Author Topic: Michael Johnsons strong anti drugs stance  (Read 21664 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Michael Johnsons strong anti drugs stance
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2012, 09:44:11 AM »
Take a good look at Lebron James. A freak of nature. DO you really thing he's using? Johnson was the same type of anomaly in his sport. A freak of nature that was clean. Sad thing is that if someone is unusually muscular or athletic we automatically think GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT. The worse thing cheaters have done isn't cheating it's that now we don't give anyone the benefit of the doubt.

** After Marion Jones lied like with that pretty smile like a fucking sociopath, it's kind of understandable.   :-\

I believe Lebron is on HGH yes, check out pics of him at 20 to now, also check out the difference in his jaw size.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2012, 09:44:43 AM »
What's amazing is that a drugged up ben Johnson destroyed the field in 88.  Yet the top 4 did better than him yesterday.  Imagine how far ahead bolt would have been in 88.  Something is up with these speeds these guys are getting.

The Jamacan 4*100 is going to be fucking stacked.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2012, 09:47:59 AM »
How much does Usain Bolt weigh? That dude is fucking yoked.

Wikipedo says he's 6'5" 210 lbs.

I can believe Carl Lewis was natural or was at least not on anything that had a major impact on his performance.  He was a phenom as a teenager and didn't really improve that much up until his peak, then declined into his 30s and was only dominant in one event (long jump) at which he was a generational talent for.  He also got thrashed in the 100 m in '88 (that race wasn't close at all) by a guy who was verifiably juiced to the gills.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2012, 10:13:06 AM »
What's amazing is that a drugged up ben Johnson destroyed the field in 88.  Yet the top 4 did better than him yesterday.  Imagine how far ahead bolt would have been in 88.  Something is up with these speeds these guys are getting.

Everyone else in that field was on. Maybe Johnson would be similar to Bolt in the current climate, maybe not.

The funny thing is, some teenage chinese swimmer starts setting records, everybody labels her a cheat. The whole jamaican team do the same and nobody bats an eyelid. It's not politically correct to call out a predominant black country but everyone else is fair game.
Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2012, 10:14:02 AM »
Wikipedo says he's 6'5" 210 lbs.

I can believe Carl Lewis was natural or was at least not on anything that had a major impact on his performance.  He was a phenom as a teenager and didn't really improve that much up until his peak, then declined into his 30s and was only dominant in one event (long jump) at which he was a generational talent for.  He also got thrashed in the 100 m in '88 (that race wasn't close at all) by a guy who was verifiably juiced to the gills.

He failed multiple tests and latterly admitted to taking PED's.
Trans Milkshake.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2012, 10:19:33 AM »

yep he did,,, i think the whole of the 88 line up were later found to be fully loaded, flits!

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2012, 10:24:45 AM »
The man's whole head structure changed. And wasn't he one of the guys who wore braces well into adulthood. He's obviously one of those guys like Lance Armstrong who is deny his whole life until completely backed in a corner with no way to get out. Check out the guy's HGH fingers.

I agree with this completely. Any time someone demolishes world records, you should think ped until proven otherwise. I think this guy is the exact lying "filt" that gh15 always talked about. Its like the american coach said with regard to the chinese swimmer, in basically all cases where someone thoroughly demolished a record, that person was either found guilty of using or incontrovertibly linked to ped use. I also remember there was a lot of talk about mj using hgh as he showed up in atlanta with a changed facial structure. I remember a lot of people saying he looked like a chipmunk...

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2012, 10:35:44 AM »
I'd like to see a 200m Usain Bolt vs. Michael Johnson. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2012, 10:44:31 AM »
There is no point being clean in sports.  The payoff is HUGE.  We are not talking about thousand of dollars but instead millions and millions.  You do what you have to do to win and succeed.  When you find out that the 8th place guy was dirty and realize, fuck this guy was dirty and still finished in 8th, then what the hell are the top 7 guys on a light goes off.  Ding ding mutherfucking ding.  WHAT ARE THE TOPS GUYS ON?

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2012, 11:32:08 AM »
I believe Michael Johnson was clean. One of those athletes that comes along every so often and just blows away the competition. I think people forget genuine genetic phonoms actually exist. Bolt is the latest. (i will be fucking devastated to say the least if he ever returns a positive test)

Carl Lewis- proven cheat that too much of the world still thinks is whiter than white.

