Author Topic: blood work  (Read 1118 times)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
blood work
« on: August 31, 2015, 10:34:14 AM »
Any good advice were or how to do if you don't have insurance.  I went to get my blood tested at quest diagnostics and they wanted $1,100.00!!
Mr. AZ 2003

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: blood work
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 11:35:36 PM »
Private md labs full pannel including should be under 200$

Thyroid Profile w/ TSH
Complete Blood Count w/ Differential
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
Estradiol Sensitive
Testosterone (Free), Serum With Total
Lipid Profile
Insulin Growth Factor (IGF-1)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 01:33:54 AM »
Private md labs full pannel including should be under 200$

Thyroid Profile w/ TSH
Complete Blood Count w/ Differential
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
Estradiol Sensitive
Testosterone (Free), Serum With Total
Lipid Profile
Insulin Growth Factor (IGF-1)

I just gonon the net and search a private lab?
Mr. AZ 2003

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 06:01:14 AM »
Here are the steps I take when having labs done, for $52, without going to a doctor, and without the need for medical insurance. The testing is done by Labcorp, and there seams to be one on every corner, so as long as you can get to a Labcorp office, you can use this option.

1) Go to Private MD http://www.privatemdlabs.com/- Buy Lab Tests Online
2) In the middle of the page you will see "Most Requested Tests". Select the "Hormone Panel for Females" Test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.
*****Note: All your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.​
3) Select the "Add to Cart" button
4) View cart, and then check out
5) Select a LabCorp near you
4) Verify order. **Normal test runs $59.99, but if you Google Private MD Labs you can come up with a 10-15% discount code which will bring the total to roughly $50-$52. Enter your code here.
5) Enter your billing info, and pay
6) Confirm your order and print out your 1 page form that you will need to present at LabCorp.
7) Next go to www.labcorp.com to schedule your appointment to select a location nearest you.

That's it. I had mine drawn on Thursday morning, and had the results back by Friday. They are that fast.!!!!

So stop making excuses for not having your blood work done. You can't beat the cost, and the only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could always add if you so choose.

***Due to state billing laws, PrivateMD Labs does not provide services in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 03:32:35 PM »
Go to www.lef.org they offer blood testing. Once you order tests from them they will mail you a requisition form to take to your local lab corp. You can discuss your results with Naturopathic doctors they have on staff once you receive your results if you want to. I would suggest that you test for LH and FSH since children are a reason you got off. Also a CBC chem panel and Total and Free Testosterone would be helpful to get. Also you need to get a semen analysis to see where you are at after six months off. Good luck!
T

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 07:55:48 PM »
Go to www.lef.org they offer blood testing. Once you order tests from them they will mail you a requisition form to take to your local lab corp. You can discuss your results with Naturopathic doctors they have on staff once you receive your results if you want to. I would suggest that you test for LH and FSH since children are a reason you got off. Also a CBC chem panel and Total and Free Testosterone would be helpful to get. Also you need to get a semen analysis to see where you are at after six months off. Good luck!

Just asking for it here, lol...
?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 09:27:46 PM »
Just asking for it here, lol...

lol he's probably giving him the address to his house for the blood pannel

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V