Author Topic: Blocked by POF Fatty  (Read 16551 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Blocked by POF Fatty
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2014, 02:10:08 PM »
This one blocked me too !   I only said hi how are you and that was it ... But I guess she got "creep out"  like she says in profile .......

She's only 28 (so she says anyway) looks 40, nice cans but no ass  and has a gut .....

WoooSSSHHHH  beyeke

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2014, 02:16:26 PM »
 ;D

Pet shop trying to bridge the gap..
Between fatties and fit people...
Well done sir... ;)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2014, 02:17:49 PM »
I've gotten the thing too where you send an average-looking chick a harmless inoffensive message and she responds with block (you can tell you've been blocked if the message disappears from your "Sent" box).

Most fat chicks are intimidated / made to feel inadequate by fit muscular men I think.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2014, 02:24:56 PM »
;D

Pet shop trying to bridge the gap..
Between fatties and fit people...
Well done sir... ;)

LOL  ....I think I'd b honored (grateful ) if I was a fat guy on a dating site and girls in shape contacted me on a friendly mode.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2014, 02:26:55 PM »
This one blocked me too !   I only said hi how are you and that was it ... But I guess she got "creep out"  like she says in profile .......

She's only 28 (so she says anyway) looks 40, nice cans but no ass  and has a gut .....

WoooSSSHHHH  beyeke

How these whales can be so entitled boggles me

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2014, 04:15:55 PM »
I've gotten the thing too where you send an average-looking chick a harmless inoffensive message and she responds with block (you can tell you've been blocked if the message disappears from your "Sent" box).

Most fat chicks are intimidated / made to feel inadequate by fit muscular men I think.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact you open every whore with a picture of your cock in hand.

They get frightened with that thing starring back at them.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2014, 04:20:49 PM »
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact you open every whore with a picture of your cock in hand.

They get frightened with that thing starring back at them.

Perhaps a factor yes

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2014, 04:27:53 PM »
Normally only play on Tinder however this was my finest achievement off POF...30, decent looker but brutal attention whore...worth the admission price tho of a few white wines and an aural onslaught of how 'successful' she is in life  ::)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2014, 04:32:04 PM »
Normally only play on Tinder however this was my finest achievement off POF...30, decent looker but brutal attention whore...worth the admission price tho of a few white wines and an aural onslaught of how 'successful' she is in life  ::)

Was there "admission" after said wines and aural onslaught? All access?

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2014, 04:41:40 PM »
Was there "admission" after said wines and aural onslaught? All access?

75% admission access granted, would have loved to sample her derrière but unfortunately it was unavailable. Not sure what the issue was with her, was quite personable and seemed pretty intelligent, yet 30 with those looks and single....something doesn't compute.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2014, 04:44:03 PM »
75% admission access granted, would have loved to sample her derrière but unfortunately it was unavailable. Not sure what the issue was with her, was quite personable and seemed pretty intelligent, yet 30 with those looks and single....something doesn't compute.

She was still getting over her breakup with Uncle Junior.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2014, 04:44:45 PM »
She was still getting over her breakup with Uncle Junior.

:D

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2014, 12:49:09 PM »
How these whales can be so entitled boggles me

X2.

Wooosshhhhhhh

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2014, 01:10:19 PM »
why is op attempting to bang out portly fat whores?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2014, 01:33:19 PM »
This one blocked me too !   I only said hi how are you and that was it ... But I guess she got "creep out"  like she says in profile .......

She's only 28 (so she says anyway) looks 40, nice cans but no ass  and has a gut .....

WoooSSSHHHH  beyeke

great tits!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2014, 03:54:20 PM »

very nice slut you detained there
A

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2014, 03:58:06 PM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2014, 04:19:52 PM »
I was talking to this one, she was friendly actually  I told her I had an accent hoping she wont mind  and this was her response.

You must be quite the muscled beast  :o

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2014, 04:59:34 PM »
hard luck dude, lol. i think hangin around the bb 'community' we get a false sense of what is 'too huge' as compared to the rest of the population.

maybe tone it down a little if you are not a competitive bber, no homo.
follow the arrows

Pandemic

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2014, 05:32:06 PM »
 :P

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2014, 05:44:40 PM »
great tits!

