Author Topic: This MORON has the NERVE to...  (Read 5252 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: This MORON has the NERVE to...
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2007, 08:10:36 AM »
he points out all the arrogant little losers here on getbig like this fking wimpy lil girl buttsuck lefy nut sak character...

I'd rather read onlyme's posts been in the game longer than the lil turds he casts aside here daily like suckaas bug and true adam abeles anus jeus amugnus...

fking patheltic lil tools they are!

I like only me he exposes that greasy turd fuck squat fatter all the time...
MELTDOWN!

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2007, 08:15:26 AM »
LOL dude you act like everyone that "flames" is just a basement dwelling loser  ::)

Honestly you're no better than anyone I know. And you act like you're somebody who strolls the red carpet as if you mean so much in life. No one has ever heard of you outside of getbig.

You played a role in a few b rate movies and met a few people... big deal. You're not important. You're just middle aged morbidly obese guy. Just be real man. It's no big deal.
Exactly, this fatty is a walking contradiction. Offering diet advice with a picture of an obese man right next to it. How dare he. What a joke he is. He was melting down in the pm's.

onlyme
Getbig V

Don't Fuck With Bears

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: The_Leafy_Bug on: Today at 07:27:54 AM » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey if I can make you feel good then great.  I can tell as can everyone else you are someone who probably doesn't get much attention in your everyday life.  So this place is good for you.  You are the one you should feel sorry for.   

Hahah i believe onlyme gets alot of attention. How can you miss him? 500 pounds ball of lard walking around. You must get lots of stares. Onlyme, how did you get to the olympia? I sure as hell know you weren't walking around the expo. Maybe we can get someone who was there to tell us?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2007, 08:15:50 AM »
Seriously WTF is wrong with all you, were is that stupid hate for Keith coming from? Will you guys be happy when he
finally packs his bag and posts over at MD?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2007, 08:17:00 AM »
Seriously WTF is wrong with all you, were is that stupid hate for Keith coming from? Will you guys be happy when he
no, i love having him here to beat up on, he's a BIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGG target. ;D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2007, 08:18:45 AM »
Hahaha i love him here. He is too easy. I often times picture this asshole in a dead sprint to the toilet cursing like a sailer and taking a meltdown shit while scooting all over the seat and tearing the screws from the hinges of the leads.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2007, 08:21:46 AM »
no, i love having him here to beat up on, he's a BIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGG target. ;D

Yeah but enough is enough, he really tries to get his act together, in all fairness getbig would be a lot less
interesting without him, he has seen and done a lot and I think we should be proud and keep people like him
here.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2007, 11:09:31 AM »

Yea thats the advantage you have hiding behind a computer.  It would never happen in real life would it.  hahahaha you're a joke and everyone knows it but you.  hahaha what tool

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2007, 11:24:20 AM »
im sorry onlyme but this is what happned to vince after taking ur diet advice

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2007, 02:20:55 PM »
im sorry onlyme but this is what happned to vince after taking ur diet advice
You think onlyme has animals living in the folds of his skin?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2007, 02:24:17 PM »
here's some pics of onlyfat on his diet. ;D

he improved a lot already...

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2007, 05:20:20 PM »
jesus
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2007, 05:27:59 PM »

how does anyone who weighs 140 bust on anyone about the way they look?

the only thing smaller than your diminutive, frail body is your pathetic attempt at trying to steer attention away from it, and onto someone else.

eat a sandwich, pencil.
b

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2007, 05:38:27 PM »
These guys are mad cause as bad as I look now I still get more done and I still have a way better life than they do.  They realize it and they are pissed.  These morons are in their prime years of their lives and they have done nothing with their lives except become internet warriors on a BB board.  And thats ALL they are. This is their claim to fame.  hahaahaha now that is sad.  I mean I would be pissed off like they are too if I had a life like them and realized it aint going to get any better.  They have nothing to look forward to in life except to come on Getbig.  How pissed off would anyone be knowing that.  I understand why these little punks get so pissed and thats why I even take time to notice them.  They need it or they may do something really bad.  They get no attention at home but here they get a ton of it.  EVen though I can't relate to these poor guys situation, I am trying to understand it.  Hey if it makes them feel better to make fun of me, I don't care.  If it helps them so they don't go outside and get beat up by someone because of their mouths then I feel I have helped someone. 

dude :-\ :-\ lets step outside for a minute......

listen they dont mean to hurt your feelings, its just that you are extremely obese. it is slightly disgusting, only for the fact that you could feed a few starving kids for a year from your breakfast. i read your posts and i realize you obviously realize you are a massive chunk of adipose tissue, but you still offer advice to people etc.. there is no excuse for not being able to see your penis, change your life before you die, i mean this. you are going to die soon, if you dont lose about 300 pounds, your bodyfat must be at least 70% and gravy must be pumping through your veins,do you think this is acceptable? do you have kids? set an example and loose some weight.