Regarding Justin Gatlin. He was given a second chance after testing positive which i believe an athlete should get, but he cheated again and got caught and should never have been allowed anywhere near an Olympic games unless he'd payed the price of a ticket. If only Tyson Gay had timed his finishing posture better.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2012, 12:09:05 PM »
Just to put things in perspective as to what sports at the olympics have athletes who take drugs,its just been reported the winner of the walking race has been disqualified for EPO.So if walkers are on drugs,you can bet the mojority of runners will be whatever they can get there hands on.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2012, 12:12:21 PM »
Just to put things in perspective as to what sports at the olympics have athletes who take drugs,its just been reported the winner of the walking race has been disqualified for EPO.So if walkers are on drugs,you can bet the mojority of runners will be whatever they can get there hands on.
Agreed,they should be ahead of the curve as far as testing goes!

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2012, 12:38:12 PM »
That pic is not from the year he did the double, in 96...that year, he was much bigger than at any other point in his career:

same with this pic, big guy, good structure btw...

this guy is biger than the guy in the perviously posted pic..
  is that SUGAR SHANE MOSLEY chasing him ?   ;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2012, 12:45:08 PM »
On top of that, you gave us genetically fucked up hearts like Eastern Europeans, so long distance running equals an instant heart attack.  ::)

what?

MikMaq

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2012, 12:54:33 PM »
If what seperates the greatest athlete in your state and the best in the world is 1 percent in performance, and steroids add 5 percent to performance, no matter if your the best in the world natural, the best in your state will still have a 4 percent advantage.

Granted these numbers are coming out of thin air but you can understand the math. The difference in performance between 1 athlete in a million and 1 in 7 billion natural, is much smaller than the difference between an athlete that is juiced to the gills and one that is natty.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2012, 12:56:11 PM »

If you considered ephedrine to be performance enhancing on the same level as steroids then I suppose this is accurate.

It was revealed that Lewis tested positive three times before the 1988 Olympics for pseudoephedrine, ephedrine, and phenylpropanolamine, banned stimulants and bronchodilators also found in cold medication, and had been banned from the Seoul Olympics and from competition for six months.

None of those three things are masking agents for steroids.  The third one there is banned because it's a key ingredient for making meth.  If we're going to discount athletic performances while using stimulants then we may as well throw out every record for the last 100 years.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2012, 12:56:36 PM »
Those who talk the loudest tend to be the dirtiest.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2012, 01:04:32 PM »
Take a good look at Lebron James. A freak of nature. DO you really thing he's using? Johnson was the same type of anomaly in his sport. A freak of nature that was clean. Sad thing is that if someone is unusually muscular or athletic we automatically think GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT. The worse thing cheaters have done isn't cheating it's that now we don't give anyone the benefit of the doubt.

** After Marion Jones lied like with that pretty smile like a fucking sociopath, it's kind of understandable.  :-\

Michael Jordan let Tiger Woods know how HGH could help his golf game...Lebron James knew exactly what type of "supplements" are out there. Nike is rumored to have their own scientist working on shit. The owner of NIKE was runner.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2012, 01:06:16 PM »

And he wore braces as an adult (HGH)

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2012, 01:09:40 PM »

Everyone else in that field was on. Maybe Johnson would be similar to Bolt in the current climate, maybe not.

The funny thing is, some teenage chinese swimmer starts setting records, everybody labels her a cheat. The whole jamaican team do the same and nobody bats an eyelid. It's not politically correct to call out a predominant black country but everyone else is fair game.
8)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2012, 01:13:44 PM »

This^^^  Somewhere on the planet some naive people still believe some IFBB pro bodybuilders have been natural there whole life. And they will argue with anyone who says they aren't. I remember ONLYME being on this site calling people out who said Tiger Woods uses drugs(his Dr. busted for HGH) Or the guys on the tv show saved by the bell (Zack came out and he did). The list goes on and on.  

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2012, 01:21:50 PM »
Is this guy clean

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2012, 01:23:51 PM »
Is this guy clean

Whatever he was.... it didn't do him any good...
O

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2012, 01:53:22 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2012, 01:56:15 PM »

They have also been speeding up the track to get rid of Ben's time---they have dong this for awhile now.