Author Topic: HCG  (Read 1564 times)

BILT4FUN

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
HCG
« on: August 07, 2008, 02:56:57 PM »
Hello, havent posted in a while. I have a female friend that I am working with. Ive had some in the past that had used HCG in the for a little fat loss. Does it work? And if anyone knows, what is the dosage and frequency of inj? Thanks

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: HCG
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 06:29:25 PM »
I don't know the answer, but I moved this thread to the steroid/hardcore board...you will have a better chance getting info here.  :)

:)

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 06:52:24 PM »
Kevin Trudeau would disagree, but I have not found a damn thing that shows it works for fat loss.  This includes studies and real-world experience.  For PCT,yes - for fat loss, not really.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 08:50:18 PM »
I use HCG frequently and notice no substantial fat loss from it.

BILT4FUN

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 07:21:51 AM »
Thanks, I re-read my original post and it isnt clear. I know how to use it pct for myself, Im talking about a femle using it for fat loss. thanks.

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2008, 12:22:19 PM »
Thanks, I re-read my original post and it isnt clear. I know how to use it pct for myself, Im talking about a femle using it for fat loss. thanks.

I know what you meant in the OP. I dont use HCG for PCT, I use it on cycle, and have never seen any fat loss that I can attribute to the HCG. Male or female, I wouldn't think it would make a difference when it comes to HCG causing the fat loss. If you read up on the HCG fat loss diets, the diets are usually extremely low calorie if I remember correctly. I don't think there is any true relevance to HCG and fat loss. I think it is a scam. I could be wrong, but I have read many studies related to HCG and have not come across any that show fat loss.

BILT4FUN

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 02:48:20 PM »
Thanks for the opinions!

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 03:09:58 PM »
You *could* lose weight by using HCG, but remember that the excess androgens will causes a higher affinity for aromatase binding, which would then cause water retention and adipose buildup.  Because of this, one would have to add an aromatase inhibitor and/or SERM.  Why inject something EOD and take pills ED for very minor weight loss when one could take something much more efficient like T3.

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2008, 06:00:08 AM »
no fat loss from hcg- its not hgh .for fat loss try eca - clen - t3