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2007, 05:39:20 PM »
c

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2007, 05:40:23 PM »
how does anyone who weighs 140 bust on anyone about the way they look?

the only thing smaller than your diminutive, frail body is your pathetic attempt at trying to steer attention away from it, and onto someone else.

eat a sandwich, pencil.
Haahahah i think your name pretty much hits the nail on the head. Return to no where no one.

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2007, 05:42:31 PM »
These guys are mad cause as bad as I look now I still get more done and I still have a way better life than they do.  They realize it and they are pissed.  These morons are in their prime years of their lives and they have done nothing with their lives except become internet warriors on a BB board.  And thats ALL they are. This is their claim to fame.  hahaahaha now that is sad.  I mean I would be pissed off like they are too if I had a life like them and realized it aint going to get any better.  They have nothing to look forward to in life except to come on Getbig.  How pissed off would anyone be knowing that.  I understand why these little punks get so pissed and thats why I even take time to notice them.  They need it or they may do something really bad.  They get no attention at home but here they get a ton of it.  EVen though I can't relate to these poor guys situation, I am trying to understand it.  Hey if it makes them feel better to make fun of me, I don't care.  If it helps them so they don't go outside and get beat up by someone because of their mouths then I feel I have helped someone. 
Goodyear, You do realize that no matter what you claimed you did in the past means nothing after you post a picture of yourself weighing 550lbs with food stains on your shirt and gross yellow finger nails, don't ya?
c

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2007, 07:43:35 PM »
http://www.musclemafia.com/PlanetMuscleArticle.pdf

Jeff Everson has been around and seen it all.
He truly felt that Keith had the potential to be
the strongest man of all time.
I would say that's pretty dang impressive regardless
of where he's at now.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2007, 08:04:19 PM »
You think onlyme has animals living in the folds of his skin?

I don't know about animals, but I hear the nurse who came to give him his weekly hose down (=bath) found a half-eaten, 3 week old bologna sandwich tucked between rolls #5 and #6 of his back.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2007, 08:45:10 PM »
I don't know about animals, but I hear the nurse who came to give him his weekly hose down (=bath) found a half-eaten, 3 week old bologna sandwich tucked between rolls #5 and #6 of his back.
Hahahah i can see that guy in a diaper, baseball cap, and sneakers out on someones front lawn getting blasted with a garden hose.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2007, 12:29:52 AM »
We all get older and things do happen.

Not everyone is at his peak forever, not even Arnold.
Q

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2007, 03:28:07 AM »
Hahahah i can see that guy in a diaper, baseball cap, and sneakers out on someones front lawn getting blasted with a garden hose.

Speaking from experience again huh Leafy Slug.  Are you alright?  I mean did this hurt you mentally.  You weak and pathetic kids got picked on a lot didn't you.  Are you okay?  I feel sorry for you man.  Growing up getting picked on must be a bitch.  Are you okay now?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2007, 09:45:23 AM »
Speaking from experience again huh Leafy Slug.  Are you alright?  I mean did this hurt you mentally.  You weak and pathetic kids got picked on a lot didn't you.  Are you okay?  I feel sorry for you man.  Growing up getting picked on must be a bitch.  Are you okay now?
Hahah what the hell are you talking about man. You are the one who has been called fatty all your life which resulted in a brutal meltdown to get bigger and resulted in a self destructive path of depression and eating yourself into obesity. Apparently something happend around the time of the spider bight that caused you to be depressed and to spend most of your time alieviating frustrations on this board. Im sure i can find it if i research your past post history hard enough.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2007, 02:03:23 PM »
Hahah what the hell are you talking about man. You are the one who has been called fatty all your life which resulted in a brutal meltdown to get bigger and resulted in a self destructive path of depression and eating yourself into obesity. Apparently something happend around the time of the spider bight that caused you to be depressed and to spend most of your time alieviating frustrations on this board. Im sure i can find it if i research your past post history hard enough.

exactly, but he should get in shape, its sad to see someone who can help themselves choose not too

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2007, 02:06:29 PM »
7 posts in this thread and 5 of them belong to the thread starter.  Pathetic.

PITY bump.

I ain't takin sides but that was funny....
nasser=piece of shit