Author Topic: GM selling Hummer to China-based company  (Read 6375 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
GM selling Hummer to China-based company
« on: June 02, 2009, 11:03:48 AM »

I love Chinese food and a lot of Chinese people, but what the fuck is going on in this country?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: GM selling Hummer to China-based company
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 11:10:25 AM »
China is going to own the US any year soon.  They come here in droves just filling up our neighborhoods, schools and quietly try to fit into society.
Local universities near me accept more students from china than in state because they are willing to pay full non-subsidized tuitions.
They are buying companies daily.  They are holding onto nearly 1 trillion in USA cash.  Not credit but pure cash.  For the last few decades china only sells goods to the US. They don't trade or barter but sell for cash only.  Worries in the US is that if China ever decided to unload the USA currency they own onto the open market that it would crash our dollar.

In my city new home sales are still booming and that's because chinese people are the only ones buying right now. 

Years ago my grandad said that the yellow skinned people will eventually own everything and take over the world.  Well they are starting that process.  The USA are a bunch of assholes willing to sell out to the highest dollar.  Giving Israel billions of free cash a year, selling out to China and being so obsessed with the damn military.

disgusting.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 11:12:12 AM »
China is going to own the US any year soon.  They come here in droves just filling up our neighborhoods, schools and quietly try to fit into society.
Local universities near me accept more students from china than in state because they are willing to pay full non-subsidized tuitions.
They are buying companies daily.  They are holding onto nearly 1 trillion in USA cash.  Not credit but pure cash.  For the last few decades china only sells goods to the US. They don't trade or barter but sell for cash only.  Worries in the US is that if China ever decided to unload the USA currency they own onto the open market that it would crash our dollar.

In my city new home sales are still booming and that's because chinese people are the only ones buying right now. 

Years ago my grandad said that the yellow skinned people will eventually own everything and take over the world.  Well they are starting that process.  The USA are a bunch of assholes willing to sell out to the highest dollar.  Giving Israel billions of free cash a year, selling out to China and being so obsessed with the damn military.

disgusting.

Yeah, man. We need highly intelligent people who intimidate their coworkers just by breathing and who buy shirts five sizes too small so that they rip apart when they carb load at the desk!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 11:13:00 AM »
Can you imagine how dangerous the roads would be with tonnes of chinese people driving H2's. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 11:13:55 AM »
Yeah, man. We need highly intelligent people who intimidate their coworkers just by breathing and who buy shirts five sizes too small so that they rip apart when they carb load at the desk!

Did you write that all on your own?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 11:16:29 AM »
Can you imagine how dangerous the roads would be with tonnes of chinese people driving H2's. 

LOL....I saw this Asian chick driving one, while on her cell phone....talk about a weapon of mass destruction.  :-X
HAHA, RON.....

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 11:17:00 AM »

The right-wingers have a hundred million Americans so obsessed with our Latino immigrant workforce that the fools cannot even see the real threat to this country.

Oh, and the Clinton administration gave the Chinese some of our most advanced nuclear technology.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 11:25:09 AM »
It might be a good idea to start taking  Chinese Mandarin classes.....
HAHA, RON.....

body88

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 11:30:10 AM »
China is going to own the US any year soon.  They come here in droves just filling up our neighborhoods, schools and quietly try to fit into society.

disgusting.

With sentences like the one above, your opinion holds a lot of credibility!    ;  )

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 11:31:28 AM »
last i heard they didnt know who GM was selling hummer to??

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 12:23:02 PM »
The right-wingers have a hundred million Americans so obsessed with our Latino immigrant workforce that the fools cannot even see the real threat to this country.

Oh, and the Clinton administration gave the Chinese some of our most advanced nuclear technology.

Mexicans to replace blacks as largest minority group and be largest blue collar labor pool for Walmart stores at $5 hr.  Chinese here to make Lebron the 1st billionaire athlete  ::) .  Hope he stays in Cleveland.  Please lets this happen. 
Oh...Monica!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 12:27:02 PM »
China will hold more and more power over the united states as our government keeps its big spending ways.  Bush was bad, Obama's spending is worse.  The Chinese have so much control over us because they are financing our deficit spending.

