Author Topic: kiwiol weigh 170 pounds  (Read 4494 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: kiwiol weigh 170 pounds
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2007, 09:38:08 AM »
what did you weigh earlier then kiwi?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2007, 09:39:24 AM »
HAHA after all the refrences i made to illegal drug abuse and steroid use on the board....HAHA no...

The fact is sarcasm that i have many cycles under my belt..And have actually dieted several times unlike yourself..That's why i can't claim the monster 240 lbs like yourself..

hahahahaha, just what i thought, you're a chickenshit little pusssy, i've made posts about my past cycles on the steroid board and i still posted pics.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2007, 09:40:59 AM »
hahahahaha, just what i thought, you're a chickenshit little pusssy, i've made posts about my past cycles on the steroid board and i still posted pics.

However, i made refrences to illegal narcotics and shit...No one gives a shit about someone who injects oil(fake gear in your case)..Injecting MCT oil is not a crime the last time i checked..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2007, 09:44:14 AM »
However, i made refrences to illegal narcotics and shit...No one gives a shit about someone who injects oil(fake gear in your case)..Injecting MCT oil is not a crime the last time i checked..
so what? i've smoked pot, done coke, drank and drove, etc., all illegal shit, just post a picture with your face blocked out no one will know who you are, i'm thinking that you weigh 126 pounds soaking wet, why else would you be afraid to post a picture?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2007, 09:46:11 AM »
so what? i've smoked pot, done coke, drank and drove, etc., all illegal shit, just post a picture with your face blocked out no one will know who you are, i'm thinking that you weigh 126 pounds soaking wet, why else would you be afraid to post a picture?

no one gives sf more shit than me

but he had the balls to post a pic

and anyone who doesn't should not give him shit

the only reason i can see for not posting a pic is that you weigh about a buck twenty
T

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2007, 09:48:00 AM »

the only reason i can see for not posting a pic is that you weigh about a buck twenty
exactly, i posted one, you posted one, etc., i never said that i was Olympia material and neither did you but you at least had the balls to post a picture and you look like a guy who lifts just like i do, now it's time for "choad" to put up or shut up.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2007, 09:59:45 AM »

you reckon MOS weigh a buck twenty?
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2007, 10:01:09 AM »

took you long enough to post your picture, what was your excuses again?

drinking and driving, you criminal you! you sound like of those MADE guys you quote!!!

::)
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2007, 10:01:45 AM »
you reckon MOS weigh a buck twenty?

or 320
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2007, 10:02:42 AM »
or 320

sounds more like it, fat as hell
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2007, 10:07:42 AM »
what did you weigh earlier then kiwi?

Earlier when mate ???

I was 59 Kg to start with and I went upto about 100 kg at my peak, which is what I am in that most muscular pic.

I'm now about 78 - 80 and I'll go back to the high 90s in about 2 - 3 weeks.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2007, 11:52:33 AM »
Sars is making the mistake of making it all too scientific.

Sars, it's very simple dude - just eat enough so you are still hungry and drink heaps of water.

You'll drop tons of weight in no time. Try to cut out fat where you can and just do it by checking yourself in the mirror, not the scale which doesn't know the difference between 5 lbs of fat and 5 lbs of muscle - it's 5 lbs as far as the scale's concerned, but it matters to you who will see it in the mirror.

Let me know - I'm not preaching, but it's not really that complicated to make an issue out of it and call it 'losing fat' ;D

I like this post.  You must have a young metabolism........lucky!!! ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2007, 11:58:34 AM »
Earlier when mate ???

I was 59 Kg to start with and I went upto about 100 kg at my peak, which is what I am in that most muscular pic.

I'm now about 78 - 80 and I'll go back to the high 90s in about 2 - 3 weeks.

yoiru going to put on nearly 20 kilos/ 45 pounds in 2/3 weeks?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2007, 12:26:05 PM »
yoiru going to put on nearly 20 kilos/ 45 pounds in 2/3 weeks?

It'll probably take me under a week, but I didn't want to shock you guys ;D

How about this? I'll post pics of my progress over the next 4 weeks and even keep a food chart online 8)

Should be good for a sticky. I know LOADS of info about dieting etc - my policy is to do everything in as slow and relaxed a fashion ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2007, 12:30:05 PM »
It'll probably take me under a week, but I didn't want to shock you guys ;D

How about this? I'll post pics of my progress over the next 4 weeks and even keep a food chart online 8)

Should be good for a sticky. I know LOADS of info about dieting etc - my policy is to do everything in as slow and relaxed a fashion ;D

45lbs in 4 weeks= drugs
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2007, 12:33:20 PM »
45lbs in 4 weeks= drugs

True, but in my case, it's just restoring depleted glycogen. I'm not putting the muscle on for the first time, which took me a few years to do.

I do such high volume and weight that I'll put on over 2 inches on my arms over a workout - I'll post video clips and make them very clear and tasteful - like Croatch's :)

I didn't want to talk about all this TBH ;D I'd rather just stick with flaming cause people always keep asking me how to diet etc - I've prescribed a diet and given some advice to just about everyone who's lifted a weight so far TBH ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2007, 12:35:46 PM »

I like this post.  You must have a young metabolism........lucky!!! ;D

Pretty average. BTW, the reason I consume so many calories is cause my brain demands it all the time 8)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2007, 12:39:28 PM »
hahahahaha! awesome shit kiwiol!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2007, 12:41:34 PM »
Pretty average. BTW, the reason I consume so many calories is cause my brain demands it all the time 8)

I didnt know, you were a diet guru. :o   I like the tip about being just a little hungry when eating....way to lose fat......sounds about right. 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2007, 12:44:01 PM »
hahahahaha! awesome shit kiwiol!

Cheers brotha!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2007, 12:45:28 PM »

I didnt know, you were a diet guru. :o   I like the tip about being just a little hungry when eating....way to lose fat......sounds about right. 8)
bro he's the oracle.... he's gonna show us all how he can put 45lbs in one week.

kiwiol i challenge you to show us all. if you can do it and prove you have done it i will leave gb forever.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2007, 12:46:04 PM »

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2007, 12:47:40 PM »
bro he's the oracle.... he's gonna show us all how he can put 45lbs in one week.

kiwiol i challenge you to show us all. if you can do it and prove you have done it i will leave gb forever.

Thats nothing I have put on 120Lbs in one day..then I finished and she got off... ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2007, 12:49:36 PM »
Thats nothing I have put on 120Lbs in one day..then I finished and she got off... ;D
bro i know kiwiol can do it.....i just need a reason to leave gb ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2007, 12:52:12 PM »
True, but in my case, it's just restoring depleted glycogen. I'm not putting the muscle on for the first time, which took me a few years to do.

I do such high volume and weight that I'll put on over 2 inches on my arms over a workout - I'll post video clips and make them very clear and tasteful - like Croatch's :)

I didn't want to talk about all this TBH ;D I'd rather just stick with flaming cause people always keep asking me how to diet etc - I've prescribed a diet and given some advice to just about everyone who's lifted a weight so far TBH ;D

maybe 20lbs water and glycogen

but 45?????
T