Author Topic: Another gym annoyance  (Read 3458 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Another gym annoyance
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2009, 01:32:44 PM »
Sorry guys but I gotta vent on this one. 

I hate when there is a guy at the gym, that just started training and even trains in street clothes (jeans), and he goes starts talking to some pretty avg gym guy about how he is feeling and what his diet has been like and asking for advice.  Then the gym guy who has just a slightly better than someone who doesn't workout physique gives him advice on what to eat and training advice.  Where the annoyance comes in is in his facial expression and the tone of his voice.  You can see that inside he is ecstatic that someone actually thought he was big enough to come to him for advice, but he is trying desperately to hold it in and play it off like he is some guru that gets asked these questions all the time.  And his tone...it's like he is so fucking confident and sure his advice will work for the newb. NEWSFLASH, if your advice is so fucking great why don't you use it yourself and put on some more muscle?   ::)

You guys feel me on this? 

yall seem to notice an awefull lot in the gym.....i usually spend about 3 mins agonizing over which flavour gatoraide to buy and then by brain shuts off
carpe` vaginum!