Author Topic: Shut down after one injection ?  (Read 3157 times)

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
Shut down after one injection ?
« on: August 23, 2018, 09:36:34 PM »
Was wondering if anyone has been in my situation before .. I recently decided to try anabolics and took the leap and injected half a cc of test 400 , 1cc of mast prob and 50mg of anavar but because of unexpected circumstances I had to stop immediately. I had blood test done 3 weeks prior and my test levels were at 650 and almost 2 weeks later I had blood test done and my total test was 200 .. my question is Iam I shut down? Do I start pct or go back on and then do a pct ? Can one Shot really do that ? Do I need to run hcg, clomid and nova to kickstart my own t levels ? Btw I don’t really feel any type of way as far as typical symthoms of being shut down , my sex drive is very good and no lack of energy yet . Thanks in advance
eat, sleep, train, f

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: Shut down after one injection ?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 05:57:49 PM »
Don't decide you have low Testosterone after just one test make sure to go back and get bloods in like a month or two. Also make sure it is in the morning when your testosterone levels are the highest and make sure you have been sleeping well and are in the best health you can make possible for that test. If your testosterone levels are still low after a couple months of a healthy living style then try a hpta restart with nolvadex and clomid for about a month. You most likely are just shut down a little bit it is very rare for one shot to dammage someones hpta system that much it would be like one in a million I imagine.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
Re: Shut down after one injection ?
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 08:56:11 AM »
you're ok