F the big government republicans and F the big spending, big program liberal democrats.  We must return to fiscal responsibility in this country.  Listen to guys like Ron Paul.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 12:33:52 PM »
I love Chinese food and a lot of Chinese people, but what the fuck is going on in this country?

Uh, China has building Hummers for years.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 12:35:43 PM »
Hope this helps.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRC_HMMWVs

There are at least two Chinese automobile manufacturers building HMMWV copies, possibly, with the assistance of AM General. Both HMMWV copies rely heavily on imported U.S.-made parts including chassis, gear box, and diesel engine. It appears that at least one company, Dongfeng Motor Corporation (DFM), has the full consent and cooperation of AM General. Both manufacturers claimed that they will be able to gradually increase the percentage of indigenously made content on the vehicles in the future, since the PLA is unlikely willing to accept any equipment that relies largely on foreign made parts.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 12:39:00 PM »
this pisses me off..our trading policies are suicidal and totally destroying this country.  up until 1980 we were a pretty closed, 'protectionist' country, look at how fast we've gone downhill since with this 'free trade' bullshit.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 12:39:59 PM »

disgusting.
You sir are correct !

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 12:44:49 PM »
China will hold more and more power over the united states as our government keeps its big spending ways.  Bush was bad, Obama's spending is worse.  The Chinese have so much control over us because they are financing our deficit spending.

F the big government republicans and F the big spending, big program liberal democrats.  We must return to fiscal responsibility in this country.  Listen to guys like Ron Paul.
Ron Poop would have just done nothing and there would be no GM ever again or a Chrysler.  Ron Poop is bad for American Industry.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 12:48:58 PM »
Ron Poop would have just done nothing and there would be no GM ever again or a Chrysler.  Ron Poop is bad for American Industry.
are you for or against 'protectionism'?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 12:54:57 PM »
are you for or against 'protectionism'?
Strongly Against.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 12:56:15 PM »
Virtually all modern day economists agree that protectionism is harmful in that its costs outweigh the benefits, and that it impedes economic growth.
http://www.econlib.org/library/Enc/Protectionism.html

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 01:25:14 PM »
Strongly Against.

Do you argue that NO amount of protectionism is a good thing?? 

After all, other nations are looking out for their own best interests.  Who's looking out for ours?

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 03:15:24 PM »
Virtually all modern day economists agree that protectionism is harmful in that its costs outweigh the benefits, and that it impedes economic growth.
http://www.econlib.org/library/Enc/Protectionism.html

so why when the US got rid of its so called protectionism(we've had tariffs throughout out our entire history till a few decades ago) did our manufacturing disappear, economy and technological advantage go rapidly down hill? china practices strong protectionism and is prospering greatly, we get rid of protectionism and our economy turns into a debt ridden dumping ground for foreign made products, losing our technological secrets daily.  we are being raped, a reasonable degree of protectionism is absolutely necessary, period.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2009, 03:30:08 PM »
Of course nationalistic protectionism is necessary.  Britain does it, Japan, China...only the USA right now stands on the street corner grabbing their ankles.  At one time US corporations could be counted on to temper their activities with some consideration for the greater good for the country.  I have seen some posts from entrepreneurs saying that the greater good is not their responsibility.  What is the difference then between themselves and sociopaths?

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2009, 03:41:48 PM »
Of course nationalistic protectionism is necessary.  Britain does it, Japan, China...only the USA right now stands on the street corner grabbing their ankles.  At one time US corporations could be counted on to temper their activities with some consideration for the greater good for the country.  I have seen some posts from entrepreneurs saying that the greater good is not their responsibility.  What is the difference then between themselves and sociopaths?
well said, it is simply impossible to compete with slave wages.
no tariffs, not protecting our technological secrets(military and industrial)=economic suicide.  especially when you are dealing with predatory mercantilist trading 'partners'(enemies as far as I'm concerned) like china.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2009, 03:51:09 PM »

w