Author Topic: Discussion - Regarding Junior  (Read 25829 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Regarding Junior
« Reply #200 on: June 01, 2014, 02:30:55 PM »
I don't want Ron or myself implicated in any supposed backstage deals or nonsense like that.

Every member is treated with equal respect and consideration around here.

We had a guy not too long ago that thought he could say that Ron did favors for him and that he was connected and whatnot. That guy was removed not too long ago.

Whatever you guys have against each other is between you guys. We want you to have fun and shoot the shit and if you feel like going at each other's neck, by all means, knock yourselves out. Just know that Ron and I are not involved in any of this. We will simply step in if shit gets out of hand.

"1"

Lol, thats exactly what juniors doing right now.
FFS read his posts.

Im sure you are trying to troll me now.

Really.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: June 01, 2014, 02:34:29 PM »
Lol, thats exactly what juniors doing right now.
FFS read his posts.

Im sure you are trying to troll me now.

Really.

Nope.

Do you think for one moment that Junior has the Funds or Influence Alex had around here? Get the fuck out of here.

Junior is trolling you guys. It pains me that this kid is getting on your nerves so much when you know too fucking well that he is trolling you.

Come on Jeff.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #202 on: June 01, 2014, 02:38:58 PM »
I was just shocked that Onemorerep did not know a basic forum rule. Users cannot delete any threads. That obviously includes the threads that the user creates as well.

Simple Simon

« Reply #203 on: June 01, 2014, 02:39:26 PM »
Nope.

Do you think for one moment that Junior has the Funds or Influence Alex had around here? Get the fuck out of here.

Junior is trolling you guys. It pains me that this kid is getting on your nerves so much when you know too fucking well that he is trolling you.

Come on Jeff.

"1"

Its not about Alex or me, this thread is about junior, you started it remember, your avoidance of the issue is getting a little obvious now.
You really do seem to be protesting way too much about juniors lack of influence, people may think you are hiding something.
As for trolling me, he posts, I post, I post, he posts, we both know whats going on hes telling lies and Im highlighting them.

Its all getbig fun.

You should really lighten up and stop arm-waving, you are drawing attention to yourself, you should just read juniors posts and pick him up on his claims of backstage influence and power that you have already stated is not tolerated.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: June 01, 2014, 02:40:00 PM »
I was just shocked that Onemorerep did not know a basic forum rule. Users cannot delete any threads. That obviously includes the threads that the user creates as well.

A while ago, members were allowed to do that. If they created a thread, prior to it garnering a certain number of posts, they had the ability to remove it.

I didn't realize it was changed.

"1"

Simple Simon

« Reply #205 on: June 01, 2014, 02:43:50 PM »
I tried to pretend I hadn't seen juniors "Im leaving thread" and made something up on the spot, I got caught out and then changed my story to "Ron deleted it"

"1"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #206 on: June 01, 2014, 02:45:37 PM »

You just can't help yourself, can you?
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: June 01, 2014, 02:46:05 PM »
A while ago, members were allowed to do that. If they created a thread, prior to it garnering a certain number of posts, they had the ability to remove it.

I didn't realize it was changed.
"1"
And you don't see an issue with this? Ron and the mod team obviously need to communicate better in the future.

Simple Simon

« Reply #208 on: June 01, 2014, 02:46:51 PM »
And you don't see an issue with this? Ron and the mod team obviously need to communicate better in the future.
Its OK hes got junior to keep him updated now.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: June 01, 2014, 02:48:18 PM »
I tried to pretend I hadn't seen juniors "Im leaving thread" and made something up on the spot, I got caught out and then changed my story to "Ron deleted it"

Listen,

If you want to have fun trying to troll me, have a blast. I said what I said regarding his thread which suggested that he would leave if some other posters were allowed to come back. I never said anything about not seeing it. Other posters said Junior deleted it before I can see it, I never concurred with that statement. Ron deleted it, you can feel free to ask him yourself. Anything that is deleted on the G&O is not completely removed from the forum. There is a separate board with a deletion log that keeps all of those threads and/or posts for final review.

Anyhow, feel free to keep making fake quotes, whatever makes you happy.

"1

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: June 01, 2014, 02:49:25 PM »

Thank you for your insight. I will make sure to make this a talking point during our next scheduled moderator meeting.

Grape Ape, take notes. Shizzo is on to something.

