Author Topic: steroid board moderator just deleted gh15 post  (Read 7829 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
steroid board moderator just deleted gh15 post
« on: December 27, 2008, 03:51:41 PM »
for no reason at all. it was a reply to stavios saying his sex drive was up after one day of human grade test, but that it was just probably in his head, gh15 was writing about how it wasnt in his head.

then gh15 gave a new tip he never gave before, he said that when on hgih amounsts of test, sex drive can drop, this is because blood thickens alot. he said pros take asprin to help with this, to regain sex drive (thin the blood). after 3-4 days the asprin brigns the sex drive back.

and they deleted that. what the fuck.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: steroid board moderator just deleted gh15 post
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 03:52:51 PM »
good gh15 is a laughable gimmick, also gh15 himself said which doesn't count for much since he is allergic to the truth, that he hasn't posted on the steroid board for 4 years.

jt
TEAM Nasser

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 03:56:22 PM »
ttt

redeculous. could have at least been moved to a different board.

not just deleted. fucking asshole, probably division.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 03:57:06 PM »
should be interesting.  popcorn.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 03:59:19 PM »
friends ,,what gh15 writes on getbig  stays on gtbig,,it is somwhere on getbig and if not theere are 100s who save gh15 posts just ask thenm and they will let you see,,

remember it is very very hard to go against bunch of druggies and reveal all the secrets especially because many of them like will grant and 10s of others work for ug and are remailiers or the ug fella himself,,,

the reason anything gh15 write will be erased is if ug lab mentioned that her owner is part of getbig moderators,,,in this case ant labs,,,remember friends,,,this is a very misleading lieing type of world,,,you have on one hand bunch of liars that claim natural like alex25 and mesomorph kid and many more that in reality are all ordering from gh15 people on daily basis,,,many of them are so crzy that they have real pictures of them on internet! and write under their own name,,,while a control deliovery to their door can happen at any moemnet gh15 choose to

then you got the owners of those ug so called labs that completely and utterly aim at one thing and it is make money out of your ignorance,,,same way danta does money only danta does it legally,,,but remember....its gh15 fighting the mass of the community which is all fellons and ug dealers of bunk gear
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2008, 04:00:53 PM »
friends ,,what gh15 writes on getbig  stays on gtbig,,it is somwhere on getbig and if not theere are 100s who save gh15 posts just ask thenm and they will let you see,,

remember it is very very hard to go against bunch of druggies and reveal all the secrets especially because many of them like will grant and 10s of others work for ug and are remailiers or the ug fella himself,,,

the reason anything gh15 write will be erased is if ug lab mentioned that her owner is part of getbig moderators,,,in this case ant labs,,,remember friends,,,this is a very misleading lieing type of world,,,you have on one hand bunch of liars that claim natural like alex25 and mesomorph kid and many more that in reality are all ordering from gh15 people on daily basis,,,many of them are so crzy that they have real pictures of them on internet! and write under their own name,,,while a control deliovery to their door can happen at any moemnet gh15 choose to

then you got the owners of those ug so called labs that completely and utterly aim at one thing and it is make money out of your ignorance,,,same way danta does money only danta does it legally,,,but remember....its gh15 fighting the mass of the community which is all fellons and ug dealers of bunk gear
wich moderator owns "ant" labs? division?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2008, 04:05:59 PM »
ofcours enot ,,division doesnt own anythign he sit in usa and has psycological problems and iussues didnt you see he make a nick name to any one he talk to out of insecurity ,,didnt you see he tried to ruin few of the best sources around the world and we all know who gh15 is talking about,,division is cancer in this community and shoudl be banned from any board on the internet related to bodybuilding

infact division is at very high risk to get control delivery from few sources that really really want him to get in the joint

and gh15 is far from joking here ,,gh15 sometimes jokes around but not in this case
fallen angel

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2008, 04:06:33 PM »
wich moderator owns "ant" labs? division?

wtf you talkin bout dude, no one on steroid board owns any lab or is associated with that shit.

jt
TEAM Nasser

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2008, 04:07:13 PM »
ofcours enot ,,division doesnt own anythign he sit in usa and has psycological problems and iussues didnt you see he make a nick name to any one he talk to out of insecurity ,,didnt you see he tried to ruin few of the best sources around the world and we all know who gh15 is talking about,,division is cancer in this community and shoudl be banned from any board on the internet related to bodybuilding

infact division is at very high risk to get control delivery from few sources that really really want him to get in the joint

and gh15 is far from joking here ,,gh15 sometimes jokes around but not in this case
IP, I BET ? haha, division always running his mouth about IP

