Author Topic: Blocked by POF Fatty  (Read 16552 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Blocked by POF Fatty
« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2014, 06:59:38 PM »
That balding transexual is very picky.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2014, 07:14:56 PM »
That bitch is ugly as sin

Are u trying to say that Wigs wouldn't make the cut??????

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2014, 08:03:36 PM »

OK APPARENTLY U GUYS RATE URSELVES HIGHLY..IF UR NOT BET HEIGHT REQUIREMTS DO NOT WRITE..AND IF U ARE NOT A 8`10 IN LOOKS DEPT DONT WRITE.I HAD TO CLEAR OUT ALL MY MAIL MOSTLY DELETE EVERYTHING WO READING DUE TO LOOKS ALONE:) SORRY MY STANDARDS ARE ABOVE AVERAGE IN EVERY DEPT INCLUDING HEIGHT.

I AM NOT SEEKING A BOOTY CALL so if ur on this site looking for hookup girls keep stepping.
IF THOSE ARE UR INTENTIONS DON'T BOTHER WRITING MY LITTLE BLACK BOOK is FULL OF THOSE.I AM SEEKING A LONG TERM COMMITMENT LEADING TO MARRIAGE LATER ON DOWN THE LINE SICK OF THE BARSCENE!
FRANKLY DATING IS EXHAUSTING and time consuming but worth it when i find my best friend and partner BUT I AM VERY VERY VEY PICKY!

I'm sick of the barscene and am seeking a fun outdoors type guy to share laughs with and outdoor sports activites. I love running jogging or walking and everyday you will fun me on a beachrun 2-3hrs. I am very active and love sports...not sitting around drinking beers on the couch. I am an active on the go person energetic happy and high on life. I find laughter in anything and love to smile:)

Soo if you can be that man to put a smile on my face it's all good. MUST FIND LAUGHTER IN LIFE AND BE ABLE TO LAUGH OFF THE LITTLE THINGS...IF YOU TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY..DON'T BOTHER WRITING..I'm not into attorney type alpha male personality.

I'm spontaneous..sometimes random..I look good in a ballcap and jeans or dressed up to the nines for gala or star island party. I can fine dine or snuggle in with a good movie. I have a dog named shimmy and am an animal lover.

If ur lifestyle is not healthy and u do not workout everyday pls do not write in. My lifestyle is healthy i run 50-70miles wk to stay fit and in shape for myself and my man.

If ur wearing a wife beater tank with ur pit bull...just don't write..i repeat if your wearing a wifebeater tank with ur pit bull-don't write!!!not into GHETTO OR URBAN MEN.I PREFER ITALIAN, german, WHITE, EUROPEAN men. Stylish and class act.

I am not into ghetto men unless ur idea of ghetto is listening to tu pac in ur bmw:)
HEIGHT REQUIREMT: 5'10-6'3 SHORTYS STOP WRITING!!!!IF U AREN'T BET THESE HEIGHT REQUIREMTS PLEASE DON'T WRITE!!! i am not attracted to men below the height 5'11 or above the height of 6'3.

I am a positive high energy person so i am seeking my balance like my ying and yang I need mellow easy going and laid back to handle my high energy and mellow me out:)hello kitty!

I am attracted to healthy eaters and gym members..wholefoods/la fitness/24hr?:)i am not attracted to strict healthy eaters that time there food and portions;)you would be surprised....

I love be pampered and spoiled...and pamper and spoil back.. I cook not microwave:)
and please if i'm not responding back that means i've politely turned you down ..no means no..please no irrate stalker emails or hate mails...there are plenty of fish darlings:)kisses!
PLEASE REPEAT EMAILS STOP BOTHERING ME I'M NOT INTERESTED IF I HAVEN'T RESPONDED BACK IF YOU DON'T FIT THE CRITERIA PLS DON'T WASTE MY TIME.I AM VERY VERY PICKY!

Just reading that profile alone, tells you that she deserves to be fucked once  and passed around ,

yes block the bitch also.

WoooSSHHHHHHHH  Beyeke

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2014, 08:06:20 PM »
:P

I wouldn't be surprised if she ate that Great white a couple days go

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2014, 08:07:12 PM »

lol  :D

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2014, 08:28:25 PM »

OK APPARENTLY U GUYS RATE URSELVES HIGHLY..IF UR NOT BET HEIGHT REQUIREMTS DO NOT WRITE..AND IF U ARE NOT A 8`10 IN LOOKS DEPT DONT WRITE.I HAD TO CLEAR OUT ALL MY MAIL MOSTLY DELETE EVERYTHING WO READING DUE TO LOOKS ALONE:) SORRY MY STANDARDS ARE ABOVE AVERAGE IN EVERY DEPT INCLUDING HEIGHT.

I AM NOT SEEKING A BOOTY CALL so if ur on this site looking for hookup girls keep stepping.
IF THOSE ARE UR INTENTIONS DON'T BOTHER WRITING MY LITTLE BLACK BOOK is FULL OF THOSE.I AM SEEKING A LONG TERM COMMITMENT LEADING TO MARRIAGE LATER ON DOWN THE LINE SICK OF THE BARSCENE!
FRANKLY DATING IS EXHAUSTING and time consuming but worth it when i find my best friend and partner BUT I AM VERY VERY VEY PICKY!

I'm sick of the barscene and am seeking a fun outdoors type guy to share laughs with and outdoor sports activites. I love running jogging or walking and everyday you will fun me on a beachrun 2-3hrs. I am very active and love sports...not sitting around drinking beers on the couch. I am an active on the go person energetic happy and high on life. I find laughter in anything and love to smile:)

Soo if you can be that man to put a smile on my face it's all good. MUST FIND LAUGHTER IN LIFE AND BE ABLE TO LAUGH OFF THE LITTLE THINGS...IF YOU TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY..DON'T BOTHER WRITING..I'm not into attorney type alpha male personality.

