Author Topic: Crazy delts on powerlifter Dan Green  (Read 33524 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Crazy delts on powerlifter Dan Green
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2012, 03:27:34 PM »
Bro that can be done with juice alone, stick 20 + cc of juice per week on your side delts and they will look like his, I have seen this look on juice alone, also look at the pic bro, look how wide his hips and his head is, the pic is obviously widen hence pronouncing the delts even more and he has weak arms toowhile his delts are not weak.

I highly doubt he has synthol in there, some if these powerlifters are using 6+ grams to keep their strength super strong and he is not a bodybuilder no need for the use of synthol other wise he would have some in his biceps and triceps, this is the result of mega dosing juice and hitting only his side delts nothing more, it does not look like he is doing this intentionally.

I have never even heard of someone that would do synthol in the delts and then not do it in the arms, never and there never will be either.

Look how lean the dude is...In his mind, he is a bodybuilder. No power lifter cares to be that lean. He's for sure using oil.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2012, 04:02:51 PM »

should be cast in shit liek GI joe, have his shirt burned off, beat few dozen guys to death with a tank trade, bonk the women, and leave with the diamonds

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2012, 04:05:56 PM »

should be cast in shit liek GI joe, have his shirt burned off, beat few dozen guys to death with a tank trade, bonk the women, and leave with the diamonds

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2012, 04:09:18 PM »
Good build. Strong mofo.  Delts look fishy in that 1st shot.
a

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2012, 04:13:49 PM »
It's simple, a lot of shitty homebrew oil in the delts.