Author Topic: Kelly Ryan did the killing IMO !  (Read 4604 times)

Neve

Kelly Ryan did the killing IMO !
« on: December 24, 2005, 11:26:48 AM »
This is my opinion.

After a whole night of thinking and putting the pieces together - IMO i solved the case. Craig had sex w/ the girl the night before - Kelly found out - went and bought the gear to kill her. After she killed her Craig tripped out and found someone to finish the car.

Case closed IMO

Let's see if im right.

Neve

Re: Kelly Ryan did the killing IMO !
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 11:34:45 AM »
p.s. The whole BB world will be brought into this.

The police will use Craig to find out who the key players in the roid and drug biz are. Craig will tell all in order to get a less sentence.   He may never even see hard time - if he tells the police what they want to know.

I feel for all those who know and have associated w/ Craig and Kelly. Actually i would be sceeered shhtless.

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2005, 11:43:05 AM »
p.s. The whole BB world will be brought into this.

The police will use Craig to find out who the key players in the roid and drug biz are. Craig will tell all in order to get a less sentence.   He may never even see hard time - if he tells the police what they want to know.

I feel for all those who know and have associated w/ Craig and Kelly. Actually i would be sceeered shhtless.

He certainly has nothing to lose at this point -- Kelly either.
musclegurus.net

Matt4Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2005, 11:57:47 AM »
Just because the police publicized that Craig admitted to an affair with the victim does not make it so. Remember, Craig and Kelly were fugitives....the police will often fabricate things to get criminals to turn on one another. Wait for the facts before jumping to conclusions.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2005, 04:41:18 AM »
Just because the police publicized that Craig admitted to an affair with the victim does not make it so. Remember, Craig and Kelly were fugitives....the police will often fabricate things to get criminals to turn on one another. Wait for the facts before jumping to conclusions.

getting to the truth can get ugly

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2005, 06:16:30 AM »
Craig may have killed her when she threatened to tell the truth to kelly about their relationship..

Honestly the facts could add up either way.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2005, 06:21:56 AM »
Still, you have to be one crazy bitch to get your nails done whilst on the run, days after being involved in a murder.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2005, 06:30:12 AM »
Still, you have to be one crazy bitch to get your nails done whilst on the run, days after being involved in a murder.

she got her feet done
she's mental

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2005, 08:08:28 AM »
This is my opinion.

After a whole night of thinking and putting the pieces together - IMO i solved the case. Craig had sex w/ the girl the night before - Kelly found out - went and bought the gear to kill her. After she killed her Craig tripped out and found someone to finish the car.

Case closed IMO

Let's see if im right.

Neve,
I agree with you.  Everyone is automatically ASSUMING Craig killed her, simply because he has a criminal record..  I think the opposite makes more sense.  Craig would not have killed her because he has Already been to jail (as have I also) and knows how rotten a place it is. 
    Kelly has never experienced jail. Just like George Bush & Dick Cheney & Donald Rumsfeld & Paul Wolfowitz have NEVER experienced combat , is the reason they are cavalier about war. But the people that have experienced war -Coloin Powell & Wesley Clark, already knew the horrors of war & did not want a war w/ Iraq..  Things are usually the opposite of what we believe.. 
     I could not understand why Kelly would abscond with Craig if she was innocent..  It makes more sense that Kelly choked her & Craig got involved trying to cover it up.. 
     As far as Craig being worried that Ryan would find out he was intimate with James, probably not a real concern seeing that Kelly & Craig together were swingers..
     Detectives are incredibly experienced in putting this all together. We shouldn't be speculating too much, but I am not so sure Craig killed her..

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2005, 08:21:47 AM »
It's much easier to believe it was Craig if it's true that she was strangled, that's the reasoning.

Agreed-anyone who's been in a jail cell or to war would have a completely different take-revulsion of the idea.