Author Topic: father kills his son on a treadmill  (Read 432 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: father kills his son on a treadmill
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 12:10:34 PM »
Hope he gets shivved in the neck in jail.. Kvnt...

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024, 12:34:33 PM »
Doesn't look like he hit the kid, though?  And the kid never seemed to be seriously injured at any time?  The video ends with the kid finding his pace and settling into a run?  Am I missing something?  Usually when you beat somebody to death it's 100x more violent.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2024, 12:38:34 PM »
Doesn't look like he hit the kid, though?  And the kid never seemed to be seriously injured at any time?  The video ends with the kid finding his pace and settling into a run?  Am I missing something?  Usually when you beat somebody to death it's 100x more violent.

You can't see how that was wrong?

Kid was terrified of the father that he's was willing to jump on and fall off the treadmill multiple times as he knows the father would do worse.

Anyway this was partly the mothers fault.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2024, 12:39:12 PM »
My nikka

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2024, 12:51:18 PM »
Kid was terrified of the father that he's was willing to jump and fall off the treadmill multiple times as he knows the father would do worse.

I don't see how that can necessarily be inferred from the video.

Sons often try to act tough around their dads, to put on a brave face.  If a boy falls off a treadmill, a good dad would pick him up, dust him off, and tell him to get back on. 

What's happening in that video might be abuse, but it could also just be tough love and paternal involvement.  (Which the state is desperately trying to erode and discredit by all means possible.)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2024, 01:03:06 PM »
https://theworldwatch.com/videos/1618122/shocking-father-made-his-6-year-old-son-run-on-the-treadmill-until-he-died-see-news-please/

Imagine what it feels for the Mother

Losing her son and husband just because he was a health nut and son was fat, in an instant
Q

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2024, 01:16:38 PM »
I don't see how that can necessarily be inferred from the video.

Sons often try to act tough around their dads, to put on a brave face.  If a boy falls off a treadmill, a good dad would pick him up, dust him off, and tell him to get back on. 

What's happening in that video might be abuse, but it could also just be tough love and paternal involvement.  (Which the state is desperately trying to erode and discredit by all means possible.)

Bro open your eyes. The kid was resisting getting back on there at first and then guy dragged him on and started biting his head

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2024, 01:25:57 PM »

F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2024, 01:27:29 PM »

F

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2024, 01:31:17 PM »
Bro open your eyes. The kid was resisting getting back on there at first and then guy dragged him on and started biting his head

Why you need to explain this is beyond my grasp

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2024, 01:55:54 PM »
^^^Father of the Year!!