend.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Another notable owning (Dan Duchaine owns Vince G on my board):

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/showthread.php?t=3496

Vince then came back with this, LOL:

http://www.caliberfitness.com/mp3/VINCEGOODRUM2007.WAV

Matt, you asked me that year to help you promote your discussion board by making that audio response.  Otherwise, I would not have paid attention to this amatuer joker.

I knew the real Dan Duchaine and on the old "newsgroup" ( really Old school folks) he roasted my ass alive and called me another one of the  "Kool-Aid Disciples of Mike" for following Mentzer's Heavy Duty training routines. 

The real Duchaine showed no mercy when it came to his critics.  He even announced one time at a seminar he was hosting one time that Mentzer passed away. 

There are only a handful of people who have actually done some truly brutal ownings on me and it certainly isn't that guy.  The last one who accomplished that was 240 and that's been a few years ago. 

Come on Matt, you shouldn't have even brought that up...especially since I'm just trying to give you some good advice   
A

Matt C

• Getbig V
Bump.

I think I get what the board wants me to do here: would a clip of me benching 225X25 be in order here?  That's what the board is asking for right?

I'm not there yet, but with this M3 stack, give me a little time and I bet I will be.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
Vince is one of the good dudes on here.  I have no clue why some on here are mean to him.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Vince is one of the good dudes on here.  I have no clue why some on here are mean to him.

If he is good, many other posters must be card carrying angels.

Matt C

• Getbig V
If he is good, many other posters must be card carrying angels.

How so?  Is there anything about Vince you don't like?  He is an interesting online persona, but I don't see how that would make him a bad person or anything, at least IMO.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

mass 04

• Getbig V
Matt, post a video of you on  beating the computer at chess while simultaneoulsy solving a rubix cube,benching 365 and banging a supermodel with your MENSA certificate in the background.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Bump.

I think I get what the board wants me to do here: would a clip of me benching 225X25 be in order here?  That's what the board is asking for right?

I'm not there yet, but with this M3 stack, give me a little time and I bet I will be.  ;D

No Matt eat a different kind of protein for two weeks after catching a cold and losing the 10 pounds Gaspari Sizeon gave you, gain the same 10 pounds again, write a 5-page dissertation on Jewish conspiracy, Phil Heath's eye color, Gary Strydom's anabolic intake, and Gunter's telling your friend he was geeked in an afterparty bathroom an in-depth "supplement review," post it, and repeat.  That's what this situation calls for.

Matt C

• Getbig V
Matt, post a video of you on  beating the computer at chess while simultaneoulsy solving a rubix cube,benching 365 and banging a supermodel with your MENSA certificate in the background.

The board would still give me shit, lol.

Think about it: daddywaddy's cock is easily in excess of 10 inches and the board still called it small, lol.  It makes no difference what proof is posted, it is never enough on here.  ;D

Still the best board on the web though, because anything goes.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
How so?  Is there anything about Vince you don't like?   He is an interesting online persona, but I don't see how that would make him a bad person or anything, at least IMO.

Maybe it's just me being silly[::)] but when men threaten to hit me I don't really think they are nice men.

His post saying he would just duck down to be able to hit me as women are shorter was a real charmer.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
All he wanted to do was review a supplement.  :'(

Funny as shit. No one got it but damn that was funny!!