Yours would be too if you were 88% bodyfat like she is....

Pandemic

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: June 11, 2014, 05:50:12 PM »
 :P

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2014, 05:53:04 PM »
Yours would be too if you were 88% bodyfat like she is....

'hello, dominos pizza...'

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #98 on: June 11, 2014, 06:57:55 PM »

OK APPARENTLY U GUYS RATE URSELVES HIGHLY..IF UR NOT BET HEIGHT REQUIREMTS DO NOT WRITE..AND IF U ARE NOT A 8`10 IN LOOKS DEPT DONT WRITE.I HAD TO CLEAR OUT ALL MY MAIL MOSTLY DELETE EVERYTHING WO READING DUE TO LOOKS ALONE:) SORRY MY STANDARDS ARE ABOVE AVERAGE IN EVERY DEPT INCLUDING HEIGHT.

I AM NOT SEEKING A BOOTY CALL so if ur on this site looking for hookup girls keep stepping.
IF THOSE ARE UR INTENTIONS DON'T BOTHER WRITING MY LITTLE BLACK BOOK is FULL OF THOSE.I AM SEEKING A LONG TERM COMMITMENT LEADING TO MARRIAGE LATER ON DOWN THE LINE SICK OF THE BARSCENE!
FRANKLY DATING IS EXHAUSTING and time consuming but worth it when i find my best friend and partner BUT I AM VERY VERY VEY PICKY!

I'm sick of the barscene and am seeking a fun outdoors type guy to share laughs with and outdoor sports activites. I love running jogging or walking and everyday you will fun me on a beachrun 2-3hrs. I am very active and love sports...not sitting around drinking beers on the couch. I am an active on the go person energetic happy and high on life. I find laughter in anything and love to smile:)

Soo if you can be that man to put a smile on my face it's all good. MUST FIND LAUGHTER IN LIFE AND BE ABLE TO LAUGH OFF THE LITTLE THINGS...IF YOU TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY..DON'T BOTHER WRITING..I'm not into attorney type alpha male personality.

I'm spontaneous..sometimes random..I look good in a ballcap and jeans or dressed up to the nines for gala or star island party. I can fine dine or snuggle in with a good movie. I have a dog named shimmy and am an animal lover.

If ur lifestyle is not healthy and u do not workout everyday pls do not write in. My lifestyle is healthy i run 50-70miles wk to stay fit and in shape for myself and my man.

If ur wearing a wife beater tank with ur pit bull...just don't write..i repeat if your wearing a wifebeater tank with ur pit bull-don't write!!!not into GHETTO OR URBAN MEN.I PREFER ITALIAN, german, WHITE, EUROPEAN men. Stylish and class act.

I am not into ghetto men unless ur idea of ghetto is listening to tu pac in ur bmw:)
HEIGHT REQUIREMT: 5'10-6'3 SHORTYS STOP WRITING!!!!IF U AREN'T BET THESE HEIGHT REQUIREMTS PLEASE DON'T WRITE!!! i am not attracted to men below the height 5'11 or above the height of 6'3.

I am a positive high energy person so i am seeking my balance like my ying and yang I need mellow easy going and laid back to handle my high energy and mellow me out:)hello kitty!

I am attracted to healthy eaters and gym members..wholefoods/la fitness/24hr?:)i am not attracted to strict healthy eaters that time there food and portions;)you would be surprised....

I love be pampered and spoiled...and pamper and spoil back.. I cook not microwave:)
and please if i'm not responding back that means i've politely turned you down ..no means no..please no irrate stalker emails or hate mails...there are plenty of fish darlings:)kisses!
PLEASE REPEAT EMAILS STOP BOTHERING ME I'M NOT INTERESTED IF I HAVEN'T RESPONDED BACK IF YOU DON'T FIT THE CRITERIA PLS DON'T WASTE MY TIME.I AM VERY VERY PICKY!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2014, 06:59:20 PM »
That bitch is ugly as sin