"1"

Simple Simon

« Reply #211 on: June 01, 2014, 02:49:47 PM »
Listen,

If you want to have fun trying to troll me, have a blast. I said what I said regarding his thread which suggested that he would leave if some other posters were allowed to come back. I never said anything about not seeing it. Other posters said Junior deleted it before I can see it, I never concurred with that statement. Ron deleted it, you can feel free to ask him yourself. Anything that is deleted on the G&O is not completely removed from the forum. There is a separate board with a deletion log that keeps all of those threads and/or posts for final review.

Anyhow, feel free to keep making fake quotes, whatever makes you happy.

"1

meltdown.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: June 01, 2014, 02:51:09 PM »
meltdown.

Sure. If it makes you feel better, take it and run with it!

I want everyone to feel victorious in their strides.

"1"

Simple Simon

« Reply #213 on: June 01, 2014, 02:52:49 PM »
Sure. If it makes you feel better, take it and run with it!

I want everyone to feel victorious in their strides.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: June 01, 2014, 02:53:53 PM »
It's crazy how some kid out in London is making you guys lose your shit.

I can only imagine how bad it would be if Josh were allowed back on the forum. What would you guys do then?

We removed one guy that would go after your families and place you in real danger and then some crazy kid from London with a penchant for making crazy youtube videos comes around and you let him get to you this way?

Pull up your troll boots and stop redirecting your anger at me.

"1"

Uncle Junior

« Reply #215 on: June 01, 2014, 02:54:58 PM »
I don't want Ron or myself implicated in any supposed backstage deals or nonsense like that.

Every member is treated with equal respect and consideration around here.

We had a guy not too long ago that thought he could say that Ron did favors for him and that he was connected and whatnot. That guy was removed not too long ago.

Whatever you guys have against each other is between you guys. We want you to have fun and shoot the shit and if you feel like going at each other's neck, by all means, knock yourselves out. Just know that Ron and I are not involved in any of this. We will simply step in if shit gets out of hand.

"1"

Oh the implications, slander and defamation of character Simple Simon has been spewing around against Ron and you for months are Crystal clear for everyone to see, lets look and examine what he just wrote and the accusations he made and I quote:

Or are you just telling us that you have more of a backstage pass than OMR is indicating?
Your recent name change would indicate you have got between Ron and OMR.
Nice work, and all for a case of Blue label Johnnie Walker.

The accusation being that Ron is in my pocket and I have got between him and you and he has done this for a case of Whiskey (lmao)....this is slander pure and simple which you are tolerating and entertaining here OMR.

Yep, money talks mate, everyone has their price, Im just feeling a bit sorry that OMR isnt in on your deal with Ron.

Again slander and defamation of character pure and simple against you and Ron. Instead of justifying this is not the case you should be warning him against making such further unsubstantiated accusations against the owner of this site and you. Simple as that.

In the UK if such accusations were made against a company director or owner or a business (which you are) and were unsubstantiated without any evidence provided he would get sued in a heart beat by the person/company in questions exactly like how Jason Blaha and Ice Cream Fitness got sued for accusing Layne Norton of taking steroids (without proof) and Layne sued his ass and ICF had to shut down.

Rather than trying to justify yourself against this moron, you should in fact (and I request that you do) send this post to Ron for review to see if such slander is acceptable to him?

Does he really want someone slandering him and defaming his character and bringing his reputation into disrepute with such allegations over and over again without any evidence or proof of the accusations made?

In fact I am keeping a log of every time Simple Simon does this to build yet further evidence against him.

I don't know about the US libel laws but here in the UK (if his identity was known, which isn't that hard to find out) like I said he would get sued in a heart beat for someone that was willing to take it there

Don't entertain or feel like you have to justify yourself to this idiot he is in fact the one trolling you and its clear to see.

Simple Simon

« Reply #216 on: June 01, 2014, 02:55:28 PM »
It's crazy how some kid out in London is making you guys lose your shit.

I can only imagine how bad it would be if Josh were allowed back on the forum. What would you guys do then?

We removed one guy that would go after your families and place you in real danger and then some crazy kid from London with a penchant for making crazy youtube videos comes around and you let him get to you this way?

Pull up your troll boots and stop redirecting your anger at me.

"1"

Seriously, you are doing wayyyyy to much frantic arm waving in this thread, are you in on juniors betting syndicate to get this to 20 pages.

You have made your point, chill the fuck out.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #217 on: June 01, 2014, 02:57:44 PM »
Thank you for your insight. I will make sure to make this a talking point during our next scheduled moderator meeting.

Grape Ape, take notes. Shizzo is on to something.

"1"

We can discuss at the next offsite (hopefully tropical location this time  ;))

But, if I ever find myself actually needing to take notes from that drunken fuckwit, it will be time to hang up the grape ninja mask.