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2008, 04:07:41 PM »
gh15 is a gimmick idiots, can't you understand that, anything he says is bullshit.

jt
TEAM Nasser

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2008, 04:08:48 PM »
wtf you talkin bout dude, no one on steroid board owns any lab or is associated with that shit.

jt

really eh? what if gh15 told you that ALL THE UG OPERATORS OF LABS ARE ON GETBIG? all of them are here,,this is the heart of the industry ,,only place where tropopin can walk around and do something legal and at the same time do something illegal
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2008, 04:10:51 PM »
gh15 is a gimmick idiots, can't you understand that, anything he says is bullshit.

jt

the more you talk nonesense the more yuor ug labs will be cut one by one ,,slow painful death ,,,no not in the homeland but from china,,,we will cut them in the head,,,where the head is which is CHINA,, remember the 2009 year because that may very well be the year peopel such as yoruself go to the joint for longer than yoru average day
fallen angel

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2008, 04:28:25 PM »
the more you talk nonesense the more yuor ug labs will be cut one by one ,,slow painful death ,,,no not in the homeland but from china,,,we will cut them in the head,,,where the head is which is CHINA,, remember the 2009 year because that may very well be the year peopel such as yoruself go to the joint for longer than yoru average day

TEAM Nasser

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2008, 04:37:41 PM »
I've always wanted to give gh15 a Cleveland steamer.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2008, 04:40:03 PM »
for no reason at all. it was a reply to stavios saying his sex drive was up after one day of human grade test, but that it was just probably in his head, gh15 was writing about how it wasnt in his head.

then gh15 gave a new tip he never gave before, he said that when on hgih amounsts of test, sex drive can drop, this is because blood thickens alot. he said pros take asprin to help with this, to regain sex drive (thin the blood). after 3-4 days the asprin brigns the sex drive back.

and they deleted that. what the fuck.

Sounds like very helpful information, actually.  :-\

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2008, 04:42:11 PM »
division is cancer in this community and shoudl be banned from any board on the internet related to bodybuilding

haha ya "DIV" is quite the self-important tool I must say.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2008, 04:53:12 PM »
is that the fat guy who went on vacation with Toxic and likes albino chicks?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2008, 04:55:09 PM »
is that the fat guy who went on vacation with Toxic and likes albino chicks?
I think someone on the Y called him a Meatloaf look alike.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2008, 05:08:18 PM »
yeah division is the guy danielson says "may or may not workout" lol.  by the looko of him on the beach, id say he likes to sit in the gym and snack on doritos and like to imagine he lifts, but thats as close as he comes to actually doing it.

or maybe hes just truly an idiot, since he once recommended using t3 post cycle. maybe thats where all his muscle went. lmao

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2008, 05:12:46 PM »
yeah division is the guy danielson says "may or may not workout" lol.  by the looko of him on the beach, id say he likes to sit in the gym and snack on doritos and like to imagine he lifts, but thats as close as he comes to actually doing it.

or maybe hes just truly an idiot, since he once recommended using t3 post cycle. maybe thats where all his muscle went. lmao

shutup teeny bopper
TEAM Nasser

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2008, 05:21:03 PM »
shutup teeny bopper
im the teeny bopper who you said youd be a sex slave for.  ;D

io856

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2008, 05:30:12 PM »
gh15 is our god bitches

DON'T DELETE HIS POSTS EVER AGAIN

I'M SICK OF DIVISION HE EMAILS/BLACKMAILS ALL THE SOURCES FOR "SAMPLES" WHEN THEY KNOW HE IS MODERATOR... "SAMPLES" MY ASS.... THIS IS AN INDIRECT FORM OF BLACKMAIL AND IT GOES UNCHALLENGED

WHAT IF THE SOURCE SAYS "NO SAMPLES" WILL HE THEN BADMOUTH THEM LIKE IP?

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2008, 05:35:26 PM »
interesting about the aspirin thing.  might give it a shot as test kills my libido for some reason

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2008, 05:42:07 PM »
Interesting guys from florida use the word "fella" as slang quite a bit in there posts..gh15 isnt the only florida poster here..

240 why were were you looking at studys on drol? do you even use gear?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2008, 05:47:24 PM »
Interesting guys from florida use the word "fella" as slang quite a bit in there posts..gh15 isnt the only florida poster here..

240 why were were you looking at studys on drol? do you even use gear?

Nope, I don't use anything.  However I do like to learn about it.  it may serve me well one day, should my T levels crash as I get older.  I'm still a walking hard-on at age 33, but that won't last forever.

it's all connected - AAS, diet, training, windows, etc.  I have a thirst for knowledge.