Author Topic: kiwiol weigh 170 pounds  (Read 4495 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
kiwiol weigh 170 pounds
« on: May 29, 2007, 07:35:04 AM »
discuss this BEAST

whats that, like 75kg?
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: kiwiol weigh 170 pounds
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 07:48:23 AM »
discuss this BEAST

whats that, like 75kg?

LMAO! 2.2 lbs make 1 Kg, so it's 170/2.2 = 78 Kg or so.

But I'll gain it all back cause I was basically learning how to carb deplete and re-load over this time - it's different for everyone and I know enough to do it scientifically, believe it or not 8) I won't say how or what cause I'm not interested in discussing it like Adonis :-X

Should take me about 3 weeks tops - it's just muscle memory and I do marathon workouts anyway ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 07:49:55 AM »
how much do you weigh bluto

standby for fake internet figures
T

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 07:59:07 AM »
Kiwiol has good genetics, he'll gain that weight back easy.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 08:03:05 AM »
Kiwiol has good genetics, he'll gain that weight back easy.

Yeah, I only lost so much cause I was living on about 500 Cal a day for a week or so. But as soon as I start training, I'll put it back on very quickly since I do high volume training and the glycogen storage capacity of my muscles are quite large, which is why I look full and thick even though my arms are probably smaller than Groink's 8)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 08:05:37 AM »
Yeah, I only lost so much cause I was living on about 500 C a day for a week or so. But as soon as I start training, I'll put it back on very quickly since I do high volume training and the glycogen storage capacity of my muscles are quite large, which is why I look full and thick even though my arms are probably smaller than Groink's 8)

thats alot of weight to drop so quickly
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 08:06:03 AM »
"500 C a day for a week or so. "

thought you said you lost it in eight weeks yesterday?
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 08:11:20 AM »
thats alot of weight to drop so quickly

Haha I eat close to 6000 calories a day and so, the drop was too big a shock for my system. I was only on the 500 calories for a week during which time I lost most of the weight. I then lost another 24 lbs or so over the next few weeks gradually cause I started eating more slowly.

Just needed a break from everything - I haven't had one in 6 years, during which time I've worked over 60 hours every week while attending Univ full-time and bodybuilding on top ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2007, 08:12:56 AM »
6000 calories per day huh... thats more than nasser el sonbaty ate, he was 300 pounds...
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2007, 08:14:36 AM »
Haha I eat close to 6000 calories a day and so, the drop was too big a shock for my system. I was only on the 500 calories for a week during which time I lost most of the weight. I then lost another 24 lbs or so over the next few weeks gradually cause I started eating more slowly.

Just needed a break from everything - I haven't had one in 6 years, during which time I've worked over 60 hours every week while attending Univ full-time and bodybuilding on top ::)

careful you don't fuck your metabolism up
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2007, 08:32:53 AM »
6000 calories per day huh... thats more than nasser el sonbaty ate, he was 300 pounds...

It's not really that much dude - eat a large fried rice with roast pork on the side and a bottle of coke and you've put away over 3000 calories. That's just 1 meal and I'm not even counting snacks, even though I've got the biggest sweet tooth ever LOL!

I go through 2 or 3 big jars of Nutella a week - just spoon it down when I'm browsing etc cause it's like eating chocolate with a spoon :)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2007, 08:42:39 AM »
It's not really that much dude - eat a large fried rice with roast pork on the side and a bottle of coke and you've put away over 3000 calories. That's just 1 meal and I'm not even counting snacks, even though I've got the biggest sweet tooth ever LOL!

I go through 2 or 3 big jars of Nutella a week - just spoon it down when I'm browsing etc cause it's like eating chocolate with a spoon :)

So what do you do with all those extra unnecessary calories?
Z

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2007, 08:52:27 AM »
Yeah, I only lost so much cause I was living on about 500 Cal a day for a week or so. But as soon as I start training, I'll put it back on very quickly since I do high volume training and the glycogen storage capacity of my muscles are quite large, which is why I look full and thick even though my arms are probably smaller than Groink's 8)
You have said before that you only do Dorian style training, and train every body part once every 14 days [or something like that]. Why the sudden change, or were you lying all along?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2007, 08:55:57 AM »
no offense Kiwi but i've got a hard time believing the 6000 calorie claim.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2007, 09:14:18 AM »

HAHA, I'm sure one doesn't accumulate a double chin like that without a few hundred 6,000 calorie days under his belt...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2007, 09:16:05 AM »
You have said before that you only do Dorian style training, and train every body part once every 14 days [or something like that]. Why the sudden change, or were you lying all along?