I will now return to reading the nasty PMs Shitzo is sending me.
Y

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: June 01, 2014, 02:58:14 PM »
Seriously, you are doing wayyyyy to much frantic arm waving in this thread, are you in on juniors betting syndicate to get this to 20 pages.

You have made your point, chill the fuck out.

Oh, I'm the one doing way too much frantic arm waving? I'm sorry mr. pot, but this kettle has been witnessing the frantic arm waving all throughout the forum for the last month that you have been taking part it. Who needs a fan?

If you guys have a problem with this kid, man up and handle it yourselves. When he accumulates enough infractions, like any other member on this forum, he will get removed. He has been warned and is keeping his cool. It's a 3-strike system.

"1"

Simple Simon

« Reply #219 on: June 01, 2014, 02:59:25 PM »

Oh the implications, slander and defamation of character Simple Simon has been spewing around against Ron and you for months are Crystal clear for everyone to see, lets look and examine what he just wrote and the accusations he made made I quote:

The accusation being that Ron is in my pocket and I have got between him and you and he has done this for a case of Whiskey (lmao)....this is slander pure and simple which you are tolerating and entertaining here OMR.

Again slander and defamation of character pure and simple against you and Ron. Instead of justifying this is not the case you should be warning him against making such further unsubstantiated accusations against the owner of this site and you. Simple as that.

In the UK if such accusations were made against a company director or owner or a business (which you are) and were unsubstantiated without any evidence provided he would get sued in a heart beat by the person/company in questions exactly like how Jason Blaha and Ice Cream Fitness got sued for accusing Layne Norton of taking steroids (without proof) and Layne sued his ass and ICF had to shut down.

Rather than trying to justify yourself against this moron, you should in fact (and I request that you do) send this post to Ron for review to see if such slander is acceptable to him?

Does he really want someone slandering him and defaming his character and bringing his reputation into disrepute with such allegations over and over again without any evidence or proof of the accusations made?

In fact I am keeping a log of every time Simple Simon does this to build yet further evidence against him.

I don't know about the US libel laws but here in the UK (if his identity was known, which isn't that hard to find out) like I said he would get sued in a heart beat for someone that was willing to take it there

Don't entertain or feel like you have to justify yourself to this idiot he is in fact the one trolling you and its clear to see.

Do you know the difference between slander and libel?
You do also know that someone bringing a case for libel would have to show that what was written caused them a loss dont you?

Phone your lawyer tomorrow and after you have asked him about the legalities of the video regarding shitting on someones chest and filming it, ask him to clarity a few points about libel and slander.

Simple Simon

« Reply #220 on: June 01, 2014, 03:02:05 PM »
Oh, I'm the one doing way too much frantic arm waving? I'm sorry mr. pot, but this kettle has been witnessing the frantic arm waving all throughout the forum for the last month that you have been taking part it. Who needs a fan?

If you guys have a problem with this kid, man up and handle it yourselves. When he accumulates enough infractions, like any other member on this forum, he will get removed. He has been warned and is keeping his cool. It's a 3-strike system.

"1"

Its in hand, but I cant get you to stop posting even after I have explained Im trolling you.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: June 01, 2014, 03:03:15 PM »
Its in hand, but I cant get you to stop posting even after I have explained Im trolling you.

I can't help posting if you fucking reply to me.  ;D

Geez, I got other threads to moderate, have at it in this one.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: June 01, 2014, 03:03:30 PM »
We can discuss at the next offsite (hopefully tropical location this time  ;))

But, if I ever find myself actually needing to take notes from that drunken fuckwit, it will be time to hang up the grape ninja mask.

I will now return to reading the nasty PMs Shitzo is sending me.
That word is not used in the U.S. my friend.  ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #223 on: June 01, 2014, 03:03:43 PM »
I can't help posting if you fucking reply to me.  ;D

Geez, I got other threads to moderate, have at it in this one.

"1"

;)

Uncle Junior

« Reply #224 on: June 01, 2014, 03:04:01 PM »
Nope.

Come on Jeff.

"1"

With all due respect to you OMR you have no idea about my financial status and nor should that be relevant to this discussion.

For the record and without prejudice I am company owner/director of a well known and established London based IT/Telecoms PLC that turns over several million pounds a year.

Again not that this should be relevant to this discussion but should there ever be a need to substantiate this in confidence I am happy to provide you or Ron with relevant proofs.

So please less with the "kid" comments and insinuations about my finances.

Again I mean that respectfully.