I'm spontaneous..sometimes random..I look good in a ballcap and jeans or dressed up to the nines for gala or star island party. I can fine dine or snuggle in with a good movie. I have a dog named shimmy and am an animal lover.

If ur lifestyle is not healthy and u do not workout everyday pls do not write in. My lifestyle is healthy i run 50-70miles wk to stay fit and in shape for myself and my man.

If ur wearing a wife beater tank with ur pit bull...just don't write..i repeat if your wearing a wifebeater tank with ur pit bull-don't write!!!not into GHETTO OR URBAN MEN.I PREFER ITALIAN, german, WHITE, EUROPEAN men. Stylish and class act.

I am not into ghetto men unless ur idea of ghetto is listening to tu pac in ur bmw:)
HEIGHT REQUIREMT: 5'10-6'3 SHORTYS STOP WRITING!!!!IF U AREN'T BET THESE HEIGHT REQUIREMTS PLEASE DON'T WRITE!!! i am not attracted to men below the height 5'11 or above the height of 6'3.

I am a positive high energy person so i am seeking my balance like my ying and yang I need mellow easy going and laid back to handle my high energy and mellow me out:)hello kitty!

I am attracted to healthy eaters and gym members..wholefoods/la fitness/24hr?:)i am not attracted to strict healthy eaters that time there food and portions;)you would be surprised....

I love be pampered and spoiled...and pamper and spoil back.. I cook not microwave:)
and please if i'm not responding back that means i've politely turned you down ..no means no..please no irrate stalker emails or hate mails...there are plenty of fish darlings:)kisses!
PLEASE REPEAT EMAILS STOP BOTHERING ME I'M NOT INTERESTED IF I HAVEN'T RESPONDED BACK IF YOU DON'T FIT THE CRITERIA PLS DON'T WASTE MY TIME.I AM VERY VERY PICKY!

Smack some +2s on a bitch and suddenly she's 'very good looking'. Face lookin like it's been dragged across asphalt

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2014, 08:55:34 PM »
:P

I roared!  ;D  You made me spit out my salmon, bro.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2014, 05:40:05 AM »

Well played sir... :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2014, 06:25:30 AM »

If ur wearing a wife beater tank with ur pit bull...just don't write..i repeat if your wearing a wifebeater tank with ur pit bull-don't write!!!
not into GHETTO OR URBAN MEN.I PREFER ITALIAN, german, WHITE, EUROPEAN men. Stylish and class act.

Is Urban another word for Hebrew?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2014, 06:31:01 AM »

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2014, 07:04:17 AM »

Good question ....

I'm latino I guess I can be labeled as "Urban" too.

WooSSSHHHHHHHHHH

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2014, 08:07:31 AM »

More PC to meet the POS guidelines

Either way wiggsy ain't getting any.

the trainer

« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2014, 08:27:07 AM »
Here is whats happening those fat ugly whales are not stupid, a big ripped bodybuilder sends a photo and she takes one look and knows there is no way this guy would really want her he is just fucking around, so she says I am not into big guys as a defence so she does not get hurt.
 In all my years I have never had a woman tell me she does not like my muscles its normally the other way they are turned on but then again I dont hit on fat ugly whales.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2014, 11:27:21 AM »
More PC to meet the POS guidelines

Either way wiggsy ain't getting any.
Unless she saw Wiggs pulls up in a Bentley.
She'd be all over Lebron...
BTW, she says that she is tired of "the bar scene", and what picture does she post last? A pic of her in a bar/club with her large implants hanging out, no bra. Yep, she wants a long lasting relationship the results in marriage.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2014, 11:28:38 AM »
Here is whats happening those fat ugly whales are not stupid, a big ripped bodybuilder sends a photo and she takes one look and knows there is no way this guy would really want her he is just fucking around, so she says I am not into big guys as a defence so she does not get hurt.
 In all my years I have never had a woman tell me she does not like my muscles its normally the other way they are turned on but then again I dont hit on fat ugly whales.

Uhhh, good post. QFT.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2014, 07:12:30 PM »
Unless she saw Wiggs pulls up in a Bentley.
She'd be all over Lebron...
BTW, she says that she is tired of "the bar scene", and what picture does she post last? A pic of her in a bar/club with her large implants hanging out, no bra. Yep, she wants a long lasting relationship the results in marriage.

I don't know about Lebron, but I'd put my money on wiggsey in Rich Pania's Bentely anyway day of the week.

Pandemic

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2014, 07:58:25 PM »

Hey 26 yo single fun outgoing moody at times real always..loveffashion hair makeup dancing chilling with friends. Life of the party. Sincere genuine. What u see is what u get.

I think you may be getting something extra, too...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2014, 08:13:30 PM »

I think you may be getting something extra, too...

Oh my!! Devon i told you about this site man. Suprises everywhere.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2014, 08:54:23 PM »

Why should women fancy muscleheads? Few do and that goes for fat women. If you think they are fat ugly whales is it any surprise that they aren't interested?

Here is a message from a SSBBW to you haters:

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #119 on: June 12, 2014, 09:02:05 PM »
What an absolute mess, this thread.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2014, 08:18:15 AM »
What an absolute mess, this thread.

Don't act surprised though, this thread is an honest representation of dating site  POF (where fat chicks are too hot for muscular guys).

WoooSSSHHHHHHHH

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2014, 08:29:20 AM »
Quite the depressing thread. i'm pretty happy I don't use dating sites. I can see how one would get into a certain lifestyle that they wouldn't be bothered with having a social life. But when you read 5 pages of this type, it's definitely worth it to stick with the "real world".

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2014, 10:16:55 AM »
Online is like shooting fish.  Insane fish.