Author Topic: Kurt Angle arrested  (Read 6468 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Kurt Angle arrested
« on: March 25, 2011, 03:24:15 PM »
Wrestling superstar Kurt Angle was arrested early this morning in North Dakota  ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... highway patrol in Grand Forks found Angle sitting in his car in the median separating lanes.  We're told Angle told cops he had hit an icy patch in the road.  During the conversation, cops say they smelled alcohol on Angle's breath.  He failed a field sobriety test and was arrested.

Since cops didn't see Angle driving, he was arrested and later charged with being in control of a motor vehicle while intoxicated -- which basically means he was allegedly drunk behind the wheel but not actually driving.
http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/25/kurt-angle-wrestler-dui-court-charged-north-dakota-wwe-tna-olympic-gold-medal-drunk-driving-vehicle-werstling/

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Kurt Angle arrested
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 04:15:41 PM »
In fairness to Kurt, if I worked for TNA, I would drink too.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 04:32:57 PM »
Damn, isn't this the second time he's been arrested in the last twelve months?

Maybe he & Jeff Hardy have a little contest going on.
 8)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 04:47:49 PM »
He seems like a good guy..I hope he lives to see 50. TNA has a serious problem IMO, I don't know what they're drug policy is or if they even have one, but all these issues aren't a coincidence. Kurt is a guy that will do anything for the business, even if it's detrimental to his long term health.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 05:08:42 PM »
TNA in unwatchable.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2011, 03:43:23 AM »
with sting as world champ,things are bound to turn around.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2011, 12:18:09 PM »
How much longer until his contract is up with TNA and our American Hero comes back home to the Federation?

I suspect when that time comes, Dixie will sweeten the pot for Angle by offering him something that the old man either can't or won't.
Some of the "determining factors" may not even be made public knowledge - if you know what I mean.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2011, 12:33:26 PM »
How much longer until his contract is up with TNA and our American Hero comes back home to the Federation?
take this for what it's worth..

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/3458702/Kurt-Angle-Ill-never-go-back-to-WWE.html

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2011, 04:24:05 PM »

Some of the "determining factors" may not even be made public knowledge - if you know what I mean.

Do you?

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2011, 04:29:38 PM »

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2011, 04:54:48 PM »
Bruno will never come back..anyone else I could see.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2011, 05:06:59 PM »
Angle's twitter:

Thank U to my supporters. I was not drunk. I was in ice storm and my car slid into 3 ft of snow median. I called police 4 help. They had other plans. I was stuck and wanted to go to my hotel. I was not passed out Drunk. I was coherent. I'm sorry if I let you down. Don't believe everything You read. My life is good and this is a speed bump in the road. The truth will come out. GOD Bless. I take responsibility for this. My job is to stay clean and never put myself in jeopardy. TMZ blew it out of proportion. After my Hearings, I will give you story. GOD Bless. Kurt Angle. I Love You all

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2011, 05:48:22 PM »
Angle's twitter:

Thank U to my supporters. I was not drunk. I was in ice storm and my car slid into 3 ft of snow median. I called police 4 help. They had other plans. I was stuck and wanted to go to my hotel. I was not passed out Drunk. I was coherent. I'm sorry if I let you down. Don't believe everything You read. My life is good and this is a speed bump in the road. The truth will come out. GOD Bless. I take responsibility for this. My job is to stay clean and never put myself in jeopardy. TMZ blew it out of proportion. After my Hearings, I will give you story. GOD Bless. Kurt Angle. I Love You all

So, he's ordered to have a hearing because he wasn't drunk?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2011, 05:03:21 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2011, 08:55:11 PM »
Angle's twitter:

Other than a bar, where else could he be coming from early in the morning in North Dakota?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2011, 09:08:44 PM »
Other than a bar, where else could he be coming from early in the morning in North Dakota?

He had been to a church to pray for guidance.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2011, 04:19:39 AM »
Here's the latest on this story....

The Grand Forks Herald has an article up on Kurt Angle’s arrest early Friday morning. The article features several new details on the arrest. They claim he was arrested early Friday morning after reportedly being found drunk, sitting behind the wheel of a vehicle near Thompson, N.D. A passer-by on Interstate 29 contacted authorities at around 12:15 am stating that a vehicle was in the median a couple miles south of the Thompson exit.

North Dakota Highway Patrol Capt. Kevin Robson said a trooper found Angle behind the wheel of a red Dodge Durango and smelled alcohol coming from the vehicle. Angle allegedly claimed that he had hit an icy patch, despite the road being completely dry, and then claimed to have been distracted by a text message that he had received.

Robson said Angle failed a field sobriety test and was then arrested and taken to the Grand Forks County jail where he took a breathalyzer. Robson said Angle was “very cooperative. He was a gentleman the entire time, a very nice guy”.

Angle gave authorities a Pennsylvania driver’s license and promptly posted $300 in cash to be released from the jail, a correctional officer said.

Angle faces a charge of actual physical control, and not a DUI as was previously reported because he’s charged with being behind the wheel of a vehicle while intoxicated, not driving while intoxicated.

A message left for TNA publicist Chris Thomas was not immediately returned.

As noted earlier here on the website, Angle claims he was not drunk despite failed sobriety tests and police reports stating otherwise. His statement read: “Thank U to my supporters. I was not drunk. I was in ice storm and my car slid into 3 ft of snow median. I called police 4 help. They had other plans. I was stuck and wanted to go to my hotel. I was not passed out drunk. I was coherent. I’m sorry if I let you down. Don’t believe everything you read. My life is good and this is a speed bump in the road. The truth will come out. If its worth mentioning there was a severe snow storm in in that area and the media does like to blow things way out of proportion.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2011, 06:39:29 AM »

So, he's ordered to have a hearing because he wasn't drunk?

He's also sorry and takes responsibility for NOT driving drunk.

Then again, the cops had OTHER PLANS. They wanted to risk their jobs and possibly face prosecution themselves for falsifying information just so they can get a drunk driving rap on Kurt Angle.

This is a good example of why celebs shouldn't have social networking pages. They're bound to say something stupid.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2011, 07:15:11 AM »
He's also sorry and takes responsibility for NOT driving drunk.

Then again, the cops had OTHER PLANS. They wanted to risk their jobs and possibly face prosecution themselves for falsifying information just so they can get a drunk driving rap on Kurt Angle.

This is a good example of why celebs shouldn't have social networking pages. They're bound to say something stupid.
I agree.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2011, 07:26:37 AM »
I agree.
Yeah, I am a big fan of his but something doesn't add up.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2011, 09:54:15 AM »
Kurt, please re-hire your publicist:

I was not drunk.
I take responsibility for this.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2011, 08:01:09 AM »
Yeah, I am a big fan of his but something doesn't add up.
Oh its true!! Its damn true!!

Another small misdemeanor with a small fine....

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2011, 12:45:53 PM »
Maybe add a 4th "I"? Intoxication.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2011, 05:42:40 AM »
Angle should have taken his mug shot with his gold medals.  ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2011, 02:44:51 PM »

ROFLMFAO!!!