I train each bodypart once every 2 weeks, except for legs which I do every week (front squats one week and back squats the next). Ask MadSamoan (G) or Climber (M) - they both know me IRL.

I train like Ronnie, although I admire Dorian. I do high volume, so I take about 2 hours to do a workout, even if it's just biceps. I just take plenty of rest (6 - 12 mins) to fully recover so I can push the same weight for minimum reps in the second set of every exercise. I do 2 sets of about 6 - 7 exercises for each bodypart, although most are triple drops and nearly all of them are free weight  movements.

Hahaha none taken big fella! I eat a lot of junk and I just eat out everyday ;D I eat a lot of asian food, burgers etc, which is why I'm not superlean. I spend close to $300 / week on food / supplements / takeaway etc and that's a LOT in NZ for 1 guy ;D

I eat more than most of my Polynesian friends who are bigger than me cause I only eat 3 or 4 big meals a day - I can't be fucked eating 'clean' ::) every 3 hours, although I will do it if I am going to compete.'

Com'on Sars - 2 big burgers, a large coke for meal 1, a Mars/ Dairy milk bar later on, a big serving of fried rice and pork / chicken on the side for the next meal about 4 hours later and 2 more to follow and you can see why it's easy to stack up 6000 calories.

It's easy when you eat very nutrient dense food.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2007, 09:19:08 AM »
yeah i guess that makes sense.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2007, 09:22:57 AM »
yeah i guess that makes sense.

Haha I'm a single guy, so I just eat what I want when I want - no structure or plan or discipline. And I put pigs to shame with my appetite. I'm quite lean for someone who snacks so much. But I'm also very active everyday in terms of walking etc, so it's OK. It's good to have a man's appetite 8)

I just like the way Ronnie is - eats sensibly without measuring everything with a scale or every 3 hours religiously, although I suppose he does it cause he's a pro ;)

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2007, 09:24:06 AM »
when i carb up once every seven days while dieting, i usually hit around 5,000 calories during the first day of a two day carb up...However, it's kind of hard cause i try to keep the ratio around 70% carbs..However, if one where to add 2 slices of cheesecake they would be at 6,000 no problem...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2007, 09:25:49 AM »
when i carb up once every seven days while dieting, i usually hit around 5,000 calories during the first day of a two day carb up...However, it's kind of hard cause i try to keep the ratio around 70% crabs..However, if one where to add 2 slices of cheesecake they would be at 6,000 no problem...

Exactly! Mate, have breakfast in McDonalds when you are REALLY hungry (or in I Hop or wherever), then lunch in some nice asian place and then dinner in some steakhouse and see how many calories you can eat when you are young and healthy. I'm not even counting the snacks in between :-X

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2007, 09:31:06 AM »
Exactly! Mate, have breakfast in McDonalds when you are REALLY hungry (or in I Hop or wherever), then lunch in some nice asian place and then dinner in some steakhouse and see how many calories you can eat when you are young and healthy. I'm not even counting the snacks in between :-X

Sarcasm doesn't know shit about carb manipulation to lower bodyfat, that's why he looks like a tub of lard....He apparently is stuck in the carb loading phase every day of his life...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2007, 09:33:00 AM »
Sarcasm doesn't know shit about carb manipulation to lower bodyfat, that's why he looks like a tub of lard....He apparently is stuck in the carb loading phase every day of his life...
hahahaha, this coming from the "man" with no pictures posted, come on stud post one i dare you. ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2007, 09:35:24 AM »

Sars is making the mistake of making it all too scientific.

Sars, it's very simple dude - just eat enough so you are still hungry and drink heaps of water.

You'll drop tons of weight in no time. Try to cut out fat where you can and just do it by checking yourself in the mirror, not the scale which doesn't know the difference between 5 lbs of fat and 5 lbs of muscle - it's 5 lbs as far as the scale's concerned, but it matters to you who will see it in the mirror.

Let me know - I'm not preaching, but it's not really that complicated to make an issue out of it and call it 'losing fat' ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2007, 09:37:27 AM »
so basically youre skinny, unless you eat 6000 calories then youre skinny fat?
Z

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2007, 09:37:52 AM »
hahahaha, this coming from the "man" with no pictures posted, come on stud post one i dare you. ;D

HAHA after all the refrences i made to illegal drug abuse and steroid use on the board....HAHA no...

The fact is sarcasm that i have many cycles under my belt..And have actually dieted several times unlike yourself..That's why i can't claim the monster 240 lbs like yourself..